Democratic presidential candidates 2024
Democratic presidential candidates 2024 other than Joe Biden were ranked by CNN in December 2021, with parentheticals added here to explain why they are probably unelectable for the office of president: The first four are incumbent presidential primary losers.
No incumbent president with a primary challenger has been re-elected in more than 50 years. This includes Lyndon Johnson, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter and George H.W. Bush.
As of May 2023, Joe Biden and Robert F. Kennedy Jr. were locked in a dead heat.
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., peace candidate, covid truther
- Marianne Williamson, self-help guru
- Joseph Robinette Biden, scandal-ridden incompetent economic manager, mentally incapacitated warmonger.
- Vice President Kamala Harris (incompetent and widely disliked by her own staff)
- Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg (pushed by the homosexual agenda despite little experience or accomplishment)
- Gavin Newsome, California governor who survived 2021 recall by stuffing the ballot box
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) (but older and not popular last time)
- Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-MN) (Azov Nazi supporter)
- North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper (D) (almost no one knows who he is)
- Former Mayor of New Orleans Mitch Landrieu (D) (lots of offices in between the levels of mayor and president)
- Secretary of Commerce Gina Raimondo (unknown)
- Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) (incited violence and assassination of the president)
- New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy (D) (barely won reelection in a state Dems carry by a landslide)
- Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D) (has money and little else)
- Former member of the Georgia House of Representatives Stacey Abrams (D) (election denier who refuses to concede electoral defeat)
A November 2021 McLaughlin Poll showed Biden had only 24% support among Democrats for renomination.
- Hillary Clinton, dirty trickster and Trump-Russia hoax kingpin
- Michelle Obama, represents of the marriage of the civil rights movement with transgenderism
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, delusional Millennial demagogue
- John Fetterman, mentally incapacitated Pennsylvania Senator, MSNBC favorite
- Beta O'Rourke, born to lose
- Cory Booger, rising Democrat Uncle Tom
- Kirsten Gillibrand, white woman of privilege
- John Hickenlooper, gay bar owner
- Tim Kaine, racist Democrat senator and former Hillary Clinton running mate
- Tom Steyer, funded the Revolutionary Communist Party
- Deval Patrick, former Bain Capital exec
- Joe Manchin, moderate WV Senator should the hard left get clobbered in the 2022 Midterms
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/14/cnn-proposes-11-candidates-who-could-replace-joe-biden-amid-concerns-about-age-lack-of-popularity/
- ↑ https://www.thethinkingconservative.com/rfk-jr-ties-biden-in-primary-poll-1-in-5-dems-say-theyd-pick-trump-kennedy-over-biden-harris
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/rfk-jr-neocon-projects-iraq-and-ukraine-have-made-laughingstock-us-military-power-and
- ↑ https://thepoliticalinsider.com/another-democrat-challenger-for-biden-robert-f-kennedy-jr-launches-2024-presidential-exploratory-committee/
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/newsletters/west-wing-playbook/2023/02/17/marianne-williamson-is-entering-the-chat-00083513
- ↑ https://www.christianitydaily.com/articles/13239/20210913/california-widespread-voter-fraud-happening-in-state-amid-gavin-newsom-recall.htm
- ↑ https://silvercircular.com/elizabeth-warren-mocks-christian-men-for-believing-and-living-by-the-bible/
- ↑ LINDSEY GRAHAM, AMY KLOBUCHAR, JOHN MCCAIN VISIT UKRAINIAN AND THE AZOV NAZI BATTALION 12/2016
- ↑ According to alleged "fact checkers", "The visit of the US Senators to the post-Soviet countries was preceded by the Russian interference in the 2016 US presidential elections and Donald Trump winning the presidency. From the very beginning, John McCain openly opposed Trump’s decision to warm relations with Putin. The senators, by visiting the post-Soviet countries, tried to reassure them that the US would continue to support them in the face of Russian aggression.
Of note is that apart from false claim about the advance planning of the war, the Facebook user’s publication contains another false claim where he refers to the Azov regiment as Nazis. Myths about Nazis in Ukraine and, particularly, the Azov regimen being comprised of Nazis have been promoted actively after Vladimir Putin declared that the “denazification and the demilitarisation” of Ukraine were the reasons for invading Ukraine.
In fact, the Azov regiment is an official government special unit of Ukraine’s National Guard which is controlled by the Ukraine’s Ministry of Internal Affairs. At the same time, none of the units in Ukraine’s National Guard is formed on any ideology."
All these alleged "fact checks", that Russia interfered to elect President Trump and that the Azov Battalion are not Nazis have been irredeemably debunked. In fact, The Azov Battalion is indeed an official government special unit controlled by the Ukrainian Ministry of the Interior - the Ukrainian internal police bureau tasked with de-Russification and responsible for war crimes against the civilians of Donbas going back to 2014.
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/newsletters/west-wing-playbook/2021/12/10/mitch-please-495427
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-whitmer-assassination-attempt-nbc-meet-the-press-interview
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/apr/20/stacey-abrams-refuses-concede-lost-election-perpet/
- ↑ https://www.dickmorris.com/biden-gets-only-24-in-dem-primary-for-24/
- ↑ https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-41752908
- ↑ https://youtu.be/WuDPBLJ9gqg
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/11/10/msnbcs-katy-tur-suggests-fetterman-could-be-president-i-know-theres-some-variables-1306946/
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/politics/beto-born-to-fail/
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/11/10/cory-booker-2020-profile-feature-donald-trump-215814/
- ↑ https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/01/gillibrand_as_a_white_woman_of_privilege_i_can_explain_white_privilege_to_trump_voters.html#!
- ↑ https://www.styleweekly.com/richmond/kaine-policy-racist/Content?oid=1383580
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/post/obama-ad-calls-mitt-romneys-bain-capital-firm-a-vampire/2012/05/14/gIQA25BdOU_blog.html