|U.S. Representative from Arkansas's 2nd Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2015 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
James French Hill (born December 5, 1956 (age 66)) is a member of the United States House of Representatives from Arkansas.
He praised Biden's airstrike on Syria.
He was one of thirty-five Republicans to vote for the Partisan Hack resolution calling for an Investigation on Capital Hill.
Rep. Hill voted in late July 2020 along with 71 House Republicans and all Democrats to remove Civil War-era statues.
In May 2022, Hill voted for passing $40 billion to Ukraine war.
- ↑ Religious affiliation of members of 116th Congress
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-syria-strike-iran-republicans-praise
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/05/19/35-house-republicans-vote-for-bill-to-establish-january-6-commission/
- ↑ The List: 72 Republicans Vote with Democrats to Remove Civil War-Era Memorabilia from U.S. Capitol
- ↑ https://www.npr.org/2022/05/10/1097929509/ukraine-aid-congress-democrats-covid-19-response