|Attorney General of Michigan|
From: January 1, 2019 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
Dana Nessel (born April 19, 1969, age 54) is a fascist Democrat serving as the Attorney General in Michigan as of 2020 under the authoritarian governorship of the Biden shill Gretchen Whitmer. Nessel threatened election officials with criminal charges for not falling into line with the Biden Putsch.
As shown below, Nessel is a gender-baiting feminist with problems controlling her language usage in addition to comprehending common sense.
Nessel called the Dallas synagogue terror attack in January 2022 in a Jewish synagogue during Shabbat services by the brother of "Lady Al Qaeda" Aafia Siddiqui, a Muslim jihadist, as evidence of white supremacy in America.
DeBoer v. Snyder
Nessel fought on behalf of activists for the homosexual agenda in the Supreme Court case DeBoer v. Snyder, successfully arguing for the plaintiffs in legalizing same-sex "marriage" in Michigan.
Attorney General of Michigan
In November 2017, while campaigning to become the Michigan Attorney General, Nessel released an ad absurdly claiming that, as a woman, she is somehow more trustworthy than men to hold public office simply because of the fact that she lacks male sexual organs.
Nessel was not arrested for public drunkenness and disorder at a Michigan State football game despite having to be carried out in a wheelchair.
General election results
Nessel ran for and won election to become the Attorney General of Michigan in 2018, defeating Republican candidate Tom Leonard by less than 3% of the vote.
Shilling for Gov. Whitmer's totalitarianism
Amidst the CCP virus in the United States and the totalitarian policies instituted by Democrat governor Gretchen Whitmer, Nessel has acted as a political shill for the former, such as questioning the patriotism of a barber who opened his shop despite Whitmer's strict lockdown orders.
- ↑ 'Not Every Claim is Equal:' Gov. Whitmer Stands By Biden Against Tara Reade's Allegations
- ↑ https://conservativehotnews.com/ag-calls-for-criminal-charges-against-gop-certifiers-who-won-t-fall-in-line/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/_2jvxchqbW8
- ↑ Obergefell v Hodges: Marriage Equality at the Supreme Court
- ↑ DANA2018.COM - Putting an end to sexual harassment scandals. (Warning: Advertisement contains inappropriate language)
- ↑ Michigan Election Results 2018
- ↑ Michigan AG blasts barber who defied lockdown order: 'He's not a patriot'