|Attorney General of Michigan|
From: January 1, 2019 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
Dana Nessel (born April 19, 1969, age 51) is a fascist Democrat serving as the Attorney General in Michigan as of 2020 under the authoritarian governorship of the Biden shill Gretchen Whitmer. Nessel threatened election officials with criminal charges for not falling into line with the Biden Putsch.
DeBoer v. Snyder
Attorney General of Michigan
In November 2017, while campaigning to become the Michigan Attorney General, Nessel released an ad absurdly claiming that, as a woman, she is somehow more trustworthy than men to hold public office simply because of the fact that she lacks male sexual organs.
General election results
Shilling for Gov. Whitmer's totalitarianism
Amidst the CCP virus in the United States and the totalitarian policies instituted by Democrat governor Gretchen Whitmer, Nessel has acted as a political shill for the former, such as questioning the patriotism of a barber who opened his shop despite Whitmer's strict lockdown orders.
- 'Not Every Claim is Equal:' Gov. Whitmer Stands By Biden Against Tara Reade's Allegations
- Obergefell v Hodges: Marriage Equality at the Supreme Court
- DANA2018.COM - Putting an end to sexual harassment scandals. (Warning: Advertisement contains inappropriate language)
- Michigan Election Results 2018
- Michigan AG blasts barber who defied lockdown order: 'He's not a patriot'