Michelle Lujan Grisham
|Michelle Lujan Grisham|
|Governor of New Mexico|
From: January 1, 2019 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|Former U.S. Representative from New Mexico's 1st District|
From: January 3, 2013 – January 1, 2019
|Spouse(s)||Gregory Grisham (died 2004)|
|Religion||Catholic (in name only)|
Michelle Lynn Lujan Grisham is the current left-wing governor of New Mexico and a former U.S. representative from New Mexico's 1st congressional district. Lujan Grisham has been the subject of multiple sexual harassment, abuse, and discrimination complaints.
Governor of New Mexico
A hard-core pro-abortion radical, Lujan Grisham has described abortion doctors as "health care providers" and tried to introduce HB 51, a bill that would repeal anti-abortion laws and allow abortion up-to-birth.
- Religious affiliation of members of 115th Congress
- Michelle Lujan-Grisham on the Issues
- Senate rejects repealing currently unenforceable anti-abortion law
- Pro-Life Victory! MLG's Abortion and Euthanasia Bills Dead on Arrival in 2020 NM Legislature!
- Bill Text: NM HB51 | 2019 | Regular Session | Introduced