University of California, Davis
University of California Davis in the City of Davis was founded in 1905, when it served as an educational farm for agriculture students at other campuses. It is still best known for its agricultural work, although it has had various additions including the UC system’s only veterinary program. It also does major research at nearby Lake Tahoe.
Currently, UC Davis has over 30,000 students including 23,000 undergraduates and 7,000 graduate students. It also employs over 30,000 staff members.
- Jerry Brown and Arnold Schwarzenegger
- California and Northern California
- San Francisco Bay Area
- San Francisco: San Francisco values and the Homosexual agenda
- Berkeley and Oakland
- University of California, Berkeley, Stanford University and University of California, Davis
- Silicon Valley: San Jose, Santa Clara, Sunnyvale, Mountain View, Palo Alto, Santa Cruz