Major General Qasem Soleimani also Qassem Suleimani (11 March 1957 – January 3, 2020) was an Iranian general, terrorist and war criminal. He was the leader of the terrorist, anti-Semite and radical Islamic Shiite militia of Quds Force. He was assassinated by direct order from President Trump after his plans to attack the American embassy in Baghdad on January 3, 2020 with another Iraqi terrorist and war criminal, Abu Mahdi Al-Muhandis. Qasem Soleimani was responsible of murdering hundreds of American soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. He was also a war criminal and accused of killing thousands of civilians in Iran, Iraq and Syria and displacing millions of peoples. He was also known for his support of terrorist militias like Hezbollah, Hamas, Houthi and the Assad regime in Syria.
Suleimani reported directly to the Iranian Supreme Leader and Commander-in-Chief, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. Solemeinani was the most powerful Iranian in the Middle East, and many people saw him as the de facto benefactor of Nouri al-Maliki and Haider al-Abadi in Iraq along with Bashar al-Assad in Syria.
Soleimani joined the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corp (IRCG) in 1979. He participated in suppressing the 1979 Iranian Kurdish rebellion. During the 1980-1988 Iran-Iraq War he was sent to the front very early to transport water, however by the end of the war he was commander of 41st Sarollah Division. After the war he returned to his home territory in eastern Iran, along the Afghan border, to combat narcotics traffickers. The areas are impoverished and dominated by minority Sunni, and have always been difficult for the central Teheran government to control. Having earned a reputation for cleaning the place up, he was promoted to head the Iranian Quds Force in 1998.
War with America in Afghanistan and Iraq
Suleimani was the point man for Iran's Iraqi policy and operations since 2003 with authority second only to the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. Soleimani was granted power to employ the full range of diplomatic, security, intelligence, and economic tools to shape a more pro-Iranian regime in Baghdad.
|“||Dear General Petraeus, you should know that I, Qassem Suleimani, control the policy for Iran with respect to Iraq, Lebanon, Gaza and Afghanistan. And indeed, the ambassador in Baghdad is a Quds Force member. The individual who’s going to replace him is a Quds Force member.||”|
Following the Iraqi regime's crackdown on Iranian-supported Sadrist militias in Basra in March 2008, Iran recalibrated its operations in Iraq to encompass more "soft power" (economic, religious, educational) support and investment as part of a broader "hearts and minds" campaign.
War with Saudi Arabia
Qasem Soleimani oversaw the Quds Force operatives who plotted the assassination of the Saudi Arabian Ambassador to the United States, Adel Al-Jubeir, in the United States in 2011.
Solemeini was designated in May 2011 pursuant to Obama administration Executive Order 13572, targeting human rights abuses in Syria, for his role as the Commander of the Iranian Revolutionary Guards Corps-Quds Force, the primary conduit for Iran's support to the Syrian General Intelligence Directorate (GID).
2014 Gaza conflict
During the 2014 Gaza conflict Soleimani issued a rare public, almost poetic, statement in support of Hamas, saying
|“||God damn any oppressor who defended and defends this criminal regime. They defended and do defend them, especially the leader of this global tyranny, America.||”|
War with Daesh
After the fall of Mosul in June 2014, Iraqi Premier Nouri al-Malaki asked Soleimani to take command of what was left of the Iraqi National Army in addition to the proxy militias Soleimani already was commanding in Iraq.
Suleimani was reported injured in December 2014 in combat with Daesh, although official Iranian news outlets denied this. In March 2015 he was reported to be leading the effort to retake the city of Tikrit from Daesh occupation.
Liberal and leftist reactions to Soleimani's death
- Democrat president candidate Joe Biden criticized President Trump for this act by claiming it will lead to massive war against Iran. Biden pretended that Soleimani was not an imminent threat to the United States, despite Soleimani's plans to attack the American embassy in Baghdad. In contradict of his policy to Iran, Biden is war-mongering against Russia and North Korea.
- In an idiotic and racist comment from former NFL player Colin Kaepernick, he claimed this act was a "racist" and "imperialist" act against black and brown people. He refuses to recognize that Qasem Soleimani is responsible for killing hundreds of Americans from all races; he killed thousands Syrians and Iraqis, and he led various anti-Semite Quds militia.
On Mar 12, 2022, Muslim Iranian woman, Nika Nikoubin, 21, who lured a man she met on dating site Plenty of Fish to Vegas hotel, had blindfolded him and stabbed him in the neck in retaliation for drone strike that killed General Qasem Soleimani.
- Qasem Soleimani: US kills top Iranian general in Baghdad air strike
- Qasem Soleimani was responsible for the deaths of hundreds of American soldiers
- A Glance at Qasse Soleimani’s Crimes in Syria
- The War Crimes and Atrocities of Soleimani
- Sistan va Balouchestan and Soleimani's home Kerman Province.
- The AL-QA’IDA - QODS FORCE NEXUS, Michael S. Smith II, Kronos, 29 April 2011, p. 9.
- https://nypost.com/2020/01/06/kaepernicks-disgraceful-ridiculous-racial-lens-on-soleimani-slay/ Kaepernick’s disgraceful, ridiculous ‘racial’ lens on Soleimani slay
- Gina Martinez, Iranian woman, 21, 'lures man she met on dating site Plenty of Fish to Vegas hotel, blindfolds him and STABS him in the neck in retaliation for drone strike that killed General Qasem Soleimani in 2020', Dailymail.Com, 12 Mar 2022.
Police arrested Nika Nikoubin, 21, after she allegedly lured a man she met on the dating site Plenty of Fish in bed only to attack him with a knife
Police said Nikoubin and her date rented out a room at the Sunset Station Hotel where she blindfolded the victim as they began engaging in sexual activity
A few minutes later the victim said he 'felt a pain on the side of his neck' after Nikoubin allegedly pulled a knife out of her purse and stabbed him in the neckThe stabbing was allegedly done 'in revenge against US troops for the 2020 killing of Qasem Solemani,' according to a police report