Fake news in the 2020 presidential election
Fake news in the 2020 presidential election began when Democrats tried to keep President Trump off the ballot with their impeachment sham.
- After the failure of the Mueller Report, The New York Times founded The 1619 Project in August 2019 to serve the Democratic party's objective of painting Donald Trump as a racist as a key issue for the 2020 presidential election. The 1619 Project claims that the United States was founded in the year 1619 A.D. on the basis of racism.
- ABC News had to walk back claims it made about President Trump in the Biden-Ukraine collusion scandal.
- NBC News falsely reported that the Trump campaign attacked The Squad saying "This is our country, not theirs".
- See main article: Court packing
Amidst the Barrett Confirmation Hearing to fill the vacancy of the Supreme Court left upon the death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg, top liberal Democrats including Jerrold Nadler, Ed Markey, and Senate primary loser Joe Kennedy III have threatened to pack the court if Amy Coney Barrett is nominated to the Supreme Court prior to Election Day. Sen. Richard Blumenthal, also known as Da Nang Dick for misrepresenting his Vietnam War record, said that "nothing's off the table," which was concurred by Charles Schumer in mid-October 2020. Joe Biden has said that he'll state his position on the matter "when the election is over." This is similar to when Nancy Pelosi once said regarding Obamacare: "We have to pass the bill so that you can found out what is in it.".
After even fake polling showed that a large number of Americans opposed the court packing agenda touted by Democrats and a higher percentage favored the nomination of Barrett, liberals moved to redefine the term by falsely arguing that Republicans somehow had done such by delaying Barack Hussein Obama's judicial nominations for partisan purposes.
- See also: 2020 Leftwing insurrection
Marquette Law School in Wisconsin conducted a poll just days prior to the Kenosha riots. In June 2020 the same poll saw strong support for the BLM protests, with a 61%-34% approval over disapproval rate. By August just before the Kenosha riots that support fell to parity at 48%-48%. Those results turned heads at DNC and Biden headquarters. Just as Democrats and the mainstream fake news media they learned of this loss of support as a result of leftist riots, the Kenosha riot broke out at nearly the same moment. At the RNC convention the Marxist elite witnessed Republican messaging that called for support of police and the call to bring law and order back to the cities. Biden, Democrats, the liberal media went into panic mode.
All of a sudden the permissiveness and encouragement to rioters was taken down. CNN and Don Lemon called for a change in tactics. The cheerleaders suddenly began waving for the crowds to disperse, and pleading with Kamala Harris and Joe Biden to adopt the very opposite language that has been labeled as "racist" all summer long. For months anyone calling to curtail violence, destruction, attacks on police, and the threats to communities were deemed intolerant. Only now, when it looked like a bad prospect for the Democrats, did the sophisticates in the mainstream media consider rioting to be condemnable. When it was politically expedient the burning of cities and violence visited on citizens was an acceptable result.
- See also: Mainstream media and Donald Trump
While a complete summary of fake news about Donald Trump is too exhaustive to compile, these are some of the more relevant and ridiculous mainstream media narratives manufactured to criticize the 45th President.
In early September 2020 amidst a Trump rally in North Carolina, The Hill published a tweet claiming that attendees "gathered without masks", despite its picture showing the complete opposite; while the original tweet has been deleted, it has been archived. Conservative news outlets have noted the sheer outrageous "reporting" conducted by the liberal site.
Facebook election interference
- See also: 2020 Presidential election, Biden Putsch, and Voter fraud
In August 2020 it was reported that Facebook was planning for the possibility that President Trump or his campaign could try to challenge mail in ballot election results. The New York Times reported that staffers were already putting together contingency plans in the event Trump tries to use Facebook to dispute the vote by declaring the U.S. Postal Service lost mail-in ballots or that other groups interfered with the vote. Facebook officials, including CEO Mark Zuckerberg, were holding daily meetings to discuss how to minimize the platform from being used to cast doubts on the results.
The Times noted that one plan would include a “kill switch” to shut down political ads after Election Day. The company officials believe the ads, which Facebook does not check for truthfulness, could be used to disseminate misinformation.
The newspaper said YouTube and Twitter also discussed their own plans if the postelection period becomes problematic. Facebook banned political pages in an attempt to influence elections.
While mainstream fake news media spins baseless October Surprise scandals and smears in the final week, Facebook banned President Trump from responding.
The LA Times reported that Pete Buttigieg blamed Barack Obama for the election of Donald Trump.
|“|| My message is not about going back to where we were,” he said.
For a lot of people, “‘normal’ has been a real problem for a very long time, and I think the failures of the Obama era help explain how we got Trump.
- The news set Twitter afire. Within hours the LA Times censored the itself and altered the quote.
In 10 debate appearances, Elizabeth Warren was never asked once about her false claims of Native American heritage.
Due to Democrat corruption and election rigging, the Associated Press refused to recognize Buttigieg's claim of victory.
Buttigieg was appointed by the DNC as Acting-Winner of the Iowa caucuses after an app designed by a shadowy group of Democratic operatives failed to accurately award delegates properly in the DNC's Stop Bernie attempt. FEC records show the Buttigieg campaign also contributed to the Clinton-connected company. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), working in coordination with state elections officers, have an existing relationship to ensure computer systems and data collection systems are safe and secure. The DHS reported their offer to review the data system was rebuked by the Iowa Democrat Party. The DNC lost the public's trust in the primary process on very first day of primary voting.
Shadow, Inc. is the company that developed the Iowa and Nevada Democratic caucus app. FEC records show Buttigieg for America paid Shadow Inc. $42,000. Former Clinton campaign chairman Robby Mook vetted the app for the Democratic party. Shadow, Inc. was launched by a dark money SuperPAC called Acronym, headed by CEO Tara McGowan, a former journalist and Obama for America operative who is married to a senior advisor to Buttieg’s presidential campaign. Acronym was founded by billionaire Reid Hoffman, founder of LinkedIn. Hoffman funded Project Birmingham, a covert voter suppression and fake news campaign based on the Russian model during dirty the 2017 Doug Jones/Roy Moore Alabama Senate race. Obama crony David Plouffe sits on the board of Acronym.
Bloomberg News, owned by Democratic presidential candidate Michael Bloomberg, tried blaming Trump supporters for the Iowa caucus fiasco after Democrat insiders stole election results from Bernie Sanders and attempted to hand a victory to Pete Buttigieg. Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee blamed Russia. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS), working in coordination with state elections officers, have an existing relationship to ensure computer systems and data collection systems are safe and secure. The DHS reported their offer to review the data system was rebuked by the Iowa Democrat Party.
CNN was caught flipping the poll results for Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren in the early primary state of New Hampshire.
Priorities USA produced an ad broadcast by WJFW-NB of Rhinelander, WI using digitally manipulated clips of President Trump’s voice to fabricate unsubstantiated meaning in the President’s words. The Priorities USA ad took different audio clips from President Trump and spliced them together, deceptively manipulating them into an entirely new sentence and adding misleading subtitles to create a statement the President never uttered: “The coronavirus, this is their new hoax.” As is clear from his full remarks, President Trump was referring to the Democrats’ politicization of the coronavirus crisis and likening it to their reaction to the Mueller Russia hoax and the sham impeachment. He has never said that the virus itself was a hoax.
Numerous popular fact checkers and news reporters have declared the mischaracterization of the President’s remarks to be false:
- Slate’s Will Saletan: “He was saying the hoax is that he’s handled it badly. Not the virus itself.”
- CheckYourFact: “Trump referred to the alleged ‘politicizing’ of the coronavirus by Democrats as ‘their new hoax.’ He did not refer to the coronavirus itself as a hoax. Throughout the speech, Trump reiterates his administration is taking the threat of the coronavirus seriously.”
- CBS 60 Minutes’ Scott Pelley: “He said the—the Democrats making so much of it is a Democratic hoax, not that the virus was a hoax.”
- Snopes: “Trump did not call the coronavirus itself a hoax.”
- The Washington Post: “The full quote shows Trump is criticizing Democratic talking points and the media’s coverage of his administration’s response to coronavirus. He never says that the virus itself is a hoax[.]” (Highest falsehood rating of Four Pinocchios.) *PolitiFact: “The video makes it seem like Trump is calling the disease itself a hoax, which he hasn’t done.”
Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. filed a lawsuit against WJFW-NBC for defamation in the wake of an advertisement carried by the station that contained intentionally false and defamatory statements about President Trump. In spite of a cease-and-desist the letter and documentation, WJFW-NBC continued to run the defamatory ad.
- See also: CCP propaganda war
The first case of COVID-19 was medically verified in China on December 8, 2019 and first death occurred on December 9. The doctor who reported on the first verified cases posted on social media was forced to plead guilty to "rumormongering" and disrupting social order in late December 2019. The Beijing central government attempted to hide the outbreak from the people of Wuhan and the world. The Chinese Communist Party finally admitted publicly that a full blown pandemic was occurring in Wuhan on January 23, 2020, and the doctor who first warned the public and was convicted of a crime for doing so died on February 4, 2020. Eight hundred million people expressed their condolences on Chinese social media in 24 hours after his death was announced.
To save face for the Communist regime's deliberately incompetent handling of the COVID-19 outbreak in their country, the Chinese foreign ministry falsely accused the United States of being responsible for the corona virus outbreak. On March 12, 2020 the Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman initiated a conspiracy theory that the US military started the coronavirus in China, Leftist media in the United States aided Chinese propaganda efforts by calling those who link the virus' origin to China were it originated as "racists".
April 7, 2020 NBC News tweeted Communist Chinese propaganda when it was well known the Chinese Communist Party was being illusive and deceptive in its reporting on the CCP global pandemic.
President Trump referred to Democrats' efforts to politicize the coronavirus outbreak as their new hoax; liberal media and Democrats immediately and deliberately twisted President Trump's words out of context to fit their narrative by claiming that he called the coronavirus a "hoax".
Politico and MSNBC willingly peddled the Trump "hoax" story, as did Joe Biden, Michael Bloomberg, Pete Buttigieg, Rep Ted Lieu, Senate minority leader Chuck Schumer and former Democrat Virginia governor Terry McAuliffe.
As the outbreak progressed in the United States, the anti-Trump mainstream media were more concerned with instilling panic and blaming President Trump than informing the public on critical precautionary measures to avoid unnecessary strains on the healthcare and economic system.
In July 2020 MSNBC producer Ariana Pekary quit, calling the network fake news and a cancer that risks human lives, even in the middle of a pandemic. Pekary said President Trump became the primary focus of the coronavirus coverage instead of “science itself.” “As new details have become available about antibodies, a vaccine, or how COVID actually spreads, producers still want to focus on the politics. Important facts or studies get buried,” she wrote in her resignation letter.
- See also: Hydroxychloroquine denial
NBC, CNN, CBS and Axios all reported that a man died after drinking fish tank water which President Trump had recommended as a cure for Covid-19. In response to reporters' questions at a press briefing President Trump answered that the Food and Drug Administration was looking into the possibility of using an approved drug for human consumption, hydroxychloroquine as a possible treatment for the Chinese coronavirus infection. Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) was approved decades ago as an anti-malaria medication. A couple in Arizona, not under a medical doctor's supervision, drank fish tank water containing chloroquine phosphate, a chemical used to kill algae and fish parasites. The husband died. NBC, CNN, CBS, Axios and other leftist outfits reported that President Trump had recommended chloroquine phosphate as a miracle cure.
Polling Company survey
The Polling Company surveyed 1,750 Biden voters in seven swing states (Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin), six of which (all but North Carolina) were called for Biden. Voters’ knowledge of eight news stories were tested. A huge majority (82%) of Biden voters were unaware of at least one of these key items, with five percent saying they were unaware of all eight of the issues we tested.
This lack of information proved crucial: One of every six Biden voters surveyed (17%) said they would have abandoned the Democratic candidate had they known the facts about one or more of these news stories. A shift of this magnitude would have changed the outcome in all six of the swing states won by Joe Biden, and Donald Trump would have comfortably won a second term as president. 
- Burying Biden’s Bad News: The media’s censorship of Biden’s scandals had the strongest impact on this year’s election. According to our survey, more than one-third of Biden voters (35.4%) were unaware of the serious allegations brought against the Democratic nominee by Tara Reade, a former staffer who said Biden sexually assaulted her in the 1990s. If they had known about the allegations, 8.9% said they would have changed their vote — either switching to Trump or a 3rd party candidate, not voting for any presidential candidate, or not voting at all. By itself, this would have flipped all six of the swing states won by Biden (Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin), giving the President a win with 311 electoral college votes.
- Even more Biden voters (45.1%) said they were unaware of the financial scandal enveloping Biden and his son, Hunter Biden (a story infamously censored by Twitter and Facebook, as well as ignored by the liberal media). According to the poll, full awareness of the Hunter Biden scandal would have led 9.4% of Biden voters to abandon the Democratic candidate, flipping all six of the swing states he won to Trump, giving the President 311 electoral votes.
- The ticket’s left-wing ideology was another issue barely mentioned by the national press. A GovTrack analysis found Biden’s running mate, California Senator Kamala Harris, had the most left-wing record of any Senator in 2019 (even more than self-described socialist Bernie Sanders. The poll found that 25.3% of Biden voters said they didn’t know about Senator Harris’s left-wing ideology. If voters had the complete story, it would have led 4.1% of Biden voters to change their vote, flipping Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin to Trump. The result would have been a Trump victory, with 295 electoral college votes.
- Hiding Trump’s Successes: The liberal media also prevented many Biden voters from learning about record-breaking positive economic news in the months leading up to the election. The five pre-election jobs reports from June 5, 2020 to October 2 showed a record 11,161,000 jobs were created in the extraordinary snapback from the pandemic recession. Yet a large number of Biden voters (39.4%) said they didn’t know about this achievement. If they had, 5.4% said they would have changed their vote; this would have swung Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin to Trump, who would have won with 295 electoral votes.
- On October 29, 2020 the government reported a huge jump in economic growth — 33.1% on an annual basis, double the previous record. Yet nearly half of Biden voters (49.0%) said they had no idea about this record-breaking achievement. Armed with that information, 5.6% said they would have changed their vote, swinging Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and a total of 295 electoral votes to Trump.
- The same effect was seen when it came to foreign policy. The President and his team made history by brokering peace agreements with Israel and several of her Arab neighbors — one reason Trump received three nominations for the Nobel Peace Prize. Yet 43.5% of Biden voters had no idea about these historic agreements. The information would have led five percent of overall Biden voters to change their vote, putting Trump in front in Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, for a total of 295 electoral votes.
- Energy independence was another Trump success. The President took action to start long-stalled pipeline projects and expand drilling offshore and in the Arctic, and it paid off with America becoming a net exporter of oil for the first time in September 2019. More than half (50.5%) of Biden voters said they did not know about this important accomplishment, either. If the information was known by all, 5.8% of Biden’s voters say they would have changed how they voted. This would have changed the outcome in Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, putting Trump in front with 295 electoral college votes.
- One important issue that did get a lot of coverage in 2020: the coronavirus pandemic. But what made the news every night was criticism of the President and his administration. Lost in the blistering barrage of bad news were successes such as Operation Warp Speed, which even before the election was well on track to deliver 300,000,000 doses of a safe vaccine as soon as next year.
- The poll found 36.1% of Biden voters said they did not know about the administration’s key role in promoting vaccine research through Operation Warp Speed. If they had, 5.3% told us they would have abandoned Biden, flipping Arizona, Georgia, Nevada, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, giving the President 295 electoral votes.
- Summary: Looking at all eight of these issues together, the poll found that a total of 17% of Biden’s voters said they would have changed their vote if they had been aware of one or more of these important stories. This would have moved every one of the swing states into Trump’s column, some by a huge margin. The President would have trounced Biden in the electoral college, 311 to 227.
- In Pennsylvania, 15% of Biden voters said they would have defected. Using the reported vote totals as of noon on November 19, 2020 this would have reduced his total by 518,204 votes, flipping the state to Trump. In Michigan, the percentage who would have left Biden was 14%, deducting 392,966 from his tally and flipping that state, too.
- In Georgia, 15% of Biden’s voters say they would have defected based on full information, taking 370,838 votes out of his column, and putting Trump comfortably ahead. In Arizona, 21% say they would have changed their vote, deducting 351,150 from Biden’s column and putting Trump in front there, too.
- In Wisconsin, Biden would have lost 13% of his voters, taking away 211,987 from his column. In Nevada, the percentage of those who would have left Biden was 18%, or 126,627 voters. Such a shift would have put both of those states in Trump’s column, too.
- In the final state polled, North Carolina, 21% of Biden’s voters say they would have changed their minds, deducting 563,703 votes from his total and significantly bolstering Trump’s margin of victory in that state.
- ↑ https://www.factcheck.org/2020/09/trumps-repeated-false-attacks-on-mail-in-ballots/
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/politics/abcs-bombshell-ukraine-story-falls-apart/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzHWjcNapnQ
- ↑ Multiple references:
- ↑ Trump, from Vietnam, berates ‘Da Nang Dick’ Blumenthal for war record
- ↑ Blumenthal on Packing SCOTUS: ‘Nothing Is off the Table’
- ↑ Schumer on Court Packing: Nothing is Off the Table
- ↑ Multiple references:
- ‘You’ll Know…When The Election Is Over’: Biden Refuses Again To Say Whether He Will Pack The Court
- Biden Again Refuses To Answer Court-Packing Question: You'll Find Out 'When the Election Is Over'
- Joe Biden doubles down on court packing: ‘You'll know my position’ after the election
- Joe Biden: ‘You’ll Know My Opinion On Court-Packing When The Election Is Over’
- Joe Biden: "You'll Know My Opinion On Court Packing When The Election Is Over"
- Biden says he'll reveal position on court packing 'when the election is over'
- ↑ Pelosi: "We Have to Pass the Bill So That You Can Find Out What Is In It"
- ↑ Most Oppose ‘Packing’ Supreme Court But Favor Term Limits for Justices
- ↑ Poll: Vast Majority of Voters Favor ‘Keep Nine’ Amendment to Prevent Court Packing
- ↑ Multiple references:
- Washington Examiner/YouGov Poll: By 47% to 34% voters oppose court packing
- Poll: Considering ACB Before Inauguration Is More Popular Than Packing the Court
- Americans Support Delaying Ginsburg Replacement But Oppose Court Packing, Poll Finds
- Public opposes packing Supreme Court with liberal judges, Washington Examiner/YouGov poll finds
- Poll Finds 34% Support For Court-Packing As Biden, Harris Refuse To Take Public Stance
- New Poll: Americans Aren't in Favor of Court Packing. Biden is Still Hiding his Position.
- ↑ Biden Campaign, Media Attempt To Redefine ‘Packing The Court’ In Attack Against Republicans Over ACB
- ↑ Stop dumbing down the definition of 'court-packing'
- ↑ Multiple references:
- Durbin: Republicans Have Been Packing the Court for the Past Three-and-a-Half Years — ‘They Brag About It’
- Durbin: Republicans have been 'packing the court for the past three and a half years, and they brag about it'
- Biden, Dems Accuse GOP Of ‘Court-Packing’ For Filling Vacancies, Confirming Conservative Judges
- ↑ Democrats Claim Republicans Are The Ones ‘Court Packing’ By Filling Empty Seats In The Judiciary
- ↑ Republicans Have Already Packed the Courts. It’s Up To Democrats How To Rebalance Them.
- ↑ Here’s the truth behind the Republicans’ big lie about ‘court-packing’
- ↑ Republicans are ‘packing the court now’: Biden
- ↑ Republicans have packed the courts and openly 'brag about it,' top Senate Democrat complains
- ↑ https://rpubs.com/PollsAndVotes/652966
- ↑ https://www.redstate.com/bradslager/2020/08/29/908598/
- ↑ https://archive.is/XoI5W
- ↑ Two references:
- ↑ https://www.newsmax.com/politics/facebook-election-results-dispute-social-media/2020/08/21/id/983301/
- ↑ Duke, Selwyn (May 15, 2019). Big Tech Tyranny: Facebook Is at It Again, Trying to Sway an Election. The New American. Retrieved May 15, 2019.
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/news/2020/09/03/facebook-ad-shakeup-trump-biden-408641
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/media/be-smart-how-the-mainstream-media-sweep-their-mistakes-under-the-rug/
- ↑ https://archive.is/5vXG0
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/06/warren-went-all-10-debates-without-one-question-about-her-native-american-claims-894450
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/caucuses-in-iowa-run-so-poorly-associated-press-refuses-to-declare-winner/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/iowa-county-caucus-chairman-accuses-state-of-misreporting-numbers-screwing-bernie-totals-still-not-released-48-hours-after-vote/
- ↑ https://www.salon.com/2020/02/06/aftermath-of-iowa-debacle-bernie-sanders-probably-won--and-joe-biden-definitely-lost/
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/app-used-in-iowa-democratic-caucus-fiasco-linked-to-former-clinton-campaign
- ↑ https://youtu.be/v5hfbALvhMo
- ↑ https://consortiumnews.com/2020/02/05/dnc-loses-public-trust-in-primary-process-on-very-first-day/
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/election/hoo-boy-hillarys-campaign-manager-was-involved-with-that-disastrous-iowa-caucus-app/
- ↑ https://hotair.com/archives/john-s-2/2020/02/05/acronym-group-behind-shadow/
- ↑ https://consortiumnews.com/2020/02/06/group-that-sabotaged-iowa-caucus-begun-by-billionaire-backer-of-alabama-false-flag-campaign/
- ↑ https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2020/02/04/hoo-boy-reading-this-damning-thread-from-lee-fang-about-pete-buttigieg-and-shadow-inc-its-no-wonder-mayorcheat-is-trending/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zKEipLNGFA
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYQmD39tx3A
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/02/06/democrat-congresswoman-blames-iowa-caucus-disaster-on-russia/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/v5hfbALvhMo
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ny9NLAsp8yo&feature=youtu.be
- ↑ https://dcdirtylaundry.com/trump-goes-to-war-with-media-sues-nbc-affiliate-after-they-allow-a-doctored-tape/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg7FwHteB0I
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1238150527751319575
- ↑ https://news.trust.org/item/20200312152307-rlv7m
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/13/dems-media-warned-new-narrative-aids-chinas-new-conspiracy-us-military-started-covid-19-896694
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/03/15/nbc-news-ny-times-running-chinese-propaganda-criticizing-us-erick-erickson-points-out-897729
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/NBCNews/posts/4172210622798936
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-china-coronavirus-numbers-backlash
- ↑ https://spectator.us/trump-chloroquine-fish-tank-cleaner-media-blame/
- ↑ https://www.nysun.com/national/a-sickening-press-tries-to-blame-trump/91035/
- ↑ Gutfeld on the media "hoax" hoax at Fox News YouTube channel
- ↑ https://checkyourfact.com/2020/02/29/fact-check-donald-trump-coronavirus-hoax-south-carolina-rally/
- ↑ Here Are The Politicians And Media Outlets Pushing The Claim That Trump Called The Coronavirus A ‘Hoax’ at the Daily Caller
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/08/04/msnbc-producer-calls-network-a-cancer-after-quitting-job/
- ↑ https://www.mediaite.com/news/media-outlets-called-out-for-misleading-reports-that-man-died-after-taking-coronavirus-drug-touted-by-trump/
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/sep/9/joe-bidens-son-has-redskins-logo-on-cap-wiped-from/
- ↑ https://cdn.mrc.org/TPC-MRC+Biden+Voter+Messaging+Survey+Analysis+Nov+2020_final.pdf
- ↑ https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2020/11/24/special-report-stealing-presidency-2020
- ↑ https://twitter.com/LD25_GOP/status/1306224239783981057
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/09/16/fake-news-caught-again-cbs-uses-photo-from-latinos-for-trump-as-image-for-biden-latino-outreach-in-miami/