|Junior U.S. Senator from Massachusetts|
From: July 16, 2013 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|Former U.S. Representative from Massachusetts's 5th Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2013 – July 15, 2013
|Former U.S. Representative from Massachusetts's 7th Congressional District|
From: November 2, 1976 – January 3, 2013
|Former State Representative from Massachusetts's 26th District|
From: January 3, 1973 – November 2, 1976
|Predecessor||William R. Callahan|
|Successor||John C. NcNeil|
Edward John Markey, born July 11, 1946 (age 76), a Democrat, is the junior United States Senator from Massachusetts. He was United States Representative from Massachusetts's 7th District from 1976 to 2013. One of the more liberal members of the House, Markey was a member of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, along with about 70 other Democratic Representatives.
Markey, who proposes shutting down the U.S. oil and gas industry and jobs with the Green New Deal, has accepted foreign campaign contributions from Burisma oil and gas and voted to give money Ukraine to increase oil and gas production.
Markey has implicitly made the insane and ridiculous claim that the summer heat was racist since it supposedly disproportionately effected black communities on June 29, 2021.
U.S. House of Representatives
While serving in the United States House of Representatives, Markey was a member of the Congressional Progressive Caucus.
The House of Representatives voted overwhelmingly to defund ACORN, 345–75 on September 17, 2009. Seventy-five Democrats [Markey] stood with ACORN and voted no. This despite nationwide attention related to voter fraud and recent revelation of ACORN's ties to prostitution including child trafficking and defrauding the IRS.
Markey was elected the Senate in 2013 over moderate Republican Gabriel Gomez in 2013 to replace John Kerry, who had been nominated as Secretary of State.
Green New Deal
- Main article: Green New Deal
Markey was a an enthusiastic supporter of the totalitarian Green New Deal from the day it was introduced, February 7, 2019.
- ↑ https://video.foxnews.com/v/6094578904001/#sp=show-clips
- ↑ Holliday, Doc (July 1, 2021) Balloonhead Sen. Ed Markey says summer heat specifically targets minority neighborhoods over white neighborhoods within cities Not the Bee. Retrieved July 2, 2021.
- ↑ House votes to cut off funding, but 75 stand by ACORN, Washington Examiner, September 17, 2009
- Hate Groups
- Police State
- Former United States Representatives
- United States Senators
- Democratic Party
- 110th United States Congress
- 112th United States Congress
- 113th United States Congress
- 114th United States Congress
- 115th United States Congress
- 116th United States Congress
- Catholic Politicians