Previous Breaking News/Al Gore
This page contains the items that were once on the "Breaking News" section of the Main Page. The articles are mainly about Al Gore.
Last date of Archived news is January 8, 2014. Contains archives from January 2007 to April 2014.
- The slick trick behind global frauding: In Al Gore's America, any "global warming denier" is guilty until proven innocent 
- 'Algoreism' For the Masses: under the tenants of Algoreism, everything will cost more and there will be less of it 
- Al Gore finds some gullible leftists in Canada - 220 of them -- for his "training" session. 
- Weather Channel founder John Coleman's statement to the San Diego Chamber of Commerce had this to say about global warming: "Well, it is simply not happening. Worldwide there was a significant natural warming trend in the 1980’s and 1990’s as a Solar cycle peaked with lots of sunspots and solar flares. That ended in 1998 and now the Sun has gone quiet with fewer and fewer Sun spots, and the global temperatures have gone into decline. Earth has cooled for almost ten straight years. So, I ask Al Gore, where’s the global warming?" Yes, just where is it, Al? 
- Gore's Home Still Guzzling Energy :In the year since Al Gore took steps to make his home more energy-efficient, the former vice president’s home energy use surged more than 10 percent. Actions speak louder than words, and Gore’s actions prove that he views climate change not as a serious problem, but as a money-making opportunity.
- John Coleman, the founder of the Weather Channel wants to sue Al Gore for fraud, hoping a legal debate will settle the global warming debate once and for all. 
- Weather Channel Founder Wants to Sue Al Gore  
- Al Gore expresses support for homosexual marriage 
- If Hillary's campaign collapses, then will Al Gore accept the Nobel Prize on Dec. 10th and announce that he is considering running for president on Dec. 11th? In October, after the Prize was announced, nearly 50% felt Gore would run.
- Democratic activist Fred Phelps of the notorious Westboro Baptist Church ordered to pay $10.9 million judgement for anti-war protest invasion of privacy.CNN
- Al Gore is like Jim Jones, and we're drinking his Kool-Aid; editorial in the Tennessean by Phil Valentine 
- "Extreme environmentalists, led by gurus such as Al Gore but supported by a majority of liberal Democrats in Congress, support the goal of radically reducing our use of carbon-based energy. Yet this ban on human industry, transportation, and home-heating would not reverse current trends toward global warming.":"What will reverse them, inevitably, is nature’s own cycle of climate change. Over the course of the earth’s history, there have been innumerable periods of warming and cooling" Climate Change 2.0
- UK Court Said Schools Must Warn of Bias in 'An Inconvenient Truth' NewsBusters
- "The lack of US media attention isn't surprising. The media don’t have a good record reporting the movie’s fallacies, why would they report a judge calling it partisan? "
- Al Gore rides the gravy train to global disaster. Human Events
- Mercury Dangers of Gore’s Carbon Footprint Reducing Light Bulb (CFLs) NewsBusters
- There has been little discussion about the environmental hazards because of the hype surrounding global warming hysteria.":Why not? - Deceit:"warning consumers that they have to dispose of compact fluorescents with care may not be in the best interest of those trying to sell them"
- British Schools Ordered to Offer 'Balance' When Showing Al Gore's Global Warming Film Fox News:Related stories:
- British Court Identifies Eleven Inaccuracies in Al Gore’s ‘An Inconvenient Truth NewsBusters
- An Inconvenient Truth category on NewsBusters
- New Global Warming Film Confronts Al Gore Human Events
- Glenn Beck Torpedoes 'An Inconvenient Truth' NewsMax
- Al Gore’s Inconvenient Truths NewsMax
- Al Gore’s Inconvenient Truths The Conservative Voice
- 500 scientists refute global warming dangers WorldNetDaily
- A Convenient Untruth About Climate Changes NewsMax 
:Envirocrats like Al Gore are "individuals or organizations who capture the moral high ground of an environmental issue and subvert it to their own political advantage"
- Nobel Prize proves its liberal bias: the winner is Al Gore!:The Nobel Prize Committee, which awarded terrorist and homicide bomber sponsor Yassir Arafat the Prize in 1994, has awarded Al Gore  the honors for 2007.
- The dishonest MSM is using the occasion to proclaim Gore's prize as yet another referendum on the 2000 election, and even U.S. Iraq policy!  Evidently the Nobel Committee didn't see the recent ruling by a United Kingdom judge, who said the film was riddled with inaccuracies. One of the problem areas included an assertion that the sea would rise up to 20 feet "in the near future" as ice in Greenland or Western Antarctica melts. The judge said this was an alarmist statement. He added that scientific consensus held that that kind of sea level rise would be possible if Greenland's ice melted, but that that melt would happen "after, and over, millennia". In what is a rare judicial ruling on what children can see in the class-room, Justice Barton was at pains to point out that the “apocalyptic vision” presented in the film was politically partisan and not an impartial analysis of the science of climate change. This is more proof of Liberal Hysteria.
- Gore Deserves Nobel Prize for Propaganda, Warming Skeptics Say Cybercast News Service :"the former vice president should not receive a Nobel Prize for his efforts regarding global warming - including his film 'An Inconvenient Truth' - but should perhaps get an award for his efforts as a climate change propagandist."
- Al Gore gets cold shoulder on global warming: Hurricane forecasting pioneer William M. Gray says Gore's Nobel Prize-winning theory is "ridiculous" and the kind of thing that only someone who "do[es]n't understand how the atmosphere works" would come up with. Sydney Morning Herald. 
- Americans are not fooled: the Nobel Prize did almost nothing to boost Al Gore for President. A post-Prize Gallup Poll found that 54% are still opposed to a Gore candidacy. 
- 35 Errors Discovered in Al Gore’s Film. NewsBusters :"Famed climate change skeptic Christopher Monckton, in a detailed report published by the Science and Public Policy Institute, not only refuted Gore’s defense of the movie's contents, but also listed a total of 35 errors in the award-winning abomination responsible for most of the global warming hysteria sweeping the planet.":Here is the full report: 35 Inconvenient Truths 
- Sen. Inhofe Slams Gore and Climate Alarmism in Historic Two Hour Speech:Senator James Inhofe (R-Okla.), the Ranking Member of the Environment and Public Works Committee said, "... climate alarmism has become a cottage industry in this country and many others, but a growing number of scientists and the general public are coming around to the idea that climate change is natural and that there is no reason for alarm." Those interested should read Inhofe's entire address available here
- More evidence that Wikipedia® is just a liberal smear factory:*its entry on liberal former Vice President Al Gore contains no mention of drug charges against his son, but its entry on conservative Vice President Dick Cheney prominently mentions his adult daughter's sexuality.[example #1]
- Georgia Legislature Dismisses Gore, Global Warming Alarmism. NewsBusters: 
- $100,000 Offered to Prove Global warming: Can You Save Al Gore? 
- Gore Refuses to Debate Global warming Theory 
- Newsweek's Wolffe: Obama a 'Centrist'. "While the MSM regularly labels Republicans as "conservative," "hard-right," etc., there is virtually no Dem the MSM can't declare "centrist" or "moderate," from Al Gore, to John Kerry, and now to Obama." NewsBusters 
- Greenland ice find debunks Al Gore's Global Warming theories. NewsBusters article: 
- Al Gore can't even recite his global warming pledge accurately. Business & Media Institute article: 
- Why is America's NBC airing Al Gore’s Live Earth concert this weekend? Steven Milloy at Fox News says, "European governments and companies expect that global warming regulation will give them a competitive advantage over U.S. businesses." 
- Hillary still leads unless Gore gets in. 
- While the debate rages within the scientific community, in government and the popular press, a new DVD – titled "Global Warming or Global Governance?'" – includes interviews with scientists who explain, step by step, why Al Gore and the global warming alarmists are incorrect – in some cases, blatantly so. It also provides evidence that the global warming agenda is being funded with tens of billions of dollars as a mechanism to create global governance.
- "The world has never seen such freezing heat." Read in that Telegraph article how bloggers exposed a central falsehood claimed by one of Al Gore's government-paid global warming allies at a recent international conference.
- Global warming snooze: the liberal rag Huffington Post wants Al Gore to apologize for what it called "the biggest whopper ever sold to the public in the history of humankind" , while sea ice returns to levels observed way back in 1979: 
- Climate: Change You Can't Believe In. Current polls affirm that despite a protracted and intense campaign of misinformation and dissent-gagging, Americans now want the debate Al Gore once declared over to actually begin. And they want it free of the mind-policing tactics advocated by Obama's science director, and long before any action is taken by climate zealots in either his cabinet or Congress.
- The founder of the Weather Channel is ridiculing Al Gore over his calls for action on global climate change, saying in a column that global warming is a "hoax" and "bad science." 
- More bad news for the leftist mainstream media. 54% of U.S. voters say the news media makes Global Warming appear worse than it really is. Only 21% say the media presents an accurate picture. Al Gore is sure to be making a statement about how "misguided" the American people are, just like he did after his Presidential bid!
- "When Al Gore insisted yet again at a conference last Thursday that there can be no debate about global warming, he was speaking not with the authority of a man of science, but with the closed-minded dogmatism of a religious zealot.
* see Politicization of science
- "Earth Hour" was just another “I’m a hypocrite” moment from America’s favorite limousine liberal, Al Gore whose 9,000 sq. ft. mansion was still brightly illuminated inside, along with the dozen or so floodlights grandly highlighting several trees and illuminating the driveway entrance of Gore’s estate. Al won a Nobel Prize, so that means he doesn’t have to turn out his lights like the rest who were intent on making a statement. Gore made a statement anyway; that he's a fraud. 
- global warming is caused by human activity, the lowest finding yet in Rasmussen Reports national surveying. 48% of all likely voters attribute climate change to long-term planetary trends, while 7% blame some other reason. 11% aren’t sure. These numbers reflect a reversal from a year ago when 47% blamed human activity while 34% said long-term planetary trends. Conservapedia along with most of the conservative media has been on the front lines of debunking the liberal deceit spread by the leftist blogs and Al Gore among many radical liberal and Socialist politicians. Our efforts are paying off! 
- Gallup Poll Editor Frank Newport says he sees no evidence that Al Gore's campaign against global warming is winning. "It's just not caught on," says Newport. "They have failed."  Also: more Americans than ever oppose new government efforts to regulate guns. Newport said "that every bit of data is showing us that Americans are getting more conservative about gun control." Only 39% of Americans wanted stricter gun control laws, down from 50% in 2000. 
- Obama Administration and Al Gore and his acolytes, is a figment of imagination in liberal-progressive-socialist brains: The enormous costs to the economy and to our original Constitutional rights are all too real. In "Economic Reality of 5 Million Green Jobs", Tony Blankley reports the destructive economic effects in Spain, which boasted one of Europe’s most lauded green-energy programs. The Spanish/EU-style 'green jobs' agenda now being promoted in the U.S. in fact destroys jobs: 9 jobs will be lost for every 4 created, according to one of Spain's leading universities, Universidad Rey Juan Carlos.
- "As you become poorer, just remember, Al Gore's net worth in 2001 was estimated to be between $1 and 2 million dollars. Today, his net worth is over $100 million dollars" as he promotes the global warming scam. Lying can sometimes be more profitable than telling the truth, but it is not more rewarding.
- "Many forecasters have one word for this summer: COOL." But now that Al Gore has made a $100 million fortune for himself off the global warming hoax, don't expect him to admit the truth.
- Newt Gingrich On Cap and Trade / Global Warming: "The Obama White House has spent the week furiously working to convince its fellow Democrats in Congress to support the global warming bill that's before the House today. Former Vice President Al Gore has been working the phones, and there was even a luau at the White House last night. The question that must be asked, however, is why? If the case is closed on man's role in causing climate change, as the left assure us that it is, then why the need to twist Democratic arms to do something about it? My guess is it has something to do with 2+2=4." 
- NASA Astronaut Dr. Buzz Aldrin Rejects Global Warming Fears: Former Vice President and warming huckster Al Gore has compared skeptics of man-made climate fears to "people who still believe that the Moon landing was staged on a movie lot in Arizona." Gore is apparently ignorant that his analogy has been refuted by two of NASA's moonwalkers themselves -- Moonwalker and NASA Astronaut/Geologist Jack Schmitt - who recently declared he was a global warming skeptic and now, NASA Astronaut and Moonwalker Dr. Buzz Aldrin. Aldrin -- who earned a Doctorate of Science in Astronautics at MIT -- declared he was skeptical of man-made climate fears in a July 3, 2009 Daily Telegraph interview.
- As temperatures continue to drop, Al Gore continues to promote the global warming scam:
"HEATHER EWART: There was also, though, a British judge who ruled that there were in fact, I think, nine errors when it was challenged in court?
AL GORE: "Well, the ruling was in my favor. ..."
In fact, there were nine errors in Gore's movie as demonstrated in court, but Al Gore refuses to admit it. Also, the judge held, 'I conclude that the claimant substantially won this case by virtue of my finding that, but for the new guidance note, the film would have been distributed in breach of sections 406 and 407 of the 1996 Education Act.'"
- Compelling Video: Angry voters confront Congressman who voted for "Cap and Trade" Bill. Wacko environmentalists, supporters of Al Gore, take a look into what your future with the American people holds! 
- Another new paper was just published in Journal of Climate. Added proof Al Gore & Company are simply lying hucksters, out for a buck. Written by eminent climatologists, called Greenland Ice Sheet Surface Air Temperature Variability: 1840–2007 which discusses data from Greenland since 1840. No unprecedented recent warming is found. For example, they find that the 1919-1932 warming was 1.33 times greater than the 1994-2007 "warming".  The new report mirrors one from the United States Senate back in 2007. 
- A consequence of the "Cash for Clunkers" program is that poor people who can’t afford new cars – or expensive used cars -- will be crushed along with all those clunkers due to elite liberals being out-of-touch. If you can only afford $500 - $2,000 for a car, you’ll find many of these vehicles are now unavailable. The junk yards that demolish the clunkers aren’t allowed to pull engines and other usable parts before they’re crushed, making parts for older cars harder and more expensive to get. Yet another blow for the poor who need to repair what they have, rather than buy a replacement as Al Gore, a Congressman or members of their staff would do. 
- "The summer that never was ends Monday." In Michigan, summer temperatures have been the fifth coldest ever recorded. But don't expect Al Gore to admit this, because it disproves the claim of global warming. Being a liberal means never having to admit deceit!
- Global warming fraud exposed again: "Mid-October snowfall in Pa. sets record" Anyone expect Al Gore to give back his $100 million?
- With Hurricanes At Thirty Year Low, Al Gore Turns To Photoshop. 
- The Film Liar Al Gore Would Rather Ignore: 'An Inconvenient Truth' is facing more criticism with release of a new documentary, Not Evil, Just Wrong, rebutting most of Gore's claims. 
- Facing A Huge, International Scandal, The Head of Fraud-Plagued Climate Research Lab to Temporarily Step Down! The director of the embattled Climatic Research Unit (CRU) in the United Kingdom is stepping down pending an investigation into allegations that he criminally overstated the case for man-made climate change. Is there a possible link to Al Gore to be revealed soon? 
- Al Gore, your claims are flying off that spinning merry-go-round you call global warming; better pack up that peace prize, because the Nobel committee may want it back!
*"... scientists implicated in Climategate have gained funding and career advancement by twisting data, hiding evidence, and shutting out dissenters by corrupting the peer-review process." 
- The greatest scam in modern history: the science behind Global Warming. ClimateGate deniers and their media allies are in a rush to put the scam of the century behind them. Al Gore says stolen emails were taken out of context, "If you take one little thing from 10 years ago out of context and describe it inaccurately, then it becomes a controversy without any real substance." Maybe Al should have read the emails more closely, one CRU email was from just two months ago. 
- A Global warming gaffe: Al Gore is hit with an inconvenient truth at an inconvenient time: 
- The hot air of Global warming is coming only from the left, and they need to lie about it or steal from the rest of us:
:The European Foundation states that there isn't a shred of real scientific proof that human activities are warming the planet. In a rebuke of global warming alarmists, the Foundation has released 100 reasons why humans are not the culprit. “We find no support for the IPCC’s claim..." 
:The British government accepted and used the "cherry-picked" lies from the CRU to "increase" evidence for global warming: 
:The Associated Press lied for Al Gore: 
:Hillary Clinton is ready to hand over $100 billion of our tax dollars to poor countries "victimized" by climate change: 
:Russians confirms the University of East Anglia CRU climate data was manipulated 
:The climate change crooks - leftist dictators and socialists - appeared in Copenhagen to make a grab for money...our money:
- AL GORE: Cold Stuns Floridians, Causes Deaths Elsewhere. There were snow flurries spotted in several parts of the state, as far south as Naples on the gulf coast. In Miami, the temperature was forecast to drop just below freezing overnight and threatened to break the record for low temperatures in the city. In suburban Atlanta, which has seen an unusually long stretch of low temperatures, two teens died Saturday after falling through the ice on a partially frozen pond. 
- Obama Press Secretary Robert Gibbs: "Worldwide Record Cold Is The Result of 'Climate Change' / Global Warming"! So, record low temperatures this past week is the result of climate change, record high temperatures in the summer is the result of climate change....and these naturally occurring changes are somehow the fault of industrialized nations, even though the changes have been occurring for a thousand years before there was any industry whatsoever? And we need to pay less advanced countries trillions of dollars, to compensate them for....what? God's plan? VIDEO 
- Further evidence against global warming: snowstorm hits middle Tennessee...including Al Gore's house: 
- Blizzard Paralyzes U.S. East Coast: Where Is Al Gore? Filmmaker who was pelted at Copenhagen climate summit sees snowstorms as sign. VIDEO
- They Knew UN, Al Gore & Company Were Conning Us in 2005! Hansen Colleague at NASA rejected UN IPCC Summary in 2005 as having "no scientific merit" -- "Sounds like something put together by Greenpeace activists" 
- Climate guru Al Gore was quick to take the stage to grab his Nobel and Oscar for sounding an alarm on global warming — but now that the entire science behind climate change is under fire, why's Al so quiet?  & 
- Investor's Business Daily is the latest to expose Al Gore's "lies": "A key finding of the IPCC, which along with Al Gore won the Nobel Peace Prize in 2007, was revealed last month to be utterly bogus. The IPCC claimed glaciers in the Himalayas would likely disappear by 2035. The only thing they had to back it up was a 1999 non-peer reviewed article in an Indian mass-market science magazine."
- Liberal lies cause deaths: "parents said they feared the effects of global warming in a suicide note discovered by police," killing themselves and their young son. Their baby daughter survives with a bullet in her chest.  Anyone think Al Gore will apologize or return the nearly $100 million he's made?
- Al Gore Feels the Heat, Comes In From the Cold, writing an Op-Ed piece for the New York Times just two days after FoxNews.com noted the former vice president's seeming unwillingness to comment on the Climate-gate scandal. Gore didn't really address the fraud rampant in the Global Warming Scam community, but instead sought to protect his multi-million dollar income-producing Ponzi scheme. 
- Al Gore's Latest Global Warming Whopper: "Al Gore's defense of global-warming hysteria in Sunday's New York Times has many flaws, but I'll focus on just one whopper -- where the "Inconvenient Truth" flim-flam man states the opposite of scientific fact." 
- Even when caught up in their lies, they don't know when to quit! The blizzard of lies from Al Gore  complement the admitted hiding of data from the Climategate gang: 
- Al Gore and the Climategate Gang are still trying to assure you that global warming is still happening...so according to them there isn't a ferry that is trapped in ice in the Baltic Sea, and over 1,000 people are not stuck on it: 
- Al Gore ! The Germans Are Giving Up On The Global Warming Scam.
German citizens are rapidly losing faith in global warming following the many Climate-gate scandals, according to a new report in Der Spiegel. The report indicates that just 42% of Germans are worried about global warming, down substantially from the 62% that expressed concern with the state of the environment in 2006. Many people have little faith in the information and prognosis of climate change researchers, news site The Local explained, with a third questioned in the survey not giving them credence. 
- Liberals claim that more Icelandic volcanic eruptions will result from ... global warming! Will liberals give Al Gore and Barack Obama a shared second Nobel Prize for this?
- Al and Tipper Gore Break Up After 40 Years of Marriage, Ready Divorce. Previously the Gores carefully crafted an image as a happily married couple during his eight-year stint as vice president in the 1990s and a presidential candidate in 2000. 
- Torrent of liberal claptrap follows today's announcement of Al and Tipper Gore's marriage breakup. Recall when Al described their marriage as "a communion [that] just became a lot deeper and broader to the point where I wouldn't and couldn't consider a major life decision without her deep involvement." 
- "Who Will Live In Tipper And Al Gore’s New $8.875 Million Montecito, Calif. Home?" 
Al Gore won a Nobel Prize and up to perhaps $100 million for insisting that global warming was occurring, and that man was to blame. Will Tipper walk away with up to $50 million now?
- One of the key pillars in "support" of global warming has turned out to be a dud for lack of evidence. In simple terms that a layman could understand, Mr. Gore, the islands ain't sinking! 
- Liberal Icon Al Gore Runs Out Of Luck; Portland, Oregon Police Are Reopening Sexual Misconduct Case Against Him.
The Portland police will reopen the sexual misconduct case against former Vice President Al Gore. Gore was accused of having "unwanted sexual contact" with a massage therapist during an October 2006 visit. 
- Armed Eco-terrorist Takes Hostages in Discovery Channel Building; Has Bomb, Is Shot Dead. The gunman was James Jay Lee of San Diego. He said he was inspired by "Ishmael," a novel by militant environmentalist Daniel Quinn and by former Vice President Al Gore's documentary "An Inconvenient Truth." His manifesto reads in part: "All programs on Discovery Health-TLC must stop encouraging the birth of any more parasitic human infants and the false heroics behind those actions,". Why do liberals hate babies and God's work so much? 
- In The Atheist U.K. ‘No Pressure’ Campaign Glorifies Liberal Eco-Fascism.
global warming alarmists.
With its “No Pressure” campaign, writes the UK’s Daily Telegraph, “the environmental movement has revealed the snarling, wicked, homicidal misanthropy beneath its cloak of gentle, bunny-hugging righteousness.” Video. Do NOT watch this video if you wish to avoid portrayals of extreme violence, child murders, and terrorism — all in the name of environmentalism.
No surprise that the "10/10" Movement (a movement encouraging people to reduce their carbon consumption by 10 percent in 2010, which produced the advertising spots) has been endorsed by Barack Obama, Al Gore and other Socialist - Progressives world-wide. 
- Global warming alarmist Al Gore plays the hypocrite again. Use the jet, skip the train, rent the car, and tell the folks he's the only one authorized on planet earth to leave the engine running: 
- Protestors Blocked from Soldier's Funeral by Citizens of Town. Members of a small Missouri town banded together Saturday to block a controversial pastor and members of his Westboro Baptist Church from protesting the funeral of a fallen U.S. soldier. Hundreds of residents in Weston, Mo. -- as well as people as far away as California and Australia -- rallied in support of Sgt. First Class C.J. Sadell, who died from injuries suffered during a surprise attack in Afghanistan. The residents sought to block Al Gore supporter Fred Phelps leader of the "church" located in Topeka, Kan., and his followers from picketing Sadell’s funeral. 
- The Gore "Carbon Trading" Grinds to a Halt in U.S. "The bulk of the users have said to us that they really don't want to continue to trade voluntarily in the absence of any credit for their work by the Obama administration," Jeff Sprecher, chief executive of the International Exchange CCX said in an earnings call. 
- "Al Gore’s Climate Exchange Utterly Fails ... Media Ignores It All." ... Why has the media remained utterly quite on this abject failure after unleashing on the public an avalanche of stories that touted the creation of the CCX back in 2000 ...?" 
- "Inconvenient nonsense infiltrates the classroom: Al Gore's flawed climate change film is to be included in the new English curriculum," observes Australia's largest national newspaper.
- Al Gore Publicly Admits He Is A Liar.
Global Warming "Concern Troll" Al Gore reportedly has a "change in heart on ethanol", telling a conference on green energy in Europe that he only supported tax breaks for the alternative fuel to pander to Tennessee and Iowa farmers.
The Media Research Center's Noel Sheppard noted that as vice president, Gore was the tie-breaking vote in 1994 when the Senate voted to authorize ethanol production. Sheppard said that those who question Gore's motives behind the climate change movement that landed the former vice president a Nobel prize and Oscar should also look to his comments on ethanol.
"So more than 10 years ago, Gore supported an expensive, 'not good policy' because he thought it would help him get elected president. Yet media don't believe he'd misrepresent the threat of man-made global warming in order to become extremely rich," Sheppard wrote this morning.  & MRC's Original Story Here.
See also Gore admits the obvious: US corn ethanol was not a good policy
- "Retrained for green jobs, but still waiting on work." Huckster Al Gore has made millions promoting green energy, but a federally funded green jobs training program has been a bust. "Officials who run Ocala's green jobs training program say" that "three-quarters of their first 100 graduates" have not been able to receive any job offers, despite sending out hundreds of job applications. 
- This December has been Florida's coldest ever, breaking its prior record by far. "The cold month has come as a surprise to the federal Climate Prediction Center, which had forecast a slightly warmer-than-usual winter ...."  Will Al Gore make $100 million for predicting global warming anyway?
- "Bundle up, it’s going to be cold for 30 years."  Does anyone expect liberals like Al Gore to give back the millions they made by claiming global warming?
- Liberals are in denial about losing: "Failed Democrat Requests Recount in Wisconsin."  Al Gore, the sequel?
- Government-funded atheism leads to an absurd, untestable claim that "at least 30 million black holes had formed before the universe was 1 billion years old."  Was there Al Gore-style global warming then, too???
- Now Al Gore reportedly insists that "recent floods along the Mississippi River, drought in Texas and wildfires in Arizona" prove the need for ... more government controls and limits on energy.  What happened to his theory of dangerous global warming??
- "Al Gore backs Occupy Wall Street protests." 
- Endorsed by Al Gore and allowed by Michael Bloomberg, the clueless Occupy Wall Street protests have led to violent protests in Rome, "where cars were torched and bank windows smashed." 
- The film Al Gore doesn't want you to see opens in Nashville, Tennessee on January 27 before going nationwide: 
- Conservatives make humorous jabs concerning the firing of Keith Olbermann from Al Gore's Current TV.
- Global warming hoax disproven again: "Bering Sea Shows Second Highest Ice Extent In Recorded Satellite History ... Hey Al, give back the Nobel Prize. Hey, Nobel Prize committee. you need to get politics out of your selection process." 
- Climate scientist James Lovelock reverses himself on global warming. "I was 'alarmist' about climate change and so was Gore! The problem is we don't know what the climate is doing. We thought we knew 20 years ago." 
- The Nobel was reduced in value by awarding prizes to Barack Obama, Al Gore and Paul Krugman. News from Reuters says future liberal recipients will take a 20% cut on prize money. The foundation that runs the Nobel has been running up debts for a decade. 
- Look who's bailing out of green energy investments. Hint: rhymes with "bore". 
- During the vice presidential debate, an animated Joe Biden gestured and mocked Paul Ryan: scoffing, grinning, shaking his head, and even muttering "oh God" while a more serious Ryan made his points. When Al Gore was likewise disrespectful during a 2000 debate, public opinion turned against him.
- Al Gore's disastrous book tour: a breath of fresh air! 
- $100 million sell-out to Big Oil: "Al Gore is defending the sale of his television network to Al Jazeera, saying that the Qatari government-run network is 'honest-to-goodness' news."  And liberals believed what he claimed about global warming too.
- It is spring but heavy snowstorms and "baseball-sized hail" are the weather , demonstrating again how silly the liberal claims about a crisis in global warming were. Will Al Gore refund the fortune he made from his alarmism?
- Liberal global warming scam is proven false, again: "more than 1,100 snowfall records and 3,400 cold records have been set across the nation so far in April."  That's not the global warming crisis that Al Gore and other liberals claimed.
- Liberal double standard, as they held Mitt Romney to a different standard than Al Gore, despite how the global warming alarmist Gore is now richer than Romney.
- Al Gore still hypes his liberal alarmism: "Our very way of life" is at stake, he insists, "now more than ever before."  So why did he sell his TV station for big profits to Big Oil??
- Liberal denial continues: Joe Biden denies that George W. Bush defeated Al Gore for president in 2000, and the liberal media praises Biden for his denial! 
- The global warming hoax made Al Gore many millions of dollars, but years after his prediction of catastrophic heat there is snow before Thanksgiving ... in Texas and Oklahoma. 
- The global warming fraud continues. Five years ago today, Al Gore predicted an ice-free North Pole this year. Not only did it not happen, he needs to have someone point out that it also snowed in Egypt. 
- "Massive freeze breaks new records," including the 118-year-old record for cold on this date in New York City.  Does anyone think liberal Al Gore will return the millions he made from claiming a crisis in global warming?