Open Society Foundations
Open Society Foundations (known until 2010 as the Open Society Institute) (OSF) is a left-wing organization founded by major liberal and globalist donor George Soros to financially support political parties and politicians, and to influence referendums and immigration policy in America and Europe. Its name Open Society recalls H. G. Wells' book The Open Conspiracy (for World Government). The organization is disguised as a philanthropic development aid funds.
After the 2020 presidential election was rigged by Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems for Joe Biden, Soros appointed Smartmatic CEO Mark Malloch-Brown as president of OSF. Malloch-Brown has acknowledged a licensing arrangement between Dominion and Smartmartic.
Activities of the Open Society Foundations
Delegitimization of Israel
The OSF contributed to groups which purpose is to delegitimize the Israeli government such as the "human rights" organization B'tselem and the anti-occupation group Breaking the Silence. Since 2001 Soros donated $2,688,560 to the self-described "human rights organization" Adalah, which has accused Israel of war crimes in international arenas. Since 2003 the OFS transferred $1,083,000 to the Arab I'lam Media Center which has accused Israel of ethnic cleansing.
Documents show that OSF tried to conceal its involvement and “maintain a low profile and relative distance-particularly on the advocacy front.” Writer concludes that “there can be little doubt about the Soros-funded extensive and deliberate effort to delegitimize Israel while doing comparatively very little to address real human rights abuses in the Palestinian authority or elsewhere in the region.”
The Open Society Foundation supports the "Global Network of Sex Work Projects" that aims to "decriminalize sex work" i.e. legalize prostitution.
OSF ties to the Transition Integrity Project (TIP) are troubling due to the fact that OSF and other Soros-funded organizations played a critical role in fomenting so-called “color revolutions” to overthrow non-aligned governments, particularly during the Obama administration. Examples of OSF’s ties to these manufactured “revolutions” include Ukraine in 2014 and the “Arab Spring,” which began in 2011 and saw several governments in the Middle East and North Africa that were troublesome to Western interests conveniently removed from power.
Subsequent leaked emails revealed the cozy ties between Soros and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, including one email where Soros directed Clinton’s policy with respect to unrest in Albania, telling her that “two things need to be done urgently,” which were to “bring the full weight of the international community to bear on Prime Minister Berisha” and “appoint a senior European official as mediator.” Both “urgent” tasks were subsequently performed by Clinton, presumably at Soros’ behest.
In December 2020, it was reported that Patrick Gaspard was to leave George Soros' Open Society. It prompted speculation, Biden planning to include him in cabinet.
- Hale, Virginia (October 5, 2018). Kicked Out of Hungary, Soros’s Open Society Foundations Re-Opens in Berlin. Breitbart News. Retrieved October 5, 2018.
- Liel Leibovitz, "Soros Hack Reveals Evidence of Systemic Anti-Israel Bias. Millions clandestinely funneled to organizations dedicated exclusively to opposing the Jewish state" August 14, 2016. Tablet Magazine
- Brian Camenker et al. (2017). "7: MSM Lifestyle and Disease Risk", The Health Hazards of Homosexuality. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 136. ISBN 9781539983811. “The Global Network of Sex Work Projects is supported by the Open Society Foundation (funded by George Soros).”
- Migrants in Libya are being rounded up and sold into slavery, UN says. CBC, April 11, 2017. https://www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4065796
- Patrick Gaspard to leave George Soros' Open Society Foundations. By Hans Nichols, author of Sneak Peek. Axios, Dec.4.2020