|J. D. Vance|
|Junior U.S. Senator from Ohio|
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
James David Vance (born in August 2, 1984) is a conservative populist senator from Ohio, and one of the front-runners to be the vice president on Trump's ticket for president in 2024. Vance was the Trump-endorsed underdog landslide winner of the U.S. Senate seat in Ohio, far exceeding early predictions and routing his Liz Cheney-endorsed opponent in November 2022. An outspoken tech entrepreneur who was the best-selling author of the “Hillbilly Elegy,” JD Vance announced his candidacy amid many skeptics on June 29, 2021. On April 16, 2022, Trump endorsed Vance in his Senate primary race against many opponents, thereby rejecting the pro-Establishment, Mike Pence-endorsed candidate Josh Mandel.
Vance has been a strong leader urging support for Ohio Issue 1, to stop the misuse of the ballot initiative by California and other out-of-state Leftist agenda entities to change the Ohio Constitution for their own benefit. Ohio Issue 1 would properly increase the threshold for changing the Ohio Constitution from 50% to 60% of a public vote.
Despite Vance's criticism of Trump way back in 2016, Trump graciously wrote:
"Like some others, J.D. Vance may have said some not-so-great things about me in the past, but he gets it now, and I have seen that in spades."
A conservative populist capable of winning a general election, J.D. Vance is a leader among Republican candidates in speaking out against increased entanglement by Biden of the United States in the Russian Ukraine conflict.
Pro-Trump tech billionaire Peter Thiel has long been a supporter of J.D. Vance.
In May 2022, Vance, as Trump's backed candidate, wins GOP primary for Ohio Senate seat. Matt Schlapp commented: 'JD Vance's victory proves the old GOP has been transformed.' The Time: 'Trump's Fingerprints are all over J.D. Vance's Ohio win.'Ohio primaries tested power of Trump endorsement.
RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel told Breitbart News that Ohio voters "reject Biden's failed agenda of historic inflation, Biden's gas hike, and the crisis at our southern border, and will hold Democrats accountable and vote for Republicans up and down the ballot."
Zelensky regime threats against American citizens
- See also: Myrotvorets
In September 2023, speaking from the Newsweek division of the corporate war propaganda media combine Vance demanded that the Biden regime reveal if American Transgender ‘Spokesperson’ for the Ukraine Military had US Intelligence community ties after they made threats to ‘hunt down’ Russian ‘propagandists’. Newsweek is a Neo-Fascist Lite of sorts, although it has not directly called for murdering dissidents. It agrees with the Ukro Nazis that speech critical of Ukraine is “Russian propaganda,” the sort of “disinformation” now being sanitized under laws enacted in the EU and the UK. The United States Government and corporate social media deplatform and demonetize domestic critics.
In a letter to Secretary of State Antony Blinken, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin, and Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines, Senator Vance raised concerns over the conduct of Sarah Ashton-Cirillo, who claims to act as a spokesperson for the Ukrainian military. Senator Vance also requested additional information from the Biden administration regarding this individual. Senator Vance’s letter reads, in part:
- “In recent days, a video has circulated of an individual who claims to be an English-speaking spokesperson for the Ukrainian military. In the video, this individual, Sarah Ashton-Cirillo, looks directly into the camera and threatens physical violence to anyone who circulates ‘Russian propaganda.’
- “A number of reports purport to offer additional information, much of it unconfirmed, regarding Ashton-Cirillo. I’ve seen claims this individual is an American, a former intelligence operative in the United States, and an employee of the Ukrainian government. Others have argued Ashton-Cirillo is pulling an elaborate prank …
- “I worry American resources could be supporting violence or the threat of violence against people for speaking their mind. Notably, any critic of America’s incoherent policy in Ukraine has been slandered as propagandists, including multiple presidential candidates and American journalists. While we can debate the merits of these accusations, engaging in protected speech should not invite threats of violence—otherwise, the First Amendment means nothing.”
Nazis, past and present, have long humiliated, attacked, tortured, and murdered political opponents. The problem with Ashton-Carillo is not his menacing threat. The Nazis not only want to kill men, women, and children in Lugansk, Donetsk, Zaporizhzhia, Kherson, Crimea, and Russia, but also those who are opposed to United States Government and NATO efforts to collapse Russia and, in the process, start a nuclear war.
The USG has long supported and funded Nazis. A declassified document from 1950 reveals the CIA worked to clandestinely exploit “these Ukrainian organizations” (the Ukrainian Supreme Council of Liberation and the Supreme Ukrainian Liberation Council). Both were formed by the Organization of Ukrainian Nationalists and the Ukrainian Insurgent Army, the latter known as the perpetrator of ethnic cleansing massacres in Volhynia and Eastern Galicia, primarily targeting women and children.
- See also: Ukraine aid
Sen. Vance said on the floor of the U.S. Senate on November 8, 2023: "Basic questions about Biden’s Ukraine policy, including Washington’s true strategic objective in the former Soviet republic, haven’t been addressed...Americans are commonly told that the aim is to force Russia out of all Ukrainian territory, including regions that have been annexed by Moscow following overwhelming votes for independence from Kiev...And yet, when you talk to the president’s own administration in private, they admit that is a strategic impossibility...No rational human being in the president’s administration believes that it is possible to throw the Russians out of every inch of Ukrainian territory...So, why is that the public justification offered by many advocates of indefinite, unlimited Ukrainian aid?...Because this debate is fundamentally dishonest...We are not telling the American people the truth because we know that if we did tell them the truth, they would not support an indefinite flow of money to Ukraine”.
- James Arkin, J.D. Vance joins already chaotic Ohio Senate primary, Politico, July 1, 2021.
- Haley Bemiller, Vance questioned whether Trump is like Hitler in 2016 message, Cincinnati.com, April 20, 2022
- Mark Lungariello, Trump-backed author J.D. Vance wins GOP primary for Ohio Senate seat, NY Post, May 3, 2022.
- Ohio primary results: Trump-backed J.D. Vance wins Republican Senate race, CBS, May 3, 2023.
- Annie Linskey and David Weigel, J.D. Vance, with a Trump boost, clinches Senate GOP primary in Ohio, Washington Post, May 3, 2022.
- Matt Schlapp, JD Vance's victory proves the old GOP has been transformed, Fox News, May 4, 2022.
- Philip Elliot, Trump's Fingerprints Are All Over J.D. Vance's Ohio Win, The Time, May 4, 2022.
- Art Moore, GOP doubles Democrat turnout in Ohio despite Roe leak, WND, May 5, 2022.
- Exclusive: Sen. J.D. Vance Demands Biden Admin Reveal if American Transgender ‘Spokesperson’ for Ukraine Military Has U.S. Intelligence Ties After Threats to ‘Hunt Down’ Russian ‘Propagandists’, KURT ZINDULKA, Breitbart, 17 Sep 2023.
- American Working for Ukraine Sparks Fight With Republican, BY JON JACKSON ON 9/18/23
- SENATOR VANCE RAISES CONCERNS OVER CONDUCT OF PURPORTED SPOKESPERSON FOR THE UKRAINIAN MILITARY, Press Release, September 15, 2023.
- Ukraine Demotes Nazi Trans Spokesperson, KURT NIMMO, SEP 20, 2023
- AEROCYNAMIC, 11 April 1950.