The Walt Disney Company
The Walt Disney Company was founded by Walt Disney and his brother Roy in 1923. A huge company, it includes making movies, the theme parks of Disneyland and Disney World, and merchandising stores as well as buying out many other companies. The scope and size of the company has grown considerably since Walt's death. While Mr. Walt Disney was socially conservative, the company is now a secular-progressive organization, courtesy of liberal Michael Eisner, as well as continued with and even doubled down by Robert Iger. This ultimately came to a head in 2017 when the Beauty and the Beast live-action remake film as well as a Disney Channel animated show Star vs. the Forces of Evil included overt homosexual propaganda. In addition, Disney and its affiliates had increased its leftward push significantly. It is suspected that the growing increase in promoting the leftist agenda, many times disregarding whether it was profitable, was to promote Iger's possible run for the 2020 Presidential Elections as the Democrat candidate. In February 2019, Disney announced it would host its first "LGBT pride" event, holding it at Disneyland Paris. Despite this, it appeared that Disney had some reserves, as it refused to film Greg Berlanti's coming-out propaganda webseries "Love, Simon" due to deeming it too family unfriendly for it to show on DisneyPlus (though there's evidence to suggest that the underlying reasons dealt more with pragmatism due to both dwindling returns as well as the then-ongoing Wuhan virus shutting down theaters and other locations).
On May 8, 2021, it was uncovered by Tucker Carlson that the Walt Disney Company had implemented far-left woke policies, including seminars claiming that America was founded on "systemic racism", encouraging the usage of "white privilege" checklists for employees, and also segregating minorities into various "affinity groups" among others. This caused a massive uproar.
Disney's movie stable includes:
- Walt Disney Pictures - maker of family films and cartoons for children
- Touchstone Pictures - many R-rated films, including anti-Catholic, pro-homosexual "The Priest" (established 1984)
- Hollywood Pictures
- Marvel Studios
- Lucasfilm Ltd.
- 20th Century Fox
TV networks it owns include:
Disney themeparks include:
- Disney World (Florida)
- Animal Kingdom
- Hollywood Studios
- Magic Kingdom
- Disneyland (California)
- Tokyo Disney
- Euro Disneyland Paris
- Hong Kong Disneyland
- Shanghai Disneyland (Opened June 16th, 2016. )
Former Disney affiliates include:
- Miramax Films - for more mature audiences (acquired 1993, but was let go nearly a decade later due to some in-fighting.)
- Anapol, Avery (February 3, 2019). Disney announces first-ever official LGBT pride event. The Hill. Retrieved February 3, 2019.
- Bohon, Dave (February 8, 2019). Disney Hosting First Official LGBTQ Event at Paris Theme Park. The New American. Retrieved February 8, 2019.