United States presidential election, 2020
The 2020 United States presidential election will be the first election in which Donald Trump will be up for re-election. Presumably, he will be the Republican candidate along with Mike Pence being his vice presidential candidate. It is not yet known who will run against Trump on the Democrat side.
- Elizabeth Warren - rabid Marxist; lied on federal forms to rob money from needy minorities of affirmative action programs in order to line her own pockets. Also corruption in the CFPB which she headed. A blatant racist who chugged a beer on camera trying prove she's Native American.
- Kirsten Gillibrand - intersectional Democrat, disliked collesgues for criticizing Democrats' exoneration of Bill Clinton's sexual harassment and sexual assault charges. A women's rights crusader, she investigated sex abuse in the U.S. military assuming the majority of victims were women when in fact the majority are male.
- Tulsi Gabbard - no name congressperson/thing/whatever; probably just an effort to build a donor base outside Hawaii.
- Hillary Clinton - serious mental and physical health issues.
- Eric Holder, corrupt former Attorney General held in Contempt of Congress, implicated in massive Fast and Furious scandal which left tens of thousands of Mexicans dead along the U.S. border including thousands of young women and girls kidnapped, raped, murdered or sold as sex slaves, gun running, pardoning terrorists, selling pardons to tax cheats, etc.
- Tom Steyer - 1%'er and angry mob agitator; jealous of Trump's success.
- Michael Bloomberg - 1%'er. Willing to spend $100 million on a personal vendetta against Trump.
- Eric Swalwell - conspiracy theorist and Intelligence Committee leaker
- Mark Cuban - game show host, 1%'er and NBA owner
- Jay Inslee - Washington state governor, science and climate fanatacist
- Amy Klobuchar, socialist corporate lawyer, Minnesota senator.
- Sherrod Brown, Ohio senator. Attempt to divide Ohio and hold it the Democrat camp as the state is necessary to whoever wins.
Mentioned as prospects
- Kamala Harris - Marxist who rejects due process. Protected a sexual predator on her staff.
- Joe Biden - "Creepy Uncle Joe;" also family members collusion with Ukraine and China.
- Beto O'Rourke - spent $70 million to lose an election, wasting other people's money qualifies him to be a Democrat president. He's the white Barack Obama. Beto's 2018 Senate campaign diverted money to illegal migrants.
- Bernie Sanders, must address charges that he ignored complaints from at least two dozen male and female volunteers of "sexual violence and harassment" on his 2016 presidential campaign.
- Jeff Merkely - progressive Oregon Senator. Only Senator to endorse Bernie Sanders in 2016. Colluded in the Kavanaugh smear with a 15 hour filibuster on the Senate floor.
- Michael Avenatti - multiple personal, professional, and ethics problems.
- Martin O'Malley, strawman set up to run against Hillary in 2016.
- Donald Trump - the front-runner by a mile.
- Jeff Flake - unelectable in his position as a senator from Arizona, Flake's name became synonymous with disloyalty to the Republican president and Flake left Congress under a cloud of unpopularity.
- John Kasich - vetoed the Heartbeat Bill after pretending to be pro-life, and voted a self-defense bill for which his veto was overridden by the Ohio legislature.
- PolitiFact: She told law schools
- Gillibrand remark on Clinton sends shockwaves through Democratic Party, Politico
- Hillary Clinton Email Archive, WikiLeaks
- A Billionaire Keeps Pushing to Impeach Trump. Democrats Are Rattled. New York Times
- Socialist agenda will prove disastrous for Democrats, The Hill
- There is no right to due process, Kamala Harris
- Democratic Socialists of America
- Democrat New Jersey Senator Cory Booker Accused Of Sexually Assaulting A Man, OAN
- What are we going to do about Creepy Uncle Joe Biden?, WaPo
- Did Biden Save This Ukraine Firm Responsible for $1.8B in Missing Aid? His Son is on the Board, PJMedia
- Inside the shady private equity firm run by Kerry and Biden’s kids, NY Post
- BEIJING BIDEN: BIDEN'S BRO LINKED TO CHINESE FOREIGN AGENT, Frontpagemag.com
- Democrats nudge Beto O'Rourke toward 2020 run after closer-than-expected Texas race, CNN
- He's Barack Obama, but white, Politico
- Media Storm Raises Legal Ethics Questions for Stormy’s Lawyer, Bloomberg
- Avenatti accused of 'outright fraud' in new FBI referral, Washington Times
- Michael Avenatti Lived the High Life While Owing Millions to IRS, The Daily Heast
- How Jeff Flake Became the Most Unpopular Senator in America, The Atlantic