Democrat voting fraud
The following are instances of voter fraud by the Democratic Party:
- 1 2012
- 1.1 Florida
- 1.2 Ohio
- 1.3 Pennsylvania
- 1.4 Massachusetts
- 1.5 Result
- 2 2009
- 3 References
Joe Garcia Staffer
The Chief of Staff for Democrat Rep. Joe Garcia resigned in June 2013 for his role in a voter fraud scheme whereby hundreds of absentee ballots were fraudulently submitted. The fraud occurred in an election where Garcia defeated Republican candidate David Rivera.
Experimental Voting Software, Precincts With No Romney Votes
Tea Party Group Blocked From Poll Monitoring
GOP Candidates Pressured by DNC to Withdraw as Poll Observers
The Ohio Democratic Party pressured Ohio candidates to withdraw as poll observers.
GOP Polling Inspectors Blocked
In Philadelphia, polling inspectors were blocked from polling places in the Democratic city. Rob GleasonfS, chairman of the Pennsylvania Republican Party, stated, "This was a shameless attempt from the Obama campaign to suppress our legally appointed Republican poll watchers in Philadelphia and they got caught."
Obama Mural At Poll
In Philadelphia, a mural of Obama at a polling place was covered up after a Republican voter took a picture of it.
State Rep. Guilty of Forging Absentee Ballots
A state representative for the Democratic Party, Stephen Smith of Everett, Massachusetts, resigned in December for forging absentee ballots. According to the Federal Bureau of Investigation, "For those absentee ballots issued to unaware voters, one or more government officials assisted Smith in intercepting the ballots prior to their delivery to the voters’ addresses, and those ballots were cast for the unaware voters."
Obama won narrowly in 3 states with Democrat-influenced voter scandals, which combined equaled 67 electoral votes. If not for those states Obama wouldn't have won.
- Florida: 50.0% to 49.1%, 29 Electoral Votes
- Ohio: 50.1% to 48.2%, 18 Electoral Votes
- Pennsylvania: 52.0% to 46.8%, 20 Electoral Votes
NYC Officials Plead Guilty of Forging Absentee Ballots
Democratic voter fraud in New York City led to multiple guilty pleas from Democratic election officials.
|“||"Former Troy Democratic City Clerk William McInerney, Democratic Councilman John Brown, and Democratic political operatives Anthony Renna and Anthony DeFiglio have entered guilty pleas in the case, in which numerous signatures were allegedly forged on absentee ballots in the 2009 Working Families Party primary, the political party that was associated with the now-defunct community group, ACORN."||”|
- (2013, June 2). Top staffer for Florida Democratic Rep. Garcia resigns amid voting fraud probe. Associated Press.
Prill, K. (2013, July 17). Democrat Hush Money Over Voter Fraud Scandal in Florida?. National Republican Campaign Committee.
- (2012, October 24). Fake voter registration letters raise alarm in Florida with early voting set to begin. FOX News.
- Shawn, E. (2013, March 11). Cincinnati poll worker charged with voting half dozen times in November. FOX News.
- Miller, J. (2012, November 12). Romney Earned Zero Votes In Some Urban Precincts. CBS News.
- Sherman, E. (2012, November 6). Ohio Faces Controversy Over Voting Machines. CBS News.
- Flock, E. (2012, November 6). True The Vote Barred From Operating In Franklin County, Ohio. FOX News.
- Gamboa, S., Lush, T., et. al. (2012, November 6). Poll Problems Cropping Up in Spots Around US. PBS NewsHour.
- Curry, C. & De Vogue, A. (2012, November 6). N.J. Extends Email Voting to Friday, Other States Hurry to Fix Polling Problems. ABC News.
- Miller, J.R., Berger, J., & Weber, J. (2012, November 6). Philly poll workers partially cover Obama mural after court order, leaving logo and quote in view. FOX News.
- (2012, December 20). Mass. Democrat Admits Absentee Voter Fraud. TPM.
- (2012, December 20). Massachusetts State Representative Stephen Smith Agrees to Plead Guilty to Voter Fraud Charges. FBI. Boston Division.
- 2012 Presidential Election. Politico.
- Huston, W.T. Eighth Democrat Named in New York Vote Fraud Probe. True the Vote.