|Christopher A. Wray|
|Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation|
From: August 2, 2017 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|Former Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division|
From: September 11, 2003 – May 17, 2005
|Successor||Alice S. Fisher|
|Spouse(s)||Helen Garrison Howell|
Christopher Asher Wray (born December 17, 1966 (age 56)) is the 8th Director of the FBI appointed to fill the position vacated by disgraced Obama appointee James Comey and Acting Director Andrew McCabe. McCabe later was fired for lying under oath to the FBI ("lack of candor" in FBI civil service parlance), and Comey was granted immunity from prosecution by Special Counsel Robert Mueller. Wray has been criticized for being more interested in trying to salvage the FBI's shattered reputation after the Obamagate domestic spying scandal than administering justice. According to the New York Times Wray pushed the racist "lab-leak theory".
Wray perhaps is most noteworthy for ordering the FBI raid on Mar-a-Lago to rummage through former First Lady Melania Trump's panty drawer, according to sources familiar with the matter. Shortly thereafter, Biden junta chief procurator Merrick Garland threatened anyone "unfairly" criticizing the integrity of the FBI.
While the Biden family had a partnership the CEFC China Energy, which is owned by the People's Liberation Army of the People's Republic of China, CEFC sought to purchase a 14% stake in the Russian gas giant Rosneft. Christopher Wray colluded with Russia to represented Rosneft in the United States at that time. When Wray was nominated for FBI Director, CNN reported that Wray removed all references to his representation of Rosneft. Wray instructed his firm to delete all mentions of Rosneft from their website.
FBI director tenure
Since being appointed FBI director after the removal of James Comey, Wray proven himself incompetent and a partisan tool of the Deep State.
October 2018 mail bombs
Shortly before the 2018 mid-term election, when Ceasar Syoc -a man living in his van- was caught sending “energetic material that can become combustible when subjected to heat or friction”, or what FBI Director Christopher Wray called “not hoax devices“? Sayoc attempted to walk back his guilty plea saying that he was tricked into signing a confession for a crime he did not create.
Parkland High School shooting
In 2018 the FBI knew in advance of the Parkland High School shooter (Nikolas Cruz).
Gretchen Whitmer kidnap plot
- See also: Gretchen Whitmer false flag kidnap plot
In 2020 the Gretchen Whitmer kidnap plot involved 18 suspects, twelve of them actually working for the FBI. The lead conspirator was transferred to Washington, D.C. to head up the January 6, 2021 peaceful Capitol Hill protests investigation. 
Biden "laptop from hell"
- See also: Biden Family corruption
Wray sat on Hunter Biden's 'laptop from hell' after the FBI seized it in December 2019. The laptop contained exculpatory material of President Donald Trump, who at the time was suffering the Pelosi/Schiff impeachment sham. The laptop contained details about Wray's client, Rosneft, and its deal with the Bidens and the Chinese Communist Party. A Rosneft deal with the Bidens would violate the Magnitsky Act.
In 2021 the FBI knew Colorado grocery store shooter Ahmad al-Aliwi Alissa before he executed his attack. The FBI took no action.
- See also: Two-tier system
FBI internal regulations bar the FBI from making any political indictments or public disclosures 90 days prior to a general election. Monday August 8, 2022, a day that will live in infamy, occurred 91 days prior to the 2022 Midterm elections. On that day, the Wray FBI raided President Donald Trump's home and seized boxes of materials. Trump was said to be in possession of certain documents with dirt on the Deep State. The warrant, signed by an associate of Jeffrey Epstein, authorized the seizure of "Any government and/or presidential record created between January 20, 2017 and January 20, 2021." President Trump, who has for many years been the target of corrupt FBI activities, suggested one purpose of the raid was to plant evidence. FBI and DOJ operatives overstepped the separation of powers the following day by seizing Rep. Scott Perry's phone.
A Wall Street Journal oped noted:
|"Monday was a sad day for our democracy and a dark day for the Federal Bureau of Investigation. The search of Donald Trump’s Florida residence was a politically sensitive operation that would have tested the FBI’s reputation for fairness and impartiality in the best of circumstances. But the bureau’s behavior since Mr. Trump came onto the political scene has already left its reputation in tatters."|
President Trump held evidence of a politically weaponized U.S. intelligence and justice system. To include an extensive paper trail showing how the DC apparatus under the Obama-era intelligence system, Dept. of Homeland Security (DHS), Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), Dept. of Justice (DOJ) and FBI coordinated with the 2016 Hillary Clinton campaign to install her into office. President Trump issued an Executive Order declassifying all documents that he took with him to Mar-a-Lago before leaving office.
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/07/trump-fbi-director-nominee-christopher-wray-239238
- ↑ New York Times COVID Reporter Calls Discussion of Lab-Leak Theory ‘Racist’, Isaac Schorr, National Review, May 26, 2021.
- ↑ Panty-Sniffing FBI agents raided Melania Trump's lingerie closet 'looking for documents' they claim, Youtube.
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/fbi-even-searched-melanias-wardrobe-in-trump-raid/
- ↑ Dirtbag Alert… AG Garland Threatens Americans Who Attack “Integrity of FBI” — Basically Admits THEY GOT NOTHING in the Raid (VIDEO), By Jim Hoft, August 11, 2022.
- ↑ https://edition.cnn.com/2017/06/20/politics/kfile-fbi-nominee-law-firm-bio/index.html
- ↑ https://www.cnbc.com/2019/12/10/trump-slams-fbi-director-christopher-wray-over-doj-russia-report-reaction.html
- ↑ https://www.deadlinedetroit.com/articles/26405/detroit_s_top_fbi_agent_promoted_to_head_of_d_c_field_office
- ↑ https://uploads-ssl.webflow.com/5f2314c49d7639b68e3b3f8f/5f3d75caf5f3095821e6b49a_Christopher%20Wray%27s%20law%20firm%20has%20ties%20to%20Russian%20energy%20companies.pdf
- ↑ https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212477850494564&set=pb.1631235312.-2207520000..&type=3
- ↑ https://technofog.substack.com/p/the-fbi-has-raided-president-trumps?utm_source=email
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/judge-who-signed-mar-lago-search-warrant-exposed-associate-jeffrey-epstein
- ↑ https://technofog.substack.com/p/here-is-the-trump-search-warrant
- ↑ https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/2022/08/11/body-language-fbi-wray-trump-raid-evidence-concerns/
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/government/congress/breaking-rep-scott-perry-says-fbi-seized-his-phone-one-day-after-mar-o-lago
- ↑ https://archive.ph/0KnMv
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/12/mar-a-lago-search-warrant-unsealed-the-most-urgent-critical-national-security-issue-in-the-history-of-all-time-had-14-days-to-execute/
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/breaking-trump-describes-process-how-he-declassified-documents