|Antony John Blinken|
|Assumed office |
January 26, 2021
|Preceded by||Mike Pompeo|
|Born|| April 16, 1962|
Yonkers, New York
|Spouse(s)||Evan Ryans (she/her)|
Antony John Blinken (born April 16, 1962) is a Hunter Biden contact for business deals between Russian oligarchs, the Communist Party of China, corrupt Ukrainian officials and the United States State Department. Blinken is famous for his appearance on Sesame Street to brainwash children about the Obama administration's role in the so-called Arab Spring and fomenting the Libyan and Syrian Wars, and the consequent plight of 3 million refugees while serving in the U.S. State Department.
In November 2020, Blinken was appointed foreign minister in the Biden junta. He is a shill for woke "diversity" causes; among his first actions was to order flying the LGBT flag at U.S. embassies and the appointment of a special envoy for gay rights. Blinken is a neo-Nazi sympathizer and warmonger. Blinken articulated the Biden regime's policy toward the genocidal Chinese Communist regime by declaring that the junta would make no effort to contain the Chinese Communist's efforts to surpass the United States in global power and domination.
- 1 Biden junta
- 2 Clinton administration
- 3 Family
- 4 See also
- 5 References
- See also: Biden/Harris foreign policy
The Biden/Harris regime foreign policy was first outlined by its State Department chief spokesperson: the "largest threat to U.S. national security are U.S. cops." Foreign minister Antony Blinken ordered all U.S. Diplomatic and Consular posts to display support for Black Lives Matter on the one-year anniversary of George Floyd’s death and beyond. Despite the documented actions of BLM protestors during the riots of 2020, and the organization’s declining popularity with American voters, the junta nonetheless endorsed and promoted an organization with admitted Marxist roots as one having ties to U.S. official foreign offices. The State Department memo reads in part: in part,
|“The Department supports the use of the term ‘Black Lives Matter’ in messaging content, speeches, and other diplomatic engagements with foreign audiences to advance racial equity and access to justice on May 25  and beyond....This cable constitutes a blanket written authorization for calendar year 2021 from the Under Secretary for Management (M) to display the BLM flag on the external-facing flagpole to any Chiefs of Mission who determine such a display is appropriate in light of local conditions.|
The junta's actions were in line with the Chinese Communist Party document, Report on Human Rights Violations in the United States in 2020—whose Forward section begins with the words: “I can't breathe!”-- George Floyd. Blinken declared that Biden would make no effort to contain the Chinese Communist's bid for global domination, replacing the United States as the planet's premier global Superpower .
Blinken in early April 2021 removed sanctions placed against officials on the globalist, anti-Zionist International Criminal Court that were imposed by the Trump Administration.
NATO war in Ukraine
- See also: NATO war in Ukraine and Donbas war
The United Kingdom conspired with Blinken and the Biden regime to provoke war with Russia. While in Moscow, Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov asked Blinken's counterpart, U.K. foreign secretary Elizabeth Truss, whether London recognized Moscow’s sovereignty over the regions of Rostov and Voronezh. Truss replied that the UK “will never recognize Russia’s sovereignty over these regions.” UK Ambassador to Russia Deborah Bronnert had to intervene and remind the foreign secretary that these two regions are actually considered Russian territory by the United Kingdom and in fact those regions have been part of Russia for over 1,000 years.
On February 24, 2022 Vladimir Putin addressed the Russian people on television and made clear the objective of the Special Military Operation in Ukraine was not regime change:
|"The purpose of this operation is to protect people who, for eight years now, have been facing humiliation and genocide perpetrated by the Kiev regime. To this end, we will seek to demilitarize and denazify Ukraine, as well as bring to trial those who perpetrated numerous bloody crimes against civilians, including against citizens of the Russian Federation. It is not our plan to occupy the Ukrainian territory. We do not intend to impose anything on anyone by force."|
Zerohedge reported that "Since the start of the Thursday Feb.24 invasion, the prevailing narrative concerning Russia's motives has been largely limited to an ultra-simplistic hollywoodwesque story that goes something like this: one day a big bully and monster named Putin decided he wanted to invade and kill people in a neighboring country, and that he further wants to 'resurrect the old Soviet Union'.' Former CIA official Zeeshan Aleem wrote:
|"The fact that the NATO status question was not put on the table as Putin signaled that he was serious about an invasion — so plainly that the U.S. government was spelling it out with day-by-day updates — was an error, and potentially a catastrophic one. It may sound cruel to suggest that Ukraine could be barred, either temporarily or permanently, from entering a military alliance it wants to be in. But what’s more cruel is that Ukrainians might be paying with their lives for the United States’ reckless flirtation with Ukraine as a future NATO member without ever committing to its defense."|
While delivering the 2022 graduation commencement speech at Georgetown University, Blinken led off with the cutsie comment, "NYU got Taylor Swift. My staff did not let me bring my guitar up here to dedicate a performance of We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, to President Putin," to a room full of laughter.
On June 1, 2022 Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov told RIA Novosti news that Biden's decision to arm Ukraine with HIMAR missile launchers increases the risk of direct confrontation between Russia and the United States. Blinken said the weapons, which have a precision range of up to 300 kilometers, were given on the pretext of a promise by Ukrainian strongman Volodymyr Zelensky not to use the HIMARs against Russian territory. However Zelensky's chief propagandist Alexei Arestovich immediately threatened, "Crimea is ours…It belongs to Ukraine…And they know it…Therefore, it will fly to Crimea double-time." Deputy Chairman of Russia’s Security Council Dmitry Medvedev retorted, “If those types of weapons are used against the territory of Russia, the armed forces of our country will have no other choice but to strike decision-making centers...It is obvious what those decision-making centers are: the defense ministry, the general staff and so on...But it should be understood that, in this case, the ultimate decision-making centers are regretfully not even on the territory of Kiev."  Medvedev responded to Blinken and Jake Sullivan: "People often ask me why my Telegram posts are so harsh. The answer is that I hate them. They are bastards and geeks. They want death for us, for Russia. And as long as I'm alive, I'll do anything to make them disappear."
Nord Stream pipeline terror attack
- See also: Nord Stream pipeline#Morganthau Plan 2.0
On January 27, 2022 neocon provocateur Victoria Nuland stated at a U.S. State Department press briefing "one way or another Nord Stream II will not move forward." Ten day later ABC News reported that Joe Biden threatened to sabotage the Nord Stream II pipeline in a public press conference from the White House. In June 2022 it was announced that that the Baltic Sea had become "a NATO lake." On September 7, 2022 Russian President Vladimir Putin said the Nord Stream II pipeline could be reopened "tomorrow" to alleviate Europe's impending winter heating fuel crisis. On September 26, 2022 a Navy Boeing P8 Poseidon subhunter was also present over the sight where the sabotage occurred for 2 and 1/2 hours. Poseidon P8 has a HAAWC (High Altitude Anti-Submarine Warfare Weapon Capability) system, an all-weather add-on glide kit that enables the Mk54 torpedo to be launched near or below the cruising altitude of the P8 Poseidon. The USS Kearsarge was also present in the vicinity of the sabotage. 1 minute after the pipeline exploded, UK prime minister Liz Truss texted Biden foreign secretary Antony Blinken saying, "It's done." The incident is an act of war by the United States and Great Britain against the people of a NATO ally.
Biden advisor Antony Blinken called destruction of the pipeline a "tremendous opportunity" for the United States. President Putin said while speaking at Russia Energy Week in Moscow, “Those who benefit the most from the damage caused to the Nord Stream gas pipelines in the Baltic Sea are the ones responsible for it...Everybody understands who is behind this and who is the beneficiary...One can now force the liquefied natural gas from the United States on to European countries on a much larger scale”; as to the future Putin added: “The lost volume of transit through the Nord Streams, along the bottom of the Baltic Sea, we could also move to the Black Sea region and thus make the main routes for the supply of our fuel, our natural gas to Europe through Turkey, creating in Turkey the largest gas hub for Europe, if, of course, our partners are interested in this”. Politico reported that French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire told the French National Assembly, "We must not allow the conflict in Ukraine to result in American economic domination and a weakening of Europe...We cannot accept that our American partner sells its LNG at four times the price at which it sells it to its own companies."
Upset by the rise of conservatives in Israel election 2022, Biden began an unslaight on Israel, the keynote address delivered by Secretary of State Antony Blinken at the left-wing anti-Israel lobby J Street's annual conference.
- See also: Biden Burisma scandal
Blinken refused to answer under oath if he had been interviewed by the FBI since becoming foreign minister. Under questioning from Rep. Scott Perry during congressional testimony over the junta’s botched Afghan withdrawal, Blinken refused to "comment one way or the other." In May 2015 Hunter Biden sought a meeting with Blinken shortly after joining the board of Burisma in 2015. Biden emailed Antony Blinken, then the US deputy secretary of state, to request the sit-down. The emails are sourced from May 2015 and were released by the State Department in 2019 in response to a Freedom of Information Act request. Biden asked on May 22, 2015: “Have a few minutes next week to grab a cup of coffee? I know you are impossibly busy, but would like to get your advice on a couple of things.” Blinken responded: “Absolutely. I am just about to land in Tokyo en route back to DC from Burma. I’ll be in office from Tuesday on.”
Questions arose after Biden's surrender of Bagram Airbase, now occupied by the Chinese military, might have been deliberate in view of the CCP's "investment" of $1.5 billion in Biden's son, Hunter.
In Blinken's first meeting with Communist Chinese bosses, Director of the CCP Central Foreign Affairs Commission Yang Jiechi instructed Blinken and Jake Sullivan,
|“The United States does not have the qualification to say that it wants to speak to China from a position of strength.”|
The Chinese Communists, who own the Biden family with a 90% share of their joint Bohai Harvest venture, then went on to play the race card against the cultural norms of the Democratic party, saying that Black people are being “slaughtered” in the United States.
Former CIA analyst and National Security Council chief of staff Fred Fleitz said Biden should fire Blinken after the summit dissolved into insults and little diplomatic progress. Fleitz observed, "it was one of the most incompetent displays I've ever seen by an American diplomat.... they were just virtue signaling before the lapdog American media. It was a serious mistake and it set back our policies and it made them look inept because they weren't ready for the counter attack by Chinese officials."
In September 2021 Blinken deleted a tweet that originally said, "we stand with the people of Hong Kong," replacing it with an innocuous statement less offensive to the tyrannical and anti-democratic communist regime.
In February 2023, to much fanfare, Blinken claimed to have cancelled a planned trip to Beijing when the Biden regime shot down with two $400,000 Sidewinder missiles an alleged Chinese surveillance balloon. The Chinese foreign ministry reported that Blinken did not have a scheduled visit to China. It later was discovered the balloon shot down belonged to a Michigan hobby club and cost $12.
Blinken attempted to waste over $200 million of U.S. taxpayer dollars in the form of foreign aid to the Palestinians, which was blocked by Republicans in Congress. Despite whitewashing and deceit by anti-Semitic far-leftists, the Palestinians have a documented record of terrorism in the Middle East.
Rape of Afghanistan
- See also: Women under the Taliban
While the Taliban murderers and rapists descended upon Kabul during Biden's Afghan exit, Blinken was away vacationing in the Hamptons. He later moronically stated that the terrorist group must earn international "legitimacy and support."
After abandoning thousands of American citizens and Green Card holders, the State Department gave this sage advice to hostages: Go to a neighboring country to get a visa to leave Afghanistan.
Evacuation planning halted
The Biden State Department canceled a critical Trump-era program aimed at providing swift and safe evacuations of Americans out of Afghanistan. The “Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau” – which was designed to handle medical, diplomatic, and logistical support for Americans overseas was paused by Blinken’s State Department shortly after the seizure of power. Notification was officially signed June 11, 2021, two months before the Taliban’s takeover of Afghanistan. The order to shut down reads:
|“That you direct the discontinuation of the establishment, and termination of, the Contingency and Crisis Response Bureau (CCR), and direct a further review of certain associated Department requirements and capabilities....That you direct the discontinuation of the establishment, and termination of, CCR, consistent with the applicable legal requirements, necessary stakeholder engagement, and any applicable changes to the Foreign Affairs Manual and other requirements.”|
Immediately after the fall of Afghanistan to the Taliban terrorists, the Biden junta and Blinken colluded with Russia.
The New York Times reported “The arrival of the 24 families [in Mexico City] was the latest stop in a harrowing escape from Kabul. And Mexico’s role in the rescue of journalists from The Times and, if all goes as planned, The Wall Street Journal offers a disorienting glimpse of the state of the American government as two of the country’s most powerful news organizations frantically sought help far from Washington. Mexican officials, unlike their counterparts in the United States, were able to cut through the red tape of their immigration system to quickly provide documents that, in turn, allowed the Afghans to fly from Kabul’s embattled airport to Doha, Qatar. The documents promised that the Afghans would receive temporary humanitarian protection in Mexico … [Foreign Minister MARCELO] EBRARD was at home around 5 p.m. on Aug. 12, when he got a message on WhatsApp from AZAM AHMED, a former chief of The Times’s Kabul and Mexico bureaus.”
On August 14, 2021 Antony Blinken spoke with Afghanistan’s President Ashraf Ghani and promised that the Biden administration would provide a bulk shipment of dollars. On that same call, Afghanistan’s former leader had agreed to surrender power to the Taliban. The next day Kabul fell.
The Biden regime had effectively agreed to provide a massive infusion of cash to the Taliban. But the final deal fell through, the Afghan government fled, and the Taliban took Kabul.
The day before Kabul fell, Biden nearly allowed a massive bundle of pallets of dollars to be shipped to Afghanistan. He did so knowing that the money was destined for a Taliban regime.
Persecution of Christians
According to a message posted on Youtube by an Afghan Christian leader:
|"The US Embassy is defunct and there is no longer a safe place for believers to take refuge. All borders to neighboring countries are closed and all flights to and from have been halted, with the exception of private planes. People are fleeing into the mountains looking for asylum. They are fully reliant on God, who is the only One who can and will protect them.
The Taliban are going door-to-door taking women and children. The people must mark their house with an “X” if they have a girl over 12 years old, so that the Taliban can take them. If they find a young girl and the house was not marked they will execute the entire family. If a married woman 25 years or older has been found, the Taliban promptly kill her husband, do whatever they want to her, and then sell her as a sex slave."
With 40,000 Americans stranded, Blinken's State Department demanded $2,000 for a ride out of the country while Afghans rode for free. The U.S. Embassy consular services department sent a document with instructions to assist Americans and eligible Afghans claiming Special Immigrant Visa (SIV) status. The document looks exactly like an approved VISA document except there is no filled in name, no serial number and no barcode. The document is easily able to be forged.
American embassy staff in Afghanistan were apprised by the State Department to leave the embassy and make their way to Kabul airport. Staffers reported being jostled, hit, spat on and cursed at by Taliban fighters at checkpoints near the airport. Some staff members reported that they were almost separated from their children, while others collapsed in a crush of people and had to be taken to hospitals with injuries. Others said they had collapsed on the road because of heat exhaustion. “It would be better to die under the Taliban’s bullet” than face the crowds again, a staff member was quoted as saying in a State Department cable. “Happy to die here, but with dignity and pride," according to NBC News. A heart-wrenching audio clip of a stranded American woman in fear for her life was posted to social media.
On August 25, 2021 the State Department and U.K. officials issued a warning to American and British citizens to leave the vicinity of the Kabul airport immediately. At least 24 students from San Diego school district and 16 parents had tickets to fly out but were not able to get to the airport.
On August 28, 2021 it was reported that the Biden regime was refusing to help Americans stranded in Afghanistan. The Biden regime ordered the airport gates closed, and refused to allow Americans outside the gate fleeing Taliban terror to escape the Taliban terror. Rep. Ronny Jackson of Texas reported, “They have been beaten by the Taliban at check points and told to leave and come back with large sums of money. Biden is going to get them killed!" Rep. Andy Kim of New Jersey (D-NJ), tweeted,
|"They were outside one of the airport gates. They begged for someone to come out and get them. … They have little kids and were concerned by the chaos surrounding them. But they didn’t want to leave because they were mere feet from reaching safety on the other side of the airport wall. Within minutes of receiving this request, I happened to be meeting in person with one of the most senior officials at the State Dept. … I asked directly for a phone number American citizens can call if in an emergency like this family stuck at the gate. If I could get a number I planned to excuse myself from the meeting and immediately send it to the family at the gate. I was told no such number exists....Many people I talk to also legitimately fear the airport won’t be operational after the last US flight departs. The family gets contacted time to time by someone from US gov asking if they are still safe, but no mention yet about any evacuation plans. I reiterate, this is a family of US citizens and green card holders. I ask State Dept to please contact them immediately and tell them someone is on the way or get them instructions on where to travel. There are more citizens/residents that I am hearing from, as well as thousands of Afghans – including those who served alongside our military that are reaching out in desperation in these final hours.|
Blinken held up 6 plane loads of U.S. citizens, Special Immigrant Visa (SIV) holders, and green card holders intentionally left behind, Rick Clay, who runs the private rescue group PlanB, told Fox News.
Eric Montalvo, who organized a series of private evacuation flights, shared several emails with Fox News. A September 1, 2011 underscores the extent to which private evacuation efforts ran into State Department roadblocks:
|"No independent charters are allowed to land at [Al Udeid Air Base], the military airbase you mentioned in your communication with Samantha Power. In fact, no charters are allowed to land at an [sic] DoD base and most if not all countries in the Middle Eastern region, with the exception of perhaps Saudi Arabia will allow charters to land...You need to find another destination country, and it can't be the U.S. either."|
The idea of the "Responsibility to Protect" (R2P) in the post-Cold War era that led to the "right" of a region of a country to declare independence of its separatist regions and the "duty" of foreign governments to protect those regions from the law enforcement effort of the former nation states was first best expressed by Senior Director for European Affairs at the National Security Council Anthony Blinken in 1999 relating to Kosovo.
The R2P doctrine was later invoked by Samantha Power and Hillary Clinton in the 2012 Libyan war, and Vladimir Putin in the 2022 Donbas war.
Antony’s father Donald Blinken was U.S. ambassador to Hungary from 1994 to 1998. Donald Blinken and his wife Vera funded the Vera and Donald Blinken Open Society Archives at Soros’ Central European University (CEU). In a Soros Foundations Network report from 2002, Blinken’s father is listed on the Board of Trustees for CEU third after George Soros (the chair) and Aryeh Neier.
- ↑ https://www.ibtimes.sg/anthony-blinken-joe-bidens-choice-secretary-state-had-ties-hunter-biden-53636
- ↑ https://youtu.be/o8-OtyUb9ok
- ↑ Two references:
- Kelly, Laura (April 12, 2021). Blinken announces appointment of first chief diversity officer at State Department. The Hill. Retrieved April 20, 2021.
- Gaouette, Nicole (April 12, 2021). Blinken names chief diversity officer to lead change on a 'problem as old as the department itself'. CNN. Retrieved April 20, 2021.
- ↑ Pollak, Joel B. (April 20, 2021). Secretary of State Antony Blinken Orders LGBT Flags Flown at U.S. Embassies, Will Name Special Envoy for Gay Rights. Breitbart News.
- ↑ Secretary Blinken Faces a Big Test in Ukraine, Where Nazis and Their Sympathizers Are Glorified, By Lev Golinkin, The Nation, MAY 6, 2021.
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/biden-wont-contain-china-reveals-blinken/
- ↑ https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/05/25/heres-the-us-embassy-in-madrid-proudly-flying-the-black-lives-matter-banner/
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/state-dept-spox-largest-threat-to-u-s-national-security-are-u-s-cops/
- ↑ https://humanevents.com/2021/05/24/breaking-news-leaked-state-department-memo-indicates-official-support-for-blm-agenda/
- ↑ https://humanevents.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/REDACTED-State-Department-Doc-1.pdf
- ↑ https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202103/1219304.shtml
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/biden-wont-contain-china-reveals-blinken/
- ↑ Two references:
- Kelly, Laura (April 2, 2021). Blinken revokes sanctions on ICC officials imposed by Trump. The Hill. Retrieved April 20, 2021.
- Verma, Pranshu; Simons, Marlise (April 2, 2021). Reversing Trump, Biden Repeals Sanctions on Human Rights Prosecutor. The New York Times. Retrieved April 20, 2021.
- ↑ https://www.rt.com/russia/547341-cnn-kharkov-ukraine-russia
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/biden-warns-world-war-whils-truss-says-rostov-and-voronezh-are-not-russian
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-24/full-transcript-vladimir-putin-s-televised-address-to-russia-on-ukraine-feb-24
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/stunning-admission-ukraine-former-top-level-cia-official
- ↑ https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/russia-s-ukraine-invasion-may-have-been-preventable-n1290831
- ↑ https://sputniknews.com/20220522/video-blinken-uses-taylor-swift-song-to-joke-that-us-russia-are-never-ever-getting-back-together-1095695952.html
- ↑ https://www.sott.net/article/468500-US-to-allow-Ukraine-to-decide-range-of-missiles-Kiev-threatens-to-strike-Crimea-should-the-need-arise?
- ↑ https://tass.com/politics/1459891
- ↑ https://ria.ru/20220607/medvedev-1793668374.html
- ↑ https://www.asiamarkets.com/did-liz-truss-text-antony-blinken-after-nord-stream/?nowprocket=1
- ↑ https://www.state.gov/briefings/department-press-briefing-january-27-2022/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1490792461979078662
- ↑ https://www.eva.fi/en/blog/2022/06/27/the-baltic-sea-became-a-nato-lake/
- ↑ https://www.navalnews.com/naval-news/2022/08/finnish-estonian-cooperation-turning-baltic-sea-into-a-nato-lake/
- ↑ https://foreignpolicy.com/2022/07/12/finland-sweden-nato-us-europe-pacific-military-pivot-strategy-geopolitics/
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-07/putin-says-nord-stream-can-reopen-if-turbines-available
- ↑ https://www.aa.com.tr/en/russia-ukraine-war/russia-ready-to-switch-on-nord-stream-ii-pipeline-tomorrow-if-europe-gives-green-light/2678820
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Jfpw9I01J0o?t=713
- ↑ https://www.monkeywerxus.com/blog/the-nord-stream-2-pipeline-sabotage
- ↑ https://youtu.be/XPUwgaAScp8
- ↑ https://archive.ph/wip/fElO6
- ↑ https://www.19fortyfive.com/2022/10/liz-truss-may-have-a-new-problem-did-russia-hack-her-phone/
- ↑ https://www.asiamarkets.com/did-liz-truss-text-antony-blinken-after-nord-stream/?nowprocket=1
- ↑ https://mate.substack.com/p/in-nord-stream-attack-us-sees-a-tremendous
- ↑ https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Putin-Suggests-Creation-Of-European-Gas-Hub-In-Turkey.html
- ↑ https://subscriber.politicopro.com/article/2022/10/frances-le-maire-warns-against-american-gas-domination-00061111
- ↑ Eric Levine, Biden is turning on Israel to satisfy progressives, JNS, Dec 5, 2022.
The president knows he needs the Israel-hating left in 2024, and is acting accordingly.
Angry that Israel's free and fair election resulted in a victory for Benjamin Netanyahu rather than the Biden administration's preferred candidate, Yair Lapid, the administration has adopted a policy towards Israel characterized by petulance, insults and slights. While this policy undermines both the U.S.-Israel relationship and America's national security interests, it serves to advance President Joe Biden's ambitions as he prepares to run for reelection in 2024 and stave off a primary challenge from the progressive left.The toxicity of this approach is demonstrated by three notable examples: The recently announced FBI investigation into the death of Palestinian-American Al Jazeera reporter Shireen Abu Akleh; the keynote address delivered by Secretary of State Antony Blinken at the left-wing lobby J Street's annual conference; and the Biden administration's craven attempt to revive the disastrous 2015 Iran nuclear deal.
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/blinken-pointedly-declines-reveal-if-he-was-interviewed
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/11/24/antony-blinken-met-twice-with-hunter-biden-in-2015/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/blinken-emailed-with-hunter-biden-about-meeting-to-provide-advice
- ↑ https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/17760/gifting-afghanistan-to-fundamentalists
- ↑ https://www.opindia.com/2021/09/to-embarrass-america-china-wants-to-take-over-ex-american-military-airbase-near-kabul-in-afghanistan-says-report/
- ↑ https://silview.media/2021/09/05/a-slice-of-chinas-lithium-business-landed-in-hunter-bidens-lap-weeks-before-they-handed-the-afghan-treasures-to-ccp/
- ↑ https://www.waynedupree.com/2021/03/biden-china-us-argument-alaska/
- ↑ https://www.waynedupree.com/2021/03/biden-china-us-argument-alaska/
- ↑ Toosi, Nahal (March 18, 2021). China and U.S. open Alaska meeting with undiplomatic war of words . Politico.
- ↑ Laila, Cristina (April 19, 2021). ‘The US Does Not Have the Qualification to Speak to China From a Position of Strength’ – China’s Top Diplomat Humiliates Biden’s Team on American Soil (VIDEO). Gateway Pundit.
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/world/asia/us-china-summit-alaska-was-disaster-intelligence-expert-says
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/09/18/blinken-deletes-tweet-saying-we-stand-with-the-people-of-hong-kong-replaces-it-with-new-message-1136153/
- ↑ Multiple references:
- Kelly, Laura (April 7, 2021). US restores $235 million in humanitarian assistance to Palestinians blocked by Trump. The Hill. Retrieved April 20, 2021.
- Biden restores $200m in US aid to Palestinians slashed by Trump. The Guardian. Retrieved April 20, 2021.
- Verma, Pranshu; Gladstone, Rick (April 7, 2021). Reversing Trump, Biden Restores Aid to Palestinians. The New York Times. Retrieved April 20, 2021.
- ↑ Two references:
- Harkov, Lahav (April 8, 2021). Republicans delay Biden administration’s funds to Palestinians. The Jerusalem Post. Retrieved April 20, 2021.
- Kelly, Laura (April 9, 2021). GOP lawmakers block Biden assistance to Palestinians. The Hill. Retrieved April 20, 2021.
- ↑ Terrorism: Palestinian Terrorism. Jewish Virtual Library. Retrieved April 20, 2021.
- ↑ Palestinian Terrorism: Major Terror Organizations. Jewish Virtual Library. Retrieved April 20, 2021.
- ↑ Durns, Sean (January 21, 2021). The Palestinian Authority Is Still Paying Terrorists | Opinion. Newsweek. Retrieved April 20, 2021.
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/08/19/biden-dismantled-trumps-crisis-evacuation-agency-nixed-plan-months-before-the-fall-of-afghanistan-1120984/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2021/08/30/antony-blinken-hamptons-taliban-afghanistan/
- ↑ Two references:
- Kelly, Laura (August 30, 2021). Blinken: Taliban must earn 'international legitimacy and support'. The Hill. Retrieved September 1, 2021.
- Gehrke, Joel (August 30, 2021). Blinken outlines path to legitimacy for Taliban. Washington Examiner. Retrieved September 1, 2021.
- ↑ https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/u-s-state-department-for-a-visa-to-leave-afghanistan-please-go-to-a-u-s-embassy-in-a-neighboring-country/
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/bidens-state-dept-halted-trump-era-crisis-response-plan/
- ↑ https://tass.com/world/1326699
- ↑ https://archive.is/OlVgT
- ↑ https://archive.is/8vBXB
- ↑ https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/08/biden-tried-send-pallets-cash-taliban-kabul-fell-daniel-greenfield/
- ↑ https://rumble.com/vlu9xs-biden-sends-pallets-of-cash-to-taliban.html?mref=6zof&mc=dgip3&utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=DailyTruthReport&ep=2
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVtkm5zEmD0
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/08/breaking-afghanistan-hannity-reports-10000-many-40000-americans-trapped-inside-afghanistan-taliban-blocking-access-airport-video/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JerryDunleavy/status/1428449620997414919
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/08/21/u-s-embassy-in-kabul-sends-out-thousands-of-blank-visa-documents-which-are-easy-to-falsify-and-makes-things-worse/
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/afghan-staff-u-s-embassy-losing-faith-evacuation-efforts-diplomatic-n1277397
- ↑ https://therightscoop.com/heartbreaking-audio-of-american-woman-trapped-in-afghanistan-begging-for-biden-to-help-her/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/08/25/u-s-and-u-k-embassies-issue-a-security-alert-get-away-from-the-kabul-airport-leave-immediately-and-do-not-come/
- ↑ https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2021-08-24/students-from-cajon-valley-school-district-stranded-in-afghanistan?utm_id=36108&sfmc_id=4509190
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/u-s-lawmakers-biden-not-helping-americans-trapped-outside-kabul-airport-gates-get-inside
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RonnyJacksonTX/status/1431801057689100295
- ↑ https://archive.is/wip/khUBE
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/state-department-blocking-private-evacuation-flights-afghanistan
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/state-department-afghanistan-private-rescue-flights-leaked-email
- ↑ https://responsiblestatecraft.org/2022/02/22/russias-move-in-ukraine-has-parallels-with-us-actions-in-kosovo/