2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign
- See also: Presidential Election 2016
The 2016 Hillary Clinton presidential campaign (HFACC, Inc.) was named in a lawsuit filed by Donald Trump related to crimess in the Trump-Russia conspiracy theory alleging the "actions taken in furtherance of their scheme—falsifying evidence, deceiving law enforcement, and exploiting access to highly-sensitive data sources - are so outrageous, subversive and incendiary that even the events of Watergate pale in comparison."
Although Hillary Clinton allegedly won the popular vote 65,853,516 (48.2%) to 62,984,825 (46.2%), Donald Trump won the electoral college vote, 306 to 225, with the incomplete vote count reported. Dr. Robert Epstein of the American Institute for Behavioral Research and Technology testified before Congress that Google bias and meddling had shifted "between 2.6 million and up to 10.4 million votes" to Hillary Clinton.
With every major media outlet predicting a decisive Clinton victory and the vast majority of polls supporting this prediction, Donald Trump shocked</ref> the world by winning the 2016 US Presidential Election. He won the supposedly blue states of Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania, showing that these states and the American people were tired of the status quo.
After the controversial outcome of the 2016 election, subsequent investigations concluded the Hillary Clinton campaign colluded with the Kremlin to interfere in American democracy.
- 1 Rigged nomination
- 2 FBI scandal
- 2.1 emails
- 2.2 Pay to play
- 2.3 Steele dossier
- 3 Racism
- 3.1 The New Jim Crow
- 3.2 Jesse Jackson
- 3.3 Democratic Leadership Council
- 3.4 Voting rights violations
- 3.5 Robert 'Say' MacIntosh
- 3.6 Ron Brown
- 3.7 Confederate Flag Day
- 3.8 Black lives don't matter
- 3.9 Racial profiling Hispanics
- 3.10 Naked racism
- 3.11 Haitian abductions
- 3.12 African sex slaves
- 3.13 Birth of the birther movement
- 3.14 Donna Brazile
- 4 DNC scandal
- 5 Wikileaks
- 6 Divisive and dismissive comments
- 7 Health matters
- 8 Women's rights
- 9 Sycophants and surrogates
- 10 Jobs
- 11 Children's issues
- 12 The neoconservatives return
- 13 Illegal fundraising 2016
- 14 Bush donors
- 15 It's the stupid voters, stupid
- 16 Results
- 17 See also
- 18 References
- 19 External links
The Democrat Iowa Caucus was very chaotic, poorly run, and whose results were very questionable. It was reported that the results of 90 precincts, about 5 percent of the vote, went missing.
The Democrat primary was rigged against Bernie Sanders and in favor of Hillary Clinton, and the party was shown to be helping Clinton behind the scenes. In addition, the Democrat primary has "superdelegates", who are made up of party leaders and can vote for whomever they want regardless of what the primary voters want. Even the leftist website Salon Media Group believed the primary was rigged.
Donna Brazile, the interim DNC Chair, shared Democrat primary town hall questions to the Clinton campaign in order to help her win the primary. She continued to deny this fact through February 2017 and blamed Russia for the ordeal.
- See also: Fake news in the 2016 presidential election and FBI scandal
Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe was co-chairman of President Bill Clinton's 1996 re-election campaign. In that capacity he was a very successful fundraiser. Consequently, when the Clinton's left the White House in 2001, he was rewarded with the chairmanship of the Democratic National Party. In 2008 he was chairman of Hillary Clinton's 2008 presidential campaign. In May 2016 McAuliffe came under FBI investigation for illegal campaign donations from a Chinese businessman. McAuliffe invited the same man to Hillary Clinton's Washington DC home to meet Hillary. Throughout the email probe when things looked darkest even to loyal Democrats and partisan surrogates, Hillary would smuggly reiterated, " I am confident they'll find nothing." The reason became apparent readily enough.
McAuliffe's political-action committee, Common Good VA, donated $467,500 to the 2015 state Senate campaign of Dr. Jill McCabe, who is married to Andrew McCabe, who later became deputy director of the FBI. The Virginia Democratic Party, over which McAuliffe exerts considerable control, donated an additional $207,788 worth of support to Dr. McCabe's campaign in the form of mailers, according to the records. That adds up to slightly more than $675,000 to her candidacy from entities either directly under Mr. McAuliffe's control or strongly influenced by him. The figure represents more than a third of all the campaign funds Dr. McCabe raised in the effort. Responding to a Wall Street Journal exposé on the Clinton pay-to-play scandals, FBI issued a press release:
Months after the completion of her campaign, then-Associate Deputy Director McCabe was promoted to Deputy, where, in that position, he assumed for the first time, an oversight role in the investigation into Secretary Clinton’s emails.
At the time the Clinton email probe was launched in July 2015, McCabe was running the FBI's Washington, D.C., field office, which provided personnel and resources to the Clinton email probe. At the end of July 2015, McCabe was promoted to FBI headquarters and assumed the No. 3 position at the agency. In February 2016, he became FBI Director James Comey's second-in-command. As deputy director, McCabe was part of the executive leadership team overseeing the Clinton email investigation. McCabe was instrumental in supervising Hillary's investigation the subsequently clearing her. Some investigators wanted to combine the McAullife investigation with the investigation into bribery and influence peddling through the Clinton Foundation. Investigators reported McCabe issued a 'stand down' order.
On May 2, 2016, FBI Dir. James Comey wrote an internal memorandum saying Hillary Clinton and others were guilty of gross negligence punishable by up to 10 years imprisonment.
- Main article: Hillary Clinton email scandal
The Office of Secretary of State is on the 7th floor of the State Department building. Security protocols do not allow any outside, non-State Department electronic transmission or listening devices on the 7th floor. Hillary Clinton insisted upon using her own personal Blackberry and refused to use State Department issued equipment and a State Department email account. For four years, when at work in her State Department Office suite, the Secretary of State was incommunicado with anyone she wanted to communicate with, or who needed to communicate with her, whether professional, diplomatic, or personal.
Fortunately for her the job of Secretary of State requires a lot of travelling. The Secretary usually is in the office only once a month when he/she returns to Washington D.C. for a monthly Congressional Oversight hearing. While on the road Hillary used exclusively her personal Blackberry tied to an email account server in her Chappaqua New York home.
Because of her insistence on using personal equipment, emails from her via the Chappaqua server were put on the State Department's spam block list. Huma Abedin pleaded with her to get an official state.gov email account. Hillary responded saying, “Let’s get separate address or device but I don’t want any risk of the personal being accessible.”
It has been established Hillary knew both her Blackberry and Chappaqua server were vulnerable to hackers. After a bureaucratic fight, the State Department accommodated her by disabling some of their security features to allow access from the Chappaqua server.
Criminal investigations of Hillary Clinton fundamentally surround three issues:
- Handling of classified information and government records;
- conflicts of interest with donors and the Clinton Foundation;
- efforts to circumvent the Watergate reform era Freedom of Information Act and openness in government.
The issue of intent was reviewed by the inspector general's offices in the State Department and the U.S. Intelligence Community which referred the case to the FBI for criminal investigation after it was determined the Chappaqua server contained classified information. The Chappaqua server was hacked and sensitive classified information compromised.
When Hillary moved her server to Platte River Networks, it was a further violation of law.
Bill Clinton met privately with Attorney General Loretta Lynch. Days later FBI Director James Comey closed the investigation. Later it was revealed President Obama communicated with Hillary on the server using a pseudonym, which seemingly implies he was aware of the abuse. As in the Jeffrey Epstein child sex scandal, the FBI whitewashed the investigation.
Sidney Blumenthal is one of Hillary Clinton's closest chief advisors. In December 2014 it was learned Hillary Clinton on at least 23 occasions shared work related, national defense information with Sidney Blumenthal, a person not entitled to receive classified information and an employee of the Clinton Foundation. Blumenthal was officially barred by the White House from serving in the Obama administastion after aides became convinced Blumenthal was the source of racist, xenophobic, Islamophobic and deplorable attacks on Barack Obama alleging Obama was a Muslim.
On October 19, 2016, the Shearer dossier written by Clinton operative Cody Shearer. Shearer gave his memo to Clinton confidant Sidney Blumenthal, who transmitted it to State Department official Jonathan Winer, who then gave it to Christopher Steele, who it passed on to the FBI. The Shearer dossier was not included in BuzzFeed's January 10, 2017 release.
It was Sydney Blumenthal, the wise and trusted confidant of the Clintons, who spread the smear on Monica Lewinsky that she was stalking the predident, a smear dutifully repeated by mainstream media sources. The pattern again, as most of America has learned, after being intimate and trusting of the Clinton's, you're betrayed and your life is destroyed to further their own selfish interests.
Google and Benghazi
After the Benghazi attack, Hillary's State Department was in contact with Google. Hillary publicly claimed a controversial video was the source of a 'spontaneous' riot which proved to be a knowingly false statement. Google participated in the ruse by agreeing to block the video even after President Obama admitted it was a pre-planned terrorist attack. Copies of the email were forwarded to Denis McDonough, Cheryl Mills, Patrick F Kennedy, Jake Sullivan and John Brennan. The email also contains contact information for Google CEO Larry Page and YouTube CEO Salar Kamangar including their mobile and office phone numbers.
Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner
Hillary's longtime personal aide, Huma Abedin, was married to New York Congressman Anthony Weiner in a ceremony presided over by former President Bill Clinton. Weiner resigned from Congress in a sexting scandal. In mid 2016, Weiner was involved in yet another sexting scandal involving a 15-year-old girl and came under FBI investigation. His laptop, iPad and cell phone were seized. More than 10,000 State Department emails related to the investigation of Hillary's theft of government property were discovered on his laptop.
Weiner was considered a leading Democratic candidate for mayor of New York. After child-sex charges wre brought against him, Hillary stepped up to fill the void.
On August 17 Huma Abedin's connections to the Muslim Brotherhood were written about in The Hill.
On October 28 Dir. Comey reopened the Hillary Clinton email investigation based on 600,000 classified State Department emails found on Anthony Weiner's computer. Comey's hand was forced when New York Police Department seized evidence from Weiner's laptop late in the game. Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid filed a complaint with the FBI against Dir. Comey alleging misconduct. Former George W. Bush White House counsel Richard Painter filef a complaint with the Government Ethics Office alleging Hatch Act violations.
On September 28 FBI Dir. James Comey perjurored himself before the House Governmental Affairs Oversight Committee. In response to a question from Rep. John Ratcliffe, Comey testified his decision not to recommend prosecution of Hillary Clinton came after her 2 July interview with the FBI. Subsequent internal FBI documents reveal Comey decided against recommending prosecution more than six weeks earlier, while the investigation was still in progress.
Mr. RATCLIFFE. ...If there was ever any possibility that something Hillary Clinton might have said on July 2 could have possibly resulted in criminal charges that might possibly have resulted in a trial against her relating to this classified information, well, then, to use your words, Director, I don’t think that there is any reasonable prosecutor out there who would have allowed two immunized witnesses central to the prosecution proving the case against her to sit in the room with the interview, the FBI interview, of the subject of that investigation.
And if I heard you earlier today, in your long career, I heard you say that you have never had that circumstance. Is that—did I hear you correctly?
Mr. COMEY. That is correct, but——
Mr. RATCLIFFE. Okay. And I never have either, and I have never met a prosecutor that has ever had that.
So, to me, the only way that an interview takes place with the two central witnesses and the subject of the investigation is if the decision has already been made that all three people in that room are not going to be charged.
Mr. COMEY. Can I respond?
Mr. RATCLIFFE. Yes. Please.
Mr. COMEY. I know in our political lives sometimes people casually accuse each other of being dishonest, but if colleagues of ours believe I am lying about when I made this decision, please urge them to contact me privately so we can have a conversation about this.All I can do is to tell you again, the decision was made after that, because I didn’t know what was going to happen in that interview...
Hillary sent an email to Cheryl Mills on August 19, 2011, featuring the text of an article entitled Do You Suffer From Decision Fatigue?
The article was about how people in positions of power and influence can suffer from “decision fatigue” that causes them to be “low on mental energy” and prompts the sufferer to “become reckless” and “act impulsively”.
The article also explains how “decision fatigue” could explain why “ordinarily sensible people get angry at colleagues.” Hillary added, “Wow that is spooky descriptive."
Huma Abedin sent an email on January 4, 2013, about Hillary's "life threatening" Cerebral Venous Sinus Thombosis (CVST). CVST is the presence of acute thrombosis (a blood clot) in the dural venous sinuses, which drain blood from the brain. Symptoms may include headaches, seizures, abnormal vision and any of the symptoms of stroke, such as weakness of the face and limbs on one side of the body.
Cavernous sinus thrombosis is a very rare, life-threatening condition that can affect adults and children.
In cavernous sinus thrombosis, a blood clot blocks a vein that runs through a hollow space underneath the brain and behind the eye sockets. These veins carry blood from the face and head back to the heart. The cause of cavernous sinus thrombosis is usually an infection. But other factors may play a role.Cavernous sinus thrombosis is a serious condition. It causes death in up to 30% of cases.
Pay to play
- Main article : Clinton Foundation conflicts of interest
Clinton's critics claim that the sudden rise in the Clinton's net worth following their departure from the White House in 2001 was as a result of trading access for money.
Rosatom-Uranium One deal
- Main article: Uranium One bribery scandal
In 'resetting' relations with Russia, Secretary Clinton gave approval to a deal that allowed a Russian government enterprise to control one-fifth of all uranium producing capacity in the United States. Rosatom, the Russian company, acquired Uranium One, a Utah mining company owned by a Canadian firm and run by Frank Giustra (pron. Ju-stra). Giustra is a member of the Clinton Foundation Board. The transaction required Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's approval. Giustra then donated over $130 million to the Clinton family non-profit foundation.
Rosatom is the 21st century free market inheritor of the Soviet system's command and control predecessor agency which operated the Chernobyl reactor. In the era of global corporate competition, Rosatom has taken the Soviet-style model of design, construction, and operation of nuclear power plants on the road for export. Rosatom does not just build power plants for anyone with the cash willing to pay, it can operate the plant with continuing contracts using its own technicians and employees. This includes supplying reactor grade plutonium and the more problematic and environmentally hazardous disposal of spent fuel rods. Syrian president Bashar al-Assad in May 2010 discussed with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev the possibility of Rosatom building nuclear power plants in Syria. In its report on Rosatom, Greenpeace International cites cost-cutting and an historical culture of corruption as causes of concern. Russia has now achieved near monopoly control globally in uranium enrichment for the worlds nuclear plants.
Rosatom builds more nuclear power plants worldwide than anyone else, with projects currently underway in China, Vietnam, India, and Turkey. Rosatom built Iran’s nuclear reactor in Bushehr. With the purchase of Uranium One, Rosatom also bought uranium exploration rights in Arizona, Colorado, and Utah. Uranium is the only fuel right now that can reliably produce large amounts of electricity without the release of greenhouse gases and other hydrocarbon pollutants. And under Russian law, contaminated waste must be returned to the country of origin.
According to the New York Times money began flowing into the Foundation before the transaction was complete.
Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.
And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.
Toxicolgical agents for Bahrain
Emails reveal after the Kingdom of Bahrain donated $150,000 directly to the Clinton Foundation, plus another $32 million to the Clinton Global Initiative, Hillary approved $630 million worth of direct arms sales to Bahrain's military, which included $700,000 for toxicological agents which were then used against the Gulf State's nation's own people, including women protestors demonstrating for women's rights.
Blackwater is a private company that provides support services, including security, to the federal government, particularly in war zones. Five Blackwater guards were indicted by a U.S. grand jury on manslaughter and weapons charges stemming from a 2007 incident in Baghdad in which 17 Iraqis died. There was a huge public outcry not to renew Blackwater's contract. A donation of $10,000 to $25,000 was reported in late 2008; the State Department awarded a contract with a Blackwater subsidiary shortly after Sec. Clinton took office.
Laureate International Universities. Between 2010 and 2014 while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State, Bill Clinton made $16.5 million for his role as honorary chancellor of Laureate Education, a for-profit college company which operates in 30 countries. The State Department funneled $55 million in grants during Hillary Clinton's tenure to groups associated with Laureate's founder, Douglas Becker. The International Youth Federation, an organization connected to Laureate chairman Douglas Becker, received USAID funding. Becker is a major donor to the Clintons and the Clinton Foundation. In her first year as Secretary of State, Hillary is quoted as directly asking that Laureate be included in a high-profile policy dinner — just months before the lucrative contract was given to Bill Clinton. Hillary Clinton references in an email “Laureate Universities, started by Doug Becker who Bill likes a lot". “It’s a for-profit model that should be represented,” she wrote in the August 2009 email.
For-profit colleges have been criticized by education experts for low graduation rates and do little more than saddle students with insurmountable debt. In the case of Laureate, the scam has been spread to no less than 30 countries.
Rilin Enterprises, a Chinese firm run by Wang Wenliang, a member of the Chinese parliament with close security and intelligence connections to the Chinese government, has donated $2 million. After a meeting between Mr. Wenliang and former DNC chairman Terry McAuliffe in Hillary's Washington, D.C. home, McAuliffe has come under FBI investigation as well.
Raj Fernando was appointed a seat on the State Department's International Security Advisory Board with a $250,000 donation to the Clinton Foundation. Fernando has no known association with the U.S. Intelligence Community nor expertise in national security affairs. Fernando also served as a 2016 unelected Superdelegate for Hillary Clinton to the Democratic Convention.
Union Bank of Switzerland (UBS), one of the world's largest, was fined $780,000,000 in February 2009 in a U.S. Federal Court on charges it helped thousands of Americans evade taxes. The Department of Justice and the IRS were the lead agencies in the UBS investigation. After Sec. Clinton intervened, donations to the Clinton Foundation increased tenfold from $60,000 to $600,000. Additionally, Bill Clinton collected $1.5 million in speaking fees from UBS.
- Main article: Trump-Russia scandal
FusionGPS was retained by a law firm to assist with representation of a Russian defendant in a civil forfeiture case arising out of alleged money laundering activities uncovered by the late Sergei Magnitsky (whose name was subsequently given to the U.S. human rights law, the Magnitsky Act). Glenn Simpson acknowledged that the Kremlin's interests in the case were aligned with his client and against the U.S. Government. Russian lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya hired the law firm for which Simpson was working, and that firm retained the services of Russian-American lobbyist Rinat Akhmetshin, both of whom attended a meeting at Trump Tower on June 9, 2016.
During the litigation, Veselnitskaya received, via the law firm, memoranda summarizing certain research. Certain topics - including the Ziff Brothers (a venture capital firm specializing in capital investment) - were the-subject of both (1) memoranda Veselnitskaya received from Simpson and (2) the presentation Veselnitskaya made to Trump campaign officials. Simpson acknowledged being with Veselnitskaya at a court hearing in New York on the morning of June 9, 2016, prior to her meeting at Trump Tower. He further recalled having drinks and dinner with her and others, including Akhmetshin, in Washington, D,C, a day or two later.
In April 2016 the McCain Institute droped FusionGPS whom they hired to do opposition research on Donald Trump. Marc E. Elias of Perkins Coie hires FusionGPS to continue research on behalf of their clients the Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC.
In early June FusionGPS hired Christopher Steele to begin working on the Steele dossier. On June 9 Rinat Akhmetshin and Natalia Veselnitskaya, working for FusionGPS and Ike Kaveladze, meet with Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner. On June 20 Christopher Steele filed his first report entitled Company Intelligence Report.
On June 16 Obama operative David Plouffe declared war on Trump and the Trump movement. He tweets: "It is not enough to simply beat Trump. He must be destroyed thoroughly. His kind must not rise again."
Lynch/Clinton tarmac meeting
On June 27 Bill Clinton met with Attn. Gen. Loretta Lynch in a face-to-face meeting on board her plane at an airport hanger in Phoenix, an environment eliminating a paper trail and to avoid NSA electronic metadata collection. It is said Lynch authorized the Justice Dept. to proceed with a FISA warrant application after this meeting.
On June 29 the Obama Justice Dept. and FBI began efforts to kill the story about the Bill Clinton/Loretta Lynch tarmac meeting and Lynch's conflict of interest with regard to a decision on prosecuting Hillary Clinton for gross negligence and mishandling classified information. The Obama Justice Dept. then sought a FISA warrant to eavesdrop on Donald Trump, Carter Page, Paul Manafort, and Boris Epshtyn (later reports say Michael T. Flynn, Paul Manafort, Carter Page and George Papadopoulos). The FISA court initially denied the request. It is improbable that Attn. Gen. Lynch acted on her own against a presidential nominee of another party without consulting President Obama.
On July 2, Obama donor and "career" employee of the Dept. of Justice and Chief of Counterintelligence David Laufman finally conducts long delayed personal interview with Hillary Clinton in the email investigation. White House and Justice Department both claimed that the investigators are independent and nonpartisan.
On July 5 FBI Dir. James Comey revised his findings when he said publicly that Sec. Clinton and staff were “extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information," and "there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information…There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those with whom she was corresponding about the matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation." Comey referred the matter to the Justice Dept. for a prosecutorial decision. In the absence of prosecution, security or administrative sanctions are the norm. Comey's decision to by-pass DoJ rules and take matters into his own hands may have been part of a counterintelligence ooeration.
On July 7 businessman and former campaign associate Carter Page delivered the graduation commencement speech at Moscow's New Economic School. President Obama addressed graduates of the same institution in 2009. Page has no role in the campaign nor has ever met or briefed Trump. Nonetheless, Obama agents obtained a FISA warrant to monitor Page, convincing a judge there's probable cause to believe Page is a Russian agent based on the speech which is critical of Obama's policy toward Russia. Surveillance of Page allowed government officials to “incidentally” collect communications of the Trump campaign if they communicate with Page.
On July 15 the Human Rights Accountability Global Initiative Foundation and others file formal complaint with the US Justice Department against FusionGPS, alleging that Fusion GPS was working as an unregistered agent for Russian interests, failing to register under the Foreign Agents Registration Act (FARA) and the Lobbying Disclosure Act of 1995. The Obama administration ignores complaint.
Christopher Steele and Glenn Simpson (FusionGPS) continued working for Perkins Coie, attorneys for the Clinton campaign and DNC. Later reporting reveals that disgraced FBI Dir. James Comey offered Steele $50,000 FusionGPS if Steele could corroborate any of the allegations that Trump was an agent of Russia. Meanwhile, the Obama Justice Dept. did not act on the formal complaint that FusionGPS itself was an unregistered Russian agent.
On September 14 the Office of the Director of National Intelligence announced that no Intelligence Community-wide damage assessment into Secretary Clinton's email practices would be conducted in violation of Intelligence Community Directive ICD 732. ODNI ignores all subsequent FOIA requests.
Misuse of FISA court
On September 26 the Obama administration filed its mandatory quarterly compliance report with the FISA court with key omissions.
On October 5 the Obama Justice Dept. abruptly dropped charges against an arms dealer which would have led to open disclosure of Hillary Clinton's role in arming the Islamic State. An email leak from Hillary to campaign manager John Podesta acknowledges that Saudi Arabia and Qatar are “providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL.”
On October 15 the Obama administration rewrote a narrower request to the FISA court which dropped Trump's name and cited only two Russian banks as direct targets. While the BBC report suggests that the surveillance was meant to ferret out “transfers of money,” the Louise Mensch's article asserted that a “warrant was granted to look at the full content of emails and other related documents that may concern US persons.” The FISA court now approved the request.
On October 26, in a closed door hearing before the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, Obama administration lawyers disclosed that the National Security Agency routinely violated American privacy protections for the past five years. More than 5 percent, or one out of every 20 searches seeking upstream Internet data on Americans inside the NSA's so-called Section 702 database violated the safeguards Obama and his intelligence chiefs vowed to follow in 2011.
Evelyn Farkas, speaking at the Warsaw Security Forum, said "if Donald Trump were elected I believe he would be impeached pretty quickly or somebody else would have to take over government. And I am not even joking." Farkas, who left government in Sept. 2015, later admitted to being the recipient of intelligence information on Donald Trump in the summer of 2016: "last summer I was getting winks and hints from inside that there was something really wrong here." At the forum Farkas discussed the rise of Trump from a purely domestic, partisan, political perspective and urged something must be done to counter the forces of nationalism and populism.
On October 28 Loretta Lynch invoked the 5th Amendment right against self incromination in a Congressional hearing on the Obama administration's illegal secret payment to Iran in ransom deal.
Clinton's lead in the polls began to erode forcing her into the desperate measure of leaking classified information about Trump Tower on the same day the FBI issued Trump a clean bill of health, leading to conflicting reports. Hillary tweets about "computer scientists", a code word masking her source. The information was gathered under authority granted by the Oct. 15 FISA warrant, and "computer scientists" is used to mask the US intelligence community as the source. Some speculate the server was hacked by the CIA with malware in order to obtain a FISA warrant. Either way, neither the FBI nor the chief spokesman for the intelligence community, Dir. James Clapper, ever found evidence to impugn Trump or any associates. Trump Tower is a mixed use skyscraper in which thousands of people rotate in and out regularly.
The New York Times published a story with the headline, Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link To Russia;
The first hint of the Steele dossier appears in print. DNC operative David Corn of Mother Jones magazine reported Steele's allegations under the headline, A Veteran Spy Has Given the FBI Information Alleging a Russian Operation to Cultivate Donald Trump: Has the bureau investigated this material?. Comey's surprise letter to Congress has thrown the Clinton campaign into a tailspin and contingencies are now operational: allegations of collusion between Trump and Russia.
Near the end of October the Clinton campaign and the DNC stopped funding FusionGPS, while Comey offered to pay Christopher Steele for work on the Steele dossier.
On election eve November 7, Louise Mensch of HeatStreet alleged that two separate sources with links to the counter-intelligence community confirmed that the FBI was granted a FISA court warrant in October, giving counter-intelligence permission to examine the activities of ‘U.S. persons’ in Donald Trump's campaign.
A year-long investigation into foreign influence in U.S. elections found that
|the DNC and Hillary for America used Perkins Coie, which they billed as "legal services" or "legal and compliance consulting," to finance opposition research by FusionGPS, which in turn utilized Christopher Steele, a foreign person, to compile the dossier that he created for use against candidate Trump.|
Under current federal election law, foreigners are prohibited from making contributions or donations in connection with any campaign in the United States. Howevrr, it is not illgal to contract with a foreign person or foreign entity for services, including conducting opposition research on a U.S. campaign, so long as the service was paid for at the market rate.
In light of the use of foreign people and foreign companies for services by the 2016 U.S. presidential election campaigns, the Committee encourages Congress, in consultation with the Federal Election Commission (FEC), to consider whether Congress should amend campaign finance laws to require greater transparency when U.S. campaigns obtain services from foreign persons
or entities. Congress should consider whether U.S. campaigns that contract with a foreign person or entity for services should immediately disclose to the FEC a contract with a foreign person or foreign entity, as well as a lengthy summary of the types of services provided by the foreign person or entity.
Bill and Hillary Clinton are known for there cynical manipulation of Black voters and pandering to "white working class, hard-working white" nativist sentiment. Reminiscent of her famous "bring them to heel" speech, while discussing police shootings Hillary Clinton said, "We have got to rein in what is absolutely inexplicable" without bothering to explain what is inexplicable.
Hillary's racism runs deep. The night Bill Clinton lost his bid for a Congressional seat in 1974 and disappointing their immediate personel ambitions, Hillary blamed the loss on campaign manager Paul Fray. "She called me everything but a white man," Fray explained to the BBC. Tensions escalated. Then she called him a "F***ing Jew bastard." The Cinton's of course deny it but five separate surving witnesses corroborate each other in detail. The incident was first reported in a book published by HarperCollins in 2000 entitled, State of a Union: Inside the Complex Marriage of Bill and Hillary Clinton.
The New Jim Crow
Under the Clintons, more the 250,000 African Americans were imprisoned in the United States than under President Reagan, a fact for which she takes credit for. Cumulatively since the Clinton's passed their crime bill, 2.5 million adult black males—more than 10% of the population—have been incarcerated leaving untold damage on black families.
Hillary's divisiveness and hate is targeted at a diverse group of people. Hillary has publicly advocated treating minority youth like dogs, has made mocking and offensive comments about Jews and retarded children, and has called common American citizens deplorables. These sentiments have been confirmed by Hillary's campaign chair, Mr. John Podesta, and her campaign manager, Robby Mook. According to all major, reputable sources, Hillary Clinton and/or her organization and its surrogates started the birther movement to discredit Obama. Her declining health and criminal investigation became an issue in her 2016 presidential campaign.
The Clintons call Jesse Jackson that "Goddamn n****r" behind his back. Jackson refused to release his delegates in 1984 to Gary Hart, Clinton's old boss from the McGovern campaign of 1972. Jackson, the first African-American to win states in a major party primary, questioned the disparity between his vote total and delegate count, but even Hart sided with the DNC's rigging the primary rules. In 1988 Jackson selected Ron Brown as his chief negotiator at the 1988 Democratic National Convention. Brown went on to serve as DNC Chairman and Commerce Secretary until he died in a plane crash.
Democratic Leadership Council
The Democratic Leadership Council (DLC) was a racist organization formed by remnants of the McGovern and Hart campaigns - less the Rainbow Coalition. By 1992 it had taken over the DNC. Democratic strategists sought to distance themselves from the civil rights movement and begin pushing the "centrist" candidacy of Bill Clinton.
That fact that 30 year old allegations of sexual asssult and improprieties are hurled at Bill Cosby with a devastating effect on his life and career while Bill Clinton is held up as a paragon of manhood and public service by the media and judicial system is a testament of the bigotry and racism of the mainstream media and their supporters. Rumors persist that the Clinton's have effectively blackmailed Barack Obama to drop thd email investigation and for his active support in the 2016 presidential campaign.
Voting rights violations
In Arkansas, the Clinton administration was sued several times by blacks and Hispanics for violations of the 1965 Voting Rights Act and lost every case. 10 years into their grip on Arkansas the United States Supreme Court ruled
violations of the fourteenth or fifteenth amendment justifying equitable relief have occurred in Arkansas.
In May 1990, the district court turned to those claims, holding that "the State of Arkansas has committed a number of constitutional violations of the voting rights of black citizens." In particular, the court determined that the "State has systematically and deliberately enacted new majority-vote requirements for municipal offices, in an effort to frustrate black political success in elections traditionally requiring only a plurality to win." In 1990...Devotion to majority rule for local offices lay dormant as long as the plurality system produced white office-holders. But whenever black candidates used this system successfully -- and victory by a plurality has been virtually their only chance of success in at-large elections in majority-white cities – the response was swift and certain. Laws were passed in an attempt to close off this avenue of black political victory...This series of laws represents a systematic and deliberate attempt to reduce black political opportunity. Such an attempt is plainly unconstitutional. It replaces a system in which blacks could and did succeed, with one in which they almost certainly cannot. The inference of racial motivation is inescapable.
In more than one thousand legislative elections, the Arkansas delta region sent not one black to the legislature. In 1988 the federal district court forced a change to the system in Crittenden County that watered down the presence of a large number of black voters.
The case began when blacks in Crittenden County filed a voting rights lawsuit attacking the county's at-large system for electing two members to the Arkansas House. The suit contended that the system deprived black voters of a chance to elect a black to the state assembly.
The evidence at trial was indeed overwhelming that the Voting Rights Act had been violated. Plaintiffs offered plenty of proof of monolithic voting along racial lines, intimidation of black voters and candidates, other official acts that made voting harder for blacks. A panel of 3 judges ordered Clinton, the Attorney General, and Secretary of State to redraw the boundaries to give maximum strength to black voters.
Local press reports in Arkansas from the late 1980s paint an ugly picture of the Clinton administration's attempts to intimidate black voters. In her 1998 memoir Lift Every Voice, former U.S Justice Department Civil Rights Division nominee Lani Guinier revealed that Clinton's record on race in Arkansas was so bad she was forced to take legal action. "As a staff lawyer for the NAACP Legal Defense and Education Fund [LDF], I had sued Gov. Clinton over Arkansas's deputy voter registration statute." A deputy voter registrar is someone authorized to register voters.
Guinier wrote, "In the late 1980s, in a particularly tense meeting in southeastern Arkansas - a section of the Mississippi Delta region where antebellum social relations are still in many respects the order of the day," Dayna Cunningham, a civil rights lawyer, "were one of a handful of black people there to discuss remedies for a highly contentious LDF voting rights suit. The meeting turned sour when one of the local whites demanded to know why, in his view, the whites were always made to pay for others' problems. Other whites in the group began to echo his charge...Bill Clinton, the lead defendant in the case, took to the podium to respond. In a tone of resignation, Clinton said, 'We have to pay because we lost,'" the inference being the loss of the Civil War as well as the Clintons loss in the Supreme Court.
"Clinton had irresponsibly pandered to the backwards feeling of the white constituency," said Cunningham.
No good deed goes unpunished of course, so Guinier was not without her own problems for having unfortunately crossed paths with the Clintons, beginning at Yale. Three years after the ruckus in Arksnsas President Clinton nominated her as Deputy Attorney General for Civil Rights. But the Clinton surrogates were lying in wait for her. A media smear campaign not only distorted her views, but in many cases presented them as the exact opposite. The New York Times, which ordinarily presents the Clintons as the wonders of an age, ran an op-ed highly critical of Clinton's appointment, alleging Guinier was in favor of “segregating black voters in black-majority districts.” The Washington Post, again no friend of conservatives, twisted Guiniers advocacy of proportional representation into a vision of “a society in which a minority can impose its will on the majority.”
Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting says of the ambush and firestorm that surrounded Guinier's nomination:
there was also an ideological agenda at work: promoting Clinton’s media-celebrated shift “back to the center.” ... To make her a proper sacrificial offering, however, the establishment media had to reinvent Guinier — transforming a sophisticated advocate of racial reconciliation and participatory democracy into a sinister, race-baiting enemy of the American Way.
The Democrats held both Houses of Congress and the presidency. Guinier's nomination, if the Clintons were serious about it should have been easy. She had been Hillary snd Bill's classmate at Yale. It was classic Clintonism: destroying the life of a friend and who was an advocate of racial reconciliation, painting the American people as racist, and promoting themselves. George Will, it has been said, was too stupid and too lazy to actually read her writtings. As Mike Klonsky noted, when the liberal lions of the Democratically controlled Senate, such as Ted Kennedy and even Carole Moseley Braun stepped away, now the Clintons could turn a message of reconciliation into repudiation in front of the whole nation.
What's a little misunderstanding among friends? Guinier said she felt betrayed by Clinton, whom she considered a friend since their days together at Yale Law School, and was angered when he called her "anti-democratic," - the person who protected voting rights of African-Americans despite Clinton's fight against it - in a nationally televised address announcing he was scuttling her nomination.
Rep. Ben McGee
In 1988 the U.S. Supreme Court ruled Clinton wrongfully tried to overturn the election of a black state representative, Mr. Ben McGee, and replace him with a white Democrat Clinton handpicked. The case grew out of the suit against Clinton to win voting rights for the people of Crittenden County.
Robert 'Say' MacIntosh
Robert 'Say' MacIntosh is a civil rights activist who the Arkansas Democrat newspaper named Arkansan of the Year in the late 1970s for his charitable work with children in Little Rock's housing projects. MacIntosh unsuccessfully ran for public office under Arkansas's racial gerrymanderring and minority voter suppression laws of the Clinton era, including as Lieutant Governor in 1980. He considered challenging Bill Clinton in the 1986 Democratic gubernatorial primary, but backed out when another African-American candidate, former anti-poverty agency head W. Dean Goldsby, filed on the last day.
A tree was ceremoniously planted on the Arkansas capitol grounds in the Clinton years on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day to honor Dr. King. McIntosh showed up the next day and chopped it down in front of the press, and commented, "No black man was invited to be present for the tree planting. I'm cutting it down till blacks are invited to be part of the political process in Little Rock." Wikipedia says "few debate that he has been a major part of local color in Arkansas."
MacIntosh publicized allegations Bill Clinton fathered an out of wedlock child named Danney Williams. When Bill Clinton was in Little Rock, McIntosh would distribute leaflets within a five block area to raise money for the child's upbringing. He had frequent face-to-face confrontations with Gov. Clinton over child support. Clinton privately referred to MacIntosh with aides using the "n" word.
The story resurfaced during the 2008 primaties, only this time the denials weren't so strong and adopted a more forgiving attitude. Many blacks and Obama supporters were put off by the mainstresm media spin and questioned the untimely death of Ron Brown. Even the Washington Post noticed the racial undercurrent in Hillary Clinton's campaign.
The death of Ron Brown remains a contoversial subject among African-Americans. Ron Brown was the first black Secretary of Commerce who died in the crash of Air Force Two. The crash occurred one week before Brown was slated to give testimony in the Clinton campaign finance scandal, among other scandals.
Confederate Flag Day
The Arkansas Legislature's Act 116 of 1987 designated the star above the word "Arkansas" on the state flag as a commemoration of the Confederacy, signed into law by Gov. Clinton, as well as annual proclamations for Confederate Flag Day.
In April 1985 Clinton signed Act 985 into law, making the birthdates of Martin Luther King Jr. and Robert E. Lee, General of the Confederate army, state holidays on the same day. The coded message sent to white constituents could not have be clearer.
Black lives don't matter
On the eve of the New Hampshire primary in 1992, Bill Clinton took off from the campaign trail to sign the death warrant and oversee the execution of a retarded black man, Ricky Ray Rector. Recktor, who had been lobotomized, was mentally incompetent and unable to understand the charges against him.  "It was like executing a child," the prison chaplain said. Hillary, the master strategist of the Clinton's rise, fearing the Willie Horton syndrome which torpedoed Michael Dukakis in 1988 and the 'monkey business' which destroyed Gary Hart as well, still defended the execution in 2016.
Hillary was at his side when Bill Clinton raised mandatory sentencing guidelines which disproportionately sent Blacks to prison, giving the United States the highest mass incarceration rate in the world. The Clinton's championed the “three strikes you're out” law, passed a crime bill that created dozens of new federal capital crimes, mandated life sentences for some three-time offenders, and authorized more than $16 billion for more state prisons. By the time the Clinton's left office in 2001, the United States had the highest rate of incarceration in the world. Human Rights Watch reported that in seven states, African Americans constituted 80 to 90 percent of all drug offenders even though they were no more likely than whites to use or sell illegal drugs. Prison admissions for drug offenses reached a level in 2000 for African Americans more than 26 times the level they had been under Ronald Reagan.
In late 2015, while several American cities smoldered in riots over police shootings, Hillary Clinton had several prison industry lobbyists working as fundraisers on her campaign. The fundraiser-lobbyists worked for the Corrections Corporation of America and Geo Group, which also run most of the immigrant detention centers.
Racial profiling Hispanics
The Clintons99 instituted racial profiling of Latinos as drug dealers in 1988. Specifically, the troopers were authorized to stop and search cars driven by Hispanics, especially those with Texas license plates. Again, the Clinton's Criminal Apprehension Program was challenged in federal court and ruled unconstitutional. But the program went on anyway with further destruction of civil liberties when the Clinton's authorized state troopers to stop and search any car regardless of race.
Roberto Garcia de Posada, executive director of the Hispanic Business Roundtable, cited the fact that Clinton was "a strong supporter of racial profiling against Hispanics," and thst they do not have "the moral authority to lead a national campaign on this issue." The Clintons need to "apologize to all those Hispanics who suffered this 'morally indefensible' practice".
A Black Lives Matter activist confront Hillary Clinton in 2016 about the Clinton's history of racism. In January 2016 Salon published an article on the dirty little secret among the liberal intelligentsia no one wants to talk about: the Clinton's rise and success has been based on stoking racial fears. Stan Greenberg conducted the focus groups that dictated the Clinton's daily buzzwords and talking points to provide the fodder and fuel the Clinton's lived and died on. Greenberg's work produced results claiming the Democratic party was too identified with Jesse Jackson and minorities to speak for 'average Americans' and it needed to appeal to white working class swing voters.
Perhaps nothing reveals the cold, cruel, calculated and hateful divisiveness in the heart of the woman than her comment to Sam Donaldson on ABC's Prime Time Live that Gennifer Flowers was the daughter of Willie Horton. Intended as a throwaway line, with all the facts in now - that it was a lie and she knew it was a lie - we see the cynical manipulation of people, particularly those in the civil rights and women's movements, and her incipient predations.
In 1992 for the first time in nearly half a century the party platform made no mention of redressing racial injustice. Through triangulation and a policy of 'get tuff on crime', the Clinton's sought to repudiate and distance themselves from the Democratic party's commitment to the struggles of African-Americans. The Clinton's formulated a crime bill purportedly to 'put 100,000 new cops on the street'. Hillary became one of the chief spokespersons referring to black teens as dogs.
|“||They are not just gangs of kids anymore. They are often the kinds of kids that are called ‘super-predators.’ No conscience, no empathy. We can talk about why they ended up that way but first we have to bring them to heel.||”|
In the 2008 presidential primaries, the Clinton's were back at it: fostering racial fear and paranoia, which by now seemed to be the regular program of the Democratic Leadership Council. They tried to marginalize Obama as the black candidate with comparisons to Jesse Jackson emphasizing Hillary's 'wide appeal': "Sen. Obama's support among working, hard-working Americans, white Americans, is weakening again", Hillary told USA Today. She mocked and ridiculed Obama's fitness to lead on his no first strike nuclear pledge saying, "I don't believe that any president should make any blanket statements with respect to the use or nonuse of nuclear weapons," whereas two months earlier she promised to nuke Iran. She stayed in the race even after it became apparent she lost, according to her, only because Obama might be assassinated.
As heir to the New Deal tradition and key to the New England donor base, Sen. Ted Kennedy's blessing on the candidate for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination was vital. The Clinton's also were seeking bona fides among liberals and the civil rights movement. Clinton said of Obama, "that boy would have been carrying our bags and getting us coffee a few years ago". Kennedy was offended by Clinton's racism and refused to give Hillary the endorsement.
- See: Pizzagate
In 2010, Bill Clinton, through the Clinton Foundation, worked for the release of 10 adults who had been arrested transporting 33 Haitian children abducted from their families across the border to the Dominican Republic.
African sex slaves
Again, this advocate of women and children's rights was asked repeatedly in 2011 to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization after the group bombed the United Nations headquarters in Abuja. Secretary Clinton's State Department refused, despite requests coming from the U.S. Justice Department, the FBI, the CIA, and numerous Senators and Congressmen. In May 2012, Justice Department official Lisa Monaco wrote to the State Department to urge Clinton to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization. The following month, Gen. Carter Ham, the chief of U.S. Africa Command, said that Boko Haram provided a ‘safe haven’ for al Qaeda in the Maghreb (al Qaeda in North Africa) and was likely sharing explosives and funds with the group.
The American counterterrorism agencies were asking for the legal authority to begin countering Boko Haram. Boko Haram is now an Islamic State province but at the time it held allegiance to al Qaeda. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, at the behest of French and British corporate interests was in negotiation with several al Qaeda affiliates - al Qaeda in the Maghreb, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, and Ansar al Shariah - to destabilize Muammar Gaddafi in Libya at the time and didn't want to antagonize or alienate her allies.
In early 2014 Boko Haram kidnapped 276 teenage schoolgirls, most of whom were Black, and announced its intention to sell them as marital sex slaves.
Birth of the birther movement
Hillary Clinton's 2008 campaign team began spreading Islamophobic rumors that Obama was a Muslim schooled in a madrassa as a child in Indonesia. Clinton advisor Sidney Blumenthal, working through his son, Max Blumenthal, was the origin of the rumors that Barack Hussein Obama was a Muslim in order to stir up fear among the electorate which was intended to discredit Obama and work to Hillary's benefit.
It began with People United Means Action (PUMA), a group of Hillary Clinton supporters who not only opposed Barack Obama's nomination, but then went on to oppose his presidency. PUMA members pointed to charges that the media directed sexism and misogyny at Clinton during the primary campaign and expressed anger at Democratic Party leaders' failure to speak out against that or otherwise respond appropriately.
- See also: Black problem
"Justice Department has replaced the New York team of agents and lawyers investigating the death of Eric Garner, officials said, a highly unusual shake-up that could jump-start the long-stalled case and put the government back on track to seek criminal charges."Garner was a black man arrested for selling cigarettes who died from a chokehold while in police custody in 2014. To kill speculation about reopening Hillary Clinton's email investigation, the New York FBI and Eastern District of New York (EDNY) prosecutors were threatened by Lynch to drop the Weiner laptop matter and concede the Clinton email investigation to Washington, or else the DOJ Civil Rights Division would be used as leverage against the New York Police Department (who work closely with NY FBI and EDNY) to re-open the Eric Garner case. Lynch had the Southern District of New York (SDNY) US Attorney Preet Bharara on stand by as the enforcer. The OIG reports on October 26,
"McCabe and the New York Assistant Director in Charge (NY-ADIC) participated in what McCabe described as “a hastily convened conference call with the Attorney General [Loretta Lynch] who delivered the same message to us” about leaks, with specific focus being on leaks regarding the high-profile investigation by FBI’s New York Field Office into the death of Eric Garner. McCabe told us that he “never heard her use more forceful language.” NY-ADIC confirmed that the participants got “ripped by the AG on leaks.”
McCabe told the OIG that he proposed that the Clinton email team meet with Comey the following day after the conference call between the NYO and SDNY. Meantime the daughter of Eric Garner criticized the Clinton campaign over a John Podesta email about her father's death ("we know we have an Eric Garner problem").
After a live televised Commander-in-Chief discussion with NBC's Matt Lauer where the questions were said to be agreed upon before hand, Lauer proceed to use the bulk of the time to press Hillary on questions of her controversial email server. When the broadcast was over, Hillary was reported to have f!own into a rage demanding Lauer to be fired. Addressing interim DNC Chair Donna Brazile, Hillary proclaimed,
|“||You stare at the wall like a brain dead buffalo, while letting ******* Lauer get away with this betrayal? Get the **** to work janitoring this mess- do I make myself clear?||”|
On May 5 Imran Awan is mentioned in the DNC emails; members of the Awan klan were paid $5 million through the Wasserman Schultz Superdelegate machine and would have scant motive as being the source of WikiLeaks.
On June 12 Julian Assange told UK TV of more Clinton leaks to come.
On June 15 someone purporting to be Guccifer2.0 claimed responsibility for DNC hack and claims to be a source for Wikileaks. The first 5 documents he postef are purposefully tainted with 'Russian Fingerprints' and the first of those documents just so happens to be the Trump Opposition Research the DNC announce on the previous day.
On June 22 Wikileaks published leaked documents about the DNC's rigging the nomination for Hillary Clinton and obstruction of the Sanders campaign. Sanders supporters vowed lawsuits against the DNC.
On July 1 Shawn Lucas served papers on the DNC for a lawsuit on behalf of Bernie Sanders supporters alleging election fraud. The next day John Ashe, former President of the UN General Assembly, crushed his own throat just days before he was slated to testify against Hillary Clinton in a corruption trial.
On July 8, at 4:19 EDT, DNC IT staffer Seth Rich was murdered. Rich had leaked the Podesta emails to Gavin MacFadyen of Wikileaks. At 4:20 EDT Police officers reported incident. At 5:57 EDT Seth was pronounced dead by unknown physician at unknown hospital.
Seymour Hersh states the FBI file says a .22 caliber pistol was used.
Seth Rich was not the source of Guccifer 2.0 materials. Rich was an inside DNC whistleblower who transferred information to Wikileaks; Guccifer 2.0 was a Clinton campaign false flag operation to discredit Wikileaks and establish a fake news cover story of Russian hacking.
Clinton operatives hope to cover the DNC whistleblower breach with a fake news story about Russia hacking DNC computers.
On July 13 Florida Sanders supporters filed a suit alleging DNC's favoritism of Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders amounted to fraud, misrepresentation, unjust enrichment, breach of fiduciary duty, and negligence.
On July 14 the FBI investigation of Seth Rich's computer discovered copies of 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to Gavin MacFadyen of WikiLeaks.
DC homicide investigators were told to stand down.
On July 22 WikiLeaks published documents received from Seth Rich and 20,000 emails (sent/received,) between Jan. 2015 and May 2016 showing the collaboration of the DNC to rig the nomination process for Hillary Clinton and defeat the Sanders movement. The DNC asked the court to delay election fraud suit on behalf of Sanders supporters arguing, improper service of papers. Shawn Lucas, the process server, videotaped himself serving the papers along with an associate.
On July 24 Rep. Mike Pompeo tweeted, "Need further proof that the fix was in from Pres. Obama on down? BUSTED: 19,252 Emails from DNC Leaked by Wikileaks"
On July 25 Wasserman Schultz resigned as DNC chair amidst new revelations of improprieties and election rigging for Hillary Clinton. Wasserman Schultz was immediately hired by Hillary Clinton.
On July 28 Kim Dotcom pledged to raise $1 million for Wikileaks after harassment, threats and reprisals against whistleblowers for Wilkileaks.
On August 2 Shawn Lucas, 38 year-old process server for a lawsuit against DNC was found dead. The lawsuit now was effectively delayed until after the November 8 election.
On August 9 Wikileaks offered a $20,000 reward for information leading to the conviction for the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich.
On August 25 Assange was interviewed by Megyn Kelly. Unable to get satisfactory answer from the DC police the family of Seth Rich hired a detective to open a parallel investigation into the murder of their son.
On September 22, in motion to dismiss the class action lawsuit brought by Sanders supporters, DNC lawyers argue plaintiffs knew that the DNC was biased toward Clinton over Sanders when they donated, so therefore how could they have been duped if they already knew.
On October 3 the story broke about Hillary Clinton's suggestion to murder Julian Assange.
On October 7 WikiLeaks dumped a trove of emails from Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s personal email account. The emails inspired the Pizzagate conspiracy theory.
- 18 October. Assange internet access cutoff by embassy.
- 22 October. Wikileaks cofounder and Seth Rich contact Gavin MacFadyen dead "after a short illness."
- Main articles: Murder of Seth Rich and Clinton body count
Clinton talking points emphasized the idea that US intelligence, the same people who brought you the WMD debacle, claim Russia and Putin are responsible for the hack of DNC servers which resulted in the firing of Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz. This presumably would exonerate anyone connected with the DNC or Clinton campaign from complity in the Murder of Seth Rich.
The Democratic National Committee (DNC) emails provided by Wikileaks showed clear collusion between Clinton, mainstream media outlets, and the DNC to smear Bernie Sanders. Thousands of hopeful millennials felt betrayed by the Democratic party. DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz was forced out on the eve of the convention, less than 24 hours after dozens of emails were published by Wikileaks showing her and her staff rigging the primary elections for Hillary Clinton.
Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has offered $20,000 cash reward for the arrest and conviction of Seth Rich's killers or killer, the alleged whistleblower who provided the DNC emails to Wikileaks and was murdered execution style in early July 2016. Hillary says of Assange in an email, "Can't we just drone this guy?" To silence Assange, Wikileaks internet access was cut by the government of Ecuador after the release of Hillary's private paid speech to Goldman Sachs. Wikileaks Director, Prof. Gavin Macfayden, was found dead the following week. Macfayden's death was the third of a close associate of Assange in 6 months.
The authenticity of leaked DNC emails has never been disputed or denied. The DNC, controlled by the Clinton before Bernie Sanders candidacy, never allowed the FBI to examine its servers to determine if the leaks originated inside or outside the DNC.
On January 4 John Podesta emailed Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg, "Look forward to working with you to elect the first woman President of the United States,” Sandberg replies she was “thrilled” by the progress that Clinton was making.
On May 11 Wikileaks lawyer Michael Ratner was found dead in New York. Ten days later WikiLeaks Director Gavin MacFadyen received a DNC email transfer from Seth Rich.
On May 21 the DNC was alerted to in-house breach. May 25 is the date of the last email in the Seth Rich/DNC Email Archive released by Wikileaks. Russian hacking claims relied entirely on a report by a private company the DNC hired called CrowdStrike of Irvine, CA. Crowdstrike was founded by Dimitry Alperovitch, a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council, a civilian conjunct of the NATO alliance, and is partially funded by Google which led a $100M 'Series C' investment round. Neither the FBI nor the Dept. of Homeland Security ever examined the DNC serves to determine if indeed they were hacked, or attempt to identify who the hacker might have been.
The mainstream media ran with the CrowdStrike version of a hack in an attempt to delegitimize Trump. Starting in June 2016 and continuing forward the DNC, Washington Post, New York Times, and other MSM outlets have been using CrowdStrike's allegations to stage a smear campaign against Donald Trump in an attempt to delegitimize the President while providing an excuse for Hillary Clinton's loss. From there followed claims that "Russia hacked the U.S. elections."
On June 14 the Washington Post put out a sensational fake news story of Russian hacking the DNC. CrowdStrike is reported as discovering the hack, but the hack has never been independently verified by the FBI or any other independent firm or government agency. CrowdStrike, under contract to the DNC, is assisting the DNC to brace for embarrassing Wikileaks revelations of the document dumps procured by DNC whistleblower Seth Rich by blaming Russian hackers. The DNC alleged Trump Opposition Research wae stolen in the hack.
Divisive and dismissive comments
Hillary branded half of Trump's supporters as "deplorables" and called them "irredeemable". She has also called Roman Catholics "severely backwards" and charging that they don't know "what the hell they’re talking about." 
In late 2012 Hillary was reported to have suffered a concussion. Initial reports suggested it occurred after a "fainting" spell; other reports stated she suffered the concussion on board a C-12 Huron military aircraft which skidded off the runaway while in Iran to jumpstart negotiations on sanctions and the nuke deal. The crash occurred on or about 8 December 2012; Hillary had a public "fainting" spell on 15 December 2012 which then led to reports she suffered a concussion. Reports say she was not hospitalized at that time. In a 24 December email she refers to having a "cracked head."
Significant concerns have arose in late summer 2016 about Hillary Clinton's mental and neurological fitness. The Clinton's have never complied with requests to disclose their medical records, which has led to widespread speculation among experts and laymen about both Clinton's health based on observation and what has been reported. In December 2011, a series of emails were passed between the staff and Hillary in which she inquired about the prescription medication, Provigil, which suggests Parkinson's disease.
On the 2016 campaign trail it was obvious Hillary had trouble walking and keeping her balance. Other unusual occurrences in public medical experts described as a combination of brain freezes, blackouts, seizures or symptoms of post traumatic brain injury. Even while Secretary, Hillary began missing a series of important meetings, which included testifying before Congress and a national security briefing at the White House on the Benghazi attack. She canceled without notice her participation in the Friends of Syrian forum in Marrakesh when her presence was vitally needed as NATO was detecting suspicious movements of the Syrian army's chemical weapons. Her assistant Huma Abedin noted in an email "she is often confused" because of her incapacitation.
What was particularly quixotic was the behavior of the Clinton campaign in spinning the story. Hillary's peculiar facial expressions at odd moments while talking to people could not go unnoticed. Or her coughing fits.
Typically a candidate, like a sitting president, travels with a press pool in tow. However the Clinton campaign has done everything imaginable to keep national reporters from getting too close to the candidate. When Hillary was rushed from the scene after collapsing at Ground Zero during a 9/11 commemoration, a 90-minute news blackout ensued. Repeated questions from reporters went unanswered. When she emerged on an open street without a security detail, the person did not look at all like the Hillary we've come to know, nor the Hillary who had moments earlier been diagnosed with a serious illness. Nor the Hillary who broke down in an extended coughing fit two dsys earlier on national television on opening day of the general election.
One instance of an on camera freeze (see discussion on dyskinesia, below), it was speculated, was triggered by the cross-talk of several persons at once, such as regularly occurs in a press conference. Hillary did not have a press conference for 9 months in 2016. Hillary is accompanied in all public appearances by an attending physician who most mistake for part of her security detail. The physician, who is always at her side, has been photographed ready and armed with an auto-injector syringe carrying the anti-seizure medication, Diazepam.
All the speculation and rumors of course could be ended if the Clinton campaign would open up and be honest about a matter that is of no slight or insignificant purpose to the American people. During an interview with Erin Burnett on CNN, Dr. David Scheiner, President Obama's former physician, insisted that a two-page note from Hillary's doctor was insufficient. Dr. Milton Wolf, President Obama's cousin, called the diagnosis of Lisa Bardack, one of Hillary's physicians, "pure fiction," noting the diagnosis does not appear in any medical tectbook. Even more frightening, is that reporters who have discussed the matter publicly have been fired. Dr. Drew was fired by CNN after 6 years, and the Huffington Post terminated David Seaman who had written hundreds of articles over many years. Seaman now lives in fear of his life and personal safety
The first known incident of a problem was in 2005 when Mrs. Clinton collapsed on stage in Buffalo during a speech. In 2009 Hillary fell and broke her elbow. Details of the incident have been kept secret.
Stage 2 Parkinson's Disease is marked by tremors, changes in facial expression, difficulty walking and the person's posture starts to change. Hillary is unable to remain sitting very long without being proped up by pillows. Stage 3 marks a major turning point in the progression of the disease. Many of the symptoms are the same as in Stage 2, however decreased reflexes and loss of balance occurs. Movement becomes slower. This is why falls become more common in Stage 3. Medical experts cite this is observable evidence caused by a "break down" in key areas of the brain, which includes the cortex, pons, basal ganglia, cerebellum and brainstem.
During a December 2015 televised event, Hillary was five minutes late getting on stage to the debate which already started because she refused to share a bathroom facility with another female staffer. This was the beginning of speculation on Hillary's use of catheeters or other prosthetic devices consistent with the effects of advanced Parkinson's disease and other forms of traumatic brain injury.
On the campaign trail Hillary has confused Donald Trump with her husband, appears to have had momentary blackouts while speaking, involuntary head movements and bobbing, needs help walking, balancing, getting in and out if vehicles, or going up a flight of stairs. She wears tinted sunglasses and excessivelly baggy clothes in the heat of summer to hide what photographic evidence suggests are catheeters or colostomy apparatices.
Hillary abruptly left a 9/11 commemorative ceremony at the site of the World Trade Center due to a very public medical episode. Her knees buckled and she lost a shoe as her Secret Service detail loaded her into a van, despite protestations from the Clinton camp that her health is fine and discussion of it being limited to conspiracy kooks.
With more than two full months to election day, even before the much publicized 9/11 collapse, Hillary cancelled all but three scheduled appearances on her calendar, sending out surrogates Bill Clinton, Chelsea, Tim Kaine, and in some cases Joe Biden, the President or Michelle Obama. Hillary prefers to stay home and measure her strength day by day to meet the rigors of campaigning and facing the public.
Hillary has three known instances of blood clotting, or thrombosis. The first was a diagnosis of deep vein thrombosis in her right leg in 1998. Deep vein thrombosis is a serious condition that occurs when a clump of blood forms into a gelatinous, solid state in a vein deep inside the body. She told the White House physician that she was too busy and refused hospitalization, so was treated as an outpatient at Bethesda Naval Hospital. She later described the experience of the clot as her "scariest moment."
Doctors found a second clot in her legs in 2009, a fact not widely known until Dr. Lisa Bardack issued a clean bill of health in July 2015 in preparation of her campaign for the Democratic nomination for the presidency.
Then came her skull fracture, concussion, and brain clot in 2012 and 2013 under mysterious circumstances.
Traumatic brain injury (TBI) is a catch all category defined as “an alteration in brain function, or other evidence of brain pathology, caused by an external force” rated from mild (those with no immediate recognizable effects) to severe. An MRI revealed a dangerous blood clot had formed in her brain. Hillary was hospitalized at the New York-Presbyterian Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Lisa Bardack denied Hillary suffered a stroke, but Obama administration aides reported she had. Dr. Bardack issued public statements saying that she was being treated with bloodthinners (coagulants) and that "The secretary is making excellent progress." NBC News medical correspondent Robert Bazell was skeptical about the blood clot being caused by an earlier concussion because, he said, it if were, it would not be treated with anti-coagulents. “So either it's not really related to the concussion and she’s got a blood clot in her leg or something, or there’s something else going on that we’re not being told.” Chelsea Clinton was seen departing the hospital in tears. Bill Clinton later reported it took Hillary 6 months to recuperate.
Hillary was diagnosed with a right transverse sinus venous thrombosis in the vein situated in the space between the brain and the skull behind the right ear, a rare and potentially life-threatening malady. Dr. Alan Boulos, chief of neurosurgery at Albany Medical Center speculated a genetic predisposition made her vulnerable to clotting.
In 2014, preping for her presidential run, Hillary told Diane Sawyer of ABC News, "I'm probably on blood thinners for the rest of my life", and vehemently denied any brain injury despite abundant medical evidence provided to the public proving otherwise.
Subcortical vascular dementia
A Twitter posting in August 2016 about Hillary's advanced medical condition was reportedly knocked down by Hillary's team and alleged Fact Checkers as a hoax and conspiracy. The reports are said to have been leaked possibly by the father of one of the physicians treating Hillary Clinton. The physician's name is Dr. Daniel Fleck. His father's name is Vincent Fleck. Vincent Fleck was found dead less than 24 hours after the reported leak. The leaked files are from the office of the physician who authored the two-page clean bill of health, and contradict what she distributed publicly. The clean bill of health is viewed as a whitewash by the Clinton campaign, intended to serve as the official response to requests for Hillary's medical records.
The two-page clean bill of health was written by Dr. Lisa Bardack, who claimed Hillary was in "excellant physical condition". Bardack said Clinton was diagnosed with a “transverse sinus venous thrombosis,” a type of blood clot in the brain. She was given blood thinners to dissolve the clot. Hillary experienced double-vision and had been given prism glasses to wear. Bardack wrote that by 2013 Hillary Clinton had "complete resolution of the effects of the concussion", which any NFL fan and layman can tell is complete nonsense. No mention was made of Hillary's persistent coughing fits or loss of balance. Bardack noted Hillary also suffered from deep vein thrombosis (blood clotting) in 1998 and 2009 and takes the medications Armour Thyoid and Coumadin (an anticoagulant blood thinner) daily. Armour Thyroid is an old fashion brand name remedy of desiccated thyroid extract from dried beef and pork thyroid glands.
The earliest leaked document from Dr. Bardack's office is dated February 5, 2014, stating the patient's present complaint is "Blacking out for short periods of time, uncontrollable twitching, memory loss, fatigue." It lists the diagnosis of "Complex Partial Seizures, Subcortical Vascular Dementia." Subcortical vascular dementia is caused by widespread microscopic damage to the brain resulting from hardening of the arteries that supply blood to the subcortical areas of the brain. The leak further notes "the patient is having signs of more frequent Complex Partial Seizures."
Levadopa (L-dopa) is considered the most effective treatment of Parkinson's disease. Dyskinesia, or involuntary muscle movements, is a side affect of longterm treatment with levadopa.
"Dyskinetic movements look like smooth tics — sometimes like an uncoordinated dance. People who experience dyskinesia sometimes mask the involuntary movement with finalistic movements (if the arm starts moving on its own, they might bring it to their head and adjust their hair, as if it was planned)", according to the Michael J. Fox Foundation.
Tinted blue sunglasses are considered a therapuetic remedy to alleviate symptoms of tardive dyskinesia.
Coughing and Aspiration pneumonia
Hillary's many coughing fits which have become commonplace is a serious symptom of an underlying progression of Parkinson's disease. The coughing is caused by a difficulty in swallowing, called dysphagia. The coughing or throat clearing comes after eating or drinking, and a feeling as if food is stuck in the throat. As Parkinson's progresses, swallowing can become very difficult. Food or liquid can get into the lungs causing aspiration pneumonia. Aspiration pneumonia is the leading cause of death among Parkinson's disease sufferers.
On Labor Day weekend, the traditional start of the Presidential general election, Hillary was on the offensive, choosing Cleveland - the city where Trump had just been nominated - to kickoff her campaign. Hillary was hampered by a coughing fit which she could neither suppress nor overcome. She tried compensating by using practiced gestures making the speech seemingly ridiculous. With a large media contingent in attendance she wanted to be hardhitting and strong, replete with the obligatory anti-Trump throw away lines. Rather, her voice was weak, her delivery frail, and her countenance pitiful in forcing herself to go through the motions just to satisfy her own mortal ambitions and the partisan truculency of her audience, in denial of reality, blinded by false hope, as she heaped derision on their fellow citizens and imaginary enemies. Once again, the whole world was forced to endure this sad, pathetic spectacle.
After the collapse at Ground Zero on 9/11, Hillary's press machine put out the story she was diagnosed with generic pneumonia. Again, Dr. Bardack claimed she was being trested with anti-biotics for a bacterial infection; however that did not stop the Democratic nominee from exposing a small child to the infectious disease for a quick photo-op moments after the medical event. The Clinton team claimed it was no big deal, "we all had it", meaning they knew it was infectious. Mothers on Twitter expressed bewilderment and horror that Hillary, with a bacterial infection, was transported to Chelsea Clinton's home where a two-month old infant was present, rather than a hospital.
After the release of the "official" two-page statement on Hillary's health by Dr. Bardack, neurological experts and physicians weighed in. Dr. Drew Pinsky, "America’s most trusted physician" according to CNN's subsidiary Headline News (HLN), was asked if Hillary was okay. Millions of people had seen the photos of Hillary being helped up stairs or videos of her facial contortions and head bobbing. Dr. Drew responded that he was gravely concerned not just about her health, but her health care.
Dr. Drew had consulted with Dr. Robert Huizenga, an internist-pulmonologist, and evaluated the medical record she released. She had two episodes of deep venous thrombosis (blood clots in the leg). She also has hypothyroidism (thyroid isn't producing enough hormone). She'd been treated with Armour Thyroid, "something that we used to use back in the ’60s", Dr. Drew and Huizenga both remarked, “Hmmm, that’s weird.” Then in response to the anticoagulent Coumadin, Dr. Drew observed, "That’s weird, because Coumadin really isn’t even used anymore. Now we use Eliquis or Xarelto, things like this. Certainly the presidential candidate would get one of the newer anti-coagulates."
Dr. Bardack, who pronounced Hillary in "excellent physical condition" in the same public release made the diagnosis of Transverse Sinus Thrombosis, an exceedingly rare clot in the collecting system for the cerebral spinal fluid. Dr Drew remarked, it "guarantees that somebody has something wrong with their coagulation system." Dr. Drew went on to explain how the hypothyroid treatment, Armour Thyroid, may be the "very medicine causing this problem, and they’re using an old-fashioned medicine to treat it. What is going on with her health care? It’s bizarre."
Then addresding the falls and concussion, when she hit her head, she had to wear prism glasses because of her double vision. "That is brain damage, and it's affecting her balance."
After Dr. Drew gave this interview, CNN contacted him and asked him to retract his comments. Dr. Drew refused. Eight days later he was summarily fired.
Dr. Daniel Scheiner, who was the personal physician to President Obama and is not an employee of CNN, told CNN before the blackout on Hillary's health reporting, "There are a number of questions I have. First of all, she’s also 68 years old, and while I think that medical letter was well written and was very professional...it’s not enough. For example, she’s on Coumadin, a medication to prevent blood clots…I’d like to know how well she’s being controlled. That’s a difficult drug to use. Also, I think she should have…a thorough neurological examination in 2016. We know what happens to football players, how they begin to lose their cognitive ability." Dr. Scheiner will not be invited back to CNN to discuss Hillary's health anytime soon.
Possible replacement for health concerns
Following Hillary's high-profile collapse on Sunday morning September 11, 2016 at Ground Zero it was no longer possible to deny Hillary's debilitating condition as a vast right-wing conspiracy. Former MSNBC anchor Dan Schuster, while the blackout on Hillary's condition was still fresh, tweeted that DNC officials were pondering an emergency meeting to replace Hillary Clinton. By Monday afternoon discussions were confirmed by former DNC Chairman Dan Fowler who was appointed by President Bill Clinton to oversee his 1996 reelection. Fowler insists the open discussions were about process for replacing a nominee, not the actual replacement. A singular precedent exists, the 1972 replacement of Sen. Tom Eagleton with Sargent Shriver as VP on the Democratic ticket, an event many considered as sealing the fate of Sen. George McGovern's fledgling bid for the presidency.
The DNC rules are somewhat simple as to filling a vacancy in the nomination process. Not so clear is the DNC's ability to create a vacancy by removing a candidate. After its latest scandal culminating in the removal of Chairperson Deborah Wasserman Schultz for alleged party rule and ethical violations in delegate rigging and voter suppression of Bernie Sanders supporters, Donna Brazile was appointed as interim chair. While highly partisan, Brazile can be considered that rare breed of Democrat who puts party interests ahead of the personal ambitions of the Clintons.
Of the DNC's 447 members, 179 constitute a quorum. The DNC chair is vested with many discretionary powers, such as the ability to call an emergency meeting. Filling a vacancy however, requires consent of the full committee. According to Elaine Kamarck, a 20-year veteran of the DNC Rules Committee, the selection process is wide open, and the top post does not automatically devolve upon Tim Kaine, a former DNC chair himself who won a majority of delegates at the convention as the successor to the president in the event of death, incapacition, or vacancy. Others speculate such a convocation would degenerate into politicking for various interest groups represented by the likes of Bernie Sanders, who failed to win a majority at the convention, or Joe Biden, who received no delegate support at all at the Philadelphia conclave.
A Rasmussen poll found 48% of likely Democratic voters thought Bernie Sanders should be the nominee if health issues forced Hillary out. 22% say Vice President Joe Biden should be the nominee, while only 14% opted for vice presidential candidate Tim Kaine. 9% of Democrats think it should be someone else.
|“||...every survivor of sexual assault...You have the right to be heard. You have the right to be believed.||”|
—Hillary Clinton 
In the fall of 2015 Hillary began ground breaking for her strategy of attacks on her 2016 general election opponent.
Slandering assault victims
In George Stephanopoulos's memoirs of the Clinton 'War Room', a war waged by the Clinton machine and surrogates against fellow citizens with as much vitriol and hate as against any foreign oppressor...
..."We have to destroy her story," Mrs. Clinton said of one of the first women to come forward during her husband's first presidential campaign, Connie Hamzy, in 1991.
In January 2016, Esquire magazine reported on a gathering in the fashionable Upper East Side apartment of the chief executive of HBO. Several conflicted past and present Clinton surrogates discussed how...
...the Clintons and their allies discredited women who said they had had sexual encounters with, or been sexually assaulted by former President Bill Clinton.
The conversation, relayed by several people with knowledge of the discussion who would speak about it only anonymously, captures the deeper debate unfolding among liberal-leaning women about how to reconcile Mrs. Clinton's leadership on women's issues with her past involvement in her husband's efforts to fend off accusations of sexual misconduct.
The conundrum these conflicted Clinton surrogates face is how to explain their own past participation in sliming and vilifying women who came forward with accusations against the President of the United States with a history of untoward, and even violent, sexual misconduct to a generation of Millennials unfamiliar with the brazen history of the pair:
Even some Democrats who participated in the effort to discredit the women acknowledge privately that today, when Mrs. Clinton and other women have pleaded with the authorities on college campuses and in workplaces to take any allegation of sexual assault and sexual harassment seriously, such a campaign to attack the women's character would be unacceptable.
But such a public campaign of abuse and ridicule of the victim was acceptable under the Clintons, by Clinton media and Hollywood surrogates. And virtually all historical and inside eyewitness accounts, dating back to Arkansas and the White House years, point to Hillary Clinton as the source who made it a mission.
Intimidation and blackmail
|“||When Hillary hired this fleet of detectives to go around examining all of the woman who had been identified with Clinton. Not for the purpose of divorcing Clinton. Not for the purpose of getting him to stop, but for the purpose of developing blackmail material on these women to cow them into silence that had a Nixonian quality that I hold against her and I continue to.||”|
One of the more abhorrent aspects of Hillary Clinton's personality is a well documented pattern by multiple Clinton confidants and advisors of intimidation and blackmail toward female victims of Mr. Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct. Mrs. Clinton is accredited with introducing the sexist pejorative, 'bimbo', into the American political lexicon to disparage victims of sexual assault by the rich and powerful. The politicalinsider.com identified the problem,
One of the most incredible things about Hillary Clinton running for President is that there is an extraordinary long list of scandals that younger voters have never heard of. Just trying to keep up with the multiple decades of corruption and criminal activity of Bill and Hillary Clinton which happened long before the recent email scandal is overwhelming.
The New York Times noted before the 2016 primary election season began that the ’90s Scandals Threaten to Erode Hillary Clinton’s Strength With Women, and Hillary Clinton certainly was not, by any account, a victim, or a victim of her husband's faithlessness. In the recent book, The Clinton's War on Women, the authors cite a sociological phenomena known as elite deviance in a society where the elites no longer believe the rules apply to them and their behavior is justified and facilitated by a cadre of sycophants, apologists, supporters, and surrogates collectively known as the Clinton smear machine.
To locate, stalk, harass, and intimidate the women, Betsy Wright was put in charge of the operation. According to Carl Bernstein, "Betsy's operation became known as 'The Defense Department', and Wright was sometimes known as the 'secretary of defense'" For this Jack Palladino, Terry Lenzner, Ivan Duda, Jerry Parks, Anthony Pellicano, and others were employed.
To silence the women, all sorts of threats and intimidation were common, such as murdering the family pet on the doorstep or blatant threats against the lives of their children. Pornographer impresario Larry Flynt was called to boot a $1,000,000 reward to anybody to come forward with sexual innuendo, whether true or not, to attack Clinton's enemies with.
Sexual blackmail of political opponents
Hillary's obsession with sexual blackmail isn't limited to compromising and silencing disgruntled mistresses or women Bill Clinton assaulted, it became a ready tool against political opponents as well. Hillary Roshan Clinton has an obsession with digging up dirt and negative information on opponents. As Hillary's emails reveal, she often spent more time studying domestic critics views of her activities than the actual job of secretary of state. A new generation of millennials is becoming familiar with the term, "oppo", which is the first step in blackmailing and silencing media critics or candidates for public office. The Clintons have raised it from muckraking and dirty tricks to a high art form.
To political opponents and the women, Clinton surrogates routinely use the material, truth not being a factor, dug up by Hillary's investigator's to slime anyone publicly who wouldn't fall into line. A recent lawsuit filed just days after it became evident Trump was considering using the case of Joe Epstein in the election is intended to neutralize criticism. And the surrogates relish their jobs. Indeed, many Clinton supporters believe this is the essence of politics — slander, defamation, and demonization of living human beings — not formulation or discussion of public policy.
In what perhaps may or may not be a Freudian slip Hillary Clinton titled her last book, Hard Choices.
as Arkansas Attorney General
The general pattern of the Clinton's being above the law is illustrated the Juanita Broadderick case from 1978.
Rumors circulated about Broaddrick's allegations for many years, but she refused to speak to the media. In an interview with Dateline NBC, that aired after the impeachment trial, Broaddrick claimed she had indeed been raped by then Arkansas Attorney General Bill Clinton. The abuse put Broadderick in a quandry: who could she turn for help in a case against the state's highest ranking law enforcement official?
Broaddrick first met Clinton when he made a visit to her nursing home during his first gubernatorial bid. Broaddrick offered to volunteer for the campaign, and Clinton invited her to stop by the campaign office in Little Rock. She contacted the office a few weeks later when she was in Little Rock for a nursing home conference. Clinton said he would not be in the office that day and suggested they meet at her hotel's coffee shop instead. Upon his arrival, however, he allegedly requested that they instead have coffee in her room to avoid a crowd of reporters in the lobby. Broaddrick agreed.
Broaddrick says the two spoke briefly in her room, then Clinton suddenly kissed her. Broaddrick pushed Clinton away and told him she was married and not interested, but he persisted. As recounted in the NBC interview:
"Then he tries to kiss me again. And the second time he tries to kiss me he starts biting my lip … He starts to bite on my top lip and I tried to pull away from him. And then he forces me down on the bed. And I just was very frightened, and I tried to get away from him and I told him ‘No,’ that I didn’t want this to happen but he wouldn’t listen to me. … It was a real panicky, panicky situation. I was even to the point where I was getting very noisy, you know, yelling to ‘Please stop.’ And that’s when he pressed down on my right shoulder and he would bite my lip. … When everything was over with, he got up and straightened himself, and I was crying at the moment and he walks to the door, and calmly puts on his sunglasses. And before he goes out the door he says ‘You better get some ice on that.’ And he turned and went out the door.”
When asked if there was any way Clinton could have thought it was consensual, Broaddrick said “No, not with what I told him and with how I tried to push him away. It was not consensual.”
Broaddrick shared the hotel room with her friend and employee Norma Rodgers. Rodgers attended a conference seminar that morning, and says she returned to their room to find Broaddrick on the bed “in a state of shock,” her pantyhose torn in the crotch and her lip swollen as though she had been hit. Rogers says Broaddrick told her Clinton had "forced himself on her." Rogers helped Broaddrick ice her lip, and then the women left Little Rock. Rogers said that Broaddrick was very upset on the way home and blamed herself for letting Clinton in the room.
Broaddrick says she did not tell her then-husband about the incident.
At the time, she was having an affair with her eventual second husband, David Broaddrick. He remembers her injured lip, and she told him that Clinton had raped her. Three other friends confirmed that Broaddrick had told them about the incident at the time: Susan Lewis, Louis Ma, and Jean Darden, Norma Rogers’ sister.
Broaddrick recalled incident occurred in the spring of 1978 and that she had stayed in the Camelot Hotel. Records show Broaddrick attended a nursing home meeting at the Camelot Hotel in Little Rock on April 25, 1978. The Clinton White House would not respond to requests for Clinton's official schedule for the date, but news reports suggest that he was in Little Rock that day, with no official commitments in the morning.
Three weeks later Broaddrick attended an event where the Clintons would be in attendance at the home of a local dentist. Broaddrick said she was “in denial,” and felt guilty, thinking that she had given Clinton the wrong idea by letting him into her room. When she arrived she says, her friend who had picked the Clintons up from the airport told her that Hillary Clinton had asked if she would be at the event. Broaddrick says Clinton did not speak to her at the event, but his wife Hillary approached her, took her hand, and said 'I just want you to know how much Bill and I appreciate what you do for him.” When Broaddrick moved her hand away, she says, Mrs. Clinton held on to her and said, "Do you understand? Everything that you do." Broaddrick says she felt nauseated and left the gathering. Broaddrick says she interpreted the incident as Mrs. Clinton thanking her for keeping quiet.
In 1984, Broaddrick's nursing facility was adjudged the best in the state, which brought a congratulatory official letter from the governor. On the bottom was a handwritten note from Clinton, saying, "I admire you very much." Broaddrick said that in 1991, Clinton called her out of a state nursing standards meeting to try to apologize. In response to his apologies, as she told The Washington Post, "I told him to go to hell, and I walked off". Darden also attended the meeting, and said she saw Broaddrick talking to Clinton in the hallway.
Lisa Myers if NBC, who conducted the Dateline interview, added she had no reason to doubt the veracity of Broadderick's accusations.
as Rhodes Scholar
An instance of media coverup, or failing to ask the right questions while promoting the Clintons and their careers is illustrated in Clinton's time at Oxford University.
The earliest known incident of a reported rape is from 1969 while at Oxford in England on the Rhodes Scholarship program. As is common knowledge, women's rights, prosecution of offenders, and protection for rape victims in 1969 were not what they are today.
The prestigious Rhodes Scholarship is an elite program intended to cement Anglo-American relations and train tomorrows world leaders. Clinton was recommended for the program in 1968 by his Georgetown Professor Carol Quigley and his political mentor, the notorious segregationist Senator J. William Fulbright. It's a two-year program. Clinton received a draft deferment from conscription into the US Army during the Vietnam war for his enrollment in the program. It has been stated that 99% of all Rhodes Scholars graduate, the only cause of failing to graduate being death. Dropping out, or being thrown out, is/was virtuslly unheard of.
Eileen Wellstone is an English woman who came forward saying Clinton raped her in 1969 after she had met him at a pub near the university. A retired State Department employee confirmed that he spoke with the family. The employee said he believed the story of Miss Wellstone.
"There was no doubt in my mind that this young woman had suffered severe emotional trauma, But we were under tremendous pressure to avoid the embarrassment of having a Rhodes Scholar charged with rape." The State Department official who investigated the incident said Clinton's interests appeared to be drinking, drugs and sex, not studies. "I came away from the incident with the clear impression that this was a young man who was there to party, not study."
The victim's family declined to pursue the case; Wellstone re-confirmed the incident in 1999, but asked to be left alone.
In his book, Unlimited Access, former FBI agent Gary Aldrich reported that Clinton left Oxford University for a "European Tour" in 1969 and was told by University officials that he was no longer welcome there. Aldrich said Clinton's academic record at Oxford was lackluster.
Having been thrown out of Oxford, Clinton lost his draft deferment. Clinton entered Oxford in October 1968, according to David Maraniss, and received a draft induction in late July 1969. Yet the focus of news reporting in the 1992 presidential election was on championing Clinton as a 'Rhodes Scholar' while never asking how it was possible for a Rhodes Scholar with a draft deferment to receive a draft notice. The issue focused on his failure to report for induction rather than the fact that he was not a Rhodes Scholar, that he had been thrown out of Oxford, or the reason for being thrown out.
Most cited by name in this section of assault victims are of women who have spoken about the crimes they've suffered, although some have been intimidated into silence after going public. Others remain fearful to come forward.
In 1972, a twenty-two-year-old woman told Yale University's campus police that she was sexually assaulted by Bill Clinton, and although no charges were filed, a retired policeman confirmed the incident to Capitol Hill Blue. The woman herself was also tracked down and confirmed it, though she elected to stay anonymous.
In 1974 a female student at the University of Arkansas complained that then law school instructor Bill Clinton tried to prevent her from leaving his office during a conference, groping her and forcing his hand inside her blouse. Although she complained to her faculty advisor, who confronted Clinton, the complaint again failed to go anywhere. The student left the school shortly after the incident, and more recently confirmed the incident. Several former students also confirmed the incident in confidential interviews and also said there were other reports of Clinton attempting to force himself on female students.
Arkansas state troopers assigned to protect Clinton have knowledge of at least seven other complaints from women who said Clinton forced himself on them sexually or attempted to do so.
A Little Rock legal secretary named Carolyn Moffet claimed that in 1979, she met the governor at a political fundraiser and shortly afterward received an invitation to meet him in a hotel room. She was escorted there by a state trooper. When she arrived he was sitting on a couch wearing an undershirt and nothing else, and angrily assaulted her. She was able to escape before being raped. Moffet received threatening phone calls. “He said that people who crossed the governor usually regretted it and that if I knew what was good for me I’d forget that it ever happened...I haven’t forgotten it. You don’t forget crude men like that.”
Elizabeth Ward Gracen, a former Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982 told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state crown. Clinton media surrogates publicly hype and boast of Clinton's manliness and machismo for his sexual conquest if Miss America.
An Arkansas state employee named Paula Corbin filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after she said the governor exposed himself and demanded sex in a Little Rock hotel room. President Clinton finally settled the case with Paula Corbin in 1998 with an $850,000 cash payment.
Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, DC, political fundraiser said Clinton invited her to his hotel room when he was in Washington in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She says she screamed loud enough for the Arkansas state trooper stationed outside the hotel suite to bang on the door and ask if everything was alright. Then, she said, Clinton released her and she fled the room. When she reported the incident to her boss, he advised her to keep her mouth shut if she wanted to keep working. ‘’My husband and children deserve better than that..I wasn’t raped, but I was trapped in a hotel room for a brief moment by a boorish man...I got away. He tried calling me several times after that, but I didn’t take his phone calls. Then he stopped. I guess he moved on.” She said she learned other women had similar stories during Clinton's 1992 presidential run. She has since married and left Washington and retreated from public view.
Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton's campaign plane in 1992, reported that he exposed himself to her, groped her, and made explicit sexual remarks. A video filmed on board the plane by ABC News showed an obviously drunken Clinton with his hand on intimate parts of another young flight attendant. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.
Kathleen Willey was a volunteer at the White House when Clinton grabbed her, fondled her, and pressed her hand against himself during an Oval Office meeting in November, 1993. Willey, who told her story in a 60 Minutes interview, became a target of a White House–directed smear campaign after she went public. In 1998, just before Willey was to testify in the Paula Jones trial, Willey had a disturbing encounter where she was approached by a jogger near her home. The complete stranger asked her menacing questions about her children, naming them by name. According to Willey, "I'll never forget that look in his eyes . . . He just looked at me and he said, 'You're just not getting the message, are you?'" On Hardball in 1999, MSNBC host Chris Matthews identified the mysterious jogger as Cody Shearer.
The other encounters were confirmed with more than 30 interviews with retired Arkansas state employees, former state troopers and former Yale and University of Arkansas students. Like others, they refused to go public because of fears of retaliation from the Clinton White House and smesr machine.
Peter Baker in The Breach: Inside the Impeachment and Trial of William Jefferson Clinton, which the Washington Post describes as the definitive account of the impeachment saga, reported that in the files of the independent prosecutor lawyers had collected the names of 21 different women. Baker noted
“One woman was alleged to have been asked by Clinton to give him oral sex in a car while he was the state attorney general (a claim she denied). A former Arkansas state employee said that during a presentation, then-Governor Clinton walked behind her and rubbed his pelvis up against her repeatedly. A woman identified as a third cousin of Clinton’s supposedly told her drug counselor during treatment in Arkansas that she was abused by Clinton when she was baby-sitting at the Governor’s Mansion in Little Rock.”
On November 21, 2014, columnist Joan Vennochi of the a Boston Globe wrote, “Rape allegations hurt Bill Cosby but sail past Bill Clinton.”
“Power—who has it, who doesn’t, and how it can for years insulate the holder of it—is the common thread between Cosby, Clinton, and their accusers,” Vennochi wrote. Clinton apologists, surrogates, sycophants, and spin-meisters srgur their public policies are more important than his private failings.
“Meanwhile, the Clinton spin machine did its best to portray his accusers as ‘nuts or sluts,’ ...against women who dare to hold men accountable for their actions,” Vennochi wrote.
Defends a pedophile
The next job after the Children's Defense Fund the self described 'defender of children' handled was the case of a 41-year-old man who raped a 12-year-old girl. The rapist, facing 30 years to life in prison, Hillary plea bargained down to time served - two months in county jail - by attacking the victim who was to young to testify in a court of law to defend herself.
In court documents Hillary wrote to the judge about the young victim as:
|“||emotionally unstable with a tendency to seek out older men and engage in fantasizing...children in early adolescence tend to exaggerate or romanticize sexual experiences and that adolescents in disorganized families, such as the complainant’s, are even more prone to exaggerate behavior.||”|
In 2006 the victim, now an adult heard for the first time Hillary Clinton laughing about her victory in the case. The victim spoke out,
|“||Hillary Clinton took me through hell. ...You took a case of mine in ’75, you lied on me… I realize the truth now, the heart of what you’ve done to me. And you are supposed to be for women? You call that for women, what you done to me? And I hear you on tape laughing. ... she lied like a dog on me. I think she was trying to do whatever she could do to make herself look good...||”|
Mrs. Clinton knew the child rapist to be guilty, and joked about it. Clinton mainstream surrogates, apologists, and sycophants spin the episode to prove how 'tough minded', 'dedicated, and 'fair' she is.
In 2014 Hillary Clinton again lied about the case claiming she asked to be relieved.
When the Clinton's left the White House in 2001, Bill became a friend and business associate with a character known in the media as 'the billionaire pervert'. His new friend is involved in a child sex trafficking ring. He is a registered sex offender for sex crimes involving children.
Clinton's pedophile friend and associate, Jeffrey 'Joe' Epstein, is a donor to the Clinton Foundation. He began making donations shortly after his arrest on child sex charges. Joe Epstein received a relatively light sentence in view of the charges against him. Epstein has settled lawsuits with 33 of his child victims. Other suits are still pending. Epstein is said to have provided minor girls for Prince Andrew. When the Palm Beach Florida police seized Epstein's contact book, 21 different phone numbers and email addresses for Clinton machine operatives were discovered, including the personal cell number for Bill Clinton, and numbers for Bill's flunky Doug Band and Hillary's flunky Cheryl Mills.
Epstein owns property in Manhattan, Palm Beach and the Virgin Islands where the child molestation acts are said to have taken place. Seized flight logs in the investigation reveal Clinton flew on Epstein's private plane 18 times. It has been established some of these flights were to Epstein's Virgin Islsnds retreat. A woman who victims name as procurring underage girls is s donor to the Hiilary Clinton Presidential campaign and attended Chelsea Clinton's wedding in 2010.
In 2007 former Whitewater prosecutor Ken Starr, whom critics accuse of whitewashing the Vince Foster investigation, defended Epstein from a second conviction of having sex with a 14 year old minor. Starr was forced out of his position as president of Baylor University in May 2016 for mishandling another sex scandal.
Sycophants and surrogates
The London Telegraph, for example, refers to [redacted] revelations into the Goldwater girl's "high mind". As the young woman at Wellesley College considered which of a "smorgasbord of personalities" she wanted to be, she asked him, "Can you be a misanthrope and still love or enjoy some individuals?". A misanthrope - a hater of humanity, is opposite of a philanthrope - a lover of humanity. But it also can be understood in a sexual sense; a misogynist is a woman-hater, and a misanthrope is a man-hater. Whatever its meaning, a college sophomore ought to understand it refers to an antisocial personality.
David Maraniss, while promoting a book based upon personal interviews during the Clinton's first term, broached the subject of the Clintons remaining active in electoral politics beyond Mr. Clinton's presidency. Maraniss speculated one or the other, or both, would run for the Senate. Maraniss's book was entitled First in His Class, a euphemistic title offensive to baby boomers. Clinton was not first in class, his schoolmate Vince Foster was, who ended up dead before being able to deliver Rose Law Firm and Waterwater records to investigators. Clinton was thrown out of his class at Oxford for a reported rape of a 19 year old.
Impeachment made it improbable for Mr. Clinton to run for the Senate, but when Hillary declared her candidacy for the Senate from New York in 2000, it was an open secret their ambitions were for the White House again in 2008. Hillary was declared "inevitable" by media surrogates and supporters. By 2007 when Barack Obama publicly cited published reports the Clintons made a secret pact with each other in the early 1970s to further each other's careers with their eyes set on the White House, Clinton surrogates such as Media Matters went to work smearing and attacking Barack Obama.
Hours before the first presidential debate between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, radio personality Michael Savage was abruptly cutoff in midstream on air from his 400 nationwide affiliates when he began discussing Hillary's obvious failing health.
Millennials have been force fed a steady diet of her dour personality; critics and dissenters are labeled racist.
When Hillary, a supposed feminist, was losing the under-30 female vote to a 74 year old white male socialist by a margin of 85% to 15%, her Hollywood friends repackaged her for millennials. In a cameo appearance on a sitcom the effort was startling for its embarrassment. Why she agreed to it, or what the producers had in mind, is a case study in how bad sycophancy can corrupt the kingpin and the brown-noser's judgement. The result only highlighted the level of disdain an older generation of elite leftist sociopathic predators hold for the youth of America.
Google has more or less destroyed its reputation for integrity in generating non-biased search engine results among intellectuals of the tech-savvy millennial generation. On numerous occasions Google has been caught red-handed manipulating autocomplete search engine results to favor Hillary Clinton. Autocomplete returns the most popular trending search queries.  Only a few examples are outlined in this section.
When a user types in Hillary Clinton cri to query about the criminal investigation into Mrs. Clinton for example, the Google results do not match at all popular trends on all other major search engines.
Supporters of Bernie Sanders complained throughout the 2016 primary season Google had inflated Hillary's delegate count by adding unelected Superdelegates who by rule were to remain unpledged until the convention. Some in late primary states considered this a form of voter suppression.
In an article entitled How Google Could Rig the 2016 Election in August 2015 Politico warned Google "can easily shift the voting preferences of undecided voters by 20 percent or more—up to 80 percent in some demographic groups—with virtually no one knowing they are being manipulated... In the United States, half of our presidential elections have been won by margins under 7.6 percent".
Billionaire Eric Schmidt, CEO of Google's parent company Alphabet funded a startup company called The Groundwork to ensure Hillary has the engineering talent needed to win the election. Schmidt and Google are both donors to the Clinton Foundation.
When Googling, Hillary Clinton's he-
- Hillary Clinton's headquarters
- Hillary Clinton's health plan
- Hillary Clinton's healthcare plan
Search results on Bing return the suggestions
- Hillary Clinton's health
- Hillary Clinton's health issues
- Hillary Clinton's health and weight
Search results on Yahoo return the suggestions
- Hillary Clinton's health problems
- Hillary Clinton's health
- Hillary Clinton's health issues
There also are allegations Google has been filtering emails from Donald Trump into Gmail users spam boxes. Of coarse, Google and other Clinton surrogates deny any manipulation.
During Erin Burnett's broadcast CNN maliciously slandered Donald Trump with the claim he advocated racial profiling when in fact he has not. A review of the transcript shows that Trump never used the phrase in his comments on terrorism and immigration. CNN ran headlines reporting that the GOP presidential nominee spoke of using "racial profiling" to stop terrorism. Trump spoke of “profiling," as Israel does. CNN added the word "racial". CNN likewise edited out a key portion of Hillary Clinton's statement days earlier after the terror attacks in New York and New Jersey.
CNN had gone on air with doctored, altered images of tweets from Donald Trump editing out the wording of Trumps messsges critical of Hillary Clinton asking for the release of her medical records.
CNN abruptly cancelled the highly successful Dr. Drew show when Dr. Drew expressed concern on air about Hillary's health and the care and treatment she's been receiving from Dr. Lisa Bardack for post concussion syndrome. In 2012, when Hillary got a "cracked head" (her words per her email) a blood clot, or thrombosis, was formed inside her skull. Hillary was not hospitalized, according to CNN's reporting at the time. Dr. Drew criticized the use of outdated bloodthinners her physician prescribes. Dr. Drew was threatened and harassed after his comments and CNN demanded he retract them. When he refused, he was fired.
CNN became increasingly deranged in its frothing hatred, alleging Pepe the Frog to be a symbol of white nationalism. CNN's relationship with the Clinton campaign machine reversed itself: rather than the campaign machine write talking points for the news network, the news network now was writing talking points for the campaign. Having sown the seeds of hate and violence, CNN blamed the victims of terrorism for CNN's own blithering hate when the Republican headquarters in NC was firebombed.
CNN forced journalist Amber Lyon to kill stories. Lyon had prepared a documentary about Bahrain's bloody uprising during Hillary's ill-advised "Arab Spring" the network quashed at the behest of Hillary's State Department.
In June 2016 after Donald Trump had secured the Republican nominstion, Washington Post columnist Dana Milbank proposed a "media blackout" after alleging that eight top news outlets gave Trump the equivalent of $55 million of free advertising, about two-thirds of it being positive. Taken as a whole, Milbank reported, coverage was worth $2 billion and amounted to a "huge in-kind contribution to Trump." Milbank adopted a conspiratorial tone, proposing "[n]o more live, wall-to-wall coverage of Trump’s rallies and events."
Milbank supported Hillary's use of the term, "deplorables", to describe American citizens and voters.
Dana Milbank is a member of the Skull and Bones Society. Paranoid extreme leftists consider Yale's Skull and Bones Society as an entry point for elitists into the New World Order and the Illuminati. New World Order conspiracy kooks are known for their racist and anti-Semitic sentiments.
Reuters and CBS
The live feed of a Trump rally at an African-American church in Detroit was blacked out in the midst of Trump receiving the blessing and presentation of a Jewish prayer shawl from the senior black pastor. A hot mic captured the camera team ordering a blackout. Reuters was widely criticized for cutting the news feed. Typically, one news organization sets up a camera at a crowded event where space is limited and all broadcast organizations share the video feed. When the camera was cut, the blackout was universal. Reuters denied they issued the blackout and blamed CBS. CBS denied to comment but attacked the Trump campaign.
Trump received a standing ovation from members of thr black church after his moving speech on the importance of the black faith community in American life.
The issue was so widely reported Vladimir Putin asked Barack Obama about it at the G20 Summit in Beijing in early September 2016. Putin has been accused by Western reporters of impeding the campaigns of opposition challengers and murder of journalists critical of him. Obama is reported to have given Putin no answer.
The Clintons’ support of NAFTA helped to destroy the economies of the four key industrial states of Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
Hillary expressed strong support for the Trans Pacific Partnership (TPP), a NAFTA-like free trade zone along the Pacific rim with China, Japan, South Korea and about a dozen other countries. When Democrats defeated Obama's proposal to create the TPP Hillary flip-flopped to grab headlines in support of what public opinion polls were alresdy saying. Hillary publicly pitched the Trans Pacific Partnership no less than 45 times around the world as Secretary of State. Meanwhile, the Clintons revived their old, tired game: Bill came out in favor of TPP just to make sure all sides of an issue are covered. Rest assured, more jobs being destroyed are in the offing together with lower living standards, but donations to the Clinton Foundation seem secure.
Hillary Clinton's only interest in children is as props for photo ops. She believes her dabbling in the occult and communion with dead spirits makes her an appropriate role model for children.
Iraqi dead children
Four years into the Clinton administration The Lancet British medical journal reported 567,000 Iraqi children had died under the sanctions. President Clinton made his position clear: "There is no difference between my policy and the policy of the [previous] administration." By June 1993 Clinton began bombing Baghdad.In a 60 Minute interview CBS reporter Lesley Stahl had this exchange with Secretary of State Madelaine Albright:
Stahl : We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that’s more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?
Albright : I think this is a very hard choice, but the price–we think the price is worth it.
They didn't deny it, the Clinton administration only toughened the sanctions in 1998, and now called for regime change. Hillary wrote in Living History after discussing how people were saying the Clinton's bombing and sanctions were a diversion from the sex charges against the President,
|“||as bombs fell on Iraq, the impeachment debate began. I had refrained from making any direct public statement for several months, but that morning I spoke to a group of reporters outside the White House. “I think the vast majority of Americans share my approval and pride in the job that the president’s been doing for our country.”||”|
In the lead-up to the Iraq War in 2002, Sen. Clinton reiterated her support for the Clinton policy and touted her leadership role in it.
I know a little bit about what it's like on the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue making these difficult decisions.
Not surprisingly, Hillary entitled her memoirs as Secretary of State, Hard Choices, recalling the Albright interview. Osama bin Laden later was to cite the deaths of Iraqi children under the Clinton's sanctions regime as motivation for the 9/11 attacks. Kevin Groenhagen noted in 2008, "Liberals who say Saddam was not a threat cannot explain why keeping him contained was worth the deaths of one half million Iraqi children."
Even Reagan didn't do this.
Hillary Clinton never ceases plugging her first job out of law school with Marion Wright Edelman's, Children's Defense Fund, or how she served on the board of directors. Edelman was the first African American woman admitted to the Mississippi Bar Association. The Children's Defense Fund was founded ‘to ensure every child a healthy start, a head start, a fair start, a safe start, and a moral start in life and successful passage to adulthood with the help of caring families and communities.’
After publication of Hillary's book, It Takes a Village to Raise a Child, the First Lady had a major falling out with Edelman and the Children's Defense Fund for her role in gutting 'welfare as we know it.' Edelman's husband, Paul resigned as counsel and Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Services from the Clinton administration over the same issue. The couple have become outspoken critics of the Clinton's betrayal of their organization and life's work.
According to Edelman, by eliminating Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC), 70% of recipients of which were children, there is no longer accounting for children in poverty and few have any income support at all; yet on the campaign trail Hillary still claims to be an advocate for children.
Exterminated the children of Waco
Among the hard choices this advocate of children and women's rights made was the go-ahead to extinguish the lives of 17 children and 68 adults, the majority of which were women and minorities in the Waco massacre. Vince Foster transmitted the order from Mrs. Clinton to Webster Hubbell who acted as White House liaison to the United States Department of Justice, who relayed it to Attorney General Janet Reno. Foster, distraught over his role in the carnage, is said to have committed suicide.
Vince Foster was found dead with a bullet in his head allegedly, according to the Washington Post, because he was depressed over doing Hillary Clinton's tax return.
Cluster bombs for children
On 6 September 2006 on an amendment to the Defense Appropriations act by Senator Dianne Feinstein, Sen. Hillary Clinton voted against banning the use and sale of cluster bombs in areas with concentrated civilian populations. Sen. Feinstein argued,
Innocent children think they are picking up a play toy in the field and suddenly their arm is blown off.
Hillary voted to continue sales while the United Nations determined that 40% of those killed by cluster munitions are children. Many of the cluster bombs have been used in Yemen via the arms transfers Sec. Clinton approved to Saudi Arabia. Thousands of innocent children have died, or have been permanently disfigured and handicapped due to picking up unexploded cluster bomblets.
When Hillary's fingerprints were found on the lost Rose Law Firm billing records that sent Webster Hubbell to prison and cost Vince Foster his life, Hillary needed a photo-op to respond. Georgetown University Medical Center in Washington was selected and received a call from Hillary's advance team. Hillary Clinton would be coming with children's author Maurice Sendak.
When the team arrived they were horrified to see the kids in the children's hospital really looked sick. Some of them had tubes sticking out, some lost their hair due to chemotherapy, and some were groggy because of medication. Hospital officials were told this would not do. "No children that look drowsy, skip bald kids, sick looking kids, or kids with tubes sticking out."
A hospital conference room was hastily outfitted with toys and kids decorations and hospital staff were asked to bring in their healthy children who would pose as being sick.
On January 10, 1997, Hillary Clinton showed up to Georgetown University Medical Center and read to a bunch of kids with author Maurice Sendak. The photo-op was headlined while news of conclusive evidence in Hillary's crime spree was buried. Socker moms refused to believe all the nasty things that were said about Hillary.
The real sick kids, who were originally told they would be visited by the First Lady, originally were extremely excited at the prospect of her visit. When they were later told, they were too sick to be with the First Lady, some became deeply depressed.
When Reuters published images of Hillary reading to the kids the next day, they neglected to mention that Hillary could not bring herself to be photographed with an actual sick child.
The neoconservatives return
- For a more detailed treatment, see Hillary Clinton Foreign Policy.
|“||If it's Hillary, it's war.||”|
—Vladimir Putin preparing the Russian people for "the inevitable".
The New York Times noted in 2014 when Hillary left the State Department with the Libyan and Syrian disasters in her wake, neoconservatives were
“aligning themselves with Hillary Rodham Clinton and her nascent presidential campaign, in a bid to return to the driver’s seat of American foreign policy....[her policies are] something that might have been called neocon, but clearly her supporters are not going to call it that. They are going to call it something else.”
Vladimir Putin refers to it as the "zone of chaos" Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration created in the Middle East.
The Cairo Review notes,
"Despite Hillary Clinton’s reputation as a liberal, the record suggests her presidency would push America toward a more militaristic approach to the Middle East...From Afghanistan to Western Sahara, she has advocated for military solutions to complex political problems, backed authoritarian allies and occupying armies, dismissed war crimes, and opposed political involvement by the United Nations and its agencies.... she made a concerted effort to distance herself from Obama’s Middle East policies, which—despite including the bombing of no less than seven countries in the greater region—she argues have not been aggressive enough.... a look at the positions she has taken on a number of the key Middle East policy issues suggest that her presidency would shift America to a still more militaristic and interventionist policy that further marginalizes concerns for human rights or international law." 
As World War II came to an end there were more than 11 million displaced persons. The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) reported in 2015, after Hillary Clinton's call for "Assad must go", the worldwide refugee crisis hit an all-time high in excess of 59 million. The UNHCR cited specifically
the main reason for the acceleration has been the war in Syria, now the world’s single-largest driver of displacement. Every day last year on average 42,500 people became refugees, asylum seekers, or internally displaced,
Donald Trump said, "immigration security is national security." Hillary touted her record in respone saying, "We need a vigorous vetting process that includes people asking for visas. I know, I was a senator from New York. The people who ran those planes into the World Trade Center were here on visas. We have to have tougher, tighter controls. I've been an advocate for that for 16 years." What Hillary neglected to say was the hijackers entered the country before those 16 years when she was in the White House, or that 15 of the 19 hijackers received some form of entitlement under the Clinton administration.
Beginning in 1994, the Clinton administration paid North Korea $4 billion not to build a nuclear bomb while they were in the White House. It is unquestionable the money, aid, and resources the Clinton administration delivered to North Kores facilitated North Korea's ability to build a nuclear bomb. The Clinton's greatest fear, and only concern was, that a nuclear armed North Korea would become a foreign crisis during their term of office and disrupt the prosperity the country experienced in the immediate post-Cold War era. So they paid North Korea to build a bomb so long as North Korea didn't roll it out before Bill was reelected, or despoil his legacy in his second term. It was little surprise to observers when North Korea tested a bomb in 2002. Quite literally, the Clintons kicked the can down the road, showing no leadership, cynically allowing nuclear weapons to proliferate to advance their own ambitions and careers.
After witnessing the betrayal and murder of Muammar Gaddafi who became an ally in the War on Terrorism, North Korea now vows it will never give up its nukes. Gaddafi was murdered so that Hillary Clinton could pose as a decisive leader.
Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama opposed deployment of the missile defense system and condemned the anti-Putin stance of Secretary of State Condolezza Rice who they portrayed as a feminist Uncle Tom. In office, Obama promptly cancelled the missile defense program and Hillary hit the Reset button on deteriorating US-Russian relations - at least until the Rosatom-Uranium One deal was completed. Then reality set in. Obama and Hillary started echoing George W. Bush and Condi Rice, the two people they heaped scorn on a few years earlier. In 2016 the two redirected their scorn at Donald Trump, as Trump's rhetoric about Putin and criticism of incumbents sounded like a mimeographed speech of either Hillary or Obama in the 2008 Democratic primaries.
Putin warned that the Russians do not view the missile defense system as a defensive system at all. The system has the capability of a first strike launch to destroy the entire Russian land based nuclear arsenal when it's in range on Russia's borders. Deployment Putin would consider provocative. President Obama, after decades of trashing Ronald Reagan as a wreckless nuclear war hawk for his Star Wars fantasy, and Bush 41 for allegedly reigniting the Cold War, Obama ignored Putin's warning and deployed the missile defense system in Romania. This was done, the administration said, to guard against Iranian nukes, despite the fact Obama said it would be at 13 years at a minimum before Iran had a nuke in the recently completed Iran nuke deal.
Hillary boasts of being the architect of the Iranian nuclear deal to "drive them to the negotiating table," despite the fact key players, notably Russia and Germany, had already violated the sanctions agreement. In reality it was our own allies and Vladimir Putin who drove Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama to the negotiating table by violating the agreement.
Libya had been under Muammar Gaddafi since 1969. The United States broke relations in 1981 and considered Libya a state sponsor of terror after a series of incidents culminating in the mid-air bombing of Pan AM Flight 103 over Lockerbie Scotland in 1988. Libya had a WMD program. Western powers laid out demands to re-establish normal relations.
By 1999, Gaddafi had a change of heart, as aged dictators sometimes do. Negotiators persuaded Gaddafi to begin thinking about his legacy. Did he wish to be remembered as a tyrant, or a reformer like Nikita Khrushchev who really had the best interests of his people at heart. This was the original meaning of 'smart power' before Hillary corrupted the term. It is the substance of diplomacy and job of Secretary of State to persuade a dictator to think about such things rather than resort to force in every situation.
Gaddafi began complying, step-by-step, with Western demands in order to be welcomed back within the community of nations. Gaddafi renounced terrorism and gave up his WMD. He paid reparations to the families of victims of Flight 103. Trade was restored. Libya resumed its $3 Billion a year oil export economy. Gaddafi built infrastructure projects - hospitals, roads, bridges, and created jobs for his people. Gaddafi now had a stake in the international community. He publicly condemned the September 11 attacks, was an ally in the War on Terror and gave assistance against jihadis whom he likewise deemed an enrmy and a threat to Libya.
Gaddafi was the model that Western powers used to encourage other dictators, such as Bashar Assad of Syria or Kim Jong-il of North Korea, that there was a path of redemption. They could remain in power, enjoy trade and prosperity, and live in peace with the international community.
Then Hillary Clinton became Secretary of State.
Julian Assange said:
- Hillary Clinton was the chief proponent and the architect of the war against Libya. It is clear that she pursued this war as a staging effort for her presidential bid. It wasn't even a war for an ideological purpose. This war ended up producing the refugee crisis in Europe, changing the political colour of Europe, killing more than 40,000 people within a year in Libya, while the arms from Libya went to Mali and other places, boosting or causing civil wars, including the Syrian catastrophe. Assange interview
Hillary Clinton divided the NATO treaty organization against itself. At the behest of French and British corporate interests she organized a coalition of 12 NATO member states, while a 16-member majority of the alliance refused to participate. President Obama, who had always been reluctant to use force, was persuaded which media surrogates surreptitiously referred to Obama as 'leading from behind'. 'Humanitarian concerns' were cited. As Hillary and cohorts plotted regime change, Gaddafi warned Tony Blair by phone if his regime fell the jihadis would be able to use Libya as a springboard for attacks in Europe.
Nonetheless, Gaddafi was brutally and inhumanely murdered, an eye tore out beforehand, sodomized with a bayonet, and dragged behind vehicles in the name of the 'values we stand for'. All this was orchestrated to pursue Hillary Clinton's demented and unhealthy personal ambition and the naive belief it made her look 'presidential'.
Origin of the international refugee crisis
In 2012 Hillary announced Syrian President Bashar Assad must go and committed the United States to supporting an odd assortment of militias, arms traffickers, narco-terrorists, gangsters and jihadis. The State Department and media used the oxymoronic tag, 'moderate rebels' to describe them. Congress appropriated $500 Million for Hillary's Free Syrian Army. The weapons supplied made their way to ISIS. Four years later the Free Syrian Army is virtually non-existent, except as a front for arms traffickers. Any soldiers that were trained defected to the Islamic State with their weapons in 2013–14. Obama saw the scandal and cut back aid, but Hillary wants to continue dumping money and weapons on jihadis and the Clinton Foundation donors.
By weakening Assad, the Clinton State Department effort opened up the space for the Islamic State to claim large swathes of territory in both Syria and Iraq.
Because of the enduring crisis there are 11,000,000 displaced persons - one third of the population. 7,000,000 are homeless internally, and 4,000,000 must be resettled worldwide. More than 600,000 alone entered Germany in the last 6 months of 2015 - more than the size of Germany's standing military of 400,000. Other estimates place the figure of Syrian refugees entering Germany in 2015 at over 1,000,000. Whatever the number, the impact is permanent.
By the time Hillary quit the State Department to raise more money and run for president, 300,000 Syrians had been killed and one third of the population displaced. Meantime Assad's position had been strengthened with the support of two powerful allies, Vladimir Putin of Russia, and the Islamic Republic of Iran, now with State Department acquiescence.
The aftermath of the Libyan carnage Hillary engineered created what Putin calls a 'zone of chaos', with the Islamic State taking control of Derna, the site of the videotaped beheading of 21 Coptic Christians in February 2015. As Gaddafi had predicted, the Islamic State took credit for the November 2015 Paris attacks killing 137, wounding 368, and the February 2016 Brussels bombing killing 35 and injuring 340. Libya has now become a major stepping stone or drop off point for the European refugee crisis.
Hillary was the subject of a Congressional investigation after it had become evident that the deaths of four Americans during the September 11, 2011 terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi were caused by incompetence and malfeasance.
In a moment of candor President Obama referred to Hillary's 'greatest moment' where she laughed about the 'sh*t show' she engineered as the 'worst mistake' of his presidency.
Illegal fundraising 2016
Per election, an individual donor can contribute $2,700 to any candidate, $10,000 to any state party committee, and (during the 2016 cycle) $33,400 to a national party's main account. These groups can all get together and take a single check from a donor for the sum of those contribution limits — it's legal because the donor cannot exceed the base limit for any one recipient.
State parties however can make unlimited transfers to the national party.
In 2014 the Supreme Court made clear in McCutcheon v. FEC, the Joint Finance Committee (JFC) may not solicit or accept contributions to circumvent base limits, through "earmarks" and "straw men" that are ultimately excessive — there are five separate prohibitions.
Six-figure donations to the Clinton machine either never actually passed through state party accounts or were never actually under state party control, which adds false FEC reporting violations by he Hillary Victory Fund (HVF), state parties, and the DNC to other violations.
Donna Brazile and others admitted that the DNC placed the funds under the Clinton campaign's direct control, a massive breach of campaign finance law.
Democratic donors, knowing the funds would end up with Clinton's campaign, wrote six-figure checks to influence the election — 100 times larger than allowed.
HVF bundled these megagifts and, on a single day, reported transferring money to all participating state parties, some of which would then show up on FEC reports filed by the DNC as transferring exactly the same dollar amount on exactly the same day to the DNC. Yet not all the state parties reported either receiving or transferring those sums.
- For more see Jeb Bush donor list
In the primary season Bernie Sanders supporters saw exactly what Clintonism is and what Clinton and surrogates are famous for-accusing your opponent with a straight face of the malfeasance and lack of ethics you yourself are guilty of. As the challenge from Bernie Sanders became more fierce, when Hillary needed the Sanders supporters more than ever, Hillary reached out to the big money donors who supported Jeb Bush saying, "I represent your values".
It's the stupid voters, stupid
Hillary's chameleon like ability to adapt and survive is not based on a belief that people are good and willing to forgive, rather that they are stupid and forgetful. Her willingness to portray herself as a socio-pathological liar in front of a nation is intended to be divisive, to pit neighbor against neighbor, to set at odds people of goodwill and those who are guided by emotion, prejudice, and stereotype. The pattern is detectable and familiar.
Clinton 'talking points' are always shaped by focus groups, a process of distilling key buzzwords and phrases from sit-down discussions with small, usually uninformed groups of voters. Clintonism consists of accusing your opponent of what you yourself are culpable of, laughing at or denying accusations of wrongdoing, dismissing evidence within 24 hours as 'old news', and exhorting the media and country to 'move on' with nothing ever being resolved. The scandals only stack up, and since leaving the White House in 2001, have accrued into hundreds of millions of dollars to the Clinton's personal fortune.Gwen Ifill, writing in the New York Times observed during the 1992 primaries,
Responding to a series of potentially damaging news reports, the Presidential campaign of Gov. Bill Clinton of Arkansas has crafted a multitiered plan to discredit and respond to accusations....The damage-control mechanism...operates on at least three levels. Mr. Clinton himself is the chief weapon. Backing him up is a crew of aides who scour every report for what they consider to be omissions and a group of advisers in Little Rock who search through public and private records and provide affidavits and statements that rebut the central conclusions of each new report...
...The strategy was put on its best display earlier this month when a New York Times article raised questions about Mr. Clinton and his wife, Hillary, and their business relationship with a developer who ran a failing savings and loan that was represented by Mrs. Clinton's law firm...
There have been constant, though undocumented, reports of articles that were never published because the Clinton damage controllers went on full alert before final publication decisions were madeThis works "more often than you think," [Deputy campaign manager George] Stephanopoulos said.
In 2016 we've seen ths system thwt Gwen Ifill described in detail with several examples, now being employed with Hillary's medical records, and before that in the email scandal.
Hillary accuses Donald Trump of cozying up to Moscow, yet Hillary hit the "Reset Button" to soften relations after the hardline approach of the Bush administration. She's happy to assume a hardline again now that the Rossatom-Uranium One Deal is complete and the Clinton family pocketed $500,000 in speaking fees from a Russian investment bank that was promoting Uranium One stock.
The Clinton's attempt at character assassination of Jennifer Flowers was predicated on the fact her story originally appeared in the supermarket tabloid Star; now exculpatory evidence used to exonerate Bill Clinton of the claim he fathered an out of wedlock son is based on claims by Clinton surrogates the Star ran DNA tests proving Clinton is not the child's father.
Whitewater Independent Council was excoriated and vilified by the Clinton attack machine yet his ruling of Vince Foster's death as a suicide is held up as the gold standard of truth among several investigations into Foster's death. Yet no mention is made now that it was Starr who defended Clinton intimate and registered pedophile Jeffrey 'Joe' Epstein from a second conviction on child abuse and rape charges.
Hillary voted to send US troops into Iraq in 2003 but refused to pay them when she voted against a piece of compromise legislation in 2008 to issue their paychecks.
After trashing US intelligence for its unreliability, failures, and deception regarding Iraqi WMD in the prelude to the Iraqi war, Clinton mainstream surrogates, the Clinton campaign, and the Obama administration claim as an undeniable truth supposed US intellugence assessments that Vladimir Putin and Russia hacked DNC servers which resulted in the firing of Debbie Wasserman Schultz and that the Murder of Seth Rich is unrelated to Clinton and DNC operatives and surrogates.
Bill Clinton's deregulation of Wall Street and repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act has been roundly cited as one of the major causes of the Great Recession. In an undignified moment while giving partisan supporters marching orders on how to respond to claims that the great recession was caused by too much regulation, Hillary began barking like a dog, ARF ARF ARF ARF.
On the issue of the controversial, biased online encyclopedia, Wikipedia, Clinton sent a message of congratulations that was read at the opening session of the Wikimania 2012 conference in Washington, DC.
It was widely expected that Clinton would win the election, and the elite pollsters and "political insiders" all predicted a massive Clinton victory. At least once, when a poll was released that actually showed Trump leading, Clinton's campaign dismissed it as "bad polling". Instead, Trump won the election in a massive, historical upset, winning even states such as Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin, which a Republican had not won for 20–30 years. The polling and predictions were off dramatically.
In addition to Trump's defeat of Clinton, the Republican Party kept control of the House and Senate, outperforming expectations. In addition, the Republican Party performed well—much better than expected—in state races, winning trifectas in Kentucky, Iowa, Missouri, and New Hampshire, and Democrats only had six trifectas and total control in five states, a record low. In addition, after the election, the GOP controlled the highest amount of governorships since 1922, and it controlled the most state legislative chambers in history.
A Newsweek magazine reporting a Clinton victory, saying "Madam President: Hillary Clinton’s historic journey to the White House", was published and distributed before the election results even came in. It appears that it is procedural and normal to make a copy for both candidates, but Clinton signed a copy of it prior to the election.
After the election, it was reported that on the night of the election, Clinton threw a massive extreme temper tantrum after she had realized she lost the election. According to a Secret Service agent, it was reported that "she began yelling, screaming obscenities, and pounding furniture. She picked up objects and threw them at attendants and staff. She was in an uncontrollable rage." Additionally, it was further reported that she became physical towards John Podesta and Robby Mook, needing to be restrained. This explains why she did not make a concession speech on election night, and why she delayed it the next morning multiple times. Although Clinton had repeatedly claimed that Trump was too "temperamentally unfit" or "irresponsible" to be president, this evidence and others shows otherwise.
After condemning the failure to accept election results as a threat to democracy, Clinton donors funded a recount effort only in states Trump won which backfired and netted Trump a gain in popular vote totals. Wealthy donors who contributed over $1 billion to her campaign demanded an accounting for her loss, insisting without an independent, dispassionate review they could not be expected to continue contributing to the Democratic party in the future. The Clinton machine and Obama administrations responded by blaming Vladimir Putin and FBI Director James Comey for the loss rather than mismanagement and poor strategic planning.
- Main article: Deep state coup
Clinton continued to blame "misogyny" (even from women) for her loss of the election, as well as supposed Russian meddling in the election, James Comey, and WikiLeaks.
In April 2017, journalists Jonathan Allen and Amie Parnes released the book Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign revealed that the Clinton campaign was a dysfunctional disaster and that numerous mistakes during the campaign contributed to her defeat. The book reveals that Clinton did not plan on conceding the election until Obama told her to do so. The book also revealed that within 24 hours after her loss, the Clinton campaign, particularly John Podesta and Robby Mook, developed the claim of alleged collusion between Trump and Russia to give to the public as the center reason for the loss.
- Jonathan Allen & Amie Parnes (2017). Shattered: Inside Hillary Clinton's Doomed Campaign. New York: Crown. ISBN 978-0553447088.
In May 2017, former Democrat Vice President Joe Biden admitted: "I never thought [Clinton] was a great candidate."
- Clinton Cash
- Freedom of Choice Act
- Obamagate timeline
- Obamagate timeline 2009-2015
- Ukrainian collusion timeline
- Biden-Ukraine scandal
- Benghazigate timeline
- Hillary Rodham Clinton facts
- Hillary Rodham Clinton's net worth
- Hillary Rodham Clinton and Watergate
- Clinton scandals
- United States presidential election, 2016
- Clinton donors in the Panama Papers
- Sandy Berger
- Charles Schumer
- ↑ https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.610157/gov.uscourts.flsd.610157.1.0.pdf
- ↑ "Election Results". Retrieved on Nov. 12, 2016.
- ↑ https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/08/psychologist-google-generated-at-least-2-6-million-votes-for-hillary.php
- ↑ , Trump vs. Clinton General Election Polling.
- ↑ Russian Active Measures in the 2016 Election, House Permanent Sub Committee on Intelligence, March 22, 2017, Finding #32 & #36. See also pp. 87-90.
- ↑ Samuelson, Darren (February 8, 2016). Inside the Iowa caucus chaos. Politico. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- ↑ Tuttle, Ian (February 5, 2016). Iowa’s Transparently Dishonest Democratic Caucus. National Review. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- ↑ Jacobs, Jennifer (February 3, 2016). Iowa's nightmare revisited: Was correct winner called? The Des Moines Register. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- ↑ Iowa Democrat Party Issues Stunning Announcement About Caucus Results. Conservative Tribune. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- ↑ Griffin, Andrew (November 9, 2016). Donald Trump won election because Democrats rigged system to have Clinton beat Bernie Sanders, says WikiLeaks. The Independent. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- ↑ Hoft, Jim (October 18, 2016). Obama Lectures Trump on "Rigged" Elections — Forgets That Democrats Just Rigged Primary Against Bernie. The Gateway Pundit. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- ↑ Resnikoff, Ned (May 16, 2016). Why Will Superdelegates Decide The 2016 Democratic Primary? Unearthed Documents Hold The Key. International Business Times. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- ↑ Demoro, Roseann (March 30, 2016). 10 ways the Democratic primary has been rigged from the start. Salon. Retrieved November 11, 2016.
- ↑ Shaw, Adam (March 17, 2017). Brazile admits she forwarded town hall questions to Clinton camp. Fox News. Retrieved March 17, 2017.
- ↑ Ernst, Douglas (March 17, 2017). Donna Brazile admits leaking debate questions to Clinton camp: ‘A mistake I will forever regret’. The Washington Times. Retrieved March 17, 2017.
- ↑ Scarry, Eddie (March 17, 2017). Donna Brazile finally admits she shared debate questions with Clinton campaign. Washington Examiner. Retrieved March 17, 2017.
- ↑ Hudson, Jerome (March 18, 2017). Donna Brazile Admits to Sharing Debate Questions With Clinton Camp, Blames Russia. Breitbart News. Retrieved March 18, 2017.
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2016/05/23/politics/terry-mcauliffe-fbi-doj-federal-investigation-campaign-contributions/
- ↑ http://time.com/4348675/terry-mcauliffe-hillary-clinton-china-investigation/
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/embed/video/1294661.html
- ↑ http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-24/prominent-democrat-connected-clintons-donated-675000-campaign-deputy-fbi-directors-w
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/10/30/fbi-investigation-bribery-clinton-foundation-spans-nation-multiple-field-offices-says-wsj/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2017/11/06/report-comey-accused-clinton-of-gross-negligence-in-email-case/?utm_source=site-share
- ↑ New Clinton email cover-up: Hillary did not include crucial message to right hand aide which demanded her account stay secret in hand-over of 'all' her work-related emails, By Associated Press, 23 June 2016. dailymail.co.uk
- ↑ How EmailGate Weakened America’s National Security, By John R. Schindler, The Observer, 06/01/16
- ↑ Clinton's emails from Blumenthal spark tension, By Josh Gerstein, Politico, 10/22/15. politico.com
- ↑ HillaryClinton.com spreading Obama=Muslim smears and other racism, DailyKos, Mar 14, 2008. dailykos.com
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 https://www.weeklystandard.com/the-other-secret-dossier/article/2011477
- ↑ https://www.vanityfair.com/news/1999/05/christopher-hitchens-testifies-monica-lewinsky
- ↑ UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2015-04841 Doc No. C05739829 STATE DEPT. wikileaks.org
- ↑ https://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/presidential-campaign/292310-huma-abedins-ties-to-the-muslim-brotherhood
- ↑ https://truepundit.com/breaking-bombshell-nypd-blows-whistle-on-new-hillary-emails-money-laundering-sex-crimes-with-children-child-exploitation-pay-to-play-perjury/
- ↑ https://www.voanews.com/a/fbi-director-accused-misconduct-new-emails-possibly-tied-clinton/3573504.html
- ↑ https://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/01/james-comey-may-have-committed-perjury-chaffetz-says
- ↑ OVERSIGHT OF THE FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION, HEARING BEFORE THE COMMITTEE ON THE JUDICIARY HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES ONE HUNDRED FOURTEENTH CONGRESS SECOND SESSION, SEPTEMBER 28, 2016 page 88 PDF
- ↑ Charity watchdog: Clinton Foundation a ‘slush fund’, Isabel Vincent, New York Post, 26 April 2015
- ↑ Board of Directors | Clinton Foundation, www.clintonfoundation.org
- ↑ http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2015/04/23/more-clinton-foundation-cronyism-the-deal-to-sell-uranium-interests-to-russia-while-hillary-was-secretary-of-state/
- ↑ UPDATE 1-Russia says eyes atomic energy cooperation with Syria, Reuters, May 11, 2010.
- ↑ Rosatom Risks: Exposing the troubled history of Russia’s state nuclear corporation, Greenpeace International, October 2014.
- ↑ Moscow’s American Uranium, By Matt Baker, 18th October 2013 - Politico. www.defenddemocracy.org
- ↑ Putin’s Power Play – How It Will Change the Uranium Sector, Casey Research, May 15, 2013
- ↑ Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal, By JO BECKER and MIKE McINTIRE, New York Times, APRIL 23, 2015. nytimes.com
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753487/How-Clinton-Foundation-donors-got-hotline-Huma-including-Bono-begging-link-International-Space-Station-concerts.html
- ↑ https://s3.amazonaws.com/PHR_Reports/Bahrain-TearGas-Aug2012-small.pdf
- ↑ Top donors to Clinton foundation include Saudis, Blackwater, The Associated Press, Thursday, December 18, 2008, nydailynews.com
- ↑ U.S. extends Iraq contract for Blackwater firm, Iraqi News, Sep 3, 2009. www.iraqinews.com
- ↑ EXCLUSIVE: New deal for Blackwater, By Jim McElhatton - The Washington Times - Tuesday, March 17, 2009
- ↑ Hillary and Bill Clinton Made $139 Million in Eight Years, Richard Rubin & Jennifer Epstein, Bloomberg, July 31, 2015
- ↑ Douglas L. Becker, Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Laureate Education. International Youth Foundation. www.iyfnet.org
- ↑ Laureate, a for-profit education firm, finds international success (with a Clinton’s help), By Mina Kimes and Michael Smith. Washington Post, January 18, 2014
- ↑ The Clinton University Problem: Laureate Education Lawsuits Present Problem For Clintons [Updated] Jonathan Turley, June 8, 2016. jonathanturley.org
- ↑ Hillary’s emails reveal lucrative ties to for-profit colleges, Ana Kasparian, RawStory, 12 Mar 2016. www.rawstory.com
- ↑ Clinton Sought Invite for Laureate at State Dept. Dinner, Inside Higher Ed, September 2, 2015. insidehighered.com
- ↑ UNCLASSIFIED U.S. Department of State Case No. F-2014-20439 Doc No. C05763085
- ↑ Chinese company pledged $2 million to Clinton Foundation in 2013, Julianna Goldman, CBS News, March 16, 2015
- ↑ The Clintons' War on Women, CHAPTER 23 CONFLICT OF INTEREST, by Roger Stone, Skyhorse Publishing, 2015, pp. 341-342.
- ↑ Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe Invited Chinese Donor to Hillary Clinton’s Home, Michael Scherer, TIME magazine, May 25, 2016
- ↑ Officials: Federal prosecutors investigating Virginia Gov. McAuliffe, By Matt Zapotosky, (Reuters), May 23, 2016. washingtonpost.com
- ↑ ABC: Newly Released Emails Show Unqualified Clinton Foundation Donor Appointed to Sensitive Intelligence Board, Posted By Tim Hains, June 10, 2016. realclearpolitics.com
- ↑ UBS fined $780 million in tax evasion scandal, Investment News, February 19, 2009.
- ↑ Swiss bank's donations to Clinton Foundation increased after Hillary intervention in IRS dispute, FoxNews.com, July 30, 2015
- ↑ http://truepundit.com/new-evidence-shows-mccain-helped-fund-fbi-plot-to-frame-trump-backed-bogus-russian-trump-dossier/
- ↑ Confessore, Scott Shane, Nicholas; Rosenberg, Matthew (11 January 2017). "How a Sensational, Unverified Dossier Became a Crisis for Donald Trump"
- ↑ https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/03/how-the-explosive-russian-dossier-was-compiled-christopher-steele
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/rinat-akhmetshin-who-russian-lobbyist-who-met-trump-team-n783161
- ↑ https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/grassley-seeks-more-information-pro-russia-lobbyist-present-trump-jr-meeting
- ↑ https://ru.linkedin.com/in/ikekaveladze
- ↑ https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/complaint-firm-behind-dossier-former-russian-intel-officer-joined-lobbying-effort
- ↑ "Trump 'compromising' claims: How and why did we get here?", BBC, Jan. 12, 2017.
- ↑ http://media.aclj.org/pdf/Clinton-Lynch-Flag.pdf
- ↑ https://aclj.org/government-corruption/doj-document-dump-to-aclj-on-clinton-lynch-meeting-comey-fbi-lied-media-collusion-spin-and-illegality
- ↑ http://bb4sp.com/lynch-grandmothers-name-alias-doj/#
- ↑ https://youtu.be/5CSZKmssG2o
- ↑ http://www.trunews.com/article/doj-clinton-investigation-revealed-as-less-than-apolitical
- ↑ Statement by Director James Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System (July i5, 2015).
- ↑ https://www.wsj.com/articles/james-comey-is-maxwell-smart-1501022653?mod=e2fb
- ↑ https://youtu.be/bu8vI4js_OE
- ↑ https://sharylattkisson.com/when-incidental-intel-collection-isnt-incidental/
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/tipsheets/politico-influence/2016/12/fara-complaint-alleges-pro-russian-lobbying-217776
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/05/doj-abruptly-drops-case-against-gun-runner-who-threatened-to-reveal-clintons-libya-dealings.html
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/11/podesta-leaks-show-clinton-email-linking-saudi-arabia-qatar-to-isis.html
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/04/summary-of-media-articles-discussing-obamas-fisa-warrants-to-monitor-candidatepresident-trump/
- ↑ DOJ Political Surveillance – From the IRS in 2011 to the FISA Court in 2016, Posted on March 8, 2020 by sundance. theconservativetreehouse.com
- ↑ https://www.circa.com/story/2017/05/23/politics/obama-intel-agency-secretly-conducted-illegal-searches-on-americans-for-years
- ↑ https://youtu.be/pl_RATH89UM
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/08/ex-state-staffer-who-advocated-spying-on-trump-boasted-getting-winks-from-inside-obama-admin/
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/national-security/attorney-general-lynch-pleads-fifth-secret-iran-ransom-payments/
- ↑ http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html
- ↑ Check out @HillaryClinton's Tweet: https://twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/793250312119263233?s=09
- ↑ https://me.me/i/pay-close-attention-the-server-in-trump-tower-with-alleged-10790639
- ↑ later FBI Director. James Comey, the name entrusted to investigate government leaks, admits to being an anonymous source for the New York Times. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html
- ↑ http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3571705/posts
- ↑ https://heatst.com/world/exclusive-fbi-granted-fisa-warrant-covering-trump-camps-ties-to-russia/
- ↑ HPSCI, Russian Active Measures in U.S. Elections, March 22, 2018, p. 127.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/vjoMcqMTMfw
- ↑ https://youtu.be/ijhL3-5sr18
- ↑ https://youtu.be/_VonG4TyTWw
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2016/07/05/three-eyewitnesses-allege-hillary-called-aide-a-fking-jew-bastard/
- ↑ 100.0 100.1 Did Hillary commit a hate crime?, Human Events, July 28, 2000.
- ↑ https://www.amazon.com/State-Union-Complex-Marriage-Hillary/dp/0060193921
- ↑ Hillary faces voters' wrath for alleged ethnic slur, Michael Ellison, London Guardian, July 18, 2000.
- ↑ Hillary’s Manners, Joseph Sobran, July 18, 2000.
- ↑ I agree with Clinton!, Joseph Farah, WorldNetDaily, July 20, 2000.
- ↑ http://www.blackelectorate.com/articles.asp?ID=320
- ↑ https://www.thenation.com/article/hillary-clinton-does-not-deserve-black-peoples-votes/
- ↑ http://www.prisonpolicy.org/research/incarceration_rates_growth_causes/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/yu9OH_KfPXA
- ↑ Hillary Clinton on "Superpredators", Mrs. Clinton Campaign Speech Keene State University, January 25, 1996. youtube.com
- ↑ http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/09/12/clinton-and-doeplorables-her-comments-about-trump-voters-her-fellow-americans-show-why-she
- ↑ ://youtu.be/bifsEkjTAc8
- ↑ Hillary Clinton's Illness Revealed, Dr. Ted Noel, VidZette.com, Aug. 29, 2016. youtube.com
- ↑ http://polidics.com/news/hillary-clintons-jew-bastard.html
- ↑ http://rapmusic.com/threads/hillary-clinton-hates-blacks-and-jews-caught-by-the-secret-service-and-endorsers.1074368/
- ↑ 115.0 115.1 https://emptysuit.wordpress.com/2010/08/02/the-clintons-jews-and-niggers-warning-graphic-language/
- ↑ https://www.theblaze.com/contributions/racial-slurs-are-unsettling-if-used-by-celebrity-chefs-or-top-democrats/
- ↑ DISPARITY BETWEEN JACKSON'S VOTE AND DELEGATE COUNT VEXES PARTY, By DAVID E. ROSENBAUM, New York Times, May 20, 1984.
- ↑ https://socialistworker.org/2016/07/25/how-democrats-got-over-the-rainbow
- ↑ https://www.amazon.com/Ron-Browns-Body-Presidency-Hillarys/dp/0785262377
- ↑ http://www.blackcommentator.com/46/46_cover.html
- ↑ https://ofamerica.wordpress.com/tag/democratic-leadership-council/
- ↑ The Clintons’ sordid race game: No one will say it, but the Clintons’ rise was premised on repudiating black voters, Corey Robin, Salon, Jan 31, 2016
- ↑ http://wallstreetonparade.com/2016/07/media-gets-facts-wrong-on-loretta-lynchbill-clinton-tarmac-meeting/
- ↑ Findings of the Supreme Court of the United States in Clinton vs Jeffers No. 90-394 (1990) on appeal 730 F. Supp. 196, 198-201 (ED Ark. 1989) (three-judge court), aff'd, No. 89-2008 (Jan. 7, 1991).
- ↑ http://commonsensewonder.blogspot.com/2016/09/bill-clintons-comment-about-trumps-make.html
- ↑ http://www.siliconinvestor.com/readreplies.aspx?subjectid=28880&msgid=18476315
- ↑ http://fair.org/extra/lani-guinier/
- ↑ https://www.c-span.org/video/?42098-1/assistant-attorney-general-nomination
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_"Say"_McIntosh
- ↑ https://twitter.com/danney_williams?s=09
- ↑ https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2008/01/17/sex-lies-and-major-headlines
- ↑ http://epubbookonline.com/b/3035/roger-stone/the-clintons-war-on-women/27
- ↑ http://wc.blackplanet.com/news/article_comments.html?news_item_id=46467
- ↑ http://aapoliticalpundit.blogspot.com/2007/12/blacks-clintons-presidency-and-ron.html
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/12/22/AR2007122201762.html
- ↑ https://youtu.be/BMXnPYGDgVc
- ↑ https://youtu.be/HR-WkSEzaho
- ↑ Christopher Hitchens, Skeptical Brotha. Retrieved 23 June 2016
- ↑ Bill Clinton "Hopped Up On Whack" -- Ricky Ray Rector Part 2, Colin Benjamin, Black Star News, April 13, 2016
- ↑ Hillary Clinton’s Indefensible Stance on the Death Penalty, Liliana Segura, The Intercept, Mar. 17 2016
- ↑ Jan 31, 2016 04:00 AM MDT The Clintons’ sordid race game: No one will say it, but the Clintons’ rise was premised on repudiating black voters, Corey Robin, Salon, Jan. 31, 2016
- ↑ The Clintons’ War on Drugs: When Black Lives Didn’t Matter, By Donna Murch, The New Republic, February 9, 2016
- ↑ Why Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote, Michelle Alexander, The Nation, February 10, 2016
- ↑ While Missouri Students Battle Racism, Prison Lobbyists Funded Hillary Clinton’s Campaign, H.A. Goodman, Huffington Post, Nov 13, 2015
- ↑ https://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-56765970.html
- ↑ Why Did It Take an Activist to Bring ‘Superpredators’ Into the Campaign?, By Jim Naureckas, FAIR, 27 Feb 2016
- ↑ From Crisis to Working Majority, Stan Greenberg, The American Prospect 2, no. 7 (September 1991). Republished 24 May 2005
- ↑ The Rhetoric of First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton: Crisis Management Discourse, Colleen E. Kelley, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2001, pp. 268-269
- ↑ Bernie Sanders slams Clinton's "racist" 1996 super predators comment, By Reena Flores, CBS News, April 14, 2016
- ↑ Superscapegoating, Teen 'superpredators' hype set stage for draconian legislation, By Robin Templeton, FAIR, 1 Jan 1998
- ↑ America's New Racial Reality: White Minority Status, While Obama raises the bar for racial understanding, the Democratic Leadership Council leverages white voter fear. By Roberto Lovato / New America Media, March 21, 2008
- ↑ Muzzling The African-American Agenda With Black Help, Bruce A. Dixon, The Black Commentator. www.blackcommentator.com
- ↑ Bill Clinton: Obama Is Just Like Jesse Jackson, Huffington Post, 03/28/2008
- ↑ Clinton makes case for wide appeal, By Kathy Kiely and Jill Lawrence, USA TODAY, 5/8/2008
- ↑ Did You Know Bill Clinton Made Racist Comments About Barack Obama When He First Ran For President, F. Taylor, Urban Intellectuals, July 17, 2015.
- ↑ Hillary has cynically turned to the one argument she has left: race, Gary Younge, Guardian UK, 2008.
- ↑ America's New Racial Reality: White Minority Status, While Obama raises the bar for racial understanding, the Democratic Leadership Council leverages white voter fear. By Roberto Lovato / New America Media, March 21, 2008.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/vzVAcn1YkcY
- ↑ Hillary Dropped the Ball on Boko Haram, Josh Rogin, [The Daily Beast], May 7, 2014. www.yahoo.com
- ↑ Morrissey, Ed (May 8, 2014). Did Hillary refuse to designate Boko Haram as a terrorist organization? Hot Air website.
- ↑ http://www.theledger.com/opinion/20160927/letter-for-hillary-money-matters-more
- ↑ Bill Clinton and Barack Obama: an alliance long and slow in the making, Gary Younge, Guardian UK.
- ↑ Who is BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA? Mission Statement, stop-obama.org
- ↑ The Great Islamophobic Crusade, CBSNEWS, December 19, 2010. cbsnews.com
- ↑ https://youtu.be/bifsEkjTAc8
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/25/nyregion/justice-dept-replaces-investigators-on-eric-garner-case.html
- ↑ http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/erica-garner-rips-clinton-camp-emails-father-death-article-1.2847478
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/28/daughter-eric-garner-slams-clinton-campaign-over-emails-about-fathers-death.html
- ↑ https://youtu.be/kfGeXth-Do4
- ↑ http://victuruslibertas.com/2016/09/temper-temper-killary-goes-on-rampage-for-over-an-hour-throwing-glass-at-staffers-head/
- ↑ https://wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/41311
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2017/03/01/pakistani-suspects-in-house-it-probe-received-4-million-from-dem-reps/
- ↑ https://archive.is/mil9q
- ↑ https://observer.com/2016/07/wikileaks-proves-primary-was-rigged-dnc-undermined-democracy/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/D3FMgZruOXE
- ↑ http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-02/un-official-accidentally-crushes-own-throat-right-testifying-against-hillary-clinton
- ↑ http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/2016_0722_dnc_wilding2.pdf
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Kp7FkLBRpKg
- ↑ https://archive.is/p0ij6
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/28/kim-dotcom-promises-raise-1-million-wikileaks-foll/
- ↑ http://wallstreetonparade.com/2016/08/sanders-supporters-stunned-by-sudden-death-of-38-year-shawn-lucas-who-served-the-lawsuit-on-the-dnc-and-wasserman-shultz/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/xCRBM--C2ZI
- ↑ http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/dnc-files-scathing-rebuttal-wants-fraud-lawsuit-filed-by-bernie-backers-thrown-out/
- ↑ Hillary Clinton on Assange "Can't we just drone this guy" -- report https://t.co/S7tPrl2QCZ https://t.co/qy2EQBa48y
- ↑ http://victuruslibertas.com/2016/11/do-john-and-tony-podesta-have-a-connection-with-missing-child-madeleine-mccann/
- ↑ 
- ↑ 
- ↑ http://truepundit.com/under-intense-pressure-to-silence-wikileaks-secretary-of-state-hillary-clinton-proposed-drone-strike-on-julian-assange/
- ↑ https://mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/790004642038050816/photo/1
- ↑ https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/56638#efmAAGAA2AGJAI2
- ↑ https://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/03/23/what-is-crowdstrike-firm-hired-by-dnc-has-ties-to-hillary-clinton-a-ukrainian-billionaire-and-google/
- ↑ colloquially referred to as "industry" by the IC.
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-government-hackers-penetrated-dnc-stole-opposition-research-on-trump/2016/06/14/cf006cb4-316e-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.9c00be4c3957
- ↑ https://www.voanews.com/a/crowdstrike-comey-russia-hack-dnc-clinton-trump/3776067.html
- ↑ http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-22/muzzled-breitbart-wh-correspondent-ordered-not-ask-televised-question-discrediting-d
- ↑ https://archive.is/mIlwc
- ↑ https://youtu.be/xTMw_w4IhBw
- ↑ https://youtu.be/2f-_vtw0jWg
- ↑ https://70news.wordpress.com/2016/08/23/wikileaks-hillarys-crackhead-and-dementia-bombshell-hillary-clinton-used-drugs-for-dementia-and-parkinsons-disease-asked-nfl-chief-to-help-her-deal-with/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2016/08/23/emails-top-hillary-aide-was-researching-drug-that-treats-parkinsons-alzheimers/
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/election/article101235582.html#emlnl=Morning_Newsletter
- ↑ https://youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
- ↑ http://www.inquisitr.com/3471504/hillary-clinton-needs-a-thorough-neurological-exam-obamas-doctor-says/
- ↑ http://usdefensewatch.com/2016/09/dr-milton-wolf-obamas-cousin-catches-lie-in-hillary-clinton-medical-report/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/08/26/dr-drew-show-canceled-days-after-his-negative-speculation-about-hillary-clintons-health/
- ↑ http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/huffpo-writer-questions-hillary-health-happened/
- ↑ Hillary Clinton Colostomy Bag Cover-up Consumes US Media Giants, Puts Debates In Doubt, Sorcha Faal, August 30, 2016. www.whatdoesitmesn.com
- ↑ http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-01-31-clinton-collapse_x.htm
- ↑ http://heatst.com/politics/must-see-photos-of-hillary-clinton-propped-up-on-pillows/
- ↑ http://www.healthline.com/health/parkinsons/stages#Overview1
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/20/hillary-clinton-missed-debate-wouldnt-share-bathroom/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Zr1IDQ2V1eM
- ↑ http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2104.htm
- ↑ https://twitter.com/pzf/status/775002372875644928?s=09
- ↑ https://hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/whats-wrong-hillary-wears-heavy-coat-black-pants-nantucket-fundraiser-august/
- ↑ http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/obama-staff-dropped-bombshell-hillary-medical-details-two-strokes/
- ↑ http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/hillary-clinton-admitted-hospital-blood-clot-article-1.1230031
- ↑ http://www.eutimes.net/2016/08/father-of-doctor-treating-hillary-clinton-for-dementia-mysteriously-dies/
- ↑ http://allnewspipeline.com/Hillary_Clinton_Medical_Records_Released.php
- ↑ https://www.michaeljfox.org/understanding-parkinsons/living-with-pd/topic.php?dyskinesia
- ↑ http://commons.pacificu.edu/pt/93/
- ↑ http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5e6_1473703406
- ↑ https://www.michaeljfox.org/foundation/news-detail.php?swallowing-and-parkinson-disease
- ↑ http://www.theamericanmirror.com/hacking-hillary-complete-timeline-2016-coughing-fits/
- ↑ https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-dead-zone-1473790527
- ↑ http://www.people.com/article/hillary-clinton-staff-sick-pneumonia
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20160830040320/http://www.hlntv.com/shows/dr-drew
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/politics/dr-drew-gravely-concerned-clintons-health-archaic-treatments/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/IFxe-jvME8k
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/hillary-clinton-health-replace-contingency-228037
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/video/hillary-clinton-defended-this-womans-rapist/
- ↑ The New York Times Is Obsessed with 2 Things. You Already Know What They Are., By Charles P. Pierce, Esquire, Jan 20, 2016.
- ↑ Dick Morris: I Left When Hillary Hired Secret Police to Go After Woman Victimized by Bill, by Breitbart.com, 31 Oct 2014.
- ↑ Hillary Clinton calls Bill Clinton's sexual assault victims "Bimbo Eruptions" youtube.com
- ↑ A Woman Who Was Sexually Assaulted by Bill Clinton Drops a BOMB on Hillary, thepoliticalinsider.com
- ↑ ’90s Scandals Threaten to Erode Hillary Clinton’s Strength With Women, By AMY CHOZICK, New York Times, JAN. 20, 2016.
- ↑ https://www.lifezette.com/polizette/the-hillary-clinton-smear-machine/
- ↑ The Clinton's War on Women, pp. 16-17 pdf.
- ↑ A Woman in Charge, Carl Bernstein, Knopf Doubleday Publishing Group, Jun 5, 2007
- ↑ http://bonedjello.com/Articles/The%20Murder%20of%20Jerry%20Parks.html
- ↑ The real story behind the Clinton body count, WorldNetDaily, 07/13/2005. Review of Richard Poe’s, Hillary’s Secret War. wnd.com
- ↑ PRIVATE AND PUBLIC INVESTIGATIVE RESOURCES, SECTION: SECRET POLICE, Revised 8/10/00. http://alamo-girl.com
- ↑ Reports Tie Clinton Sexcapades to Foster's Death. mega.nu
- ↑ Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kathleen Willey, WND Books, 2007.
- ↑ PI 'admits' Hillary paid him to harass Willey, WND, 11/07/2007.
- ↑ It’s Poker Night With Larry Flynt! Porn King Discourses on Sex, Gore, By Andrew Goldman, New York Observer, 08/28/00
- ↑ https://www.buzzfeed.com/rubycramer/hillary-clinton-already-knows-the-bad-thing-you-said?utm_term=.ry2yGw3Go#.of4rD4yDJ
- ↑ https://youtu.be/EPlDvVwER7A
- ↑ 253.00 253.01 253.02 253.03 253.04 253.05 253.06 253.07 253.08 253.09 253.10 253.11 253.12 253.13 Dateline NBC: February 24, 1999. The Washington Post published a story about the interview on February 25, 1999.
- ↑ 254.0 254.1 254.2 New York Times: On Tortuous Route, Sexual Assault Accusation Against Clinton Resurfaces. February 24, 1999.
- ↑ 255.0 255.1 "Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth?". Slate (magazine). March 3, 1999.
- ↑ 256.0 256.1 Kurtz, Howard (February 25, 1999). "Clinton Accuser's Story Aired". Washington Post. p. A15.
- ↑ 257.0 257.1 257.2 257.3 FOX News: Interview with Sean Hannity. June 10, 2003. Excerpt available via YouTube.
- ↑ Wall Street Journal: Juanita Broaddrick Meets the Press. February 19, 1999.
- ↑ 
- ↑ http://albertpeia.com/oxfordassault.htm
- ↑ The Washington Times. "The missing Clinton women", Washington Times, June 24, 2004.
- ↑ Living with the Clintons, Bill's Arkansas bodyguards tell the story the press missed, By David Brock, 1993
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2014/12/15/why-hillary-is-not-inevitable-bills-sordid-past/
- ↑ http://www.villagevoice.com/news/the-trashing-of-clintons-women-6422690
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1998/11/18/jones/
- ↑ http://m.digitaljournal.com/article/255828
- ↑ http://redalertpolitics.com/2015/12/29/millennials-guide-bill-clintons-20-sex-scandals/
- ↑ Target: Caught in the Crosshairs of Bill and Hillary Clinton, Kathleen Willey, World Ahead Publishing, Nov 6, 2007 ISBN 978-0974670164 ISBN 0974670162
- ↑ The Breach: Inside the Impeachment and Trial of William Jefferson Clinton, Peter Backer, December 4, 2012, p. 138
- ↑ https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion/2014/11/21/rape-allegations-hurt-bill-cosby-but-sail-past-bill-clinton/YTIsUoXS2uxrW1mW2JSuRM/story.html
- ↑ AUDIO: Hillary Clinton Speaks of Defense of Child Rapist in Newly Unearthed Tapes, Washington Free Beacon Staff, June 15, 2014. freebeacon.com
- ↑ Video: Hillary Clinton brags about getting a pedophile off the hook, By Brandon Turbeville, January 25, 2016. www.intellihub.com
- ↑ She Lied: 'Hillary Clinton Took Me Through Hell,' Rape Victim Says, Josh Rogan, The Daily Beast, 06.20.14.
- ↑ Politifact: Did Hillary Clinton ask to be 'relieved' from representing an accused rapist in 1970s?, By Steve Contorno, July 17th, 2014. politifact.com
- ↑ https://www.forbes.com/sites/clareoconnor/2011/02/28/jeffrey-epstein-sex-offender-yes-billionaire-no/#669f83922136
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/07/06/billionaire-sex-offender-epstein-once-claimed-co-founded-clinton-foundation.html
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2584309/Bill-Clinton-identified-lawsuit-against-former-friend-pedophile-Jeffrey-Epstein-regular-orgies-Caribbean-compound-former-president-visited-multiple-times.html#ixzz3NysnRS27
- ↑ http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/bill-clinton/bill-clinton-and-jeffrey-epstein-9086711
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2015/03/27/cheryl-mills-the-woman-who-knew-too-much/
- ↑ http://nypost.com/2011/02/25/billionaire-jeffrey-epstein-im-a-sex-offender-not-a-predator/
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2015/07/judge-unseals-more-details-in-jeffrey-epstein-underage-sex-lawsuit-210065
- ↑ http://snn.bz/clinton-4ss/
- ↑ http://www.prorev.com/knowl2a.htm
- ↑ http://www.justice-integrity.org/faq/791-ken-starr-explains-his-help-for-billionaire-pervert-jeffrey-epstein
- ↑ Hillary Clinton student letters reveal high mind, By Toby Harnden, London Telegraph, 30 Jul 2007.
- ↑ New American Roget's College Thesaurus in Dictionary Form (Revised & Updated), By Philip D. Morehead, Penguin Books, 2002.
- ↑ Booknotes, C-Span, March 27, 1995.
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/1993/07/22/us/white-house-aide-leaves-no-clue-about-suicide.html?pagewanted=all
- ↑ More Obama Desperation: talks about Hillary and Bill's secret pact of ambition, Sun Nov-18-07 08:22 PM. www.democraticunderground.com
- ↑ http://breaking911.com/breaking-talk-radio-host-michael-savage-abruptly-removed-radio-claims-sabotage/
- ↑ http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/desperately-seeking-millennials-hillary-makes-guest-appearance-sitcom-broad-city
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/BroadCity/comments/4arkei/your_thoughts_on_the_hillary_clinton_cameo/
- ↑ http://www.comedycentral.com.au/hot-takes/videos/season-1-ep-7-hillary-clinton-needs-to-log-off
- ↑ How Google Manipulates Search Results In Favor Of Hillary Clinton, by Tyler Durden, Jun 10, 2016. zerohedge.com
- ↑ Here Are 10 More Examples of Google Search Results Favorable to Hillary, Tech giant accused of whitewashing autocomplete results, Brent Scher and Elizabeth Harrington, Washington Free Beacon, June 10, 2016
- ↑ Did Google Manipulate Search for Hillary?, Matt Lieberman, SourceFed, Jun 9, 2016. UPDATE: Friday June 10. youtube.com
- ↑ Failing Delegate Math, A popular meme detailing the actual delegate count between Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton in May 2016 is mostly accurate. Kim LaCapria, Snopes, May 10, 2016
- ↑ Superdelegate System Has Been Used as a Form of Voter Suppression, Posted by G.A. Casebeer, The Bern Report, May 23, 2016
- ↑ How Google Could Rig the 2016 Election, Google has the ability to drive millions of votes to a candidate with no one the wiser, By Robert Epstein, Politico, August 19, 2015
- ↑ THE GROUNDWORK The stealthy, Eric Schmidt-backed startup that’s working to put Hillary Clinton in the White House, Adam Pasick & Tim Fernholz, Quartz, October 09, 2015. qz.com
- ↑ Users Claim Google Is Putting Trump Emails In Their Spam Box, Alex Pfeiffer, Daily Caller, 8:19 AM 06/23/2016
- ↑ https://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/296753-cnn-falsely-adds-racial-to-trump-vetting-comments
- ↑ https://thehill.com/media/293704-cnn-edits-crooked-out-of-trump-tweet-on-hillary
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://abcnews.go.com/Health/hillary-clinton-blood-clot-life-threatening-medical-experts/story?id=18101213
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2012/12/15/us/us-hillary-clinton-concussion/
- ↑ https://www.weeklystandard.com/hillary-im-probably-on-blood-thinners-for-life/article/794545
- ↑ http://pagesix.com/2016/09/04/dr-drew-loses-show-after-discussing-hillarys-health/?_ga=1.33153086.1667858589.1472997909
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://youtu.be/BO-TyETzNO8
- ↑ https://youtu.be/NzyyIb5_jXA
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/sep/04/cnn-international-documentary-bahrain-arab-spring-repression
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-right-response-to-donald-trump-a-media-blackout/2016/06/14/2868a0e0-3256-11e6-8758-d58e76e11b12_story.html?utm_term=.ad617f85321f
- ↑ http://www.postbulletin.com/opinion/dana-milbank-clinton-must-cast-aside-caution/article_332fbebf-4ca6-5679-958e-94b24789e6b1.html
- ↑ http://www.nndb.com/people/871/000044739/
- ↑ http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x3888011
- ↑ https://youtu.be/MM7oPN2g1ig
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Fju459PbqIc
- ↑ Tapper, Jake et al. (June 15, 2015). "45 times Secretary Clinton pushed the trade bill she now opposes". CNN website/Politics.
- ↑ Swenson, Michele (June 24, 2014). "NAFTA, the Trans-Pacific Partnership and the Clinton Global Initiative". Huffington Post/The Blog.
- ↑ Shreckinger, Ben (February 21, 2014). "How Obama's free trade push could put Hillary in a tight spot". The Atlantic website.
- ↑ Book says Hillary talks to dead, CNN, Junne 22, 1996
- ↑ CLINTON AFFIRMS U.S. POLICY ON IRAQ, By THOMAS L. FRIEDMAN, New York Times, January 15, 1993
- ↑ https://youtu.be/sQq3hs_lXpY
- ↑ Madeleine Albright says 500,000 dead Iraqi Children was "worth it" wins Medal of Freedom. youtube.com
- ↑ ‘We Think the Price Is Worth It’, By Rahul Mahajan, FAIR, 1 Nov. 2001
- ↑ Living History, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Simon and Schuster, Apr 19, 2004, p. 489
- ↑ "Clinton Supports Regime Change in Iraq." Tim Russert, correspondent. Meet the Press. NBCUniversal Media. 15 Sep. 2002.
- ↑ https://www.thenation.com/article/hard-look-iraq-sanctions/
- ↑ What Really Happened: the Story of Clinton Inc. 's Efforts to Rewrite Bill Clinton's Record on Iraq and Terrorism, Kevin Groenhagen, Lulu.com, Jul 16, 2008
- ↑ Hillary Clinton often boasts about helping children, but she betrayed them as First Lady, Ben Norton, Salon, Oct 15, 2015.
- ↑ Welfare Transformed: Universalizing Family Policies That Work, Robert Cherry, Oxford University Press, Jul 18, 2007.
- ↑ What Really Happened At Waco, CBSNews staff, CBS News, Jan 25, 2000.
- ↑ Hillary Ordered The Final Massacre At Waco, By Robert Morrow, January 27, 2014. www.economicpolicyjournal.com
- ↑ Labaton, Stephen. "A Clinton Friend Admits Mail Fraud and Tax Evasion", New York Times, December 7, 1994. Retrieved on May 28, 2008.
- ↑ Report to the Deputy Attorney General on the Events at Waco, Texas. U.S. Department of Justice (October 8, 1993). Retrieved on May 28, 2008.
- ↑ Transcript: Larry King Live, CNN, February 9, 2001.
- ↑ "The 1993 suicide of White House counsel Vincent Foster, hard on the heels of the travel-office imbroglio and his filing of delinquent Whitewater Corp. tax returns." Untangling Whitewater, By Dan Froomkin Washingtonpost.com Staff.
- ↑ Hillary Clinton Voted to Continue Cluster Bombing Civilians, By DemocraticLuntz, DailyKos, Dec 21, 2007.
- ↑ U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 109th Congress - 2nd Session, On the Amendment (Feinstein Amdt. No. 4882 ) Purpose of Bill:To protect civilian lives from unexploded cluster munitions. September 6, 2006.
- ↑ Children Are Forty Percent of Cluster Bomb Casualties, BY TV 3 News (New Zealand)
- ↑ Hillary Clinton Voted to Continue Cluster Bombing Civilians, DailyKos, Feb 15, 2016.
- ↑ https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/arkansas/docs/floorplan.html
- ↑ http://www.theodoresworld.net/archives/2008/04/hillary_clinton_photo_op_at_ch.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/19980504054623/http://texaseagle.org/torch/04-97.html#cliff
- ↑ http://pictures.reuters.com/archive/-RP1DRIEASWAB.html
- ↑ http://www.inquisitr.com/3225440/hillary-clinton-means-war-says-vladimir-putin-to-frightened-russian-people-american-militarism-has-a-female-face/
- ↑ Hillary the Hawk, By Stephen Zunes, The Cairo Review of Global Affairs, Winter 2016.
- ↑ http://www.unhcr.org/en-us/news/latest/2015/6/558193896/worldwide-displacement-hits-all-time-high-war-persecution-increase.html
- ↑ https://youtu.be/6TcbU5jAavw
- ↑ Legacy of Ashes : The History of the CIA, Tim Weiner, Random House, 2008, p. 439
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/id/5981265/
- ↑ What Kim Jong-Il Learned from Qaddafi's Fall: Never Disarm, As the U.S. tries to restart multiparty talks with North Korea, it may find that the rogue state suddenly sees greater value in keeping its nuclear arsenal, Mira Rapp-Hooper and Kenneth N. Waltz, The Atlantic, Oct 24, 2011.
- ↑ North Korea cites Muammar Gaddafi's 'destruction' in nuclear test defence Pyongyang says the fates of the late Libyan leader and Saddam Hussein show the need for a nuclear deterrent, By AFP, 2:49AM GMT 09 Jan 2016. www.telegraph.co.uk
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Fgcd1ghag5Y
- ↑ https://youtu.be/kqD8lIdIMRo
- ↑ http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/218188
- ↑ http://www.mrctv.org/videos/clinton-defends-iran-deal-thats-diplomacy
- ↑ http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/iran-sanctions-the-german-control-problem
- ↑ https://www.cbsnews.com/news/china-calls-for-new-security-pact-with-russia-iran/
- ↑ https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/tony-blair/12086505/Tony-Blairs-phone-conversations-with-Colonel-Gaddafi-revealed.html
- ↑ National Security Hillary’s war: How conviction replaced skepticism in Libya intervention, By Joby Warrick, Washington Post, October 30, 2011.
- ↑ LESSONS OF LIBYA FOR FUTURE WESTERN MILITARY FORAYS, By John Barry, Newsweek National Security Correspondent. europeaninstitute.org
- ↑ Operation Odyssey Dawn (Libya): Background and Issues for Congress, Congressional Research Service, March 30, 2011, p.3 (p.7 pdf).
- ↑ Colonel Gaddafi warned Tony Blair of Islamist attacks on Europe, By Robert Mendick, Telegraph 07 Jan 2016. telegraph.co.uk
- ↑ Frame by frame HD video of murdering Colonel Gaddafi (RA) Part 2, posted by Salahuddin. youtube.com
- ↑ The media are misleading the public on Syria, By Stephen Kinzer, Boston Globe, February 18, 2016. "The Syrian war will be remembered as one of the most shameful episodes in the history of the American press."
- ↑ ISIS arming themselves with US-made military hardware to wage jihad across the Middle East after seizing weapons from Syrian rebels and Iraqi soldiers, By Ted Thornhill for MailOnline, 9 September 2014. www.dailymail.co.uk
- ↑ Hillary Clinton’s Foreign Policy Deception, Jeff Sachs, Huffington Post, 08/13/2014 08:39 am ET | Updated Oct 13, 2014
- ↑ Hillary Clinton Criticizes Obama on Syria Policy, Sam Frizell, Time, Aug. 10, 2014
- ↑ HuffPo, ibid.
- ↑ Syria Cease-Fire Is a Sham That Helps Assad Cling to Power, By Faysal Itani and Hossam Abouzahr, Newsweek, 4/24/16.
- ↑ Hillary’s War: Don’t believe Clinton’s claim she wants her emails released. She’s got too much to hide. Kenneth R. Timmerman, Frontpage Magazine, March 5, 2015
- ↑ Page, Susan (May 10, 2013). Sen. Graham: Hillary Clinton should testify on Benghazi. USA Today website.
- ↑ Hillary Clinton on Gaddafi: We came, we saw, he died. youtube.com
- ↑ Libya: Obama Admits Clinton's "Greatest Moment" Was His "Worst Mistake, Lauren McCauley, Common Dreams, April 12, 2016.
- ↑ https://www.investors.com/politics/commentary/the-anatomy-of-hillary-clintons-84-million-money-laundering-scheme/
- ↑ Hillary forces target Bush donors, By Ben White, Politico, 05/05/16. politico.com
- ↑ Clinton Campaign to Republican Donors: Hillary Shares Your Values, by Jake Johnson, Common Dreams, May 09, 2016. commondreams.org
- ↑ Clinton targeting former Jeb Bush donors on Wall Street, By Eric DuVall, UPI, May 6, 2016. www.upi.com
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/1992/03/29/us/the-1992-campaign-political-memo-when-trouble-s-ahead-clinton-s-staff-is-ready.html
- ↑ Blameworthy: Bill Clinton. 25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis, Time magazine.
- ↑ Fact Check: Did Glass-Steagall Cause The 2008 Financial Crisis?, October 14, 2015. npr.org
- ↑ Bashour, Nicholas Michael (July 17, 2012). "Wikimania 2012 swan song". Wikimedia blog website.
- ↑ Vogel, Kenneth P. & Isenstadt, Alex (November 9, 2016). How did everyone get it so wrong?. Politico. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- ↑ Catanese, David (October 24, 2016). Republicans’ Last Hope: The Polls Are Wrong. U.S. News & World Report. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- ↑ Nelson, Louis (November 1, 2016). Clinton camp on new survey showing Trump ahead: It’s ‘bad polling’. Politico. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- ↑ Trump wins presidency, defeats Clinton in historic election upset. Fox News. November 8, 2016. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- ↑ Blake, Aaron (November 9, 2016). Donald Trump just blew up the electoral map. The Washington Post. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- ↑ Flint, Joe & Alpert, Lukas I. (November 9, 2016). How the Media’s Election Predictions Badly Missed the Mark. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- ↑ Bresnahan, John (November 9, 2016). Republicans hold the Senate in a stunner. Politico. Retrieved November 9, 2016.
- ↑ Hughes, Siobhan (November 9, 2016). Democrats Gain Seats in House, But GOP Retains Majority. The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved November 9, 2016.
- ↑ Greenblatt, Alan (November 9, 2016). Republicans Add to Their Dominance of State Legislatures. Governing. Retrieved November 9, 2016.
- ↑ Siegel, Josh (November 9, 2016). Republicans Maintain Strong Control of State Capitols. Here’s What That Means. The Daily Signal. Retrieved November 9, 2016.
- ↑ Lieb, David A. (November 9, 2016). Republicans governorships rise to highest mark since 1922. U.S. News & World Report. Retrieved November 9, 2016.
- ↑ Bosman, Julie & Davey, Monica (November 11, 2016). Republicans Expand Control in a Deeply Divided Nation. The New York Times. Retrieved November 14, 2016.
- ↑ Greenslade, Roy (November 10, 2016). Madam President: how Newsweek reported a Clinton victory. The Guardian. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- ↑ Taylor, Kristinn (November 9, 2016). Hubris: Hillary Clinton Signed Newsweek ‘Madam President’ Cover On Election Eve. The Gateway Pundit. Retrieved November 10, 2016.
- ↑ 400.0 400.1 Flynn, Daniel J. (Novmeber 15, 2016). Hillary Clinton Screaming Obscenities and Throwing Objects in Election Night Meltdown. Bretbart. Retrieved November 18, 2016.
- ↑ Rusty (November 15, 2016). Reports: Clinton Had a Violent Meltdown on Election Night. The Political Insider. Retrieved November 18, 2016.
- ↑ UPDATE | Clinton campaign pushes back address one hour. WRDW (with AP). November 9, 2016. Retrieved November 20, 2016.
- ↑ Strause, Jackie (November 9, 2016). Hillary Clinton Delivers Emotional, Inspiring Concession Speech: "I'm Sorry". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved November 20, 2016.
- ↑ Balakrishana, Anita (September 8, 2016). Clinton: Trump is totally unqualified to be commander in chief. CNBC. Retrieved November 18, 2016.
- ↑ Riddell, Kelly (May 23, 2016). Hillary Clinton hits Trump on temper, but she’s no picnic, either. The Washington Times. Retrieved November 18, 2016.
- ↑ Unruh, Bob (November 15, 2016). Report: Hillary 'physically violent' after losing. WND. Retrieved November 18, 2016.
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2016/12/hillary-clinton-campaign-donors-post-mortem-232715
- ↑ Breitman, Kendall (April 7, 2017). Hillary Clinton Explains Why She Really Lost to Trump. NBC News. Retrieved April 8, 2017.
- ↑ Kew, Ben (April 6, 2017). Hillary Clinton Again Blames ‘Misogyny’ for Election Defeat. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 8, 2017.
- ↑ Adams, Becket; Weaver, Al (April 18, 2017). 'I'm sorry': Clinton campaign disaster laid bare in new book. Washington Examiner. Retrieved April 21, 2017.
- ↑ Geraghty, Jim (April 19, 2017). Shattered Illusions. National Review. Retrieved April 21, 2017.
- ↑ Kakutani, Michiko (April 17, 2017). 'Shattered' Charts Hillary Clinton's Course Into the Iceberg. The New York Times. Retrieved April 21, 2017.
- ↑ Takeaways from the Clinton campaign autopsy "Shattered". CBS News. April 18, 2017. Retrieved April 21, 2017.
- ↑ Hudson, Jerome (April 21, 2017). ‘Shattered’ Revelation: Clinton Campaign Hatched Russian Hacking Narrative 24 Hours After Hillary’s Loss. Breitbart News. Retrieved April 21, 2017.
- ↑ Biden knocks Clinton: Not a 'great' candidate. Fox News. Retrieved May 19, 2017.
- George Eliason: Beyond the DNC - Leaks, Hacks, and Treason, August 14, 2018.