NATO aggression in the Russia-Ukraine war
|NATO aggression in the Russia-Ukraine war|
|Date||April 2014 - ongoing|
|Location||Ukraine and Donbas region|
|Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU);
insurgent partisan groups;
|Donetsk Peoples Republic|
Luhansk Peoples Republic
|Joseph Robinette Biden
casualties and deserters
including 46,000+ KIA; 51,000-54,000 MIA;
6,500 POWs in Russian custody;
2,500 POWs in DPR & LPR custody
|20,000+ injured; possibly 5,000-7,000 KIA;|
The Russia-Ukraine War is a proxy war started by the United States in 2014 with the violent overthrow of the democratically elected government of Ukraine with the aid of neo-Nazi forces.
- 1 NATO expansion
- 2 US owned biological labs
- 3 Maidan coup
- 4 Ethnic cleansing in Donbas
- 5 2022 Special Military Operation
- 6 Expansion of war
- 6.1 NATO aggressive acts
- 6.1.1 US owned biological labs
- 6.1.2 Zaporozhye nuclear power plant
- 6.1.3 Terrorist attack on Nordstream pipeline
- 6.1.4 Turkstream
- 6.1.5 Kerch Strait bridge
- 6.1.6 Black Sea provocations
- 6.1.7 Attacks on civilian infrastructure
- 6.1.8 101st Airborne
- 6.1.9 Transnistria
- 6.1.10 Poland
- 6.1.11 Lithuania
- 6.2 Moldova
- 6.3 Republic of Georgia
- 6.4 Romania
- 6.5 Finland
- 6.6 Turkiye
- 6.7 NATO-backed foreign mercenaries
- 6.8 Belarusian neo-Nazis
- 6.1 NATO aggressive acts
- 7 Belligerents
- 8 NATO-backed Nazi insurgency
- 9 NATO looting Russian art
- 10 References
- 11 External links
In violation of an agreement between Mikhail Gorbachev and the George H.W. Bush administration, NATO advanced eastward beyond the Oder-Neisse line after 1991.
US owned biological labs
- See also: U.S. funded biological labs abroad
The government of Ukraine has no control over the military bio-laboratories on its own territory. According to the 2005 Agreement between the United States Department of Defense (DoD) and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine, the Ukrainian government is prohibited from public disclosure of sensitive information about the US program and Ukraine is obliged to transfer to the US Department of Defense dangerous pathogens for biological research. The Pentagon has been granted access to certain state secrets of Ukraine in connection with the projects under their agreement. The Pentagon has conducted biological experiments with a potentially lethal outcome on 4,400 soldiers in Ukraine.
The Russian military discover the presence of 30 U.S. owned and operated biological laboratories on the territory of Ukraine in early 2022; the United States Department of Defense later admitted to the existence of 46 such facilities in Ukraine.
- See also: Maidan coup
The Maidan coup was a U.S-backed color revolution which brought the neo-fascist Maidan regime to power. It began when the democratically elected government of President Viktor Yanukovych was overthrown on February 22, 2014 following months of agitation by the Obama State Department and John Brennan's CIA. It was an extension or continuation into Europe of the Obama administration's failed "Arab Spring" regime change policy and widely seen as Western imperialism.
With the overthrow of the democratically elected government, in April 2014 the majority Russian populations in Crimea and Donbas voted for re-incorporation into the Russian Federation in popular plebiscites; Crimea's request for re-admission was accepted by the Russian State Duma, while the Donbas territories were rejected. The Donetsk and the Lugansk People's Republics then declared independence as the fascist Maidan regime implemented a full-scale policy of ethnic cleansing and began artillery shelling of civilian residential neighborhoods to drive ethnic Russians and Russian-speakers out of the former Ukrainian territories. The newly declared independent republics organized their own defense militias.
In February 2015 peace talks were held in Minsk, Belarus. As of February 2022 big cities like Donetsk, Lugansk, Horlivka, Makiivka or Debaltseve fell under control of the independent republics.
Ethnic cleansing in Donbas
- See also: Ethnic cleansing in the Donbas and Donbas war
The Maidan regime adopted a policy of ethnic cleansing of ethnic Russians and Russian-speaking people in the Donbas region shortly after the Obama administration installed it in power in 2014. Journalist Bogdan Boutkevitch announced on Hromadske TV shortly after the success of the Maidan coup seizing power that the Donbas region
|"is severely overpopulated with people nobody has any use for. Trust me I know what I am saying. If we take, for example, just Donetsk oblast, there are approximately 4 million inhabitants, at least 1.5 million of them are superfluous. We don't need to "understand" Donbass, we need to understand Ukrainian national interests. Donbass must be exploited as a resource, which it is. I don't claim to have a quick solution recipe, but the most important thing that must be done - no matter how cruel it may sound, there is a certain category of people that MUST BE EXTERMINATED.|
As of 2021, 13,000 people have been killed in the conflict.
2022 Special Military Operation
- See also: Special Military Operation
Vladimir Putin set forth a claim under the doctrine of 'anticipatory collective self-defense', devised originally by the Clinton administration and NATO in regard to the 1998 Kosovo conflict, as it applies to Article 51 of the United Nations Charter. The unilateral declarations of independence by the Donbas republics are completely legal and precedented by the West's successful demands for Kosovo to be recognized as independent from Serbia, and adjudicated as such by the International Courts.
The Organization of World Peace reported in 2021, “according to Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council Decree no. 117/2021, Ukraine has committed to putting all options on the table to taking back control over the Russian annexed Crimea region. Signed on March 24th, President Zelensky has committed the country to pursue strategies that . . . ‘will prepare and implement measures to ensure the de-occupation and reintegration of the peninsula.’” Given that the residents of Crimea, most of whom are ethnic Russians, are quite happy with the current state of affairs under Russian governance – this, according to a 2020 Washington Post report – Zelensky’s threat in this regard was not only a threat against Russia itself but was also a threat of potentially massive bloodshed against a people who do not want to go back to Ukraine. The Donbas war represents a much more compelling case for justifying Russian intervention under the Responsibility to Protect (R2P) doctrine which has been advocated by such Western ‘humanitarians’ as Hillary Clinton, Samantha Power, and Susan Rice, and which was relied upon to justify the NATO interventions in countries like the former Yugoslavia and Libya.
On February 24, 2022 Vladimir Putin addressed the nation and made clear the objective of the Special Military Operation in Ukraine was not regime change:
|"The purpose of this operation is to protect people who, for eight years now, have been facing humiliation and genocide perpetrated by the Kiev regime. To this end, we will seek to demilitarize and denazify Ukraine, as well as bring to trial those who perpetrated numerous bloody crimes against civilians, including against citizens of the Russian Federation. It is not our plan to occupy the Ukrainian territory. We do not intend to impose anything on anyone by force."|
Expansion of war
- See also: Ukrainian collusion
The "interagency consensus" of the United States government has conducted an armed proxy war against ethnic Russians living in the Donbas for eight years, since 2014. President Donald John Trump was impeached in 2019 by the Democratic party, who control the United States House of Representatives, for going against this "interagency consensus" of the Executive Branch to foment a proxy war between the United States and Russia in Ukraine.
On April 27, 2022 the Exxon corporation declared force majeure, or exemption from liability for its Sakhalin-1 operations which produces about 273,000 barrels of crude oil per day for export to South Korea, Japan, Australia, Thailand and the United States. On April 30, the electrical plant at Sakhalin went up in flames.
Russian military analyst Viktor Litovkin, who is also head of the military news editorial office for the TASS news agency, said in a May 9, 2022 show on Sky News Arabia (UAE) that if the West declares war on Russia or sends soldiers to fight in Ukraine, it would mean all-out war. He said that sending weapons to Ukraine is one thing, but sending Western armed forces to Ukraine would be a different matter altogether. Litovkin added: “Russia has nuclear weapons that can destroy many European and non-European countries.”
The Predator and MQ-9 Reaper drones operate on a satellite uplink. Once it is airborne, the drone can be controlled directly from the United States. That makes the drone operators combatants and legitimate targets.
All told, only the 30 NATO states and another 30 NATO vassal states worldwide support NATO's war on Russia. More than a 2/3 majority of the United Nations General Assembly remain independent or aligned with Russia. Even among the warring NATO states and its subject clients, deep division remain both within the alliance itself, and within the populations of those countries and their colonial subjects whose rogue leaders have led them into war with Russia.
On June 29, 2022 U.S. socialist dictator Joe Biden announced that six U.S. Navy Arleigh Burke-class destroyers were being moved into the Mediterranean Sea to provide air defense missions and the ability to launch cruise missiles well inland into Russia.
NATO aggressive acts
On May 4, 2022 the New York Times reported that NATO was complicit in the assassination of several Russian generals through real time intelligence sharing of geolocation surveillance. At least 10 Generals were reported to have been targeted and killed, and numerous Colonel and Lt. Colonel battalion commanders.
On May 24, 2022 Hungary declared a state of emergency.
On May 28, 2022 Europol, the European Unions law enforcement agency, issued a grave warning that NATO weapons flooding into Ukraine were ending up in the hands of criminal organizations.
Former Clinton era NATO chief Wesley Clark, who waged NATO's first war of aggression against Serbia in 1998, was quoted by the Voice of America, the Russian language edition of Deutsche Welle, and the neo-fascist Euromaidanpress saying in an online discussion organized by the Atlantic Council on June 15, 2022,
|"The war in Ukraine cannot be stopped without the direct intervention of NATO, said Wesley Clark, the former commander of the alliance's armed forces in Europe. "The idea that Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg is defending now, and which finds support among other members of the alliance - that NATO can actively not intervene if it is not directly attacked - this idea remained in the 90s. It's time to learn the lessons. NATO must intervene. Let's officially recognize this and order the Russians to cease fire," Clark was quoted as saying by Voice of America. According to the retired US Army general, the alliance should either "go beyond the outlined framework or cease its activities."|
On August 1, 2022 in an interview published in the UK Telegraph, Ukrainian defense official Vadim Skibitsky acknowledged they consult with Washington before launching strikes and that Washington has veto power over decision-making. Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova responded with the statement: “No other confirmation of the direct involvement of the United States in hostilities on the territory of Ukraine is required...They are fully involved…Now Kiev representatives are talking about their military involvement not only through the supply of weapons, but through personnel management in the ranks of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, direct instructions and the choice of targets”.
US owned biological labs
- See also: U.S. funded biological labs abroad
The Russian military discovered the presence of 30 U.S. owned and operated biological laboratories on the territory of Ukraine in early 2022; the United States Department of Defense later reported the existence of 46 such facilities in Ukraine. Russian defense minister Gen. Sergei Shoigu said at the opening of the 10th Moscow International Security Conference in August 2022: "information provocations are aimed at distracting attention from the facts discovered in Ukraine that US experts have conducted banned military and biological research. Currently, a significant amount of data has been accumulated...US military-biological activities in Ukraine are not exceptional. Pentagon-controlled laboratories have been established and operate in many post-Soviet, Asian, African and Latin American countries. Local authorities generally have no control over research carried out on their premises that poses a lethal threat to the local population. The consequences of epidemics, I believe, were felt by all during the period of the fight against the spread of coronavirus."
On September 19, 2022 the Russian Defense Ministry presented evidence of US military-biological activity in Ukraine to member states of the Biological Weapons Convention in Geneva.
Zaporozhye nuclear power plant
- See also: Zaporozhye nuclear power plant
On July 12, 2022 the AFU targeted the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant (NPP) located in the town of Energodar. Russian forces have been in control of the plant, with Ukrainian technicians still operating it, since February 2022. The nuclear plant is the largest in Europe with six reactors and provided 20% of all electricity for the former territory of Ukraine. The attack was complex, involving drone and artillery fire. The Ukrainian Army used six kamikaze drones conducting reconnaissance mission over the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant and the city heating and water supply plant in Energodar. The UAV (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) dropped two mines near the power plant, which reportedly did not cause any significant damage. Another drone was heading in the direction of residential buildings in Energodar, its course may have been corrected. The UAV attack was thwarted, none of the six drones reached their targets, and the air defense of the Zaporozhye region successfully prevented the attack. The Ukrainians earlier launched a false flag attack against the plant in March 2022.
On July 18, 2022 Ukraine again attacked the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant, this time with three kamikaze drones.
Beginning on August 5, 2022 the 44th brigade of the AFU stationed in Nikopol, 18 kilometers across the Dnieper River, increased shelling of the Zaporozhye nuclear plant with US M777 Howitzers. Kiev forces used a British-made Brimstone missile in one of the attacks. The situation was compounded by HIMAR attacks on the hydroelectric plant at the Nova Kakhovka dam, which provides electricity for the nuclear plant's vital cooling system. The political motive for shelling a nuclear power is reported to be motivated by upcoming referendums in September 2022 for the former Ukrainian oblasts of Zaporozhye and Kherson to join the Russian Federation. The Kyiv regime is attempting to intimidate the local population. Russia asked the Atomic Energy Commission to look into the matter. Sources on the scene familiar with the matter claimed Zelensky's shelling of the nuclear power plant was an effort to blackmail the Western powers for more military aid and financial support.
By August 19, 2022 the town of Ugledar (pop. 15,000) came under Russian operational tactical encirclement, opening the door for operations behind the entire AFU Zaporozhye line.
On August 26, 2022 on the ground reports appeared of Zelensky ordering 1,000 Ukrainian troops with radiological protective gear to the Dnieper River across from the Zaporozhye nuclear plant.
On August 29, 2022 Ukrainian artillery fire began targeting a storage facility for nuclear waste.
At about 6 AM Moscow time on September 1, 2022 Ukrainian troops freshly trained in the United Kingdom landed on the coast of the reservoir three kilometers northeast of the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant in two sabotage groups of 64 people in seven boats and attempted to seize the power plant, according to the Russian defense ministry. The provocation was aimed at disrupting the arrival of the IAEA working group at the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant. Four Ukrainian shells exploded during the shelling at a distance of 400 meters from the first power unit of the Zaporozhye power plant.
Russian intelligence was fully aware of the plans and had monitored the commandos from the time they left their training in the UK and crossed from Poland into Ukraine.
On September 25, 2022 the Kiev regime again attacked the Zaporozhye NPP. Eight U.S. kamikaze UAVs targeted the station, but all were shot down by Russian forces. About 60 shells were also fired at the city of Energodar.
On October 16, 2022 NATO/Ukrainian forces attempted their fourth amphibious landing assault across the Dnieper river to attack the Zaporozhye nuclear plant. The Russian army destroyed the Ukrainian landing force, which was trying to carry out the attack on barges and speedboats.
Terrorist attack on Nordstream pipeline
- See also: Nord Stream pipeline#Morganthau Plan 2.0
In 2015, Pipeline Technology Journal reported that the Swedish military discovered a remote operated vehicle (drone) rigged with explosives near the Nord Stream 2 pipeline.
Biden and his foreign policy team—National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan, Secretary of State Tony Blinken, and Victoria Nuland had been vocal and consistent in their hostility to the two pipelines, which ran side by side for 750 miles under the Baltic Sea from two different ports in northeastern Russia near the Estonian border, passing close to the Danish island of Bornholm before ending in northern Germany.
Many Germans saw Nord Stream 1 as part of the deliverance of former Chancellor Willy Brandt’s famed Ostpolitik, which would enable postwar Germany to rehabilitate itself and other European nations destroyed in World War II by, among other initiatives, utilizing cheap Russian gas to fuel a prosperous Western European market and trading economy.
Biden authorized Jake Sullivan to bring together an interagency group to come up with a plan. In December of 2021, two months before the first Russian tanks rolled into Ukraine, Sullivan convened a meeting of a newly formed task force—men and women from the Joint Chiefs of Staff, the CIA, and the State and Treasury Departments—and asked for recommendations about how to respond to Putin’s impending invasion.
Over the next several meetings, the participants debated options for an attack. The Navy proposed using a newly commissioned submarine to assault the pipeline directly. The Air Force discussed dropping bombs with delayed fuses that could be set off remotely. The CIA argued that whatever was done, it would have to be covert. Everyone involved understood the stakes. “This is not kiddie stuff,” according to a source directly familiar with the matter. If the attack were traceable to the United States, “It’s an act of war.”
Throughout “all of this scheming,” the source said, “some working guys in the CIA and the State Department were saying, ‘Don’t do this. It’s stupid and will be a political nightmare if it comes out.’” Nevertheless, in early 2022, the CIA working group reported back to Sullivan’s interagency group: “We have a way to blow up the pipelines.”
On January 27, 2022 neocon provocateur Victoria Nuland stated at a U.S. State Department press briefing "one way or another Nord Stream II will not move forward."
What came next was stunning. On February 7, 2022 less than three weeks before the seemingly inevitable Russian invasion of Ukraine, Biden met in his White House office with German Chancellor Olaf Scholz, who, after some wobbling, was now firmly on the American team. At the press briefing that followed, Biden defiantly said, “If Russia invades . . . there will be no longer a Nord Stream 2. We will bring an end to it.”
Several of those involved in planning the pipeline mission were dismayed by what they viewed as indirect references to the attack. “It was like putting an atomic bomb on the ground in Tokyo and telling the Japanese that we are going to detonate it. The plan was for the options to be executed post invasion and not advertised publicly. Biden simply didn’t get it or ignored it.”
Biden’s and Nuland’s indiscretion, if that is what it was, might have frustrated some of the planners. But it also created an opportunity. According to the source, some of the senior officials of the CIA determined that blowing up the pipeline “no longer could be considered a covert option because the President just announced that we knew how to do it.”
The plan to blow up Nord Stream 1 and 2 was suddenly downgraded from a covert operation requiring that Congress be informed to one that was deemed as a highly classified intelligence operation with U.S. military support. Under the law, the source explained, “There was no longer a legal requirement to report the operation to Congress. All they had to do now is just do it—but it still had to be secret. The Russians have superlative surveillance of the Baltic Sea.”
The Agency working group members had no direct contact with the White House, and were eager to find out if Biden meant what he’d said—that is, if the mission was now a go. The source recalled, “Bill Burns comes back and says, ‘Do it.’”
On September 7, 2022 Russian President Vladimir Putin said the Nord Stream II pipeline could be reopened "tomorrow" to alleviate Europe's impending winter heating fuel crisis.
On September 26, 2022, a NATO P8 surveillance plane made a seemingly routine flight and made a dropped over the pipelines. Three of the four pipelines were put out of commission. Within a few minutes, pools of methane gas that remained in the shuttered pipelines could be seen spreading on the water’s surface and the world learned that something irreversible had taken place. The detachment of US Navy ships led by the amphibious assault ship USS Kearsarge announced the completion of work in the area of the sabotaged pipelines. US ships in the Baltic Sea and were spotted heading to the Baltic Straits into the North Sea.
Asked at a press conference days later about the consequences of the worsening energy crisis in Western Europe, Blinken called destruction of the pipeline a "tremendous opportunity" for the United States. President Putin said while speaking at Russia Energy Week in Moscow, “Those who benefit the most from the damage caused to the Nord Stream gas pipelines in the Baltic Sea are the ones responsible for it...Everybody understands who is behind this and who is the beneficiary...One can now force the liquefied natural gas from the United States on to European countries on a much larger scale." Politico reported that French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire told the French National Assembly, "We must not allow the conflict in Ukraine to result in American economic domination and a weakening of Europe...We cannot accept that our American partner sells its LNG at four times the price at which it sells it to its own companies."
Victoria Nuland expressed satisfaction at the demise of the pipelines while testifying at a Senate Foreign Relations Committee hearing in January 2023.
On October 13, 2022 several sabotuers were arrested in Russia for attempting to blow up the TurkStream natural gas pipeline.
Kerch Strait bridge
The Grayzone obtained an April 2022 documents entitled, AUDACIOUS: Support for Ukraine Maritime Raiding Operations, drawn up for senior British intelligence officers hashing out an elaborate scheme to blow up Crimea’s Kerch Bridge with the involvement of specially trained Ukrainian soldiers.
In August 2022 Zelensky aid Mykhailo Podolyak told the Guardian there could be more attacks in the “next two or three months” similar to strikes on a railway junction and an airbase in Crimea, as well as a hit on Russian warplanes at Crimea's Saky aerodrome. Podolyak told the Guardian that the Kerch Strait bridge linking Crimea with the Russian mainland was a target. “It’s an illegal construction and the main gateway to supply the Russian army in Crimea. Such objects should be destroyed,” he said.
Podolyak took credit for the terrorist attack and destruction of civilian infrastructure: "Crimea, the bridge, the beginning. Everything illegal must be destroyed, everything stolen must be returned to Ukraine, everything occupied by Russia must be expelled." The Washington Post reported that the Security Service of Ukrainian (SBU) were behind the terrorist attack. The Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) determined that Kyrylo Budanov, head of Ukrainian military intelligence, was the chief organizer on the Ukrainian end. Ukrainian foreign minister Dmytro Kuleba confirmed that the Kyiv regime was behind the terrorist attack. The Ukrainian Post Office issued a commemorative stamp to honor the terrorist attack. The attack was an act of state-sponsored terrorism by the government of Ukraine with U.S. taxpayer money.
Black Sea provocations
Ukraine mined its own harbors, with the military advice of NATO, blocking their own export of their own grain harvest.
On April 19, 2022 the Times of London reported that the United States was indeed responsible for the April 13 sinking of the Moskva by relaying information to the AFU on the location of the ship via P-8 Poseidon surveillance aircraft with anti-ship and anti-submarine capabilities. Moskva was positioned near one of 3 drilling rigs, used for monitoring a whole sector of the Black Sea with hydrophones and NEVA-BS radar, the most westward one, BK-2 Odessa, approximately 66 km northeast from Snake Island (Russian: Zmeiny Island). The whole thing was integrated in the regional monitoring systems. According to an article in the Strategic Culture Foundation a source in Brussels told independent journalist Pepe Escobar,
|"The Moskva was on combat duty 100-120 km away from Odessa – controlling the airspace within a radius of 250-300 km. So in fact it was ensuring the overlap of the southern half of Moldova, the space from Izmail to Odessa and part of Romania (including the port of Constanta). Its positioning could not be more strategic. Moskva was interfering with NATO’s covert transfer of military aircraft (helicopters and fighter jets) from Romania to Ukraine. It was being watched 24/7. NATO air reconnaissance was totally on it.
As the Moskva “killer”, NATO may have not chosen the Neptune, as spread by Ukrainian propaganda; the source points to the fifth-generation NSM PKR (Naval Strike Missile, with a range of 185 km, developed by Norway and the Americans.) He describes the NSM as “able to reach the target along a programmed route thanks to the GPS-adjusted INS, independently find the target by flying up to it at an altitude of 3-5 meters. When reaching the target, the NSM maneuvers and deploys electronic interference. A highly sensitive thermal imager is used as a homing system, which independently determines the most vulnerable places of the target ship.”
As a direct consequence of hitting the Moskva, NATO managed to reopen an air corridor for the transfer of aircraft to the airfields of Chernivtsi, Transcarpathian and Ivano-Frankivsk regions.
The provocation marked a significant escalation of electronic warfare in international waters and airspace with Russian public opinion and the families of missing sailors demanding a response from their government. On May 23, 2022 it was announced that Denmark would provide an unspecified number of US-made Harpoon anti-ship missiles and launchers to Ukraine. Denmark’s supply of Harpoon missiles to Ukraine to fight the Russian Black Sea Fleet sent off alarm bells in the Kremlin, revealing the goals of NATO's "coalition of the willing" for provocative engagements with Russia's Black Sea fleet. Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Andrei Rudenko noted that if foreign warships enter the Black Sea under the pretext of escorting civilian ships with grain, this would inevitably lead to the war between Russia and NATO. Russia would be concerned about escorting ships with grain, especially if they were British ships. On May 25 according to Radio Liberty Moscow offered safe passage of Ukrainian food exports. The Russian Defense Ministry opened the first humanitarian corridor for foreign ships from Mariupol. In a telephone conversation with Austrian Chancellor Karl Nehammer, a neutral intermediary, TASS reported that President Putin said Ukraine should de-mine its ports to ensure free passage of the blocked ships as soon as possible.
In early June 2022, the Russians set up an S-400 surface-to-air missile system on Snake Island.
On June 20, 2022 three oil drilling platforms in the Black Sea west of Crimea were attacked by the AFU, killing 7 civilians. 94 people were rescued, 3 injured, 1 with shrapnel and 2 with burns. 8 people remain missing. The oil platforms are non-military, civilian projects. The Kyiv regime claims residents of Crimea re Ukrainian citizens; the Kyiv regime gave no explanation for murdering its own citizens working on a civilian infrastructure project. Russia’s Investigative Committee opened a criminal case on the terrorist attack by Ukrainian troops on the oil drilling platforms. Authorities will find out information about the Ukrainian military who carried out the strikes, and investigators will also establish the manufacturer of the missiles and if NATO is complicit in an act of terrorism.
Attacks on civilian infrastructure
HIMARs multiple rocket launchers have a firing range of up to 70 kilometers with pinpoint accuracy. Real time intelligence sharing from the United States National Reconnaissance Office, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency, Defense Intelligence Agency, CIA, and National Security Agency to geolocate targets is an act of war on the part of the United States.
On July 11, 2022 seven civilians were killed with missiles fired by U.S.-supplied HIMAR launchers at the town of Navaya Kakhovka in the Kherson Republic. More than 80 others were injured, including at least 15 children. A fertilizer warehouse with potassium nitrate was attacked. Food supplies were also destroyed. More than 1,800 employees of industrial and commercial institutions lost their jobs as a result of the attack, and 37 residential homes were destroyed. The AFU attack was coordinated with the US military. The American satellite Worldview-2 filmed Novaya Kakhovka three days before the strike.
The United States Army 101st Airborne ‘screaming eagles’ were deployed into NATO countries on the western border of Ukraine on June 29, 2022. This was the first deployment of the Army’s 101st Airborne Division from Fort Campbell, Kentucky, to Europe in 80 years. As noted by base reporting, “Elements of 2nd Brigade Combat Team, and 101st Headquarters and Headquarters Battalion, 101st Airborne Division, have been assigned to carry out the mission.” Col. John Lubas, deputy commanding officer for operations said, “We’re going to check the Russian influence and we’re going to impact the Russians’ decision-making for probably the next 10-20 years,” said 
By late April 2022 in the territory of Moldova, warehouses of military uniforms and shoes, NATO army rations and other auxiliary military equipment were being hastily created and filled from abroad. But not weapons depots. There is no need to import weapons, since when Moldova is occupied by the Romanian army, the latter will "come with everything of its own". The objective appears to be a storage depot in Kolbasnaya of roughly 20,000 tons of munitions left over from the Red Army’s evacuation of former Warsaw Pact countries. There is also information about the concentration of Ukrainian units on the border with Transnistria. Most of Transnistria is no more than 10 kilometers wide. The Transnistrian army has zero chance to counter the offensive for any significant period of time without external support in the event of an attack from both sides (and this is exactly what is being planned, as the Nazi governor of the Odessa region Marchenko has already hinted). Polish, Romanian and Moldovan armed forces are concentrating thousands of troops, while from the east, AFU troops and a group of thousands of foreign mercenaries, including Canadian and Croatian units, fighters from Scandinavian countries, and at least 1,000 fighters from the Turkish far-right organization Grey Wolves are concentrated.
The number of the Operational Group of Russian troops in Transnistria is about 1,300. The Armed Forces of Transnistria count up to 7,500, while the Armed Forces of Moldova count up to 5,200 servicemen with a reserve of 60,000 people. The number of Romanian Armed Forces is up to 70,000.
A joint group of 22,000 – 25,000 Polish-Romanian-Moldovan soldiers would be enough to carry out such an operation in the region. The main combat work will fall on the Romanian and Polish assault units. It is estimated that 6,000 Romanian and 3,000 Polish troops of the rapid reaction forces would be enough.
Military clashes of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation with the Armed Forces of Poland and Romania on the territory of a non-member state of NATO is the perfect scenario for the Kyiv and Washington regimes. In case of the opening of another front in the neighboring country, the AFU counter offensive should be expected in the south of Ukraine with active defense in the East.
This was the main scenario Zelensky was briefed on by Blinken and Austin on April 24, 2022 which follows ongoing international political developments. The preparation and composition of the sixth package of EU sanctions are associated with events in Transnistria. The escalation of the situation in Transnistria corresponds to Washington’s statements that the United States is changing course towards Russia, from the desire to exhaust Moscow economic sanctions, to a direct military confrontation. This was announced by Washington after the meeting with Zelensky. Vladimir Putin responded to NATO's challenge on April 27, 2022 in speech to the Council of Lawmakers of the Russian Federation in St. Petersburg:.
|"if anyone intends to intervene from the outside and create a strategic threat to Russia that is unacceptable to us, they should know that our retaliatory strikes will be lightning-fast. We have the tools we need for this, the likes of which no one else can claim at this point. We will not just brag; we will use them if necessary. And I want everyone to know this; we have already made all the decisions on this matter."|
The expected timing of the scenario is from May 12 to May 25, 2022, or from June 15 to June 25, depending on the actions and successes of the Russian Federation in the Donbas region. Speculation existed that Russian POWs taken in Transnistria can then be bartered for the 4,000 Ukrainian POWs already in Russian hands as well as the 1,500 Azov Nazis still held up in the Azovstal. The NATO occupation of Transnistria would complicate operations on the western flank of the Odessa cauldron.
On April 25, 2022 the State Security building and two Russian language broadcast facilities were bombed. Igor Girkin reported that a large number of Romanian soldiers and officers were sent to Moldova under the guise of "Moldovan military". In particular, in all headquarters, a significant part of Moldovan officers were replaced by officers of the Romanian army in all key positions, and in the commandant's companies of military units performing the functions of military police, the entire personnel had been replaced with Romanians.
On May 3, 2022 a quadcopter carrying explosives was intercepted over the TV and radio center in the village of Mayak. On May 5, shooting was reported in the area of a border crossing between Ukraine and Transnistria. Law enforcement agencies confirmed that indiscriminate shooting took place on the territory of Ukraine near the village of Pavlovka, near the village of Kuchurgan, in the area of the railway bridge, which was blown up on March 4. An unidentified UAV dropped two explosive devices in the area of the former airfield near the village of Voronkovo. On May 6, another UAV dropped two explosive devices in the same area. The attack was repeated about an hour later. The UAVs reportedly flew from the territory of Ukraine
Evidence suggests Polish intelligence has fed exaggerated and phony anti-Russian information on Russian activities in Ukraine to NATO to inflame tensions since at least 2014.
On March 8, 2022, the government of Poland announced it would transfer all of its Russian-made MIG-29 jets to the Rammstein Air Base in Germany. The jets will be placed “at the disposal of the Government of the United States of America” which in turn is expected to send them to Ukraine. The Pentagon responded to the Polish announcement: "The prospect of fighter jets "at the disposal of the Government of the United States of America" departing from a U.S./NATO base in Germany to fly into airspace that is contested with Russia over Ukraine raises serious concerns for the entire NATO alliance. It is simply not clear to us that there is a substantive rationale for it.' Simply put, Blinken and Biden tried to bribe Poland with new upgraded replacement jets to attack Russia and begin World War III so that NATO Article 5 could be invoke. Poland refused on at least two earlier occasions in the previous two weeks. When Poland said it would fly the old MIGs to Germany and let Germany or the U.S. begin World War III, or let the US transport the MIGs to Slovakia or Romania and let Romania or Slovakia get nuked in addition to the United States, the whole duplicitous game the Biden regime was playing with the lives of people on the planet was exposed. Biden, the "leader of the free world", wanted to start World War III but didn't want to take the blame for it, and was looking a NATO ally to bribe and become the fall guy.
On March 24, 2022 Biden flew to Poland. Reports emerged that Poland was "contemplating" an incursion into Western Ukraine.
On April 5, 2022 according to the Deputy Prime Minister Jarosław Kaczynski, leader of Poland's ruling Law and Justice (PiS) party, agreements were fully reached allowing Washington to relocate its nuclear arsenals to the country in any required quantity, the German newspaper Welt am Sontag reported.
On April 28, 2022 the Polish Defense Ministry announced that there would be intensive movement of convoys with equipment in the country’s north and east from May 1, 2022 until the end of the month due to “military exercises”.
One of the development options of the Polish leadership’s plan is to create an advanced bridgehead on the territory of Moldova to promptly take control of Transnistria and deploy a “peacekeeping contingent” on the territory of the Odessa region. The Odessa command of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU) is ready to support a Moldovan-Polish-Romanian invasion of Transnistria under the guise of a "humanitarian" operation.
On May 18, 2022 Maurycy Hawranek, an Administrator of WolneMedia.net published this:
|"Independent freedom portal WolneMedia.net from Poland was censored preventively contrary to Article 54 of the Polish Constitution. The pro-Ukrainian government does not allow criticism of the Ukrainian propaganda and the government's policy. After 15 years of activity for freedom of speech, the owner of the portal encountered brutal censorship by the state security police. He has not received a decision on censorship or information on how to appeal. The Polish law does not allow for an appeal. The secret list of censored sites is growing. Sites in the .pl domain are disabled, and portals with international domains are blocked by Polish telecoms in DNS. They can be read from abroad, via VPN, Tor, proxy gateways or by changing the Polish DNS to a foreign one. Ordinary people do not know about this. ... Is the promotion of a Polish-Ukrainian union in the media to mask a secret capitulation? Has Poland become a colony of Ukraine? The Polish parliament displays the flag of Ukraine in the place of the host country and the Polish flag in the place of a guest. Some offices have swapped the flags of Poland for those of Ukraine..,.."|
While attending the World Economic Forum (WEF) President Andrzej Duda accused Germany of breaking its word to re-supply Poland with new tanks as compensation for Polish deliveries of Soviet-era tanks to Ukraine. In an interview with Die Welt Duda said Germany has "not fulfilled this promise. And frankly, we are very disappointed about this....We have provided Ukraine with a large number of tanks … because we believe it is our responsibility as a neighbor,” Duda said, referring to reports that Warsaw handed at least 240 Soviet-era tanks to the Ukrainian military. “By doing so, we depleted our own military potential and stockpiles."
Deputy Prime Minister Jaroslaw Kaczynski told Gazeta Polska in an interview on June 15, 2022, "the defeat of the West, primarily America, in Ukraine will be something more serious than Vietnam, not to mention Afghanistan."
On March 10, 2022 a document emerged of Poland's plan to occupy Ukraine with 9,500 soldiers and further partition the country.
Russian Foreign Intelligence Service (FIS) stated that the Polish military’s priority “combat tasks” would include the gradual seizure of control over strategic facilities in West Ukraine. Poland discussed with the Biden regime an action to “reunite” with West Ukraine. According to Warsaw's estimates, the entrenchment of the Polish military in West Ukraine would amount to a partitioning of Ukraine. On April 28, 2022 FIS spokesman Sergei Naryshkin said that Washington and Warsaw were planning to deploy a Polish “peacekeeping contingent” in the western part of Ukraine.
|“According to information received by the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service, Washington and Warsaw are working on plans to establish tight military and political control over ‘their historical possessions’ in Ukraine,”|
According to the FIS, the first stage of the “reunification” should be the introduction of Polish troops into the western regions of Ukraine under the guise of 'peacekeepers' with the participation of ‘willing states’. Warsaw has not yet been able to agree on potential participants in a ‘coalition of like-minded’,” the FIS said.
At the same time, the FIS pointed out, the Polish leadership is not interested in “unnecessary spies” in its operation. “The so-called peacekeeping contingent is planned to be deployed in those parts of Ukraine where the threat of direct clash with the Russian Armed Forces is minimal. And the priority “combat tasks” of the Polish military will include gradual interception of control over strategic objects located there from the National Guard of Ukraine. Polish special services are already searching for “agreeable” representatives of the Ukrainian elite to form a Warsaw-oriented “democratic” counterweight to the nationalists,” the FIS said in its report.
Commander-in-Chief of the Polish Armed Forces Jaroslaw Mika signed on order to bring the Polish Army into a state of full combat readiness for the invasion of western Ukraine. This document was published online by the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry. According to the Polish government’s estimates, a deployment into western Ukraine is highly likely to split the country. Warsaw will essentially gain control of the territories where Polish "peacekeepers" will enter. Essentially, it is an attempt to repeat the historical “deal” for Poland after the First World War, when the collective West, represented by the Entente, recognized Warsaw’s right first to occupy part of the Ukraine to protect its population from the “Bolshevik threat”, and then to incorporate those territories into the Polish state. The events that followed were a clear illustration of the colonial order and forced Polonization as the main methods of building a ‘Greater Poland’,” the FIS concluded.
On May 3, 2022, Polish President Andrzej Duda said in a nationally televised speech,
|"I hope that Ukraine will be a brotherly state to Poland; that it will not have a border between them, that there will in fact be no border; that we will live together on this land, rebuilding ourselves and building our common happiness, our common strength."|
Other reports indicated that Zelensky and his entire cabinet had been offered UK citizenship, by-passing the ordinary process for acquiring citizenship and in preparation for a government-in-exile of a shrunken landlocked Ukrainian rump state. Writing in The American Conservative Col. Douglas Macgregor observed:
|"The war against Russia in Ukraine has evolved, but not in the way Western observers predicted. Ukrainian forces look shattered and exhausted. The supplies reaching Ukrainian troops fighting in Eastern Ukraine are a fraction of what is needed. In most cases, replacements and new weapons are destroyed long before they reach the front.
Confronted with the unambiguous failure of U.S. assistance and the influx of new weapons to rescue Ukrainian forces from certain destruction, the Biden administration is desperate to reverse the situation and save face....the Polish general staff was quietly instructed to formulate plans for intervention in the Ukrainian conflict by seizing the western part of Ukraine. Naturally, military action of this scale would require Kiev’s approval, but given Washington’s de facto control of the Zelensky government, approval for Polish military intervention should not be a problem."
Rumours emanating from inside Ukraine of another false flag chemical weapons attack to excuse a Polish alleged "peacekeeping" invasion between May 22-24 in the weeks beforehand were rampant.
On June 15, 2022 Belarussian President Alexander Lukashenko warned the Polish NATO regime that if it invaded Ukraine, Belarus would intervene. "We cannot allow Poland to encircle us," the president said.
Hundreds of Lithuanians raised 5.9 million euros to purchase a Turkish made Bayraktar drone for Ukraine. The Lithuania military then signed a deal with the Turkish arms manufacturer for purchase of the drone. In return, the Turkish arms manufacturer gifted a Bayraktar drone to the Lithuanian military.
In violation of a longstanding treaty in perpetuity, Lithuania cut off rail traffic of critical materials to the Russian federal territory of Kaliningrad. Lithuanian state-owned company “Lithuania Railways” implemented the ban. Foreign Minister Gabrielius Landsbergis highlighted Lithuania's loss of sovereignty in dealing with other nations since joining NATO and the EU: "This is not a Lithuanian decision. These are European sanctions that came into force on June 17, and the railways are now applying the sanctions”. The Russian foreign ministry said: ‘We consider provocative measures of the Lithuanian side which violate Lithuania’s international legal obligations, primarily the 2002 Joint Statement of the Russian Federation and the European Union on transit between the Kaliningrad region and the rest of the Russian Federation, to be openly hostile.’
Moldova has not joined European sanctions against Russia.
On April 19, 2022, Moldova banned wearing the black and orange Ribbon of St. George, established in 1769 as the highest military decoration in Czarist times, continued in the Soviet era, and reaffirmed in 1998 by Presidential decree signed by Russian Federation President Boris Yeltsin. The ribbon has come to commemorate veterans of the Eastern Front of the Second World War. Citizens interpreted banning the ribbon as pressure by the United States on the Moldovan government to exterminate any memory of Russian culture. The same day, four days before the NATO terrorist attack on Transnistria, the U.S. State Department issued a travel advisory for Moldova.
On April 29, 2022 it was reported that Israel, Bulgaria, Romania, USA, UK, France, Canada, Germany, and Russia have called on their citizens to leave Moldova and/or the Transnistria region as soon as possible. This follows an escalation in tensions in Moldova, with several explosions occurring, reports of gunfire, and a general mobilization in Transnistria which is outside of Moldovan control.
On May 21, 2022 UK foreign minister Liz Truss said Moldova should be armed to NATO standards.
Former president Igor Dodon, who advocated neutrality, was arrested and detained by the Chisinau regime. Dodon is opposed to the regime's policy vis-a-vis NATO aggression in Black Sea region. Peaceful protests were held outside the parliament building demanding the release of Dodon and an end to persecution of political opponents.
French President Emmanuel Macron promised to double the defense budget of Moldova. For this purpose, 40 million euros were allocated from the European Defense Fund.
Republic of Georgia
On September 12, 2023 the Ukrainian Verkhovna Rada (parliament) deputy Fyodor Venislavsky claimed that the Georgian people have a unique opportunity to force the authorities to “take concrete steps and liberate Abkhazia and South Ossetia,” since Russia’s attention is now completely focused on Ukraine. Secretary of the Security and Defense Council of Ukraine Oleksiy Danilov said that Georgia should “rise up and defend its country.”
The Kyiv regime attempted to instigate war in Georgia, acting together with the country’s opposition. Georgian Prime Minister claimed at a speech in parliament that the Kyiv regime and the Georgian opposition are close ideological partners.
“This is not a fiction, not an interpretation and not a legend, I quote the words they said at a press conference. If these people were in power today, that is, representatives of the Ukrainian authorities and their allies who wanted to open a second front in Georgia, I would like to ask any of our citizens: do you have any doubts that there would really be a second front here?” Garibashvili asked.
In September 2023, the chairman of the ruling Georgian Dream party, Irakli Kobakhidze, proposed to organize a referendum on opening a second front against Russia in order to find out the position of the population. According to Kobakhidze, he was assured by some high-ranking officials in Ukraine that it was very desirable for Georgia to open a second front. Later, Kobakhidze claimed it was just a joke. Georgia's leadership knows that “society is against war,” he assured.
On February 11, 2023 Prime Minister of Georgia Irakli Garibashvili claimed that the Kyiv regime was attempting to spread the NATO war to the territory of Georgia. “Attempts to somehow spread this conflict to our country, unfortunately, do not stop. We have heard direct claims by representatives of the Ukrainian authorities on this topic. Their goal was to open a 'second front',” he said.
However, the terrorist Kyiv regime did not stop at the statements, and also took aggressive actions to incite hostilities on the territory of Georgia. According to the Prime Minister, Kyiv sent ex-President Mikhail Saakashvili from Ukraine to Georgia. However, Saakashvili was arrested and the Kyiv regime asked Tbilisi to release Saakashvili to Kyiv.
The Georgian Prime Minister added that the Kyiv regime does not stop its provocations.
On November 26, 2019, according to Radio Liberty, NATO "showed off" its Aegis Ashore nuclear missile system in Romania.
On April 12, 2022 a column of NATO military equipment was spotted in Romania moving in the direction of the border with Ukraine.
Russian sources reported that the Polish Armed Forces established a strike group on the territory of Romania. The total contingent is estimated at up to 8,000 servicemen. A consolidated contingent is planned to enter Moldovan territory under a plausible pretext, such as a humanitarian operation or an official government request.
As NATO prepared to invade Transnistria, women in the bordering city of Khust (pop. 28,000) threw stones at the Ukrainian military registration office on April 30, 2022, tried to break into the building, and demanded that their husbands and sons be returned home from the frontline.
On May 25, 2022 The Romanian Ministry of Defense announced that France would deploy a special air defense unit in Romania at the Capu-Midia military base in the Constanta district.
On May 26, 2022 Polish military equipment was spotted in the Romanian town of Brielle. The town is located near the Ukrainian and Moldovan borders. In addition, Polish troops have been spotted on the border between Romania and Moldova.
On February 28, 2022 Finland, a non-NATO country, announced they would deliver 2,500 assault rifles, 150,000 cartridges, 1,500 single-shot anti-tank weapons, and 70,000 combat ration packages to the Kyiv regime. A Kremlin spokesman said Russia would have to rebalance the situation.
In early April 2022 Finland opened negotiations to join NATO. The people of Finland were denied any right to a plebiscite over such a crucial matter. If Finland joins NATO, Russia will put nuclear weapons in Kaliningrad.
Russia warned of a "military-technical" response if Finland joined NATO - the same language Russia used to warn Ukraine against joining NATO two months before the Russian incursion into Ukraine. Turkish President Recep Erdoğan warned that "Scandinavian countries are 'guesthouses' for terrorist organizations."
On May 28, 2022 NATO warships arrived in Finland. On June 7, 2022 NATO threatened to deploy nuclear weapons in Finland and blamed the host country for the decision to do so.
Turkiye does not support the Western sanctions regime against Russia.
The Armed Forces of Ukraine positioned 420 World War II-era sea mines anchored to weighted boxes on the Black Sea bed to deter amphibius landing craft to the approaches of the ports of Odessa, Ochikov and Chernomorsk. A Black Sea storm caused many to break free of their securing cables and bob to the surface, drifting south with the prevailing currents. The mines arrived in Romanian and Turkish coastal waters, posing a threat to commercial shipping and human life. In early March 2022 an Estonian general cargo ship was at anchor when it was hit below the water line by a large explosion. Six crewmen were rescued but the ship sank. One mine caused a temporary closure of the Bosphorus Straight.
Turkiye closed the Bosphorus to NATO warships, including minesweepers. Minister of Defense Hulusi Akar said, “We have a suspicion that the mines were deliberately introduced. Perhaps they were fired as part of some plan to put pressure on us in order to let NATO minesweepers [through the straits] into the Black Sea. But we are committed to the rules of the Montreux [Convention] and do not let warships enter the Black Sea." Meanwhile U.S. socialist premier Joe Biden bragged of NATO unity. Turkiye has been a member of NATO since 1952.
Turkish president Recep Erdogan stated on June 9, 2022 that many of the Aegean islands claimed by NATO ally Greece were indeed Turkish and need to be demilitarised. The Greek government responded on June 14, 2022 by publishing 16 maps seeking to demonstrate and explain the revisionist nature of Turkish assertions and actions concerning the islands from 1973 until 2022.
In August 2022 Turkiye normalized diplomatic relations with Israel.
As a condition to turn Turkiye into a natural gas hub alternative for Russian gas supplies to Europe, after the Biden regime's terrorist attack on the civilian infrastructure of NATO ally Germany and the Nordstream pipelines, Turkiye agreed to cease the sale of weapons and Bayraktar drones to the Kyiv regime.
On November 13, 2022 U.S.-backed Kurdish PKK terrorists carried out a terrorist bombing in Istanbul against U.S./NATO ally Turkiye, killing six with 81 injured. The Turkish government rejected the Biden regime's condolences for the loss of civilian lives. The rejection came just hours before Turkish President Recep Erdogan was to meet with Joe Biden at the G20 Summit in Indonesia.
Moscow claimed the US is actively waging a hybrid war of terror on Turkiye as evidenced by its role in orchestrating the YPG-PKK’s recent terrorist attack in Istanbul and a second foiled attempt by the US Kyiv proxies since September to sabotage the TurkStream pipeline. These asymmetrical acts of aggression were carried out for the purpose of punishing President Erdogan for his rising multipolar independent foreign policy.
Turkiye launched Operation Claw Sword on November 20, 2022. Reuters reported the Pentagon announced on November 23, 2022 that air strikes by NATO ally Turkiye threatened the safety of U.S. military personnel in northern Syria where the United States has roughly 900 troops illegally stationed and without any authorization from the U.S. Congress or the United Nations. Turkish President Erdogan said Turkiye's air operations were only the beginning and it would launch a land operation when convenient after an escalation in retaliatory strikes. Turkiye launched air operations in retaliation for an Istanbul terrorist attack a week earlier that killed six people and injured 81, in which Turkiye claimed the United States was complicit. The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights (SOHR) reported 125 people had been killed or wounded in the first five days of Operation Claw Sword.
NATO-backed foreign mercenaries
Foreign mercenary fighters are not protected by the Geneva Convention. When captured in a war zone, under martial law, they can be executed on the spot without trial. Under international law, they are criminals who kill people for profit. Nonetheless, these facts did not inhibit UK Foreign Minister Liz Truss, in the Russophobic hysteria gripping Western media, from actively encouraging young men across the planet to go and get themselves killed with no support of their own government which is too cowardly to involve itself and declare war, and without informing these young fighters of any facts, if she indeed understood any facts that in an ordinary and sane world her job would require. British Prime Minister Boris Johnson had to spend the next two months walking back her suggestion to UK citizens to violate both British and international law.
"International Peacekeeping and Security Centre"
On March 12, 2022, the so-called, "International Peacekeeping and Security Centre" operated by the United States at Yavoriv, about 35 miles west-northwest of Lviv in Western Ukraine and about 10 miles from the Polish border, came under cruise missile attack by Russian forces. Reports indicate there were about 1,500 foreign mercenaries being trained by NATO and awaiting deployment. WaPo reported:
|The [Lviv] facility is indeed the “main training center where U.S. and Canadian troops have been working with our Ukrainian partners for the last 6-7 years,” retired Lt. Gen. Ben Hodges, who served as commander of U.S. Army Europe during the Obama and Trump administrations, said via text.|
The site was being used by the United States and NATO to train Ukrainian and foreign fighters. After the attack, the Ukrainian military blocked off Western news crews access to the facility for miles around. Russian Defense officials claimed to have killed 180 foreign mercenaries, likely Islamic State jihadis from Syria, in the attack. The Daily Mail confirmed the number of dead. Eyewitnesses reported a large number of British mercenaries killed, and the deaths were recorded as Ukrainian deaths.
War tourists and canon fodder
Other reports surfaced of foreign nationals traveling to volunteer in the war effort were duped into signing indefinite service contracts. Contracts with the Ukrainian fascist regime state those joining will be under the “same obligations” as Ukrainian men. Under martial law, the people who sign this contract from the ages of 18-60 will have to “remain in the Ukrainian foreign legion for the duration of war” – meaning they can be shot as deserters if they attempt to leave.
Nazi-backed dictator Volodymyr Zelensky invited foreign non-state combatants and mercenaries into Ukraine described as "war tourists" who were used by the Ukrainian military and NATO as cannon fodder, or in the words of one UK volunteer, "bullet catchers." A Russian news report from April 16, 2022 states the following:
|“Among those captured in Ukraine there are military personnel from the countries of the North Atlantic Alliance (NATO). This was announced on Friday, April 15, by Andrei Klimov, deputy head of the commission of the United Russia party for international cooperation….“We already have prisoners among the military personnel of NATO countries, we will show all this when we conduct trials, and the whole world will see what really happened,” he said during a briefing with the media. The senator also said that there are mercenaries in Ukraine from Asia, Africa, Great Britain, the USA and other states. He recalled that mercenaries are not military personnel and they are not subject to international law.”|
Seven US mercenaries who were fighting with Kyiv forces were killed at the Krasitel plant in Rubizhne city, an assistant to the head of Chechnya, told RIA Novosti on May 15, 2022. Footage showing the passport of one of the slain mercenaries, reportedly an agent of the US intelligence, surfaced online earlier.
37 Afghan special forces from the Afghanistan Ashraf Ghani government were embedded with Azov and stuck in Azovstal. After Biden's withdrawal from Afghanistan they were sent to Ukraine by the Americans.
Russian efforts to discourage mercenary activity
Despite a mercenary's legal status under existing international agreements, the Russian Federation made clear from the outset that captured foreign mercenaries recruited and trained by NATO countries would not be summarily executed, but would stand trial under the laws of the Russian Federation to document the war crimes of NATO.
Southfront reported on April 18, 2022 that the Russian MOD claimed since the start of the operation “the Kiev nationalist regime has brought 6,824 foreign mercenaries from 63 countries to Ukraine”. The largest group came from Poland – 1,717 people. About 1,500 mercenaries came from the USA, Canada and also Romania. From the UK and the Republic of Georgia, up to 300 each. From the Turkish-controlled areas of the Syrian Arab Republic came 193 people. Moscow claimed that the number of mercenaries had been steadily declining as a result of the hostilities and currently stood at 4,877. Russian armed forces eliminated 1,035 foreign mercenaries in hostilities. Another 912 mercenaries refused to participate in hostilities and deserted. In early spring 2022 NATO military personnel continued to arrive in Ukraine under the guise of foreign volunteers or mercenaries.
On June 2, 2022 the Russian Ministry of Defense reported:
|"According to the data that we have, today the total number of foreign mercenaries in Ukraine has almost halved - from 6,600 to 3,500 people. The Kiev regime's urgent attempts to guarantee legal protection to mercenaries, including them in the list of military units of the Armed Forces of Ukraine or the National Guard, or issuing them new passports of Ukrainian citizens, will not save any of them. In accordance with international humanitarian law, mercenaries are not combatants, and the best that awaits them is criminal liability.”|
On June 15, 2022 the Russian armed services created a website with a searchable database of all known mercenaries in Ukraine. The purpose was to give mercenaries the opportunity to surrender voluntarily and possibly an exit out of the war zone if they have not participated in hostilities. It also allows for tips from the public to report on mercenaries in the warzone that are not yet listed. The status of whether they dead or alive can also be determined from the site.
As of June 17, 2022 the Russian MOD reported that 28% of all mercenaries have been killed, or nearly 2,000 of almost 7,000 total.
British mercenary Aiden Aslin, known on Twitter Cossackgundi with over 64 thousand followers, was captured. Aslin fought for the YPG in Syria for years. The best he can hope for, given his mercenary status, is a long sentence in a Russian prison. In interviews with journalists, Aslin pleaded for Boris Johnson to intercede on his behalf. A second British mercenary surrendered within a day. UK officials declined to get involved leading Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova to remark, “The British leadership with unseen ease rejects the citizens of its country that are being captured...This is fantastic indeed!...Being involved in the discussion of human rights, endlessly making statements over various humanitarian situations worldwide, they literally in one second turned away from their citizens, said it was their private affair and let them get out of it any way they can”.
On June 6, 2022 the criminal trials of one Moroccan and two British mercenaries began in the Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR). They were charged with participating in the preparation and conduct of hostilities against the DPR, as well as “mercenary activities and the commission by a group of persons by prior agreement of actions aimed at forcibly seizing power and forcibly changing the constitutional order of the DPR. Under the Criminal Code of the Republic, mercenary activity is punishable by imprisonment for 3 to 7 years. Forcible seizure of power in the DPR is punishable by imprisonment from 12 to 20 years, and in wartime the death penalty can apply.
Mercenary activity is recognized as a crime under international law. UK Foreign Minister Liz Truss had publicly advocated and encouraged mercenary activity by UK citizens in March 2022; the UK government then abandoned the two UK mercenaries being charged who were fighting "illegally." On June 9 the three mercenaries were convicted of mercenary activity and sentenced to death. Another UK mercenary yet to be charged and tried, had coordinates with the wording "civ mass grave" near Kyiv in his personal notebook. The area is not under Russian control and there is no way to verify if the site is indeed a civilian mass grave at this time. On June 11, 2022 the UK Express reported that Kyiv was willing to trade opposition leader Viktor Medvedchuk whom the Ukrainian government was holding hostage in exchange for the two convicted UK mercenaries, acknowledging a debt of gratitude Kyiv owed to the UK regime.
The United States and NATO support the Belarussian neo-Nazi movement. Belarussian neo-Nazis have flooded into Ukraine as NATO-backed mercenaries.
In late February 2023, NED and NATO-supported anti-government activists claimed responsibility for an attack on a Russian Beriev A-50 AEW&C (Airborne Early Warning and Control System) aircraft at the Machulishchy military airfield 12 km or 7.5 miles from the capital Minsk.
Reuters reported that the heads of 22 diplomatic missions, including those of European Union member states, released a joint letter on March 1, 2022 urging Pakistan to support a resolution in the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) condemning Russia. Pakistani prime minister Imran Khan responded at a public event in Islamabad saying, "What do you think of us? Are we your slaves ... that whatever you say, we will do?"
U.S. Col Douglas MacGregor, a critic of the globalist and Uniparty war on Russia said, "Russia to them [the Uniparty and globalists] represents the last major European state that is not part of the globalist internationalist empire, if you will. They've [Russia] resisted LGBTQ, they've resisted what I would call this interesting blend of nihilism, Marxism, atheism, and as a result, they [Russia] have to be subverted and overthrown." On April 11, 2022 Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov said,
|"Russia's military action in Ukraine is meant to put an end to the US-dominated world order…Our special military operation is also meant to put an end to the unabashed expansion of NATO and the unabashed drive towards full domination by the United States and its Western subjects on the world stage...This domination is built on gross violations of international law and under some rules, which they are now hyping so much and which they make up on a case-by-case basis”.|
On April 25, 2022, NATO carried out another terror attack on the Russian city of Bryansk.
For the first time in its history, the European Commission financed the purchase and transport of weapons. The package cost 450 million euros ($502m) to be delivered to the Kyiv regime. The European Commission also closed its airspace to Russian commercial airflight.
On March 11, 2022, EU external minister Josep Borrell back peddled on EU policy which provoked the war,
|"I am ready to admit that we made a number of mistakes and that we lost the possibility of Russia’s rapprochement with the West. There are moments that we could do better, there are things that we proposed and then could not implement, such as, for example, the promise that Ukraine and Georgia will become part of NATO."|
On April 9, 2022 Borrell announced more military aid to Kyiv saying that the conflict “will be won on the battlefield," a rather curious, if not foolish and downright dangerous statement given that the European Union has no military forces of its own. Borrell appeared to be encouraging Ukrainian forces to continue fighting in a lost cause to perpetuate more needless slaughter.
The EU withheld money that is owed to Hungary from a massive slush fund created by higher taxation and printing more euros implemented during the CCP global pandemic to deal with the covid lockdowns. The funds were supposed to be dished out to member states. The EU withheld the funds to Hungary, as well as to Poland, citing Article 7 rule saying that Hungary and Poland are going "against EU values," specifically anti-child grooming laws.
Radoslaw Sikorski, a member of the EU parliament and former Foreign and Defense Minister in Poland, a political enemy of the conservatives now in government, suggested that the West should arm Ukraine with nuclear weapons.
NATO is a system whereby European powers allow the US military to operate on their territory in exchange for the United States picking up a large portion of their defense costs. It essentially saddles US taxpayers with the cost of upholding European Socialism at the expense of America's own social welfare system, like healthcare.
Sputnik reported that a laptop with intelligence data was found at one of the headquarters of the neo-Nazi Pravy Sektor. The computer allegedly has a licensed NATO registry number, Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) head Denis Pushilin said. "The militants of the nationalists battalions have a special level of security clearance from the North Atlantic Alliance. This laptop contains a detailed map of the area with the location of our units," Pushilin said.
On March 12, 2022, NATO Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg began walking back NATO threats to Russia by saying membership for Ukraine was not relevant or on the agenda. According to reports, Stoltenberg said that any support from China to Russia would help Russia to continue to wage war and that China has an obligation as a member of the UN Security Council to uphold international law. The spokesperson of the Chinese Mission to the EU responded:
|"we will never forget who had bombed our embassy in the Federal Republic of Yugoslavia. We need no lecture on justice from the abuser of international law. As a Cold War remnant and the world’s largest military alliance, NATO continues to expand its geographical scope and range of operations. What kind of role it has played in world peace and stability? NATO needs to have good reflection.|
In an interview with CNN on March 20, 2022, President Zelensky said “I requested them personally to say directly that we are going to accept you into NATO in a year or two or five, just say it directly and clearly, or just say no. And the response was very clear, 'you’re not going to be a NATO member, but publicly, the doors will remain open.'”
Former Warsaw Pact NATO members sent their old Soviet-era weapons and equipment to Ukraine, not out of fear of Russia or Putin, but in exchange for free, upgraded replacement equipment courtesy of the US taxpayer and military industrial complex. The exchange of equipment keeps Raytheon and other US defenses contractors' employees employed, as well as Congressional funding flowing for upgrades and development of new weapons systems.
On March 28, 2022 Yahoo News reported that NATO was conducting combat exercises on the Belarusian border.
On April 1, 2022, Reuters reported an attack on a fuel storage facility in the Russian city of Belgorod, north of the Russia-Ukraine border. Ukrainian National Security Council Oleksiy Danilov denied any Ukrainian involvement. On April 13, 2022 more attempts at sabotage and strikes were reported against facilities on Russian Federation territory. Moscow said that if such incidents continue, the Russian Armed Forces will strike at decision-making centers, including those in Kyiv.
On the night of April 13-14 , the flagship of the Russian Black Sea fleet, the cruiser Moskva, was seriously damaged. A ship of this class in the Black Sea conditions could have been successfully attacked either by a complex of anti-ship systems, including both missiles and aircrafts, or by a submarine. According to Southfront NATO military was directly involved in the attack. Russia sent a formal demarche to Washington, D.C. warning the United States to stop arming Ukraine or face "unpredictable consequences."
To impede NATO supply lines to the fascist Kyiv regime, on the night of April 24, 2022 and morning of April 25, Russian cruise missiles destroyed six traction substations within the Ukrainian rail system, paralyzing all electric trains in western Ukraine, leaving all the NATO heavy equipment stuck on the rails and an easy target for cruise missiles.
On May 14, 2022 it was reported that AFU forces were given orders not to complain on social media about having to use foreign weapons. Western weapons, such as the Javelin anti-tank missile, are too complicated and fail in use. Video evidence and eyewitness testimony claim that Russian tanks were hit six and seven times with Javelins which merely bounced off. Ukrainian soldiers felt it wasn't worth risking their lives with this much vaunted weapon only to be exposed and defenseless in the end. The Italian newspaper Il Giornale reported that military-grade weaponry in Ukraine was allegedly being sold to international buyers on the encrypted messaging app Telegram. Weapons said to be for sale include not just Ukrainian-origin arms such as old Soviet-era AK-47 rifles, but also American-made rifles like the M16 and the M4, along with other NATO member-origin firearms like the ARX 160 A1 manufactured by the Italian weapons company Beretta.
On May 20, 2022 Italy presented a four-point peace plan to United Nations Secretary General Antonio Guterres to end the conflict in Ukraine. The final point makes it plain that the EU and other nations would struggle to survive without Russian gas and oil.
NATO delivery of weapons was likened to "clearing off the shelves of a day-old bakery shop." With newer, more sophisticated Wunderwaffen, there wasn't enough time for months and months of training. Ukrainian troops tried googling for instructions how to use them.
The United States owns and operates biological laboratories in Ukraine. An agreement to operate the laboratories was signed in 2005. On March 21, Joe Biden announced a second "new world order" after the failure of the first, which was announced by President George H.W. Bush on September 11, 1991 - exactly ten years to the day prior to the 9/11 attacks which spelled the doom of the first new world order and was completed by Joe Biden with his humiliating withdrawal from Afghanistan nearly twenty years later to the day. On March 22, 2022 the Russian state Duma established a parliamentary commission to investigate the American biological laboratories operating in Ukraine. Deputy Leonid Slutsky, who is a member of the committee, issued a statement:
|"Russia will continue to raise the issue of the need to investigate US activities in the field of biological research, including in the UN structures. Obviously, we can talk about a direct violation of the Convention on the Prohibition of the Development, Production and Stockpiling of Bacteriological (Biological) and Toxin Weapons (BTWC).
What is known today from the materials that were discovered during the special military operation in Ukraine? The biolaboratories were formally under the jurisdiction of the Central Sanitary and Epidemiological Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, but Americans were placed as curators everywhere. In fact, pathogens of dangerous diseases were tested on the local genotype (Slavic). At the same time, pathogens were created that, most likely, they tried to make resistant to commercial vaccines or antibiotics. There were about 30 such laboratories in total, 13 of them had a very high level of protection.
Against this background, according to experts, in recent years Ukraine has turned into some incomprehensible hotbed of old and new diseases. For example, we all remember that measles was defeated in the USSR. But in 2005-2007, measles returned to Ukraine, moreover, in the form of an epidemic, and until 2021 it was present as a significant disease. WHO even named Ukraine the capital of measles.
A similar situation was with cholera. The last cases of cholera were registered in the country in the 90s, but in 2011 33 people fell ill with cholera in Mariupol, in 2014 there were already 800 people, in 2015-2017 more than 100 cases were recorded annually in Nikolaev.
Further more interesting: in 2009 Ternopil, 450 Ukrainians suffered from a virus that causes hemorrhagic pneumonia, which has never been present in the north of Eurasia, this virus is characteristically noted in Equatorial Africa. How he got there is a big question.
I specifically cite this data in detail in order to show the scope of everything that existed in the immediate vicinity of the territory of Russia. And it’s really scary."
Joe Biden's son, the corrupt self-admitted crackhead Hunter Biden, secured millions of dollars in funding for Metabiota, a U.S. Department of Defense contractor in Ukraine specializing in deadly pathogen research which he himself, through his company Rosemont Seneca, had invested in.
Gen. Paul Nakasone told Sky News that United States military hackers conducted offensive operations in support of Ukraine: "We've conducted a series of operations across the full spectrum; offensive, defensive, [and] information operations."
An American military aircraft was seen in the emergency area with the Russian cruiser Moskva. The Moskva was near Odessa, closer to Romania. The Moskva was equipped with a new phased array locator with illumination range is 500 km. At about 19 pm, an American military patrol and reconnaissance anti-submarine aircraft of the US Navy was spotted in the western part of Romanian airspace. The latter was located approximately 70 kilometers from the location of the Russian missile cruiser Moskva. According to data available to the Avia.pro news agency, a US military patrol reconnaissance and anti-submarine Boeing P-8A Poseidon aircraft was in the eastern part of Romanian airspace, flying with an unknown target. According to a number of data, the flight of the Boeing RC-135 aircraft was also carried out, however, the latter could not be tracked by the ADS-B Exchange resource. According to the ADS-B Exchange resource, the American Boeing P-8 Poseidon aircraft with the ICAO identification code AE681B was flying near the Zhurilovka settlement (Romania). However, due to the transponder periodically turned off by the crew, experts do not exclude that the bird could also fly over the western part of the Black Sea, where, according to preliminary information, the Russian missile cruiser Moskva was located. What kind of information could be collected by the American military reconnaissance aircraft Boeing P-8 Poseidon is still unknown, however, judging by the data presented, the bird was still in the air at 21 hours and 17 minutes. The reaction of public opinion in the Russian Federation to the interference and provocation by the United States and killing of their sailors was one of outrage, and demanding that their government and leaders take appropriate action.
The Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022 (S. 3522 117th Congress), by which Congress appropriated $40 billion in aid to Ukraine, was introduced into Congress on January 19, 2022, more than 5 weeks before the Russian incursion began. Critics assailed the action as just another money laundering bonanza for the military-industrial complex and not a coherent or well-thought-out military strategy.
CNN reported on April 19, 2022 that US officials have no way to keep track of weapons deliveries to Ukraine. Officials said, "It drops into a big black hole, and you have almost no sense of it at all after a short period of time." The vaunted Javelin missile which cost the US taxpayer $175,000 per unit, was being sold on the black market in Idlib for $15,000 by the end of May 2022.
On April 26, 2022 Biden defense minister Lloyd Austin met with defense heads from 30 nations at Ramstein Air Base in Germany; weeks later Ramstein Airbase announced, "We’re celebrating Pride Month at the Ramstein Library with Drag Queen Storytime! Be sure to wear your brightest and most colorful outfits!”
On May 14, 2022 an 18 year old man in Buffalo, New York shot and killed 10 civilians at a supermarket. The shooter left behind a manifesto ornamented with the Azov Battalion Black Sun logo and highly critical of opponents of US support for the Ukrainian regime.
On May 16, the United States committed an act of aggression and invaded Somalia with US. troops.
On May 19, 2022 The New York Times editorial board wrote, “it is still not in America’s best interest to plunge into an all-out war with Russia, even if a negotiated peace may require Ukraine to make some hard decisions; and the U.S. aims and strategy in this war have become harder to discern."
On May 20, 2022 former Ambassador to Russia, the notorious racist xenophobe Michael McFaul, admitted publicly that the United States lied to Ukraine about granting them NATO membership in order to senselessly drive Ukraine to war with Russia.
On June 1, 2022 Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Sergey Ryabkov told RIA Novosti news that Biden's decision to arm Ukraine with HIMAR missile launchers increases the risk of direct confrontation between Russia and the United States. The U.S. also promised to intervene in the conflict by providing active real time targeting intelligence. Blinken said the weapons, which have a precision range of up to 300 kilometers, were given on the pretext of a promise by Zelensky not to use the HIMARs against Russian territory. However Zelensky's chief propagandist Alexie Arestovich immediately threatened, "Crimea is ours…It belongs to Ukraine…And they know it…Therefore, it will fly to Crimea double-time." Ukrainian General Dmytro Marchenko said the Crimean Bridge over the Kerch Strait would be the number 1 target for the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
After Biden called Putin a killer and publicly called for his ouster, NBC News reported on June 16, 2022 that Biden instructed Blinken and Austin to tone down the Russophobic rhetoric.
On June 21, 2022 the United States Navy released a bizarre training video urging recruits to create pronoun "safe space."
On November 9, 2021, Ottawa Citizen military reporter David Pugliese revealed that when Canadian military officials met with the neo-Nazi Azov Battalion in June 2018, they knew the group used the Nazi “Wolfsangel” symbol and praised officials who helped slaughter Jews and Poles during World War II. “A year before the meeting,” reports Pugliese, "Canada’s Joint Task Force Ukraine produced a briefing on the Azov Battalion, acknowledging its links to Nazi ideology." Rather than express public disagreement with their views, Canadian military officials sought to manage any potential public relations fallout from at least two meetings, which included Azov representatives boasting about their Canadian support.
A September 2021 report from an Institute at George Washington University revealed that Centuria boasted about being trained by some of the 200 Canadian troops in the Ukraine. The report detailed Centuria members making Nazi salutes, praising SS units and promoting white supremacy.
In March 2016 retired Canadian soldier Oksana Kuzyshyn spoke at an event titled “A Canadian’s experience training the AZOV Battalion to NATO standards”. One month earlier “nearly 200 officer cadets and professors of Canada’s Royal Military College” attended a screening of Ukrainians/Les Ukrainiens: God’s Volunteer Battalion, which praised fascist militias fighting in the Donbas.
Since U.S. and Canadian backed ultranationalists overthrew democratically elected President Viktor Yanukovych in the 2014 Maidan coup, Canadian politicians have spoken alongside and marched with Canadian members of Ukraine’s Pravy Sektor, which said it was “defending the values of white, Christian Europe against the loss of the nation and deregionalisation.” Pravy Sektor has been implicated in the Odessa Trade Unions House massacre wherein at least 46 ethnic Russians were burnt alive by Maidan fascists. The black and red flag of Pravy Sektor is based on the Nazi-era "bloods and soil" flag.
Alongside the U.S., Canada has funded, equipped and trained the neo-Nazi infiltrated National Police of Ukraine (NPU), which was founded after the democratically Yanukovych was overthrown. A former deputy commander of the Azov Battalion, Vadim Troyan had a series of senior positions in the NPU, including acting chief.
Efraim Zuroff, the Director of the Simon Wiesenthal Center in Israel, denounced Canadian troops for training neo-Nazi fighters in Ukraine, saying Ottawa has a responsibility to prevent such things from happening. “The Government of Canada did not exercise due diligence” Ephraim Zuroff told Citizen of Ottawa. “There is no doubt that there are neo-Nazis in Ukraine in various forms, whether in the Azov Regiment or other organizations."
During his trip to Ukraine in 2016 Justin Trudeau was photographed with Ukrainian Parliament Speaker Andriy Parubiy, who had a background with the ultranationalists and was accused of praising Hitler. In Canada is Not Back: How Justin Trudeau is in Over His Head on Foreign Policy, Jocelyn Coulon, who was a member of Trudeau’s International Affairs Council of Advisers and then an adviser to former foreign minister Stephane Dion, described how the Ukrainian Canadian Congress (UCC) sabotaged efforts to lessen tension with Russia. “Dion’s determination to restore relations with Russia quickly came up against pro Ukrainian pressure groups,” he wrote.
To a large extent Ottawa and Washington view the Ukraine as a proxy to weaken Russia. As part of this geopolitical competition, they’ve backed neo-Nazi militia members fighting the independent Donbas republics.
According to RIA Novosti, British officers were abruptly redeployed to Kyiv on February 24, 2022 to command defense of the city from a headquarters set up in a school. “A source in the Ukrainian Armed Forces said that after a swift offensive by a group of Russian troops on February 24 against Kiev, the British, who were assisting with intelligence to the ATO headquarters in Kramatorsk, moved to Kiev to lead the city’s defence from a headquarters based at school No 72″, – he said.
Ukrainian commanders told The Times of London that soldiers from Britain’s Special Air Service (SAS) trained Ukrainian troops in Kyiv.
While Ukraine was losing 20,000 soldiers a month, Boris Johnson travelled to Kyiv to promise training for 10,000 soldiers every four months.
On June 19, 2022 Commander of UK Strategic Command Gen. Thomas Patrick wrote to the UK Royal Army troops, "There is now an urgent need to forge an army capable of fighting alongside our allies and defeating Russia in battle. We are the generation that must prepare the Army to fight in Europe once again. There is now a burning imperative to forge an Army capable of fighting alongside our allies and defeating Russia in battle."
On March 26, 2022 two officers of the main department of external security of the Ministry of Defense of the French Republic (DGSE) flying by helicopter were shot down by Russian forces while on a mission to withdraw fighters from the Battle of Mariupol. The two were immediately taken prisoner by the Russians. According to reports by both a Russian and Ukrainian source, French soldiers from the Special Operations Command were in Mariupol side by side with the Azov Nazis. Troops attached to the Special Operations Command are under the orders of Chief of the Defense Staff, General Thierry Burkhard, but they receive their orders directly from the Chief of the Armed Forces, President Emmanuel Macron. On March 31, 2022, General Eric Vidaud, the head of the Direction of Military Intelligence (DRM), was fired.
Public broadcaster France-Télévision presented a report on during the France-2 evening news, on March 31, 2022. The report acknowledged that the Azov Battalion consisted of neo-Nazi elements since 2014, singling out one of its founders, Andriy Biletsky, but insisted that it had evolved into a respectable defense force. However, France-2 omitted to mention its other founder, Dmytro Yarosh, who during the Russia-Ukraine war was Adviser to the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of Ukraine (AFU).
The French channel referred to an old United Nations report documenting systematic torture in Donbas, but it neglected to mention either the Azov Battalion's special prisons uncovered by the Russian army, or statements issued by the UN in this regard. France-2 also failed to explain the weight of the Banderites in Ukrainian nationalist history, reducing the prominence of the neo-Nazis to brandishing the swastika. France-2 reported the threat to be between 3,000 and 5,000 men, while Reuters reported the paramilitary Banderites number to be 102,000 men, split into several militias incorporated within the Territorial Defense.
With Macron facing re-election in weeks, the fact French officers were holed up training neo-Nazis in Azovstal was an embarrassing revelation. 
On May 10, 2022 Macron, speaking to the European Parliament in Strasbourg, quashed Ukrainian ambitions to join the EU, proposing instead a "new European political community" open to non-member states like Ukraine, adding that it may take "several decades" for Kyiv to fully realize its EU ambitions.
On May 19, 2022, during a visit to Romania, Macron commented on NATO provocations against Transnistria: “The recent incidents in Transnistria show that we cannot exclude that the conflict will spread to neighboring countries," and that France “intends to keep a special eye on the regional security situation and any possible encroachment on Moldova’s sovereignty and territorial integrity.”
In preparation for ground war in Europe, France withdrew all remaining troops from Mali by May 27, 2022; Biden order troops back to Africa to pick up the slack which President Trump had withdrawn.
On February 26, 2022 Germany announced it would deliver 1,000 anti-tank weapons and 500 Stinger missiles to the Kyiv regime. The German Interior Ministry declared on March 28, 2022 that any individual who displays the letter “Z” would be liable for prosecution. The letter was displayed on Russian military vehicles during Operation Denazification.
Florence Gaub, deputy director of the European Union Institute for Security Studies (EUISS), which describes itself as “the Union’s agency dealing with the analysis of foreign, security and defence policy issues,” used this racist language to dehumanize Russians on April 12, 2022,
|“We should not forget, even if Russians look European, they are not European, in a cultural sense. They [Russians] think differently about violence or death. They have no concept of a liberal, post-modern life, a concept of life that each individual can choose. Instead, life simply can end early with death."|
On April 22, 2022 Chancellor Olaf Scholz said he's reluctant to renew a German-Russian war through proxies by sending heavy weapons to Ukraine because of the real threat of nuclear war. Four days later, bowing to pressure from the Biden regime, the German government flipped and announced it will deliver Gepard anti-aircraft tanks to Ukraine. The Gepard (Cheetah) is a short range (5 km / 3 miles) anti-air system on a tank chassis useful against helicopters, drones and low flying planes.
On May 3, 2022 Yahoo News reported that Ukraine Ambassador to Germany Andriy Melnyk insulted Chancellor Scholz in Berlin, calling him a "sulky liver sausage" for not visiting the war zone. The Kyiv regime had denied German president Frank-Walter Steinmeiner, who helped broker the Minsk Agreements, a welcome to Kyiv in April. Scholz responded to the Ukrainian government's chief representative in Germany, “You can’t do that. It can’t work that when a country has provided so much military aid, so much financial aid — which is needed — when it’s a question of the security guarantees that will be important to Ukraine in the future — you then say: But the president can’t come.”
60 Ukrainian soldiers arrived in Germany on May 11, 2022 to begin 40 days training on the five-man operated Howitzer 2000 artillery system. Other training centers are reportedly opened or opening, thus making Germany a proxy of Ukraine and a participant in the conflict. Berlin is officially supplying weapons and training to a regime that upholds Nazi ideology.
In a speech at the Bundestag on May 19, 2022, Scholz said he was against granting Ukraine a "shortcut" to join the bloc out of fairness to six Balkan countries which have been waiting to join for years. "French President Emmanuel Macron is right to stress that the accession process is not a matter of a few months or a few years." In response, the white supremacist regime in Kyiv complained it was getting "second-class treatment" by having to take a back seat to the people of the Balkans.
On May 25, 2022 Politico reported that Germany was "flabbergasted" by accusations from Polish President Andrzej Duda that Germany had broken its promise to resupply Poland with tanks after Poland's delivery to Ukraine of 240 Soviet era tanks. A government spokesman said, “There was a clear request from the Polish side to transfer state-of-the-art Leopard 2A7 main battle tanks to Poland, but the problem is that the Bundeswehr itself only has a small number — about 50 — of these tanks,” adding that while “more are in the pipeline....they have to be manufactured.”
Sleepwalking into war
Hans-Georg Maassen, who headed Germany’s Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution, Germany’s domestic security agency from 2012 to 2018, warned his fellow citizens on May 25, 2022 that Germany was “sleepwalking” into war with Russia. Maassen cited on TV Berlin’s ‘Special’ program a ruling by the International Court of Justice that the supply of weapons to one of the warring parties in a conflict makes the supplier a party to the conflict, too.
The former intelligence chief argued that, contrary to what the German media says, “Ukraine is not a bastion of human rights, of freedom, peace and Western values.” Massen was terrified by the lack of public discussion on this issue, telling viewers:
|"We are now a warring party on Ukraine’s side. Let that sink in: We are a warring party. Against Russia."|
On May 23, 2022 it was announced that Denmark would provide an unspecified number of US-made Harpoon anti-ship missiles and launchers to Ukraine—a report quickly followed by American defense experts noting: “The Harpoons don't do anything to solve Russia's submarine anti-ship capabilities or its anti-ship missile capabilities that absolutely dwarf Ukraine's, even with the Harpoons, and those of NATO, for that matter…The Black Sea is one of the densest anti-ship missile engagement zones on earth, and Russia is the player with the preeminent arsenal with many types of anti-ship missiles deployed on its ships, coastal areas, and aircraft." Denmark’s supply of US-made Harpoon anti-ship missiles to Ukraine to fight the Russian Black Sea Fleet sent off alarm bells in the Kremlin, revealing the non-humanitarian goals of NATO's "coalition of the willing" for provocative engagements with Russia's Black Sea fleet.
Slovakia possesses the Russian made S-300 missile defense system. When it acquired the system, it signed binding end user agreements with Moscow not to transfer the system. On March 17, 2022 NATO threatened to transfer the system to the Kyiv regime. Russian foreign secretary Sergey Lavrov made clear on March 18, 2022 that NATO's continued weapon smuggling system into Ukraine to prolong the conflict and cause the deaths of more people would make NATO weapon convoys "fair game". The outdated S-300 missile system that Slovakia "donated" to Ukraine, in violation of a contractual agreement with Russia, was destroyed 2 days later. The S-300 system has been replaced by the S-400 and S-500 systems. Slovakia now will receive, free of charge courtesy of the U.S. taxpayer and military industrial complex, the latest in U.S. missile defense technology.
Slovakia's proposal to restrict food exports was met with consternation by the European Commission, threatening cohesion of the European Union.
On April 5, 2022 it was reported that Czechia supplied Ukraine with infantry fighting vehicles and T-72 tanks.
In addition to tanks and infantry fighting vehicles, the Czech Republic sent more than 20 RM-70 MLRS to Ukraine, which indicates a clear escalation from NATO. Multiple rocket launchers are a Czechoslovak/Czech variant of the Soviet BM-21 Grad rocket system, which has some peculiarities. Providing Ukraine with such a large amount of offensive weapons indicates not only the fact that Prague supports Kyiv, but also that the Czech Republic is interested in aggravating the situation and confronting Russia. According to official data, there are about 60 RM-70 multiple launch rocket systems in service with the Czech Republic. At the same time, there are so far unconfirmed data that, in addition to the installations themselves, several hundred ammunition were transferred to Ukraine.
In early September 2022, massive anti-NATO protests erupted in Prague to protest inflation and high energy prices created by Russian sanctions and NATO's war in Ukraine.
Slovenia agreed to send the M84 tanks left over from the Yugoslav army to Ukraine. Meanwhile, Slovenia demanded compensation from Germany. It wanted new Leopard 2 tanks and Puma armored infantry fighting vehicles, as well as Boxer armored personnel carriers. However, Germany refused to supply such expensive equipment and offered Slovenia outdated Marder BMPs and Fuchs armored personnel carriers from the Bundeswehr reserves.
On June 5, 2022 protesters rallied in Rome demanding that Italy withdraw from NATO and that the European Court of Human Rights investigate the crimes of the Kyiv regime since 2014 in the Donbas.
As part of the Ukrainian government's propaganda war, a Greek speaking Azov Nazi addressed the Greek parliament via a video link-up on April 7, 2022.
Portuguese units were reported on April 30, 2022 to have been deployed in Romania.
Although Victory Day celebrations over the Russian defeat of Nazism were officially banned in Latvia in 2022, in fact they turned out to be almost a “victory week” in Riga, accompanied by aggressive rhetoric glorifying Russia.
Police detained a woman on May 9, 2022 who tried to lay flowers on the monument to commemorate Russian soldiers who liberated the country from Nazism in 1944.
Prime Minister of the Netherlands said NATO was using Ukraine as proxy against Russia.
On June 24, 2022, 23 black African migrants were killed and 76 others injured as they tried to cross the border into Spain.  Days later, at the NATO Summit in Madrid, the predominantly white European nations of Finland and Sweden were accepted into the predominantly white European NATO bloc.
On February 28, 2022 Sweden, a non-NATO member, announced the country would supply the Kyiv regime with 5,000 anti-tank weapons, 135,000 field rations, 5,000 helmets, and 5,000 pieces of body armor. It was the first time Sweden sent finished weapons to a country since the Russo-Finnish war of 1939. Sweden sold iron ore vital to Nazi Germany's war effort throughout World War II and allowed passage of German troops via rail to Finland to fight the Soviet Union. On March 3, 2022, Sweden claimed two Russian SU-27 and two SU-24 fighters invaded its airspace.
NATO-backed Nazi insurgency
Yahoo News reported on January 13, 2022:
|"The CIA is overseeing a secret intensive training program in the U.S. for elite Ukrainian special operations forces and other intelligence personnel, according to five former intelligence and national security officials familiar with the initiative. The program, which started in 2015, is based at an undisclosed facility in the Southern U.S., according to some of those officials.
The program has involved ‘very specific training on skills that would enhance’ the Ukrainians’ ‘ability to push back against the Russians,’ said the former senior intelligence official.
The training, which has included ‘tactical stuff,’ is ‘going to start looking pretty offensive if Russians invade Ukraine,’ said the former official.
One person familiar with the program put it more bluntly. ‘The United States is training an insurgency,’ said a former CIA official, adding that the program has taught the Ukrainians how ‘to kill Russians.’”
Kherson had been the first city to fall in the incursion. The first commemoration of the city's liberation from Nazism in 1944 was held since the Maidan coup. The eternal flame to the victims of Nazism and the soldiers who died liberating the city was relit.
By early March, 2022 partisan activity was reported in Kherson. NATO trained Ukrainian partisan militias and military units to use civilian vehicles to infiltrate and strike behind Russian units with mortar attacks and call in targeted artillery strikes.
Kyrylo Budanov, the head of Ukrainian military intelligence, vowed a guerrilla insurgency after the devasting defeat of Armed Forces of Ukraine on the battlefield.
The United States flooded Ukraine with billions of dollars of sophisticated weaponry, with some of those arms ending up in the hands of actual neo-Nazi battalions integrated into the Ukrainian government and military. The New York Times admitted that “C.I.A. officers are helping to ensure that crates of weapons are delivered into the hands of vetted Ukrainian military units." By definition, the U.S. is waging a proxy war against Russia, using Ukrainians as their instrument, with the goal of not ending the war but prolonging it, making the United States a co-belligerent.
On March 8, 2022, the U.S. Congress approved a $14 billion aid package for Ukraine - nearly equal to 10% of Ukrainian GDP before its loss of territory and population - insuring and funding an insurgency long past the Ukrainian military's defeat in the field by Russian forces.
NATO-backed neo-Nazi partisan insurgent activity and sabotage, as well as terroristic acts against the civilian population, was detected in the Zaporozhe and Kherson Republics as early as June 2022. The same month Biden Deputy Secretary of Defense Kathleen Hicks said the Pentagon was prepared to continue supplying arms for five, 10, and 20 years into the future.
UK military-intelligence organization
Leaked documents revealed that British military-intelligence organizations were training a guerrilla army of 'stay behind' sabotage groups to attack Russian military and civilian targets in Crimea. The investigative news website The Grayzone named the key players working with the Security Service of Ukraine (SBU) in Odessa to set up the covert force. They include military consultant Hugh Ward, who works for private security firm Rezolutionz, MI6 veteran Guy Spindler, former Lithuanian defense minister Audrius Butkevicius and veteran intelligence agent Chris Donnelly. The Grayzone also reported that British private military contractor Prevail Partners, founded by former Royal Marines Brigadier and Special Boat Service (SBS) commander Justin Hedges and other ex-commandoes, had been hired to train the new guerrilla force.
The Greyzone reported Spindler and Butkevicius lobbied governments to ramp up funding for the program. Internal emails seen by the site asked: "will Uncle Sam pay for this?" while a "costed proposal" to the British Ministry of Defense had been "turned down for risk reasons."
Alex Finnen, of the British army Specialist Group Military Intelligence section of the 77 Brigade cyber-warfare centre and the Foreign Office's Russia Unit, said in one email from March 2022 that the proposal — tendered at $600,000 per insurgent per year — was “very expensive for what it is,” although the firm was in a "seller's market". “I suspect that they have taken the first figure they thought of and then doubled it. So, there needs to be more discussion as to how and what these people are going to do,” Finnen wrote. “Partisans live in and amongst the people. That suggests that you need people from across Ukraine, in small teams to take part as Prevail suggest ‘oblast by oblast’. How are they going to achieve this?”
Justin Hedges claimed that his firm could do a much better job by training 40-strong groups in guerrilla warfare tactics. He said funding could be “provided by flowing ‘donations’ through Prevail’s established NGO, Rhizome Insights Ltd,” without leaving a clear trail from governments to the mercenary firm.
Russia accused the UK of complicity in the September 26, 2022 bombing of the Nord Stream pipelines across the Baltic Sea, the October 8, 2022 truck bombing of the Kerch Strait bridge to Crimea and the October 29, 2022 attack on the Crimean port of Sevastopol with seven marine and nine aerial drones. Other incidents in the Crimean peninsula are suspected to be the work of covert units, including an explosion at a military airfield in August 2022 and an attack using a small drone to drop explosives.
NATO looting Russian art
The UK looted the priceless handcrafted, gold and diamond clad Fabergé eggs that once were gifts of Czars Alexander III and Nicholas II as Easter gifts for their wives and mothers.
On April 6, 2022 it was reported that Finland seized $46 Million worth of art on loan from the Hermitage museum of St. Petersburg. The collection included works by Titian and Picasso.
- ↑ 265,200 on February 24, 2022.
- ↑ Typically, when looking at Russian troop strength numbers, only half are actual combat forces. The other half are logisital support.
- ↑ A portion of the 200,000 may never have existed. Some may have been exaggerated or fake numbers on paper in order to scam the United States and NATO out of money for aid. https://www.vikendi.net/2022/06/08/us-general-surprised-200000-ukrainian-soldiers-disappeared/
- ↑ Other estimates, using the mercenary casualty rate of 28% since Feb. 24, 2022, range as high as 62,500+
- ↑ https://mronline.org/2022/04/09/the-u-s-proxy-war-in-ukraine/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/5SBo0akeDMY
- ↑ https://www.spiegel.de/ausland/nato-osterweiterung-aktenfund-stuetzt-russische-version-a-1613d467-bd72-4f02-8e16-2cd6d3285295
- ↑ https://2001-2009.state.gov/documents/organization/95251.pdf
- ↑ Likely the identities of US contacts and counterparts in the Ukranian government with knowledge of the arrangements and authority to act in a given situation.
- ↑ https://dilyana.bg/documents-expose-us-biological-experiments-on-allied-soldiers-in-ukraine-and-georgia/
- ↑ http://eurasian-defence.ru/?q=node/54510&
- ↑ https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:The_Maidan_Revolution_Neo-Fascist_Problem
- ↑ https://moderndiplomacy.eu/2018/06/04/how-and-why-the-u-s-government-perpetrated-the-2014-coup-in-ukraine/
- ↑ https://consortiumnews.com/2016/03/18/behind-the-crimearussia-reunion/
- ↑ http://cnsnews.com/news/article/marathon-talks-produce-ukraine-peace-deal-cease-fire-sunday
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/02/27/world/europe/ukraine-divisions-crimea.html?_r=0
- ↑ https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2015/02/19/ukraine-withdrawal-from-besieged-town-90-percent-complete
- ↑ https://archive.ph/24KHx
- ↑ https://beyondhighbrow.com/2014/08/03/us-supported-ukrainian-nazi-calls-for-killing-1-5-novorussians/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/S9SOVarOFJk
- ↑ https://www.ohchr.org/Documents/Countries/UA/29thReportUkraine_EN.pdf
- ↑ https://youtu.be/rsSB_2RShBQ
- ↑ https://consortiumnews.com/2022/03/29/russia-ukraine-the-law-of-war-crime-of-aggression/
- ↑ https://www.icj-cij.org/en/case/141
- ↑ https://theowp.org/ukraine-declares-all-options-possible-even-war-to-retake-crimea-from-russia/
- ↑ https://archive.ph/5s7Cd
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-02-24/full-transcript-vladimir-putin-s-televised-address-to-russia-on-ukraine-feb-24
- ↑ "The West has used everything from signals intelligence operations, espionage, fighter jet saber-rattling, and diplomatic standoffs to stem the rise of Russian influence around the world. These efforts are coming to a dangerous head in Ukraine — a classic Eastern Bloc proxy state — where the presence of NATO troops is driving tensions to Cold War-era levels. As the armed conflict between the Ukrainian army and Russian-backed separatists enters its third year, VICE travels to the frontline to take a closer look at what international assistance really looks like for those caught in the line of fire. On the Frontlines of Ukraine's Proxy War Between the West and Russia, VICE News, Oct 5, 2016.
- ↑ https://nationalinterest.org/feature/groupthink-resurgent-106951
- ↑ https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/1603555/russia-fire-coal-fired-power-plant-sakhalin-smoke-clouds-oblast-thermal-plant
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/news/2020/01/22/adam-schiff-opening-argument-trump-impeachment-trial-102202
- ↑ https://youtu.be/YHfmVPMSws0
- ↑ https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/press-briefings/2022/06/29/remarks-by-president-biden-and-nato-secretary-general-jens-stoltenberg-madrid-spain/
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/04/us/politics/russia-generals-killed-ukraine.html
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/hungary-declares-wartime-state-emergency
- ↑ https://taketonews.com/europol-fears-that-weapons-for-ukraine-fall-into-the-wrong-hands/
- ↑ https://archive.ph/856aK#selection-1223.284-1223.485
- ↑ https://twitter.com/EuromaidanPR/status/1536976551597772802
- ↑ https://twitter.com/EuromaidanPR/status/1536976551597772802
- ↑ https://archive.ph/ZX4o6
- ↑ https://www.businessinsider.com/himars-us-has-effective-veto-over-russian-targets-report-says-2022-8
- ↑ https://archive.ph/tr52o
- ↑ https://thesaker.is/statement-by-k-v-vorontsov-head-of-the-delegation-of-the-russian-federation-at-the-consultative-meeting-of-states-parties-to-the-biological-and-toxin-weapons-convention/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/8JKoTpKj9RM?t=96
- ↑ https://youtu.be/b28sN1tcbgI
- ↑ https://youtu.be/S7lEXNC_O80
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/OkuFVXm1V25q/
- ↑ https://tsarizm.com/news/eastern-europe/2022/08/22/source-ukrainian-troops-shelling-zaporizhzhia-nuclear-plant-to-blackmail-west-for-military-aid/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/hWdIxRLryO0
- ↑ https://youtu.be/kTwDBfUMEmo
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-blew-russian-gas-pipelines-nord-stream-1-2-says-former-polish-defense-minister
- ↑ https://www.pipeline-journal.net/news/explosive-laden-drone-found-near-nord-stream-pipeline
- ↑ https://youtu.be/EyKcW_OM5wo
- ↑ https://youtu.be/vbM7-r2VaMc
- ↑ https://twitter.com/radeksikorski/status/1574800653724966915
- ↑ https://www.aa.com.tr/en/russia-ukraine-war/russia-ready-to-switch-on-nord-stream-ii-pipeline-tomorrow-if-europe-gives-green-light/2678820
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/02/independent-evidence-video-confirms-key-part-sy-hershs-report-attack-nord-stream-2/
- ↑ https://mate.substack.com/p/in-nord-stream-attack-us-sees-a-tremendous
- ↑ https://oilprice.com/Latest-Energy-News/World-News/Putin-Suggests-Creation-Of-European-Gas-Hub-In-Turkey.html
- ↑ https://subscriber.politicopro.com/article/2022/10/frances-le-maire-warns-against-american-gas-domination-00061111
- ↑ https://korybko.substack.com/p/western-values-now-include-celebrating
- ↑ https://www.yenisafak.com/en/world/several-arrested-after-attempt-to-blow-up-turkstream-pipeline-russia-3653697
- ↑ https://thegrayzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Support-for-Maritime-Raiding-Operations-Proposal.pdf
- ↑ https://thegrayzone.com/2022/10/10/ukrainian-kerch-bridge/
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/aug/16/creating-chaos-zelenskiys-adviser-outlines-ukraines-military-strategy
- ↑ https://archive.ph/jJC0P
- ↑ https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ukraine-live-briefing-kyiv-celebrates-crimean-bridge-blast-russia-appoints-new-top-commander/ar-AA12Jldo
- ↑ https://youtu.be/6V1mnXNczHI?t=1487
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2022/10/12/russia-arrests-8-in-crimea-bridge-blast-blames-ukraine/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/uKZnhactW6k
- ↑ https://youtu.be/hac6kaA68CQ
- ↑ https://youtu.be/CHhq783BNo8
- ↑ https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/05/no-the-ukraine-war-has-not-stoked-a-global-food-crisis.html
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10733677/Moskva-sinking-Did-supply-Kyiv-location-Black-Sea-flag-ship.html
- ↑ https://archive.ph/pNNKf
- ↑ https://www.wionews.com/world/watch-russian-state-tv-says-moscow-has-entered-world-war-3-against-nato-471291
- ↑ https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/harpoon-anti-ship-missiles-headed-to-ukraine-from-denmark
- ↑ https://www.rferl.org/a/russia-ukrainian-food-exports-blockade-rudenko/31867169.html
- ↑ https://tass.com/politics/1457049
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2022/05/06/if-the-u-s-is-giving-ukraine-real-time-battlefield-intel-congress-needs-to-vote-on-it/
- ↑ https://opolitike.mirtesen.ru/blog/43909763424/Novaya-Kahovka-agoniziruyuschie-ukronatsistyi-udarili-RSZO-HIMAR?ysclid=l5ipvrjh8q991501048
- ↑ https://clarksvillenow.com/local/hundreds-from-101st-airborne-division-depart-fort-campbell-for-mission-in-europe/
- ↑ https://t.me/ZradaXXII/1898
- ↑ https://liveuamap.com/en/2022/27-april-shots-were-fired-in-the-morning-and-drones-observed
- ↑ https://t.me/ZradaXXII/1959
- ↑ http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/68297
- ↑ https://www.ft.com/content/1e811d5d-3972-4bde-abc5-acac7dd4832b
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/wu3iULO3vuhT/
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/poland-announces-all-its-mig-29-jets-will-be-transferred-us-send-ukraine
- ↑ Statement by Pentagon Press Secretary John F. Kirby on Security Assistance to Ukraine, MARCH 8, 2022. www.defense.gov
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/03/08/blinken-and-biden-fold-pentagon-rejects-poland-offer-for-united-states-to-start-world-war-iii/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/nYx-W9Do--4
- ↑ https://wolnemedia.net/polish-government-censors-free-media/
- ↑ https://www.politico.eu/article/polish-president-accuses-germany-of-breaching-promises-on-ukraine-related-tank-deliveries/
- ↑ https://profile.ru/news/politics/v-polshe-zayavili-chto-porazhenie-ssha-na-ukraine-budet-sereznee-razgroma-vo-vetname-1102372/
- ↑ https://www.moonofalabama.org/2022/05/ukraine-congress-passes-the-bucks-realism-sneaks-in-poland-plans-for-more-war.html
- ↑ https://youtu.be/DzHlHaphi3I
- ↑ https://t.me/MedvedevVesti/9303
- ↑ https://southfront.org/transnistria29042022/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/intermarium24/status/1521652429024120832
- ↑ https://twitter.com/intermarium24/status/1521652429024120832
- ↑ European hyenas have already begun to share carrion, MAREK GAŁAŚ, October 19, 2022.
- ↑ https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/the-threat-of-polish-involvement-in-ukraine/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/zdpJDo5dwPg
- ↑ https://srbin.info/en/svet/lukasenko-poljskoj-ako-krenete-u-zauzimanje-zapadne-ukrajine-intervenisacemo/?
- ↑ https://www.euronews.com/2022/05/28/lithuanians-organise-donation-drive-to-buy-bayraktar-drone-for-ukraine
- ↑ https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/russia-ukraine-crisis/lithuania-signs-deal-with-turkey-to-purchase-bayraktar-drone-for-ukraine-amid-war-articleshow.html
- ↑ https://www.euronews.com/2022/06/02/lithuania-gets-fundraised-drone-for-free-from-turkish-manufacturer
- ↑ https://srbin.info/en/svet/igraju-se-vatrom-litvanija-pokusava-da-ekonomski-ugusi-ruski-kalinjingrad/?
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/eu-just-implemented-risky-anti-russia-measure-could-trigger-ww3-few-are-taking-notice
- ↑ https://apa.az/en/cis-countries/russia-accused-lithuania-of-violating-international-law-378852
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/shorts/rslJDKNdj4M
- ↑ Moldova Travel Advisory, April 19, 2022. state.gov
- ↑ https://www.aljazeera.com/features/2022/5/10/moldova-victory-day
- ↑ https://tsarizm.com/news/eastern-europe/2022/04/29/nations-warn-citizens-to-leave-moldova-as-ukraine-war-spills-over-to-neighbors/
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/may/20/uk-and-allies-discuss-arming-moldova-with-nato-standard-weapons
- ↑ https://www.rferl.org/a/nato-shows-off-missile-base-in-romania-calling-it-purely-defensive-/30291193.html
- ↑ https://youtu.be/cGsxgfbYucw
- ↑ https://www.thedefensepost.com/2022/05/25/france-mamba-air-defense-romania/
- ↑ https://www.britannica.com/place/Third-Reich/The-Nazi-empire
- ↑ https://valtioneuvosto.fi/en/-/finland-to-send-arms-assistance-to-ukraine
- ↑ https://tass.com/politics/1450057
- ↑ https://www.iiss.org/blogs/analysis/2022/02/russias-military-technical-solution-for-ukraine
- ↑ https://zeenews.india.com/world/scandinavian-countries-are-guesthouses-for-terrorist-organisations-erdogan-says-turkey-not-supportive-of-finland-sweden-joining-nato-2463392.html
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/four-nato-warships-dock-finland-show-support-during-membership-bid
- ↑ http://www.invexnews.com/item-639002-nato-comments-on-nuclear-guarantees-for
- ↑ https://thefrontierpost.com/turkish-defense-minister-says-ankara-will-not-let-warships-into-the-black-sea/
- ↑ https://news.yahoo.com/president-biden-touts-nato-unity-192119665.html
- ↑ https://apnews.com/article/recep-tayyip-erdogan-turkey-middle-east-nato-a504ec58cc242762db5e3a5ec7dade67
- ↑ https://greekcitytimes.com/2022/06/10/athens-turkish-claims-greek-islands/
- ↑ https://turkishminute.com/2022/11/14/condolences-over-istanbul-attack-due-to-its-support-for-kurdish-groups/
- ↑ https://www.wionews.com/world/istanbul-bombing-turkiye-rejects-us-condolences-hours-before-g20-summit-534002
- ↑ https://korybko.substack.com/p/the-us-hybrid-war-on-turkiye-just
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/turkish-air-strikes-syria-threatened-safety-us-personnel-pentagon-2022-11-23/
- ↑ https://archive.ph/25M9F
- ↑ https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/liz-truss-british-fight-ukraine-russia-b984892.html
- ↑ https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/iain-dale/liz-truss-green-light-for-brits-to-fight-in-ukraine-actually-illegal-david-davis/
- ↑ https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/prime-minister-boris-johnson-liz-truss-uk-government-ukraine-b2025893.html
- ↑ https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/03/13/yavoriv-base-ukraine-russia-attack-nato-lviv/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/defense-national-security/news-crew-blocked-by-ukrainian-military-from-site-of-russian-attack-near-polish-border
- ↑ https://youtu.be/2CI-ToJMvW0
- ↑ https://www.journalismfund.eu/supported-projects/ukraine-safe-haven-jihadists
- ↑ https://thecradle.co/Article/news/7541
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10611833/Three-British-ex-special-forces-troops-feared-died-Russian-airstrike.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline
- ↑ https://twitter.com/KaczynskiOhana/status/1503737123261800452
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/2022/03/17/ukraines-foreign-volunteers-are-being-told-they-wont-be-able-to-leave-its-a-death-warrant/
- ↑ https://southfront.org/neo-nazis-from-europe-rush-to-fight-in-ukraine-flee-faster-videos/
- ↑ https://www.orfonline.org/expert-speak/foreign-fighters-in-ukraine/
- ↑ https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-03-01/australian-foreign-fighters-ukraine-russia-war/100869602
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/foreign-fighters-ukraine-offers-purpose-camaraderie-cause-2022-03-07/
- ↑ https://iz.ru/1321114/2022-04-15/v-sf-zaiavili-o-nalichii-soldat-stran-nato-sredi-plennykh-na-ukraine
- ↑ https://southfront.org/seven-us-mercenaries-were-killed-by-russian-forces-in-donbass-report/
- ↑ https://southfront.org/a-revealing-video-on-european-super-activist-who-were-deliberately-sent-to-deaths-by-brussels/
- ↑ https://foreigncombatants.ru
- ↑ https://twitter.com/cossackgundi/status/1513768135375077379
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/sAGrE1IhNtPj/
- ↑ https://www.businessinsider.com/british-man-ukraine-marines-surrender-russian-mariupol-2022-4
- ↑ https://rumble.com/v11yrw6-interview-with-british-mercenary-aiden-aslin-removed-by-youtube.html
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/1IsHRl9spOdj/
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/29ShXsexswQ8/
- ↑ https://tass.com/politics/1440201
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/PZHSrbA3UXzU/
- ↑ https://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/foreign-secretary-liz-truss-backs-6726300
- ↑ https://en.topwar.ru/195159-britanskij-parlamentarij-schitaet-vopros-osvobozhdenija-anglijskih-naemnikov-problemoj-pravitelstva.html
- ↑ https://express.co.uk.trem.media/news/world/1624217/British-fighters-Ukraine-Russia-oligarch
- ↑ https://youtu.be/XSkOIx2_oMg?t=824
- ↑ For the Sake of a Brighter Future, Belarusians Argue about the Past, AUGUST 29, 2019. PONARS EURASIA
- ↑ https://thesaker.is/foreign-minister-sergey-lavrov-leaders-of-russia-management-competition-moscow-march-19-2022/
- ↑ https://archive.ph/YHRPS
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/world/asia-pacific/pakistani-premier-hits-out-western-envoys-joint-letter-russia-2022-03-06/
- ↑ CNN Special Report: "The uniforms of Ukrainian volunteer fighters Oleksandr Zhuhan and Antonina Romanova bares a rare distinction, the image of a unicorn sewn into its standard-issue epaulets. Zuhan says the mythical beast carries an important message for LGBTQ soldiers." HEROIC TRANS LGBT COUPLE FIGHTS FOR UKRAINE WITH SPECIAL UNICORN PATCHES - SPECIAL CNN REPORT.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/v3Gn4FG_BFY
- ↑ https://youtu.be/rwQzZt5GyiE
- ↑ https://www.telegraphindia.com/world/russia-ukraine-crisis-us-tells-nationals-to-consider-leaving-russia-immediately/cid/1853839
- ↑ https://www.dailysabah.com/world/europe/west-made-mistake-in-promising-ukraine-nato-membership-borrell
- ↑ https://armedia.am/eng/news/103100/this-war-will-be-won-on-the-battlefield-borrell.html
- ↑ https://www.cotidianul.ro/sugestii-din-polonia-vestul-sa-inarmeze-nuclear-ucraina/
- ↑ https://sputniknews.com/20220306/nato-labelled-laptop-with-intelligence-found-at-ukrainian-nationalists-hq-dpr-head-says--1093639199.html
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/ukraines-nato-membership-is-not-relevant-or-on-the-agenda-jens-stoltenberg_4333429.html
- ↑ Spokesperson of the Chinese Mission to the EU Speaks on a Question Concerning NATO Leader’s Remarks on China, 2022-03-17. www.chinamission.be
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-putin-news-03-20-22/h_7c08d64201fdd9d3a141e63e606a62e4
- ↑ https://news.yahoo.com/belarusian-border-nato-military-exercise-152954622.html
- ↑ https://www.jpost.com/breaking-news/article-702949
- ↑ https://www.reuters.com/world/ukraine-strikes-fuel-depot-russias-belgorod-regional-official-says-2022-04-01/
- ↑ https://southfront.org/war-in-ukraine-day-48-wheel-of-war-heads-downhill
- ↑ https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2022/04/16/world/russia-warning-us-weapons-ukraine/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/zAgAWMOiK5Y
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/05/14/western-weapons-in-ukraine-being-sold-on-via-encrypted-messaging-app-report/
- ↑ https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/russia-ukraine-latest-news-2022-05-20/card/italy-circulates-4-point-peace-plan-h2o9EfwULf6P1mwDbjdn
- ↑ https://tfiglobalnews.com/2022/05/22/now-italy-begins-backtracking-on-its-promises-and-extending-an-olive-branch-toward-russia/
- ↑ https://www.dailysignal.com/2022/03/25/hunter-biden-laptop-revelations-uncover-depth-of-elite-institutional-corruption/
- ↑ https://21wire.tv/2018/01/21/wmd-america-inside-the-pentagons-global-bioweapons-industry/
- ↑ https://badvolf.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/03/US-Biolabs-in-Ukraine-BadVolf-Investigation.pdf
- ↑ https://2001-2009.state.gov/documents/organization/95251.pdf
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-real-reset-is-coming_4359506.html
- ↑ https://interkomitet.com/live/leonid-slutsky-the-state-duma-almost-unanimously-voted-for-a-parliamentary-investigation-into-the-circumstances-of-the-creation-of-biological-laboratories-on-the-territory-of-ukraine/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1525601782197817344
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10652127/Hunter-Biden-helped-secure-millions-funding-military-biotech-research-program-Ukraine.html
- ↑ https://archive.fo/fVtcf
- ↑ https://news.sky.com/story/us-military-hackers-conducting-offensive-operations-in-support-of-ukraine-says-head-of-cyber-command-12625139
- ↑ https://avia-pro.net/news/v-rayone-chp-s-rossiyskim-kreyserom-moskva-byl-zamechen-amerikanskiy-voennyy-samolyot
- ↑ Introduced in Senate (01/19/2022) Ukraine Democracy Defense Lend-Lease Act of 2022
- ↑ https://beforeitsnews.com/war-and-conflict/2022/05/u-s-aid-to-ukraine-looks-like-money-laundering-scheme-west-used-ukraine-as-pretext-for-undeclared-war-with-russia-2475234.html
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/19/politics/us-weapons-ukraine-intelligence/index.html
- ↑ https://military-history.fandom.com/wiki/FGM-148_Javelin#cite_note-5
- ↑ https://www.bitchute.com/video/bxFpcFmGwFky/
- ↑ Secretary of Defense Lloyd J. Austin III Holds a News Conference Following Ukraine Defense Consultative Group Meeting, Ramstein Air Base, Germany APRIL 26, 2022. www.defense.gov
- ↑ https://americanfaith.com/u-s-air-force-base-hosts-drag-queen-story-time/
- ↑ https://creativedestructionmedia.com/analysis/2022/05/14/buffalo-shooter-references-ukrainian-azov-battalion-nazi-symbols-hated-those-opposing-us-involvement-in-ukraine-conflict/
- ↑ https://archive.ph/2022.05.20-080400/https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/19/opinion/america-ukraine-war-support.html#selection-613.40-613.332
- ↑ https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/russia-ukraine-crisis/former-us-ambassador-to-russia-claims-washington-was-lying-to-ukraine-about-nato-bid-articleshow.html
- ↑ https://www.sott.net/article/468500-US-to-allow-Ukraine-to-decide-range-of-missiles-Kiev-threatens-to-strike-Crimea-should-the-need-arise?
- ↑ https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/secretaries-defense-state-said-publicly-us-wanted-ukraine-win-biden-sa-rcna33826
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/us-navy-releases-bizarre-training-video-urging-recruits-create-pronoun-safe-space
- ↑ https://ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/canadian-officials-who-met-with-ukrainian-unit-linked-to-neo-nazis-feared-exposure-by-news-media-documents
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/canadas-deputy-pm-caught-holding-pro-nazi-scarf-at-ukraine-rally
- ↑ https://www.ctvnews.ca/world/far-right-extremists-in-ukrainian-military-bragged-about-canadian-training-report-says-1.5631304
- ↑ https://ucpbacalgary.ca/event/march-31-2016-one-canadians-experience-training-the-azov-batallion-to-nato-standards/
- ↑ https://ucpbacalgary.ca/event/march-31-2016-one-canadians-experience-training-the-azov-batallion-to-nato-standards/
- ↑ http://theleftchapter.blogspot.com/2016/09/what-is-far-right-organisation-right.html
- ↑ https://mondediplo.com/2014/03/02ukraine
- ↑ https://tnc.news/2022/03/15/trudeau-freeland-met-with-ukrainian-neo-nazi-party-cofounder/
- ↑ https://yvesengler.com/2020/03/01/neo-nazis-arrest-highlights-ottawas-support-for-ukrainian-far-right/
- ↑ https://www.b92.net/eng/news/world.php?yyyy=2022&mm=04&dd=14&nav_id=113531
- ↑ https://www.mondialisation.ca/meet-andriy-parubiy-the-former-neo-nazi-leader-turned-speaker-of-ukraines-parliament/5520502
- ↑ https://mronline.org/2021/11/13/military-knows-it-looks-bad-but-works-with-neo-nazis-anyway/
- ↑ https://en.news-front.info/2022/05/13/british-officers-already-working-in-kramatorsk-12-days-before-russian-special-operation-in-ukraine-begins/
- ↑ https://archive.ph/5CG2z
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Lj-Vj_YWYfE
- ↑ https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/russia-ukraine-crisis/british-troops-must-prepare-to-fight-in-europe-once-again-says-uks-new-army-chief-articleshow.html
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3073478/Teen-girl-feted-Ukraine-s-Joan-Arc-fighting-against-Russian-rebels-revealed-nasty-neo-Nazi-views-arrested-killing-cops.html
- ↑ https://avia--pro-net.translate.goog/news/na-ukraine-sbit-vertolyot-s-oficerami-francuzskoy-razvedki-dgse
- ↑ https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2022/03/31/frances-intelligence-chief-failed-predict-invasion-step-immediately/
- ↑ https://www.voltairenet.org/article216354.html?id_article=216354#social
- ↑ https://thesaker.is/former-sbu-employee-revealed-information-about-secret-prisons-in-donbass-and-kievs-involvement-in-downing-mh17/
- ↑ https://www.veteranstoday.com/2022/04/09/nato-fails-to-evacuate-military-advisors-from-mariupol-in-dry-cargo-ship/
- ↑ https://www.newsweek.com/macron-ukraine-eu-russia-france-1705232
- ↑ https://youtu.be/dp1Gw6irevk
- ↑ https://thepeninsulaqatar.com/article/17/05/2022/biden-sending-us-troops-back-to-somalia-after-trump-pulled-out
- ↑ https://www.npr.org/2022/03/28/1089229499/german-states-outlaw-z
- ↑ https://www.memri.org/reports/liberal-post-modern-life
- ↑ https://twitter.com/bopanc/status/1517581893037875202
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/major-reversal-after-warning-nuclear-war-germany-approves-tanks-ukraine
- ↑ https://news.yahoo.com/sulky-liver-sausage-ukraine-ambassador-113038099.html
- ↑ https://www.nairaland.com/7107300/germany-warned-role-ukraine-conflict#112461045
- ↑ https://www.euronews.com/my-europe/2022/05/19/ukraine-slams-second-class-treatment-after-scholz-dashes-kyiv-s-hopes-of-quick-eu-membersh
- ↑ https://www.politico.eu/article/berlin-flabbergasted-poland-accusation-broken-promise-tank/
- ↑ https://thepressunited.com/updates/germany-sleepwalking-into-war-with-russia-former-intel-chief/
- ↑ https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zone/harpoon-anti-ship-missiles-headed-to-ukraine-from-denmark
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/russia-vows-to-block-transfer-of-s-300-missile-system-to-ukraine-says-targeting-arms-shipments-fair-game_4346213.html
- ↑ https://tfiglobalnews.com/2022/05/14/slovakias-food-is-for-slovakians-slovakias-trade-restrictions-leave-eu-fuming/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/CT24zive/status/1511315385173393415
- ↑ https://youtu.be/WfCEnAchKtI
- ↑ https://newsrnd.com/news/2022-06-06-hundreds-protest-in-rome-to-demand-investigation-into-kyiv-s-crimes-in-donbass.ByWcfPQj_q.html
- ↑ https://cyprus-digest.com/a-fighter-of-the-neo-nazi-battalion-azov-spoke-in-the-greek-parliament/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/ONYJ-0RmQK8?t=291
- ↑ https://eng.lsm.lv/article/society/society/ltvs-de-facto-compares-may-9-in-riga-and-daugavpils.a456915/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/ZLyalA7ti6Q
- ↑ https://libertarianinstitute.org/news-roundup/dutch-pm-says-nato-using-ukraine-as-proxy-against-russia/
- ↑ https://www.ohchr.org/en/press-briefing-notes/2022/06/migrants-morocco-spain-and-united-states
- ↑ https://www.euronews.com/2022/03/03/sweden-summons-russian-officials-after-fighter-jets-fly-near-gotland-island
- ↑ Der Untermensch "The subhuman" Editor: The Reichsführer-SS. SS Office, Berlin, 1942, DHM, Berlin. Do 56/685. Revised: SS Office - Training Office, SS Hauptsturmführer King, SS-Obersturmführer Ludwig Pröscholdt in conjunction with the Association of Graphic Jupp Daehler. The Holocaust Education & Archive Research Team has faithfully translated this infamous Nazi text from the original versions printed in both the German and Russian language. The purpose of this translation is for readers to understand the methods in which the Nazi propaganda machine would seek to dehumanize the victims of its genocidal actions. www.holocaustresearchproject.org
- ↑ https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/fighting-russia-takes-focus-off-azov-battalions-nazi-roots-x07lkjl7r
- ↑ https://news.yahoo.com/cia-trained-ukrainian-paramilitaries-may-take-central-role-if-russia-invades-185258008.html
- ↑ https://youtu.be/M68NrUWJCdc
- ↑ https://www.telegraphindia.com/world/ukraine-says-russia-wants-to-split-nation-into-two/cid/1857888
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2022/03/19/us/politics/us-ukraine-russia-escalation.html?smid=tw-share
- ↑ https://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2022-03-17/u-s-is-in-a-proxy-war-with-russia-panetta-video
- ↑ https://thehill.com/policy/international/597379-congress-reaches-deal-on-billions-in-ukraine-aid
- ↑ https://news.antiwar.com/2022/06/13/pentagon-says-ukraine-will-survive-and-the-us-will-arm-it-for-years-to-come/
- ↑ https://thegrayzone.com/2022/11/03/british-spies-terror-army-ukraine/
- ↑ https://www.theartnewspaper.com/2022/03/18/vanda-london-uk-russia-sanctions-viktor-vekselberg-faberge-egg-exhibition-loan
- ↑ https://news.artnet.com/art-world/finland-seizes-russian-art-under-sanctions-2095012
- Donbass: 8 years of war" - Documentary by French journalist Anne Laure Bonnel (2016)
- CIA DOCUMENTS SHOW HOW CIA CONTROLLED UKRAINIAN NAZI GROUPS SINCE 1946 TO FIGHT RUSSIA, bitchute
- Civil War in Ukraine 2014-2022
- Operation Liberation: In-depth look at the special operation in Ukraine | DIG DEEP DOCUMENTARY, Jun 5, 2022. youtube.com
- Full Length POV Of American & Nato Mercenaries Fighting "Russian Spetsnaz" Near Kupyansk. 53 min. It took dozens of top NATO Mercs to do battle against 1 volunteer Cossack BMP and a small house, only for their entire crew to get wrecked in the end. Multiple members of the Mercs' crew were confirmed killed and others all suffered severe "horrific injuries" like spinal/brain damage, and other permanent disabling damage.