Zev Vladimir Zelenko, M.D. (d. June 30, 2022) was a New York State doctor who treated over 1,450 coronavirus patients using hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc sulfate with 99.9% success rate (2 deaths) during the 2020 CCP pandemic. See also: Vladimir Zelenko's coronavirus treatment. In 2021, Dr. Zelenko was nominated for a Nobel Prize for his reasearch into treatments for Covid-19.
With his first 350 coronavirus patients in March 2020, Zelenko had a 100% success using hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin and zinc. There were no hospitalizations, intubations or deaths among Zelenko's first 350 patients. On March 27, 2020, Zelenko indicated that he treated 699 patients with no deaths or intubations, whereas the national average in the United States is 1.5% of coronavirus patients dying. As of March 27, 2020, four patients of Dr. Zelenko have been hospitalized with pneumonia, and none of them required respirators.
Dr. Vladimir Zelenko's treatment resulted in various patient's shortness-of-breath issues being resolved in as early as 4 hours and on average 12 hours.
Dr. Zelenko's coronavirus treatment is now being used in multiple states. On March 27, 2020, Zelenko indicated that his protocols were recently on their way to Benjamin Netanyahu (the Prime Minister of Israel).
On May 30, 2020, the Grand Rapids Herald-Review stated:
|“|| Dr. Vladimir Zelenko serves as a Primary Care Physician in suburban New York City—the epicenter of this outbreak. “I knew that the virus would hit our area hard due to our population density—we have 32,000 people living in one square mile. So I did my own research looking at what had been done in other countries that experienced the virus before us as well as looking at treatments developed for the SARS outbreak in 2003 (another coronavirus). I developed my own protocol of a three drug cocktail: HCL, Azithromycin, and Zinc. In the last few weeks I have seen 1,450 patients with COVID symptoms. I divided my patients into two groups: high risk and low risk. The low risk patients (under age 60 and healthy) statistically get better without treatment, so I sent them home to rest and get over the virus. I gave my drug cocktail to 405 high risk patients (over age 60 or with underlying health problems) whose conditions were most severe. The accepted rate of COVID mortality at that time for high risk patients was 5%, so if I had just relied on ventilators I could have expected to see 20 of my patients die. But using these three drugs I only lost two patients, one of which was very old and had been chronically ill. This was a significant order of magnitude better than expected outcomes.”
Dr. Zelenko explains the rationale behind his treatment program. “The zinc is what kills the virus and zinc occurs naturally in the body but has a hard time penetrating the cell where the virus lives. What the hydroxychloroquine does is open a channel into the cell so the zinc can enter and stop the virus from replicating. Adding an extra dose of zinc to the cocktail has been shown to improve outcomes by about 25%. Meanwhile, the azithromycin stands guard to combat any secondary bacterial infection that may crash the party and cause pneumonia.”
After seeing the effectiveness of his treatment regimen, Dr. Zelenko stated, “I realized what I had, and I felt like a front line soldier who had stumbled across some very important intelligence—some valuable information that needed to be communicated to the 5-star general because that information could be used to win the war.”
Within a few weeks, Dr. Zelenko had published video reports of his findings and was in touch not only with the US Coronavirus Taskforce, but with over a dozen governments around the world from Russia, to South Africa, to Peru. Four weeks ago the government of Brazil began implementing Dr. Zelenko’s protocol, and he explains their results: “One week ago the Brazilians published a study revealing a 95% reduction in deaths after this drug cocktail was introduced for use in their government hospitals.”
Healthgrades.com, Google reviews, and Vitals.com all have overall favorable reviews of Dr. Zelenko.
Zelenko was the primary care provider for most of the Satmar community in Kiryat Joel, New York (Satmar Jews are a Hasidic Jewish group originating from the city of Szatmárnémeti, Hungary).
- 1 Studies
- 2 Vladimir Zelenko's coronavirus treatment
- 3 White House weighing the merits of Dr. Zelenko's protocol for treating coronavirus patients
- 4 Dr. Zelenko: March 27, 2020 update regarding my coronavirus treatment regimen
- 5 Interview of Vladimir Zelenko
- 6 Education
- 7 2021 Capitol riot
- 8 Poynter Institute claims that Vladimir Zelenko misinterpreted the U.S.'s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System and Europe’s EudraVigilance databases concerning adverse Covid-19 vaccine events
- 9 Vladimir Zelenko: Personal life
- 10 External links
- 11 References
Multiple studies have confirmed the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine as an early treatment for COVID-19. Here's one from South Korea:
|“||Time to viral clearance, as signified by negative conversion on PCR, after initiation of treatment was significantly shorter with HQ plus antibiotics compared to Lop/R plus antibiotics (hazard ratio [HR], 0.49; 95% confidence interval [95% CI], 0.28 to 0.87) or conservative treatments (HR, 0.44; 95% CI, 0.25 to 0.78). Hospital stay duration after treatment was also shortest for patients treated with HQ plus antibiotics compared to other treatment groups.||”|
See: Vladimir Zelenko's coronavirus treatment
On March 26, 2020, The Daily Beast reported concerning Dr. Zelenko:
|“|| The doctor, Vladimir Zelenko, recently posted his purported findings in an open letter, which was read by Fox News host Sean Hannity—who also serves as an unofficial Trump adviser—during an interview with Vice President Mike Pence. According to an official cited by the Post, President Donald Trump noticed the segment and flagged it for the White House.
Zelenko told the Post that he was contacted by incoming White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows after he posted a Facebook video message to Trump calling on the president to “advise the country that they should be taking this medication.” A person close to Meadows confirmed to the Post that the White House was weighing Dr. Zelenko’s plan.
Vladimir Zelenko: Important March 27, 2020 update regarding my coronavirus treatment regimen
Interview of Vladimir Zelenko
Moshe Frank Interviews Dr. Zev Vladmir Zelenko for COLLIVE.COM
Dr. Vladimir Zelenko received his medical degree from University at Buffalo, School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences.
2021 Capitol riot
Dr. Zelenko attended the January 6, 2021 rally at Washington D.C. that became a riot. He was quoted as saying “I support anyone who is willing to help people and maintain liberty and spread truth, so if the Proud Boys are doing that, then I would support them. I don’t support violence; I don’t support tactics that may lead to bigotry and so on, but I do support freedom-loving patriots that are willing to stand up for the liberties of this country.” 
Poynter Institute claims that Vladimir Zelenko misinterpreted the U.S.'s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System and Europe’s EudraVigilance databases concerning adverse Covid-19 vaccine events
The Poynter Institute in an article entitled Claims that millions of people have died from the COVID-19 vaccine are unfounded indicates that Vladimir Zelenko misinterpreted the U.S.'s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System and Europe’s EudraVigilance databases concerning adverse Covid-19 vaccine events. In 2017, the Poynter Institute received $1.3 million from the Omidyar Network and the Open Society Foundations (Open Society Foundations is a grantmaking network founded by the business tycoon George Soros whose politics is left of center).
Vladimir Zelenko: Personal life
Vladimir Zelenko emigrated from Russia. He speaks multiple languages including Russian.
Zelenko is a pious Jew who formerly was an irreligious young man. He wrote the book Metamorphosis about his transformation.
- Dr. Zelenko
- Medical Experts Discuss Dr. Zelenko's Coronavirus Hydroxychloroquine Treatment w/ 100% Success Rate
- Latest exclusive interview with Dr. Vladimir Zelenko, April 1, 2020
- Zelenko Interview, January 7, 2021
- ↑ https://michaelyon.locals.com/upost/2360316/dr-vladimir-zelenko-joins-the-immortal-heroes
- ↑ Dr. Vladimir Zelenko has now treated over 1,450 coronavirus patients (2 deaths) using hydroxychloroquine with 99.99% success rate (latest video interview), Techstartups.com
- ↑ Doctor Known For Hydroxychloroquine Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize, OAN, April 30, 2021.
- ↑ Multiple references:
- WND Staff (March 24, 2020). "Doctor: I treated 350 coronavirus patients with 100% success". WorldNetDaily website.
- TechStartups team (March 25, 2020). "Doctor Vladimir Zelenko: I treated 350 coronavirus patients with 100% success using Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate". TechStartups website.
- Feldman, Ari and Chernikoff, Helen (March 26, 2020). "A Jewish doctor’s off-label virus treatment is now being used in multiple states". Forward website/News/National News.
- ↑ WND Staff (March 24, 2020). "Doctor: I treated 350 coronavirus patients with 100% success". WorldNetDaily website.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 "Important update regarding my treatment regimen" (March 27, 2020). YouTube video, 3:05, posted by Dr Vladimir Zelenko M.D.
- ↑ My statement to the Israeli health ministry by Vladimir Zelenko
- ↑ A Jewish doctor’s off-label virus treatment is now being used in multiple states by Ari Feldman and Helen Chernikoff
- ↑ Vladimir Zelenko: Important March 27, 2020 update regarding my coronavirus treatment regimen
- ↑ Doctors discover effective, life-saving treatment for Covid-19 By Rev. Mark Peske Our Redeemer Lutheran Church, Grand Rapids Herald-Review, May 30, 2020
- ↑ Vladimir Zelenko - Healthgrades.com - Review
- ↑ Vladimir Zelenko - Google reviews
- ↑ Vladimir Zelenko - Vitals.com review
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Metamorphosis by Vladimir Zelenko
- ↑ Jewish MD who promoted virus cocktail is leaving community where he tested it, Times of Israel
- ↑ White House Evaluating Coronavirus Drug Plan of Doctor Championed by Hannity, Daily Beast
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 Vladimir Zelenko - U.S. News and World Report
- ↑ https://forward.com/fast-forward/461653/dr-zelenko-attended-capitol-trump-rally-and-hoped-to-avoid-too-much/
- ↑ Claims that millions of people have died from the COVID-19 vaccine are unfounded by Gabrielle Settles, October 5, 2021, Poynter Institute website
- ↑ "$1.3 Million in Grants from Omidyar Network, Open Society Foundations Will Expand Poynter's International Fact-Checking Network" (Press release). Poynter Institute. June 29, 2017. Archived from the original on June 29, 2017
- ↑ This doctor was already treating patients with Trump’s ‘gift from God’ drug - before FDA approval by Ari Feldman