A coronavirus vaccine is the agenda of Leftists, population control types like Bill Gates, and profit-seeking investors who dream for a billion-dollar bonanza. Many within the Deep State stand to profit personally from an untested coronavirus vaccine while inexpensive alternative treatments, such as preventive and early treatment by hydroxychloroquine, are blocked.
Numerous ethical objections to a coronavirus vaccine are being raised by conservatives such as Robert G. Marshall, who was a leader in the Virginia House of Delegates for 26 years. The Honorable Marshall summarizes his analysis as follows:
|“|| In a nutshell, then, governments worldwide are considering the following to address Covid-19:
Concerned citizens can still weigh in to affect the outcome!
Research use of aborted fetal tissue
Following the CCP virus in the United States and research for a vaccine became rampant, concerns arose over the use of aborted babies' cells, with pro-lifers and Catholic bioethicists opposing the notion. After President Trump banned such amidst the search for coronavirus treatments, many researchers opposed the decision that had been based on moral grounds, falsely claiming along with the lamestream media that it would somehow stifle research. Three pro-abortion House Democrats also sent a letter to Trump admin Alex Azar urging for the removal of the restrictions.
- Possible New Coronavirus Vaccine Made With Cells Taken From Aborted Babies
- We don't need aborted fetal tissue to fight coronavirus, say ethicists
- Researchers demand aborted babies’ bodies for coronavirus experiments
- Are COVID-19 treatments really being hindered by a ban on using aborted babies in research?
- Coronavirus treatment research is being held up by Trump’s ban on the use of fetal tissue
- fetal tissue research letter 4.6.20_updated.pdf