117th United States Congress
|“||When people who spent four years role-playing as "the Resistance" against a "stolen election" suddenly start telling us dissent and resistance are treason that will be punished without mercy, we know exactly what's going on. It's a grim story repeated throughout human history..||”|
The 117th United States Congress is the Congress that will last from January 3, 2021 to January 3, 2023. Following the 2020 U.S. House elections with the 2020 U.S. Senate elections to be yet concluded as the 2021 Georgia runoff elections are to be held on January 6, 2021, the Democratic Party is expected to narrowly hold the House by a narrow margin, though their majority has been significantly slashed following heavy losses. They only managed to gain three open House seats (two of which were due to redistricting) while losing a dozen in unexpected upsets.
In late 2021, a small group of traditional Democrats, some of whom still believed in God, Western civilization, America, legal regulated immigration, capitalism, a two-party system and other traditional American values attempted to separate themselves from the insanity and criminality gripping the Democratic party and its leadership by organizing themselves under the rebranded name of "Normal Democrats."
On May 13, 2022 Democrat Congressional leader Steny Hoyer announced on the floor of the House of Representatives, "We're at war" without informing the American people or having a congressional vote. The Democrats doubled the size of the IRS, hiring armed agents willing to use deadly force.
- 1 2020 U.S. House election results
- 2 Democrat circus/Republican incompetence
- 3 117th Congress
- 3.1 Pro-inflation
- 3.2 Ukrainian Nazis
- 3.3 Racist vaccine mandate
- 3.4 Impeachment sham 2.0
- 3.5 Biden regime
- 3.6 DCCC
- 3.7 Nursing home extermination campaign
- 3.8 Rape of Afghanistan
- 3.9 Big Tech anti-trust
- 3.10 Transgenderism
- 3.11 Immigration
- 3.12 Pelosi Panel
- 3.13 Racist elected officials
- 3.14 Capitol insurrection
- 4 Covid-19
- 5 Issues
- 6 References
2020 U.S. House election results
- See main article: United States House of Representatives elections, 2020
Following the impeachment coup against Donald Trump pushed through by House Democrats that was unpopular among voters in swing states/districts, the campaign wing of the Democrat establishment insisted that they would expand their majority, with the Cook Political Report also changing several of their predictions, marking a number of seats being in favor of the Democrats. However, the following districts represented by mostly left-wing Democrats who ran for re-election flipped towards the GOP:
- California's 21st district: T.J. Cox lost in a rematch of the 2018 Midterms to Moderate Republican David Valadao by 0.9% of the votes cast
- California's 39th district: Despite fake predictions that the race was "Likely D", Gil Cisneros lost to Republican Young Kim in a rematch of the 2018 election
- California's 48th district: Phony "moderate" Harley Rouda lost to Michelle Steel in a district centered in Orange County
- Florida's 26th district: In an upset, Debbie Mucarsel-Powell was defeated by Miami-Dade County mayor Carlos Gimenez in a race changed merely two weeks before the general election from "tossup" to "Lean D" by the increasingly unreliable Cook Political Report
- Florida's 27th district: Donna Shalala lost in a major upset to GOP challenger Maria Elvira Salazar; the race was rated "Likely D" by the Cook Political Report
- Iowa's 1st district: Incumbent Democrat Abby Finkenauer lost to Republican state representative Ashley Hinson
- Minnesota's 7th district: Longtime DINO Collin Peterson lost to Michelle Fischbach in the strongly conservative district by a margin of over ten points
- New Mexico's 2nd district: Xochitl Torres Small lost to Republican Yvette Herrell
- New York's 11th district: Left-wing Democrat Max Rose, despite being considerably lucky in the 2018 Midterms in running against an incumbent establishment Republican then, lost re-election to Nicole Malliotakis in a district covering the entirety of Staten Island
- Oklahoma's 5th district: Kendra Horn lost re-election to Stephanie Bice in a largely conservative area
- South Carolina's 1st district: Liberal Democrat Joe Cunningham lost re-election to Republican state representative Nancy Mace by a very narrow margin
- Utah's 4th district: Ben McAdams lost re-election to Burgess Owens by a narrow margin
Of thirteen House Republicans whose re-election efforts were rated as "tossups" by Cook Political Report, none lost in the general elections. Democrats only flipped the following open seats:
- Georgia's 7th district: Republican representative Rob Woodall of the mostly urban, increasingly liberal area retired, and the open seat was by Democrat Carolyn Bourdeaux, who had unsuccessfully challenged Woodall in the 2018 Midterms
- North Carolina's 2nd district: due to redistricting in late 2019 that shifted a mostly Republican area into a liberal stronghold, George Holding retired and the seat was won by leftist Deborah Ross
- North Carolina's 6th district: also due to redistricting, conservative Rep. Mark Walker retired and the seat was won by Democrat Kathy Manning
Republicans successfully held numerous open seats, including:
- Texas' 23rd district: incumbent RINO Will Hurd of the mostly Hispanic district that had previously been more liberal retired, and Republican nominee Tony Gonzales won the open seat in a surprise upset despite nearly every election rating except for RCP considering it "Lean D (flip)"
- Texas' 24th district: despite the Cook Political Report changing its rating for the seat merely a day prior to the general election from "Tossup" to "Lean D (flip)", Republican nominee Beth Van Duyne won the general election to succeed retiring Republican incumbent Kenny Marchant very narrowly
Democrat circus/Republican incompetence
Following the 2021 Capitol riot, House Democrats on January 11, 2021 introduced an article of impeachment against Donald Trump, falsely claiming that he was directly responsible for the violent breaking and entering of the United States Capitol Building. Several conservative Republicans led by Ken Buck and joined by Thomas Massie, Chip Roy, Nancy Mace, Tom McClintock, Kelly Armstrong, as well as Mike Gallagher poorly attempted to oppose the impeachment by sending a letter to incoming junta leader Joe Biden begging him to urge Speaker Nancy Pelosi to stop the resolution. Several NeverTrump House Republicans soon announced their support for the sham measure, including John Katko (R–NY), Fred Upton (R–MI), Adam Kinzinger (R–IL), Liz Cheney (R–WY), and Jaime Herrera Beutler (R–WA). They were joined by Dan Newhouse (R–WA), Anthony Gonzalez (R–OH), Peter Meijer (R–MI), Tom Rice (R–SC), and David Valadao (R–CA) in ultimately voting to impeach Trump. Chip Roy (R–TX) accused Trump of committing "impeachable offenses" and was joined by globalist Moderate Republican Michael McCaul (R–TX) in suggesting such as well, though both voted against the resolution. Nancy Mace (R–SC), a freshman congresswoman who won a narrow race in 2020 partially riding the coattails of Trump, blamed him for the riot though ultimately voted against the impeachment.
As Democrats plotted to impeach Trump a second time, several House Republicans attempted to "compromise" between far-leftists and conservatives by introducing a resolution to officially censure Trump over the riot; the resolution was introduced by Brian Fitzpatrick (PA–1), Young Kim (CA–39), Fred Upton (MI–6), Tom Reed (NY–23), Mike Gallagher (WI–8) John Curtis (UT–3), and Peter Meijer (MI–3).
Several House Republicans following the House impeachment vote announced that they would continue to support Liz Cheney being the chair of the House Republican Conference, the top third position in the House GOP. These RINO Backers, with some being strongly conservative while others moderate, included House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, House Minority Whip Steve Scalise, Chip Roy, Nancy Mace, Carlos Gimenez, Rodney Davis, Michael McCaul, Mike Gallagher, and Dan Crenshaw.
As the 117th Congress was sworn in, one thing was certain and obvious to the American people: the Democratic party no longer had any regard or respect for democracy and the human rights of other people. The Democratic party organization, from poll workers, to members of the civil service system, to elected officials, had rejected the fundamental tenets of a two-party system and embraced full-fledged single party communism and totalitarianism, including rigged elections, censorship, lack of due process rights, a rejection of the right of free association, a perverted law enforcement and judicial system, wholesale domestic spying, a globalized and collectivist planned economy, a rejection of God and religion, and an attack on the rights of armed citizens to defend themselves.
Political scientist LaShonda Brenson, who tracks diversity on Capitol Hill, said only 14 percent of high-ranking positions in House members’ offices were held by people of color in 2018. According to Roll Call magazine, Brenson said there are reasons to hope. "This year’s crop of new lawmakers, who are mostly Republicans, have so far filled 23 percent of their top staff positions with people of color."
Democrats shot down a bill to prohibit U.S. corporations from using slave labor in the Peoples Republic of China. Apple and Nike Inc increased their donations to Democrats by more than 400% to fight the Republican introduced Uyghur Forced Labor Prevention Act barring imports of products from Chinese slave labor. Rep. Eric Swalwell, who sits on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence with access to the nations top secrets, was reported as having a close relationship with Christine Fang, a Chinese spy. Fang compromised several Democrat politicians, including Swalwell, for whom she fundraised. Pelosi refused to remove Swalwell from the Intelligence Committee.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the largest lobbying group in the United States, said that the socialist Democrat Party 2022 budget reconciliation bill “poses an existential threat to US economy”.
Democrat supreme leader Joe Biden has been fully compromised by the Chinese communist government.
The party is pro-inflation and advocates printing money, massive government spending, and adding to the national debt as a means to prosperity. Additionally, the party advocates regulation to discourage production, job creation, and distribution of goods and services. The party advocates taxation and seizure of wealth as a means to increase the livelihood and wellbeing of bureaucrats while disenfranchising the poor and increasing the number of homeless and destitute.
Inflation destroys hope, economic opportunity, and the physical and spiritual wellbeing of people in poverty more than any other group.
Ukrainian biological weapons labs
Through the executive branch, a legislative framework for funding military biomedical research directly from the federal budget was formed. Funds were raised under state guarantees from NGOs controlled by the Democratic Party leadership, including the investment funds of the Clintons, Rockefellers, Soros and Biden.
The scheme involves major pharmaceutical companies, including Pfizer, Moderna, Merck and the US military-affiliated company Gilead. U.S. experts are working to test new medicines that circumvent international safety standards. As a result, Western companies are seriously reducing the cost of research programmes and gaining a significant competitive advantage.
The involvement of controlled nongovernmental and biotechnological organizations, and the increase in their revenues, allows the leaders of the Democratic Party to generate additional campaign finance and hide its distribution.
In addition to US pharmaceutical companies and Pentagon contractors, Ukrainian state agencies are involved in military bioweapons activities, whose main tasks are to conceal illegal activities, conduct field and clinical trials and provide the necessary biomaterial.
Thus, the US Department of Defense, using a virtually internationally uncontrolled test site and the high-tech facilities of multinational companies, has greatly expanded its research capabilities, not only in the field of biological weapons, but also in gaining knowledge about antibiotic resistance and the antibodies to specific diseases in populations in specific regions.
- See also: FTX scandal
Tens of billions of dollars in American Military Aid to Ukraine, which was allegedly to be used to fight Russia, was cash that Ukraine did not use to fight Russia, but instead invested into FTX cryptocurrency exchange. Ukraine was receiving money from the US, Ukraine sent it to FTX, and FTX sent it to Democrats, who originally voted to send it to Ukraine. It appears to be pure criminal money-laundering, and a criminal conspiracy to violate campaign finance laws.
Among those liabilities are “investments” made by the Zelensky regime.
Up until its bankruptcy filing, FTX was a 'partner' with the World Economic Forum (WEF). The FTX CEO's aunt, Linda Fried, is on the board of the WEF. Sam Bankman-Fried's mother, Barbara Fried, is the founder and president of a left-wing Super PAC called ‘Mind the Gap’ (MTG), "dedicated to helping Democratic political candidates win elections. The PAC earns millions of dollars in donations primarily from Silicon Valley executives 'who are keen on quietly funneling massive political donations into the Democratic Party'. The mission of MTG is to “empower private political donors to strengthen our democracy by providing them with evidence-based guidance on the electoral strategies, tactics, and programs that are likely to achieve the greatest impact in a given election”, according to Influence Watch. Bankman-Fried’s brother, Gabe runs an organization called Guarding Against Pandemics, which is financed by Sam Bankman-Fried.
Lame duck funding
On October 20, 2022, nineteen days before the 2022 Midterm elections it was reported that amid concerns that a new Congress could take a more skeptical view of aid to Ukraine, members from both parties were looking to lock in billions of dollars in military assistance to the neo-fascist Kyiv regime before newly elected members were sworn in in January 2023.
The bipartisan idea under consideration would use an omnibus spending bill during the lame duck session to secure a much higher level of military and other assistance than prior aid packages for Ukraine.
The amount would be enough “to make sure [Ukraine] can get through the year,” a Republican senator with knowledge of the matter told NBC News. “It’ll make the $12 billion look like pocket change.”
Racist vaccine mandate
African Americans were the group with the highest number of unvaccinated people against the CCP virus. In September 2021 Joe Biden issued a covid vaccine mandate which would require anyone refusing the vaccine to be fired from their job. Black Lives Matter called the vaccine mandate racist. Blacks historically have been targeted by Democrat administrations for medical experiments.
Democrats killed The COVID-19 Origin Act.
Impeachment sham 2.0
House Democrats in the 117th Congress tampered with evidence to bring a second sham impeachment charge against President Donald Trump. Chief Justice John Roberts refused to preside over what was obviously an illegal and unconstitutional abuse of power. Democrats refused to allow the subpoena of Speaker Pelosi to testify as a witness under oath in the impeachment trial about her role in the pre-planned attack on the U.S. Capitol building on January 6, 2021.
New Jersey Rep. Jeff Van Drew quit the party rather than vote in its second bogus impeachment sham. After voting to object to electoral certification, a mainstream media journalist with the Ocean City Sentinel left a voice mail on Van Drew's home phone:
|“As a member of the New Jersey Press Association, I will do everything in my power to ensure that you are deposed, if not dead. Anything that I can do to basically get you out of office, I will do. You are a traitor, Jeff Van Drew, and you deserve the fate of all traitors."|
The ACLU argued that the Democrats' new Domestic Terrorism bill to target their enemies will harm minority communities. H.R. 1 and S. 1 effectively ended voter registration. That, coupled with the executive order raising the migrant refugee ceiling by 730% in the midst of the COVID pandemic effectively put an end to free and fair elections.
Racist origins of sham impeachment
The only precedent for the second impeachment of President Donald J. Trump was that of William W. Belknap, President Ulysses S. Grant’s Secretary of War during Reconstruction, who was tried and acquitted by the U.S. Senate after resigning from office. An investigation into the War Department was launched. Under Belknap the U.S. Army was used in combination with the Justice Department to prosecute the Ku Klux Klan, a policy opposed by most Democrats. Senate Democrat Majority leader Chuck Schumer said, “The Senate convened a trial, and voted, as a chamber, that Mr. Belknap could be tried ‘for acts done as Secretary of War, notwithstanding his resignation of said office.’ The language is crystal clear, without any ambiguity,” quoting a resolution by Senator Allen G. Thurman, who opposed President Abraham Lincoln’s Emancipation Proclamation and campaigned against allowing black people to vote.
- See also: Biden junta
The Biden junta took power under the watchful eye of National Guardsmen while the American people were excluded. The next day in the dead of winter, Democrats kicked the Guardsmen out of the U.S. Capitol building and the soldiers were ordered to sleep in an unheated parking garage, without internet reception, with just one electrical outlet, and one bathroom having only two stalls for 5,000 troops. Under the Geneva Convention, prisoners-of-war are mandated to be taken care of better than how the Biden regime treated U.S. military units as the junta assumed power their first night. Meanwhile the junta spent $86 million to house illegal immigrants in hotels. Over the protestations of majority Black D.C. citizens, the occupation forces remained in place for months. Democrat Congressional leaders ordered the construction of a Wall to keep the American people out. Guardsmen were fed raw stale meat with metal shavings and hospitalized. Congress than refused to reimburse the $500 million cost to deploy the Guard.
According to Breitbart News:
|The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) tapped Dyjuan Tatro, the former “triggerman” for Albany’s Original Gangsta Killers, or OGK, street gang to help lead efforts in protecting House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s (D-CA) slim majority in the House.
The DCCC, led by chairman Sean Patrick Maloney (D-NY), hired Tatro, a former New York gang member, to serve as a senior adviser for “diversity and inclusion.” He served time for “shooting two rival gang members in 2006” and was also convicted in 2011, serving six years for racketeering conspiracy, according to the New York Post.
According to the outlet, Tatro “confessed to the shootings, and to a ‘razor slashing’ of another victim in 2002 as well as to dealing drugs,” making around $12,000 per month doing so.
Nursing home extermination campaign
Gov. Andrew Cuomo of New York mandated that longterm nursing home facilities accept Covid 19-positive patients. Despite the scientific evidence, Cuomo issued the decree anyway. The virus spread like wildfire among the elderly, mostly Babyboomers, giving New York the highest death toll from the CCP virus. New York's death toll accounts for 30% of the U.S. fatality rate. Frontpage Mag reported:
|Cuomo's Department of Health had issued an order that, "no resident shall be denied re-admission or admission to the NH solely based on a confirmed or suspected diagnosis of COVID-19" and also prohibited requiring testing of returning patients. Sending hospitalized patients with coronavirus to the same mismanaged nursing homes was a death sentence for countless seniors in those facilities.|
The Cuomo administration then deliberately tried to coverup the extent of the carnage by undercounting deaths.
In January 2021, the New York Attorney General's office reported that the Cuomo administration had covered up the number of nursing home murders and under-reported the figure by 50%. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez called for an investigation into Gov. Cuomo's human rights abuses.
In May 2020, Gov. Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan directed a dangerous policy in ordering seniors, or anyone else, who test positive for COVID-19 to be transported to nursing homes that house healthy seniors, a measure criticized by even a Democrat state representative. A few days later, Republican state senator Peter J. Lucido sought an investigation into the matter. Whitmer's misguided directive came under heavy criticism when in May 2020, a 75-year-old nursing home resident, an Army veteran who had been illegally seized from his apartment by Whitmer goons and sent to the residence without his relatives being notified, was brutally beaten in a racist attack by 20-year-old Jaydon Hayden, a COVID-19 patient with mental health issues who had been sent to the same nursing home and has since been arrested and charged for the crime.
It was reported on June 15, 2020, that one-third of all coronavirus-related deaths in Michigan were in nursing homes. Despite this, Whitmer's administration irresponsibly refused to consider transporting COVID-19 positive patients to vacant centers rather than nursing homes. When later questioned on the matter, Whitmer refused to specify details about the dangerous policy.
The Macomb county prosecutor advised survivors who lost loved ones to COVID as residents or staff inside nursing homes should collect the vital information about the circumstances of their death and take that to local police and make a complaint as a wrongful death. Criminal charges could be filed against the Democrat fascist governor over putting COVID patients inside nursing homes used as hubs during the pandemic.
Whitmer was appointed DNC vice chair in 2021.
As the secretary of the Pennsylvania Health Department during the CCP pandemic, Biden HHS assistant secretary Richard "Rachel" Levine ordered nursing homes that house healthy seniors to take in COVID-19 positive patients, which resulted in thousands of needless deaths. By mid-May 2020, two-thirds of all coronavirus-related deaths in the state occurred in nursing homes. A liberal hypocrite, Levine removed his own mother from a personal care home as the deaths rose dramatically.
Rape of Afghanistan
- See also: Rape of Afghanistan
Pelosi commended Biden's handling of the U.S. withdrawl from Afghanistan:
|“The President is to be commended for the clarity of purpose of his statement on Afghanistan and his action.|
Marketwatch wrote: “In a stunning rout, the Taliban seized nearly all of Afghanistan in just over a week, despite the billions of dollars spent by the U.S. and NATO over nearly 20 years to build up Afghan security forces. Just days earlier, an American military assessment estimated that the capital would not come under insurgent pressure for a month.”
On July 8, 2021, Joe Biden said from the White House, "I trust the capacity of the Afghan military, who is better trained, better equipped, and more competent in terms of conducting war." CNN reported that on July 12, 2021 the Taliban knocked on the door of a mother of four in a small village in northern Afghanistan. They were demanding food. The mother told them, "I am poor, how can I cook for you?" The Taliban beat her to death. Less than a month later, White House chief propagandists Jen Psaki said "The Taliban has to make an assessment about what they want their role to be in the international community." Her comments came as reports flowed in of Taliban fighters going door-to-door and forcibly selecting girls as young as 12 to reward as brides for the victorious jihadis.
Bodies lay strewn on the streets of Kandahar. It was a repetition of what the Taliban had done in all the other provinces to the forces that fought alongside Americans. Taliban atrocities included executions, even killing kids in front of their parents. Afghans became fearful of the brutal regime's return. CNN reported that on July 12, 2021 the Taliban knocked on the door of a mother of four in a small village in northern Afghanistan. They were demanding food. The mother told them, "I am poor, how can I cook for you?" The Taliban beat her to death. In Takhar province, the Taliban shot and killed a woman when she went out in public without a burqa.
The Taliban went door-to-door taking women and children. The people must mark their house with an “X” if they have a girl over 12 years old, so that the Taliban can take them. If they find a young girl and the house was not marked they will execute the entire family. If a married woman 25 years or older was found, the Taliban promptly kill her husband, do whatever they want to her, and then sell her as a sex slave. In Kandahar, public executions in stadiums returned.
A Gold Star mother who lost her son in Biden's botched evacuation issued a statement:
|"My son was one of the marines that died yesterday. He was 20 years and six months old, getting ready to come home to be with his wife to watch the birth of his son.
And that feckless, dementia ridden piece of crap, Biden, just sent my son to die.
I woke up at 4’o’clock this morning to US Marines at my door telling me my son was dead.
I never thought in 1 million years that he would die for nothing, for nothing because a feckless, dementia-ridden piece of crap who decided he wanted a photo-op on Sept. 11 — that’s what kills me. I wanted my son to represent our country, to fight for my country. But I never thought that a feckless piece of crap would send him to his death, and smirk on television while he’s talking about people dying with his nasty smirk.
So, to have right on before me, to have to listen to that piece of crap Biden talk about diplomatic crap with Taliban terrorists who just freaking blew up my son and no, nothing, to not say anything about …"Oh my God I’m so sorry for failing.”
My son is gone, and I just want all you Democrats who cheated in the election, or who voted for him legitimately, to know you just killed my son with a dementia ridden piece of crap who doesn’t even know he’s in the White House, who still thinks he’s a senator.
The Financial Times wrote:
|"After the fall of Kabul, EU defence and security officials have been strikingly critical of the US decision to send home its troops, arguing it has weakened Nato and raised questions about Europe’s security dependence on Washington."|
Lord Peter Ricketts, the UK’s former national security adviser, said. “It looks like Nato has been completely overtaken by American unilateral decisions...The Afghanistan operation was always going to end some time, it was never going to go on forever, but the manner in which it’s been done has been humiliating and damaging to Nato.”
Big Tech anti-trust
In the weeks before the House Judiciary Committee voted on the antitrust legislation — aimed at Apple, Inc., Amazon.com, and Alphabet’s Google — that was meant to limit the way companies organize and offer their products, Speaker Pelosi's husband who handles the family's finances exercised call options that netted the Pelosi's $5.3 million.
The so-called Equality Act is a bill that would eliminate the legal recognition of male and female sex, make it more difficult to bring charges of sexual harassment in the workplace, cater to gender ideology, and designate protection for the unborn as “pregnancy” discrimination. The legislation, which would rewrite civil rights law to include “sexual orientation and gender identity” as protected classes, would likely upend the national culture as Americans have known it. Ryan Anderson, president of Ethics & Public Policy Center (EPPC) said, “The so-called Equality Act isn’t drafted as a shield to protect vulnerable minorities from unjust discrimination, but as a sword to persecute those who do not embrace new sexual and gender ideologies.”
- See also: Illegal immigration
A Harvard/Harris poll produced in the summer of 2021 revealed that 80% of Americans believe that illegal immigration is a serious problem. 68% indicated they believed Biden was encouraging illegal immigration. 55% stated they believed President Trump’s immigration policies should have remained intact. Pollster Mark Penn wrote:
|“Sixty-four percent of registered voters want the Biden administration to issue new, stricter policies to reduce the flow of people across the border. Only 7% of voters could accurately call out the amount of monthly illegal immigrants crossing into the U.S. with 84% underestimate the number, suggesting we should expect stronger voter reactions if the crisis evolves further. Overall, 74% of voters view the current surge in illegal immigrants as a crisis that needs to be addressed immediately, and 56% do not view climate change, racism, and sexism as root causes of migration from South and Central America.”|
55% believed that Biden’s border policies are “increasing the flow of drugs,” into the country. 61% believed the flood of unaccompanied children surging at the southern border was the fault of the Biden administration.
- See also: Abolish ICE
On July 12, 2018 Rep. Mark Pocan (D-Wis.) introduced H.R. 6361, in the House to abolish ICE. Eight House Democrats signed on as cosponsors: Pramila Jayapal and D. Adam Smith of Washington; Adriano Espaillat, José Serrano, Nydia Velázquez, and Yvette Clarke, all from New York; Earl Blumenauer of Oregon; and James McGovern of Massachusetts. Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.), Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.), Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio, and other Democrats all rallied behind the “Abolish ICE” banner.
Many Leftists ran on a platform of abolishing the nation's imigration enforcement authority and moving toward a policy of unrestricted immigration and open borders. In November 2018 Kamala Harris compared ICE workers, more than half of which are Hispanic, to the Ku Klux Klan. The suggestion sparked horror and outrage.
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez referred to DHS detention facilities where illegal immigrants were being held as "concentration camps" and people were being forced to drink toilet water. Motivated by AOC's rhetoric, the Tacoma suicide bomber attacked a detention facility housing hundreds of children. AOC refused to condemn the attacks or to even speak to the media.
An Antifa supporter, Connor Betts, murdered 9 people in the Dayton nightclub shooting. Betts, a registered Democrat and Elizabeth Warren backer posted to Twitter “I do not consider ICE agents to be human beings.” and echoed Ocasio-Cortez' statement that ICE detention facilities were "concentration camps." No less than four violent acts and shootings occurred against ICE facilites and border agents after Ocasio-Cortez's comments. Ocasio-Cortez then voted against a Democrat-sponsored bill that would have provided humanitarian relief for the border crisis and threw a fit when the Senate rejected the bill she herself voted against.
MS-13 and others
By October 21, 2018, reports estimated the number of economic migrants at between 7,200 and 10,000. The numbers seemingly doubled and tripled upon entering Mexico. No further resistance was met once passed the border. Migrants from Haiti, Congo, Sri Lanka, Angola, Cameroon, and Bangladesh have swelled the ranks. The crowd is mostly men, ages 16–40. There are MS-13 gang members among them. The caravan was now over two miles long.
Mexican authorities issued a warning about migrants in Guatemala who were preparing Molotov cocktails and acquiring firearms to use against police officers. Two migrants were arrested, one a minor, after shooting at police. They were arrested carrying a loaded firearm.
Biden border crisis
On Biden's second day occupying the White House he issued a diktat which has been described as the most extreme directive in the history of modern law enforcement. Acting Secretary David Pekoske issued a memorandum on the evening of January 20, 2021 putting into place a deportation moratorium. There were narrow exceptions for terrorists and spies and none for criminals and criminal suspects. It is estimated that about 12,000 criminal illegal aliens per month will not be deported from the United States throughout the existence of the Biden/Harris regime. These illegals can vote unchallenged under the Democrats "For the People Act".
The junta further scrapped the “public charge” rule—a government policy that sought to limit admissions of immigrants likely to become reliant on government benefits. People from Yemen, Iran and Sri Lanka were crossing the border, including people on the terrorist watch list.
The junta's executive order raised the refugee ceiling by 730% in the midst of the COVID pandemic. By the junta's seventh week Arizona border agents reported illegal immigration in 2021 already surpassed all of 2018, and was on track to surpass 2018, 2019 and 2020 combined.”
After White House chief propagandist Jen Psaki denied a border crisis existed, the junta dispatched FEMA to deal with over 100,000 illegal aliens who crossed the border in February, 150,000 in March, and 178,000 in April 2021, a two decade high for a single month. 17,000 of those in April were unaccompanied children. Democrat Reps. Vicente Gonzalez and Henry Cuellar criticized the junta's mishandling of the crisis. Biden found the humanitarian crisis he created flattering. Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick told Fox News,
|"There was a little girl that drowned in the river. Kamala Harris must think that’s amusing to her. She must think that the sex offenders who are coming into this country, who are coming into communities all over this country to assault children is funny to her. This is not a laughing matter to our country or to these people or for future victims. So far they won’t call this a crisis. It’s a designed disaster. This is their plan… Sex offenders are up 1,967% in just the Del Rio sector in Texas. Sexual offenders are defined by people we already arrested for offenses against children and they’re crossing back two or three times."|
A border agent described conditions in the cells to the Epoch Times:
|"The family-unit holding cells smell like urine and vomit. Fights break out in the unaccompanied-minor cells. Scabies, lice, the flu, and COVID-19 run rampant. Up to 80 individuals are squeezed into each 24- by 30-foot cell, and there aren’t enough mattresses for everyone. Sheets of plastic divide the rooms. “Any diseases that are in there, it’s being kept in there, like a petri dish. The smell is overwhelming.”|
After White House chief propagandist Jen Psaki denied a border crisis existed, the Biden junta put Kamala Harris in charge of managing the catastrophe. Harris previously compared Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials to the Ku Klux Klan. A week into the Harris' appointment as border czar, Harris had no immigration-related meetings on her schedule and made no public statements about the border crisis. Axios reported "If you give someone a sh***ty assignment because the president doesn’t want to do it himself, you can’t be mad when the treacherous situation looks treacherous.”
Harris refused to visit the border for six months and laughed at the unfolding human tragedy. Not until President Trump announced he and Texas governor Greg Abbott would visit the border did Harris announce she would visit the border.
Democrat Rep. Henry Cuellar, whose district was hardest hit by disaster, had been calling for months for the Biden junta to listen to the people in the Lower Rio Grande Valley, to him, and to law enforcement that is overwhelmed called Harris' visit to El Paso in the Upper Rio Rio Grande Valley a “politically safe” trip, a “check the box” kind of trip and a "joke". Harris never consulted with Cuellar, Texas governor Greg Abbott, or other local people.
The Biden junta’s reversal of Trump-era border policies gave Mexican cartels an enormous opportunity to exploit immigrants for financial gain. This criminal and inhumane system is a direct consequence of Biden’s open border policies and willful neglect of border security. Chris Farrell, director of investigations and research at Judicial Watch, explained how the cartels’ control of the Mexican border is driven by profit. “When Americans hear about the humanitarian crisis at the border,” said Farrell, “they should remember that it is fueled by a sophisticated criminal enterprise that is subsidized by the Biden administration’s failure to secure our border.” An Arizona rancher explained “Nobody comes through that border illegally without their [the cartels] authorization.” Dan Cantu, a retired Border Patrol agent, said no one “freelances”—or crosses into the U.S. from the Mexican border without cartel permission. In most cases, those who try are instantly killed. “They call those [who cross on their own] ‘chapulines’ … which means grasshoppers in Spanish. It’s common knowledge that the minute they try to freelance—as soon as they do—smugglers and recruiters [for the cartels] will notice … [and] they’ll flat out kill them.” They patrol ridge lines and mountains in search of “chapulines” walking on their own. If found, the chapulin is approached by a scout and asked for a code. Those who don’t know the code are often tied to a tree and beaten, raped, or killed by cartel operatives. “The chapulines experience all kinds of torture,” Cantu emphasized, “because [the cartels] have got to send a message … there is a price for attempting to traverse the border yourself.”
According to a veteran Department of Homeland Security law enforcement officer, “The cartel makes more money on people than they do on dope.” The Mexican cartels have a valuation greater than Walmart.
Child sex trafficing
Biden also canceled the Trump era Operation Talon which focused on deporting illegal child sex traffickers and sexual predators. The order essentially shut down ICE operations. An estimated 117,000 migrants crossed the border at the going rate for smuggling humans of $10,000 each the first month, totaling well over $1.1 billion for the cartels and human trafficking networks. Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador expressed concern over the junta incentivizing human trafficing and organized crime. Reports indicated that human traffickers were purchasing children for $3200. Drug cartels often recruit or kidnap migrants, hold them for ransom or murder them if their families don't comply with the operatives' demands.Evidence at the border suggested children were being raped. @red_pill_latina said on Instagram,
|"Where is AOC…where is the outrage of the media? Democrats in the Biden administration are making traffickers and cartels more powerful and dangerous than ever. If you voted for Biden, this is what you voted for. You claim to support the Latino community yet you don’t support strong border security. Latinos are the main targets/victims of human traffickers at the southern border. Especially the most vulnerable, innocent little children. If you voted for Biden this is the reality you voted for."|
Guatemalan authorities rescued seven unaccompanied minors from human smugglers working inside the caravan. The smugglers were arrested and a broader investigation into criminal activity in the caravan continued.
No covid testing
|"The family-unit holding cells smell like urine and vomit. Fights break out in the unaccompanied-minor cells. Scabies, lice, the flu, and COVID-19 run rampant. Up to 80 individuals are squeezed into each 24- by 30-foot cell, and there aren’t enough mattresses for everyone. Sheets of plastic divide the rooms. “Any diseases that are in there, it’s being kept in there, like a petri dish. The smell is overwhelming.”|
The National Sheriffs Association estimated that up to 50% of all illegal immigrants were covid positive. Congressional Democrats blocked a Republican bill which would require the Department of Homeland Security to test all apprehensions for covid. Restoration of the Obama era Catch and Release program led to the release of covid infected illegal aliens into American communities.
Babies in cages
The junta renewed the Obama era program of locking migrant children in cages. The New York Times initially reported the junta was holding 3250 kids in "jail-like facilities" 38% longer than the law allows. The figure was later revised to 9,400 in February alone, and by the third week of March DHS said the number of babies in cages was 15,500. The Former head of CBP said Homeland Commissar Alejandro Mayorkas "lied to the American people" about the crisis.
According to CBS News, children were held in overcrowded conditions, and some were having to sleep on the floor and were going hungry. One immigration lawyer representing the children said there were kids who have only showered once in seven days and weren’t allowed to shower more often. The children were not allowed outdoors and complained of not seeing the sun in days. The Donna complex which is supposed to hold only 250 people held 1,800, or 729% of its pandemic era capacity. The migrants were not able to practice any social distancing because of the massive number of people. The New York Post wrote in an editorial, "While we feel Trump was wrongly vilified for these facilities, Biden deserves every knock of hypocrisy leveled against him." Time magazine pleaded for the Dear Leader to end locking babies in cages.
The Washington Post reported “[y]oung people are waiting in cramped, austere holding cells with concrete floors and benches. Lights remain on 24 hours a day, agents say, and there are few places to play.” CNN’s Pamela Brown reported that “as the situation at the U.S.-Mexico border gets worse, the media is being kept from it despite calls of transparency from the Biden administration. Reporters and photographers were not been allowed inside the facilities where thousands of unaccompanied children are being kept in similar to jail-like conditions."
Prior to the junta opening the border bi-partisan experts estimated the money made on drug trafficking by the Mexican Drug Cartels at around $500 billion, or one half-trillion dollars per year. Sen. Sonny Purdue said in 2019: “At half a trillion dollars — $500 billion — that makes the cartel business and the drug traffic just in Mexico alone coming across to the United States bigger than Walmart, to put it in perspective. So this is larger than our largest companies.” Democrat Sen. Dianne Feinstein quoted the same figure testifying, “The illicit drug trade is a business, valued at anywhere between $426 [billion] and $652 billion…”.
(left) Congressional Black Caucus vice chair Joyce Beatty, (right) Hank Johnson were arrested for storming the U.S. Capitol building with mobs of insurrectionists in 2021.
- See also: Pelosi Panel
The Pelosi Panel was a partisan witchhunt and demonization project formed by Pelosi after the United States Senate and Joe Biden rejected the idea of forming a bipartisan commission to investigate the 2021 Capitol insurrection hoax. While first offering Republicans to participate, Pelosi booted off Republican members and named two of her own hand-selected Republican NeverTrumpers to give it the appearance of bipartisanship. Pelosi did not want to answer questions about her own involvement in rejecting National Guard security in the days before the January 6 fiasco.
Pelosi ordered the House Sargeant-at-Arms, the U.S. Capitol Police, and the National Guard to stand down despite warnings by the FBI that Antifa had infiltrated a Trump Rally in Washington and was planning a violent attack on the U.S. Capitol.
Racist elected officials
- See also: Liberalism and racism
In April 2021, Twitter allowed a racist insult against Republican Sen. Tim Scott of South Carolina to "trend" on its website/platform following the GOP rebuttal to Biden's SOTU speech in which Scott debunked the liberal leftist agenda, accused Democrats of trying "to use our painful past to dishonestly shut down debates in the present" and stating, "America is not a racist country." Following the speech, angry leftists flooded Twitter in attempts to label the Senator "Uncle Tim" and using other racist slurs. During the rebuttal Scott stated, "I have experienced the pain of discrimination... I get called "Uncle Tom" and the N-word — by 'progressives'! By liberals!" The left traditionally uses the derogatory epithet and hurls it at conservatives who dare to walk off the Democrat plantation. This has long been a way for bigots to insult black people who are accused of being subservient to whites and used to send an intimidating message to others who might be thinking about leaving the plantation.
Joe Biden repeatedly insisted that minorities were too stupid to know how to use the internet to find vaccinations sites. Biden has insisted Blacks are too stupid to get a state-issued identification card or drivers license. In 1994 Joe Biden said, "if Haiti just quietly sunk into the Caribbean or rose up 300 feet, it wouldn't matter a whole lot."
Rhode Island Democrat Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse is a systemic racist who is a member of an all-white beach club in which his wife is a major shareholder. Black Lives Matter gave Whitehorse an ultimatum to cut all ties with Spouting Rock Beach Association, also known as Bailey's Beach — or it will make his life miserable, according to ABC affiliate WLNE. “We’ll go to his club, we’ll go to his office, we’ll go to his home — wherever we need to go,” one of the chapter’s directors vowed. BLM insisted Whitehouse’s denial was not enough to stop planned protests. “If he thinks we’re just going to forget about it, if he thinks that it’s going to get swept under the rug — it’s not.”
“This club is a proven racist club with exclusive ties to supremacy and exclusion, and that’s something that’s not gonna be tolerated by me, by my associates, my affiliates or my organization,” the spokesman said. BLM did not buy Whitehorse's claim that the club was on “the right side of pushing for improvements.” Bailey’s Beach Club is an elite private beach and club. The BLM spokesman said, “you know what type of black people he brings in.”
The office of Illinois Democrat Rep. Brad Schneider was sued by a Black staffer for a hostile work environment and retaliation when the staffer complained. A supervisor made jokes about lynching directed toward a Black staffer during a video conference meeting of staff. The suit alleges the lynching jokes were directed at hthe Black staffer because of her race and that the office did not properly discipline the supervisor after being made aware of those actions. In addition, the staffer was retaliated against for reporting her white supervisor's behavior and subsequently was assigned a smaller work portfolio. The suit alleges the staffer was instructed to "“get a rope and put it around your neck.”
Mazie Hirono and Tammy Duckworth
In May 2021 Chicago NBC5 reported mayor Lori Lightfoot refused to do interviews with white people. The report was confirmed by Chicago PBS station WTTW. and USAToday. The formal announcement said Lightfoot would only grant interviews to "Black and brown" reports. Lightfoot complained bitterly about the "whiteness and maleness" of Chicago's liberal media which had only aided in her election. Chicago Tribune reporter Gregory Pratt, a Latino was granted an interview and asked the mayor’s office to lift its exclusion others. When the mayor's office refused, Pratt protested the racist policy and canceled the interview. A Chicago WGN anchor and a Washington Post reporter supported the Tribune's action and called on all reporters to boycott the mayor's office racist policies. The National Association of Black Journalists issued a statement: "that NABJ’s history of advocacy does not support excluding any bona fide journalists from one-on-one interviews with newsmakers, even if it is for one day and in support of activism...We have members from all races and backgrounds and diversity, equity and inclusion must be universal." Civil rights attorney Leo Terrell ripped Lightfoot's policy as "repugnant". Former Rep. Tulsi Gabbard who excoriated Hillary Clinton as "the personification of the rot that has sickened the Democratic party", called upon Lightfoot to resign. "I call upon President Biden, Kamala Harris, and other leaders of our county—of all races—to join me in calling for Mayor Lightfoot's resignation.
Constitutional law professor Jonathan Turley weighed in: "The question is whether a race-based criteria for reporters is not just actionable but whether the media is prepared to sue Lightfoot for discriminatory policies....One of the most significant aspects of this controversy is that Lightfoot ordered staff to enforce the race-based criteria. That means that the policy was carried out with city staff and resources....The Illinois Human Rights Law states that unlawful discrimination
|“means discrimination against a person because of his or her actual or perceived: race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, order of protection status, disability, military status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, or unfavorable discharge from military service as those terms are defined in this Section.”|
Amidst a firestorm of outrage Lightfoot attempted to defend her racist and anti-male policies: “As a woman of color, as a lesbian, it’s important to me that diversity is put front and center.” Lightfoot argued that racism and discrimination will make "the collective us do better."
The Daily Caller News Foundation (DCNF) and Judicial Watch filed suit, alleging the Chicago mayors stated racist policy violated DNCF reporter Thomas Caenacci's First Amendment and Fourteenth Amendment rights:
|"The lawsuit, filed in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, Eastern Division, alleges that Lightfoot’s denial violates the DCNF and Catenacci’s First Amendment rights and Catenacci’s right to equal protection under the Fourteenth Amendment.
“It’s absurd that an elected official believes she can discriminate on the basis of race,” DCNF Editor-in-Chief Ethan Barton said. “Mayor Lightfoot’s decision is clearly blocking press freedom through racial discrimination.”
Catenacci requested an interview with Lightfoot through her office on May 20 to talk about coronavirus-related issues like Chicago's lagging vaccination rate, how she'd rate her handling of the pandemic in comparison to other cities, etc. He followed up on May 21 and May 24 and did not receive a response. “By failing to respond in a timely manner, Mayor Lightfoot has denied Plaintiff Catenacci’s request,” the complaint alleges.
Further, the DCNF alleged “on information and belief” that Lightfoot was aware that Catenacci is white, and that because of that and her newly announced policy of interviewing only “journalists of color,” he was being denied the opportunity to sit down and interview her in his capacity as a journalist.
Katie Hobbs is the Arizona Democrat Secretary of State who oversaw the corrupt Maricopa county election theft in 2020. Hobbs was also the Democrat frontrunner for Arizona governor in the 2022 Democrat primary. A former staffer for Hobbs, Taloyna Adams, was awarded $2.75 million in a racial discrimination lawsuit. It was the second time a federal jury agreed Adams was the victim of racial and gender discrimination. The jury also found Adams was retaliated against because she questioned why she was earning less than others who did the same work.
- See also: United States House Select Committee on the January 6 Protests and Two-tier justice system
Congressional Black Caucus members Joyce Beatty and Hank Johnson, along with jihdist Linda Sarsour, were arrested with mobs of insurrectionists after storming U.S. Capitol building. Sarsour declared jihad against the United States government in 2017. In 2018, Sarsour was arrested for leading insurrectionists into the offices of the Speaker of the House and again at the Kavanaugh hearings insurrection.
The Pelosi Panel was a partisan witchhunt and demonization project formed by San Francisco Democrat Rep. Nancy Pelosi when the United States Senate and Joe Biden rejected the idea of a bipartisan commission to investigate the 2021 Capitol insurrection hoax. While first offering Republicans to participate, Pelosi booted off Republican members and named one of her own hand-selected Republican NeverTrumpers to give it the appearance of bipartisanship. Pelosi did not want to answer questions about her own involvement in rejecting National Guard security in the days before the January 6 fiasco.
- See also: Democrat urban issues
|“||We choose truth over facts.||”|
Virtually all political positions, foreign and domestic, have been determined by how it redounds to the expansion of the civil service workforce, state and federal, and to the benefit of the existing civil service. This has been historically true since passage of the Civil Service Act in 1882, and was the basis of the Jacksonian spoils system and founding of the party. Democrat candidates campaign on, and Democrats voters vote for, government jobs and goodies and who will be called upon to hand out money from the public treasury. All policy discussion and decisions regarding national security, foreign policy, and domestic programs are based upon this basic tenet of controlling and expanding the power of the civil service workforce.
Half of all homeless persons in America live in the blue state of California, which has enacted voter suppression legislation against Republicans to keep President Trump off the ballot. Although unemployment is at record lows, blue states still lead the nation in crime and homelessness.
The Democratic party has persistently attempted to restrict gun ownership rights of blacks, Hispanics, and all other minorities at all levels, state and federal. Democrats seek to disarm Blacks, where only cops and criminals have guns.
Rectification and self examination
The concept of white privilege has been compared to the Maoist rectification movement, which is described as "the largest, darkest, and most ferocious power game ever played out in the human world. In the name of 'cleansing petty bourgeoisie toxins,' the Party washed away morality, independence of thought, freedom of action, tolerance, and dignity. "
White privilege is a "petty bourgeoisie toxin" in socialist parlance. The Nine Commentaries on the Communist Party describes the process of rectification and its results:
|"in evaluating their own consciousness, people were required to scrutinize whether they had been concerned about their self-interest, whether they had used work for the Party to reach personal goals, whether they had wavered in trust in the revolutionary future, whether they had feared death during battles, and whether they had missed spouses and family members after joining the Party or the army. There were no objective standards, so nearly everyone was found to have problems....
Humiliation became a fact of life—it was either humiliate other comrades or humiliate oneself. People were pushed to the brink of insanity, having been forced to abandon their dignity, sense of honor or shame, and love for one another to save their own lives and their own jobs. They ceased to express their own opinions and recited Party leaders’ articles instead.
The Great Awokening
A Maoist rectification campaign erupted out of the Antifa riots. Whites were asked, if not demanded, to kneel and publicly disavow their white privilege. Calling police to report crimes or threats to life and safety was deemed "racist". The mayor of Minneapolis was shamed before a leftist mob of mostly white people for not agreeing to disband the Minneapolis police. A New York Times columnist urged white people to text “relatives and loved ones telling them you will not be visiting them or answering phone calls until they take significant action in supporting black lives either through protest or financial contributions.”
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees told an interviewer “I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America.” Brees and his family received death threats. Brees publicly asked for "forgiveness" for saying Americans should respect the flag. Even Brees wife wrote an apology: “WE ARE THE PROBLEM. I write this with tears in my eyes and I hope you all hear our hearts.”
Aleksandar Katai, a Serbian soccer who played with the Los Angeles Galaxy, wife posted criticism of the Minneapolis rioters in Serbian. Someone noticed, translated the posting and criticized her. She deleted the posting. Katai's wife was in Chicago when she wrote the post, and Aleksandar may not have even been aware of the post. Riot protesters arrived at the Los Angeles stadium to call for Alexander's firing. The management of the L.A. Galaxy forced Alexander Katai to apologize for his wife, and then to denounce her. Then they made him endorse Black Lives Matter, which he did, and then they fired him anyway. Then Katai was attacked on his way out for something he didn't do, may not have even been aware of, in a language most Americans don't understand.
Editorial page director of the New York Times James Bennet apologized, and then resigned, after publishing an op-ed from Sen. Tom Cotton. The article suggested the U.S. military might be necessary to quell nationwide socialist insurrection if governors and mayors refused to defend the lives and property of American citizens and taxpayers.
Sacramento Kings play-by-play announcer Grant Napear resigned after the backlash from tweeting, “All lives matter.”
Roseanne Barr, a mere mortal was fired from ABC after apologizing for making what was alleged to be a racist comment; prominent leftist spokesperson and alleged comedian Jimmy Kimmel was retained by ABC after apologizing for a blatantly racist alleged comedy skit.
During the 2020 Leftist rectification campaign UCLA investigated a white professor who read Martin Luther King Jr.’s Letter from Birmingham Jail, which reportedly contains the N-word, to students in a political science class. UCLA also held a town hall shaming and urged students to come forward with complaints. The department head and other faculty charged,
"The lecturer also showed a portion of a documentary which included graphic images and descriptions of lynching, with a narrator who quoted the n-word in explaining the history of lynching. Many students expressed distress and anger regarding the lecture and the lecturer's response to their concerns during the lecture. We share students' concerns that the lecturer did not simply pause and reassess their teaching pedagogy to meet the students' needs."
- See also: Intersectionality
Intersectionality is a form of left-wing identity politics and cultural Marxism. Intersectionality, so named because it relies on the intersection between race, class, sex, sexual preference, religion, gender identity, and a myriad of other irrelevant characteristics, is a bigoted ideology used by leftists to make policy. It is constantly pushed by university professors, "journalists," and politicians, along with the rest of the establishment. One's level of oppression is determined by the number of oppressed groups they fall into, and/or where that group falls on the oppression hierarchy. Islam is at the top, followed by the LGBT community, then "people of color," then women, Jews, and WASPs.
Some of the most ridiculous examples of intersectionality include "Queers for Palestine," the racist allegation that white people cause "climate change", "Say Her Name," a gynocentric offshoot of Black Lives Matter, and the 2020 Democrats supporting free healthcare and abortion "rights" for illegal immigrants. Accurate and positive examples of intersectionality include the connection between women's rights and gun rights, activists like Rev. Clenard Childress standing against the actual racism and "Black Genocide" of abortion provider and lobbying company Planned Parenthood, and real feminist Malala Yousafzai fighting for women's education in Taliban-occupied Afghanistan.
Socialist genocide denial
- See also: Socialism denial, Cambodian genocide, Three Years of Disasters, Holodomor, The Black Book of Communism, and Atheism and human rights violations
Every announced candidate for the Democrat nomination in the 2020 Presidential election is a Socialist holocaust denier. Several Democrat presidential candidates have sparked a positive and enthusiastic response among white supremacists. None have renounced violence as a means to obtain or retain political power. This runs contrary to the Declaration of Independence which states that governments derive "their just powers from the consent of the governed."
- Cable News Network (2020). House Election Results 2020.CNN. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Enten, Henry (October 26, 2019). Impeachment isn’t popular in Wisconsin and these 5 other key swing states. CNN. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Justice, Tristan (December 11, 2019). Impeachment Deeply Unpopular In Key Swing Congressional District. The Federalist. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Wilson, Reid (August 20, 2020). House Democratic campaign leader predicts bigger majority. The Hill. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Choi, Justin (October 21, 2020). Cook Report shifts 12 House races, all but one toward Democrats. The Hill. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Lillis, Mike (November 2, 2020). Cook Political Report shifts 8 more House races toward Democrats. The Hill. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- The New York Times (2020). California's 21st Congressional District Results: TJ Cox vs. David Valadao - The New York Times. NY Times. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- The Cook Political Report (November 2, 2020). 2020 House Race Ratings | The Cook Political Report. Cook Political Report. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Associated Press (November 13, 2020). Republican Young Kim wins election to U.S. House in California’s 39th Congressional District, beating incumbent Rep. Gil Cisneros. Associated Press via WTOP News. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- California Secretary of State (2020). U.S. House of Representatives District 48 - Districtwide Results. California Secretary of State. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Local 10 News (2020). Big upset as former Miami-Dade Mayor Carlos Gimenez unseats incumbent for Congressional seat. Local 10 News. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Molina, Daniel (November 3, 2020). Huge Upset! Maria Elvira Salazar Defeats Donna Shalala. The Floridian. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Rivers, Amie (November 4, 2020). Ashley Hinson wins U.S. House race; Finkenauer hasn't yet conceded. The Courier. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Crampton, Liz (November 4, 2020). Minnesota's Peterson voted out of Washington after 30 years. Politico. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Associated Press (December 1, 2020). It's official: GOP's Nicole Malliotakis ousts Democratic Rep. Max Rose in New York. Associated Press via Washington Examiner. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Muñoz, Gabriella (November 4, 2020). Another House Democrat concedes to Republican challenger. Washington Times. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- The New York Times (2020). South Carolina First Congressional District Results: Joe Cunningham vs. Nancy Mace - The New York Times. NY Times. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Cable News Network (2020). Utah House Election Results and Maps 2020. Cable News Network. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Zanona, Melanie and Barrón-López, Laura (February 7, 2019). Georgia Rep. Rob Woodall won't seek reelection. Politico. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Pathe, Simone (November 9, 2020). Democrats flip suburban Georgia House seat. CNN. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- FiveThirtyEight (January 25, 2018). North Carolina - The Atlas of Redistricting | FiveThirtyEight. FiveThirtyEight. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- North Carolina Legislature (2019). HB1029 3rd Edition - 19x36_Map.pdf. NC Legislature. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Scher, Brent (August 6, 2016). Deborah Ross Wanted Christmas Songs Banned From Elementary School. Washington Free Beacon. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- On the Issues. Deborah Ross on the Issues. On the Issues. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Associated Press (November 3, 2020). Deborah Ross Wins Open US House Seat in North Carolina. Associated Press via U.S. News. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Gangitano, Alex (November 3, 2020). Democrat Kathy Manning wins open seat in North Carolina, flipping seat. The Hill. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Livingston, Abby (August 1, 2019). Republican U.S. Rep. Will Hurd to retire from Congress after holding on to a district Democrats are desperate to flip. Texas Tribune. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Oprysko, Caitlin (August 4, 2019). Will Hurd says he’s leaving Congress to help GOP become more diverse. Politico. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Croix, Vanessa (November 4, 2020) .Tony Gonzales clinches House District 23 in surprise upset. KVUE. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- FiveThirtyEight (2020). 2020 House Forecast | FiveThirtyEight. FiveThirtyEight. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Sabato's Crystal Ball (2020). 2020 House race ratings - Sabato's Crystal Ball. Sabato's Crystal Ball. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Politico (2020). Who wins 2020? House Election Predictions & Key Races - Politico. Politico. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- RealClearPolitics (2020). Battle for the House 2020 - RealClearPolitics. RCP. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Associated Press (November 10, 2020). GOP’s Beth Van Duyne wins Texas congressional district. Associated Press. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- Two references:
- Kaplan, Rebecca; Watson, Kathryn; Segers, Grace (January 12, 2021). House Democrats introduce article of impeachment against Trump. CBS News. Retrieved January 30, 2021.
- Bowden, Ebony (January 11, 2021). House Democrats introduce article of impeachment against Donald Trump. New York Post. Retrieved January 30, 2021.
- Reimann, Nicholas (January 9, 2021). House Republicans Ask For Biden To Help Stop Trump Impeachment. Forbes. Retrieved January 30, 2021.
- Flatly, Daniel (January 13, 2021). How John Katko Became First Republican to Support Impeachment. Bloomberg. Retrieved January 30, 2021.
- Michigan GOP Congressman Fred Upton: ‘I will vote to impeach’. Click on Detroit. Retrieved January 30, 2021
- Sweet, Lynn (January 12, 2021). GOP Rep. Adam Kinzinger will vote to impeach President Donald Trump: Where Illinois members stand. Chicago Sun Times. Retrieved January 30, 2021.
- Read Liz Cheney's full statement in support of Trump's impeachment. Politico. Retrieved January 30, 2021.
- GOP Reps. Herrera Beutler, Newhouse speak in favor of impeachment. Washington Post via MSN. Retrieved January 30, 2021.
- Eligon, John; Kaplan, Thomas (January 23, 2021). These Are the Republicans Who Supported Impeaching Trump. The New York Times. Retrieved January 30, 2021.
- Chip Roy and Michael McCaul condemn Trump but vote with Texas Republicans to oppose impeachment. Statesman. Retrieved January 30, 2021.
- Phillips, Patrick (January 13, 2021). Rep. Mace votes against Trump impeachment, aides say she won’t attend Biden inauguration. WIS News 10. Retrieved January 30, 2021.
- Two references:
- Martin, Jeffery (January 12, 2021). 'Unconscionable': Seven House Republicans Introduce Resolution to Censure Trump. Newsweek. Retrieved January 30, 2021.
- Axelrod, Tal (January 12, 2021). GOP lawmakers introduce resolution to censure Trump over Capitol riot. The Hill. Retrieved January 30, 2021.
- Zanona, Melanie; Beavers, Olivia (January 21, 2021). Liz Cheney’s problems pile up. Politico. Retrieved January 30, 2021.
- Kaplan, Rebecca (January 23, 2021). House Republicans divided as some members attempt to oust Liz Cheney. CBS News. Retrieved January 30, 2021.
- Brufke, Juliegrace; Mitchell, Ellen (January 16, 2021). GOP divided over Liz Cheney's future. The Hill via MSN. Retrieved January 30, 2021.
- Lonas, Lexi (January 13, 2021). Crenshaw defends Cheney against calls to resign: 'We can disagree without tearing each other apart'. The Hill. Retrieved January 30, 2021.
- Jacobs, Emily (December 28, 2020). Two incoming ‘Squad’ members decline to pledge support for Nancy Pelosi. NY Post. Retrieved December 28, 2020.
- About that blank check..., Jacob Dreizen, October 20, 2022.
- The Racist Origins of President Trump’s Impeachment, By Daniel Greenfield - 10 Adar 5781 – February 22, 2021. www.jewishpress.com
- Cuomo: I Hold Trump Responsible for Every New York COVID Death
- Michigan Dem Lawmaker Sounds Off on Whitmer's Nursing Home Order
- Michigan Sen. Peter Lucido seeks investigation into placing COVID-19 patients at nursing homes
- MI Gov Whitmer Has Some Explaining To Do: 20-Yr-Old Black Man With “Mental Issues” Who Brutally Beat 77-Yr-Old Veteran In Nursing Home, Was Moved To Nursing Facility After COVID Diagnosis
- Turning nursing homes into extermination sites: the Gretchen factor at the American Thinker
- Two references:
- Michigan declined nursing home leader's idea to put COVID-19 patients in vacant centers
- Gov. Whitmer Declines to Answer Rep. Scalise's Questions on Devastating Nursing Home Policy
- Multiple references:
- Bleau, Hannah (May 12, 2020). Governor Defends PA Health Secretary Rachel Levine over Botched Nursing Home Policy. Breitbart News. Retrieved January 23, 2021.
- Scolforo, Mark (June 26, 2020). Health secretary defends pandemic response in nursing homes. Associated Press. Retrieved January 23, 2021.
- Kengor, Paul (May 29, 2020). Pennsylvania’s Nursing Home COVID-19 Scandal. The American Spectator. Retrieved January 23, 2021.
- Feuerherd, Ben (May 13, 2020). Pennsylvania health official moved mother from nursing home as deaths skyrocketed. New York Post. Retrieved January 23, 2021.
- Two references:
- McKelvey, Wallace (May 14, 2020). Health Secretary Rachel Levine’s removal of mom from care home amid epidemic draws scrutiny. pennlive.com. Retrieved January 23, 2021.
- Hasson, Peter (May 13, 2020). PA Health Secretary Moved Mother Out Of Personal Care Home After Ordering Nursing Homes To Accept COVID Patients. Daily Caller. Retrieved January 23, 2021.
- Afghanistan: Advancing Taliban Execute Detainees, HRW, Aug 3, 2021
- Taliban Takeover Reminds Afghans Of The Brutality Of Their Previous Regime, PBS, Aug 16, 2021
- Nato allies urge rethink on alliance after Biden’s ‘unilateral’ Afghanistan exit, Financial Times, Helen Warrell in London, Guy Chazan in Berlin and Richard Milne in Stockholm AUGUST 17 2021.
- Piccolo, Jason (November 23, 2018). Kamala Harris' hateful comparison of ICE to the KKK is even more unjust than it seems. Washington Examiner. Retrieved November 23, 2018.
- Armed Activist Hurling Molotov Cocktails at ICE Facility Shot Killed by Police
- Dinan, Stephen (August 16, 2019). ICE attack: Dramatic video captures exchange of gunfire that left anti-ICE attacker dead. The Washington Times. Retrieved August 16, 2019.
- Giaritelli, Anna (August 16, 2019). Video shows car set ablaze by alleged Antifa shooter in attack on ICE detention center. Washington Examiner. Retrieved August 16, 2019.
- Cheong, Ian Miles (July 14, 2019). ICE Detention Center Attacker Was Antifa Activist. Human Events. Retrieved July 15, 2019.
- Murphy, James (July 15, 2019). Antifa-linked Terrorist Shot by Police After Attacking Washington ICE Detention Center. The New American. Retrieved July 15, 2019.
- Hawkins, Awr (July 15, 2019). Tacoma ICE Attacker Urges Leftists to Ignore Laws, Arm Themselves. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 15, 2019.
- Kirkwood, R. Cort (July 16, 2019). Immigrant ICE Attacker Left Manifesto, Warned Antifa to Arm for War. The New American. Retrieved July 16, 2019.
- Price, Bob (July 14, 2019). Man Who Attempted to Blow Up Migrant Detention Center Praised by Some Anti-ICE Activists. Breitbart News. Retrieved July 14, 2019.
- Morton, Victor (July 15, 2019). Antifa lauds 'martyr' who attacked ICE detention center as manifesto circulates. The Washington Times. Retrieved July 16, 2019.
- AOC, Ilhan Omar repeatedly REFUSE to condemn Antifa attack on ICE! at The Rebel Media YouTube channel
- AILA SLISCO | Newsweek, Read the Full Text of Tim Scott's Republican Rebuttal of Joe Biden's Joint Address to Congress, https://www.newsweek.com/read-full-text-tim-scotts-republican-rebuttal-joe-bidens-joint-address-congress-1587308, April 28, 2021
- CNN Politics, Read Republican Sen. Tim Scott's response to Biden's address to Congress, https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/28/politics/tim-scott-response-transcript/index.html, Updated 10:51 PM ET, Wed April 28, 2021
- Debra Heine | AG News, Twitter Allows Racist Attacks Against Tim Scott to Trend For Nearly 11 Hours, https://amgreatness.com/2021/04/29/twitter-allows-racist-attacks-against-tim-scott-to-trend-for-nearly-11-hours/, April 29, 2021
- Activists Demonstrate Against State Level Republicans Trying To Pass Restrictive Voting Rights Laws, July 15, 2021
- Siddiqui, Sabrina. "Brett Kavanaugh: protests disrupt Senate supreme court hearing", The Guardian, September 5, 2018.
- Black Gun Owners SHRED Media Narrative About 'White Nationalist' Gun Rally