The 2021 Capitol protests consisted of a diverse group of Americans of different races, backgrounds, and cultures protesting the electoral college certification of the fraudulent 2020 presidential election on January 6, 2021. An FBI coordinated false flag operation began vandalizing the Capitol premises during the peaceful protests. At least three unarmed peaceful protesters were killed by Capitol Police. No police officers were ever charged with homicide.
A small group of provocateurs led by Ray Epps breached a police line outside the building. Unruly provocateurs proceeded to smash windows and enter the building. National Guard reinforcements had been refused by Speaker Nancy Pelosi days earlier which President Trump had approved in preparation for the events. United States Capitol Police then invited a crowd into the building while simultaneously halting the proceedings and evacuating members of Congress.
Despite the MSM blaming the breaking and entering on President Trump, falsely accusing him of "inciting" the situation, strong evidence has suggested the storming to have been the result of infiltration and entrapment by the FBI, along with Antifa and paid protesters. More than 400 peaceful protesters were held in barbaric and tortuous conditions without bail and access to legal counsel for at least a year.. No one was ever charged with insurrection.
CNN and NBC paid BLM/Antifa terrorist John Sullivan $70,000 for his services inside the U.S. Capitol on January 6, 2021. Ray Epps, a key instigator and provocateur caught on film, and video, was never arrested or charged. His 'Wanted by the FBI' photo was removed from the FBI website.
The following day, former Ukrainian strong man Petro Poroshenko, who was installed in the Deep State-backed Maidan coup, tweeted about a quid pro quo, that Joe Biden would owe Ukraine weapons and support because of a “window of opportunity opening” for Ukraine.
Democrats invited the cast of the Broadway musical Hamilton via Zoom to celebrate the anniversary of the false flag attack.
In an interview with United States Capitol Police police chief Steve Sund, Washington Post reported the chief “believes his efforts to secure the premises were undermined by a lack of concern from House and Senate security officials who answer directly to Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate leader Mitch McConnell.” WaPo reported, “Two days before Congress was set to formalize President-elect Joe Biden’s victory, U.S. Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund was growing increasingly worried about the size of the pro-Trump crowds expected to stream into Washington in protest. To be on the safe side, Sund asked House and Senate security officials for permission to request that the D.C. National Guard be placed on standby in case he needed quick backup. But, Sund said Sunday, they turned him down.” D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser's chief of staff admitted, “this guy is on the phone, I mean, crying out for help. It’s burned in my memories.”
In Congressional testimony about the incident, Sund said that a pre-January 6, 2021 intelligence assessment noted that Antifa would partake in the January 6 event in Washington. When asked what the response should be if the officers encountered armed protesters, a USCP captain told officers to ‘take appropriate police action,’ which according to rank and file officers is the catchall for ‘Do whatever you think is right’ or ‘We don’t know what to do.’
United States Capitol Police chief Steve Sund swore under oath to the Congressional investigating committee that the Capitol was not evacuated because of an unruly crowd, but rather because pipe bombs were found at the Republican National Committee headquarters nearby.
Antifa / BLM
Antifa/BLM terrorist John Sullivan organized a BLM rally at 11 AM in Washington D.C. and tweeted about the existence of BLM buses Sullivan was arrested for his actions in the Capitol that day, then released without charges once his Leftist political preferences were discovered.
During the January 6, 2021 Joint Session of Congress certification process, as protesters rallied in support of President Trump outside the capitol, chartered vans of Antifa were escorted by state police in black, unmarked SUVs into the midst of the crowd. Capitol Police then removed barriers and waved the crowd onto the Capitol steps. Antifa rioters proceeded to wreak havoc breaking windows on the U.S. Capitol building and storming the premises. Police stood aside and allowed the Capitol breach while Patriot protesters begged the police to stop it and call for back up. Patriots attempted to stop the provocatuers. Capitol Police opened the doors and stood aside while inviting people inside.
Facial recognition technology identified Antifa members, who had used disguises to infiltrate a pro-Trump protest group, as storming the building. Twitter, in a flimsy attempt to cover for the Antifa punks, falsely claimed that a side-by-side photo comparison of one of the infiltrators (showing him at the Capitol in one photo, and at a BLM rally in June 2019 in the other photo, both of which show him with the same visually distinct tattoos) was "manipulated media" but gave no reason for their false claim.
In an interview given the next day, John Sullivan responded to questioning:
|Interviewer: I'm of the opinion that what we saw yesterday was very much by design; that we did have agent provocateurs, and I'm of the opinion that you're one of them.
Sullivan: Interesting. Really interesting on that. Why do you think I'm one of them?
Interviewer: Because of who your father is, your father's a psyops man.
Sullivan: So you've met my dad. Okay, so...
Interviewer: Kind of further elaborates my point
Sullivan: It was explained to you because...I knew we were going to storm the Capitol... I'm on chats. I'm on underground chats like... I have my researchers. I have my researchers....That is not me. But I have people, right? And I'm not saying some [expletitve] cop type [expletive]. I'm saying my people in my organization, Insurgence USA, is civil rights group, that is Black Lives Matter, or if you want to label Antifa because Trump wants to label Antifa, but I label myself as Insurgence USA, but for people's context, right? Um, yeah. They, they are in chats. They can, they can easily get me information on what's going on. And the same with everybody else. But it's a collective of people. You can disassociate yourself. I have John Sullivan. I have Jaden X. That separates. I have Insurgence USA civil rights organization. So it separates my, I separate my identity based on the specific role that I'm playing, right?
Interviewer: Is there really a separation?
'Sullivan: There is a separation. There is a separation for sure, because I can't, I can't be in a crowd full of Trump supporters and say '[expletive] the police', or say the things that I would during my regular activism.
FBI / DHS
The federal government had undercover agents or confidential informants embedded in several groups. A study by Revolver News of unindicted co-conspirators listed throughout the various charging documents found the unindicted co-conspirators appear to be much more aggressive and egregious participants in the so-called “conspiracy”. Most of these unindicted co-conspirators are associated with the three alleged "militia groups" targeted by the federal government, Oath Keepers, the Proud Boys, and the Three Percenters.
Thomas Caldwell is a 65-year-old from Virginia and an alleged member of the Oath Keepers, which the DOJ refers to as a “paramilitary” or “militia” group. A careful read of the indictment against Caldwell reveals that a certain “Person Two” was a key co-conspirator alongside Caldwell in nearly every dimension relevant to the charges in question. Person Two planned logistics with Caldwell days in advance of 1/6, stayed in the same hotel room for days together, and when Caldwell allegedly “stormed the barricades” into restricted areas outside the U.S. Capitol, Person Two is alleged to have “stormed the barricades” right beside him. In arguing defendant Caldwell should be denied bail, the DOJ cites Caldwell’s “leadership role in planning the events of January 6” as including “finding lodging” for Person Three. They even explicitly refer to Person Three as “a third co-conspirator.” “Person Three” reserved and paid for various Oath Keeper hotel rooms. Indeed, the curious lack of indictments filed against the entire gamut of Persons referenced as playing leadership roles within the Oath Keepers on 1/6 raises red flags. This includes: Person 2, Person 3, Person 10, Person 14, Person 15, Person 16, Person 19 and Person 20, along with many co-conspirators listed only as “an individual.”
Among such individuals is the alleged administrator of the “Stop the Steal J6” Zello channel. The DOJ point-blank says this Zello channel administrator “directed the group” as it was carrying out the alleged Capitol attack. If the group is carrying out a conspiracy as the defendants are charged with, this Zello channel administrator is directing the conspiracy in real-time. Yet the Zello administrator was not charged.
It appears that the individual who set up the Proud Boys’ communications infrastructure is being protected by the DOJ. The DOJ refers to this person only as “UCC-1” (UCC meaning an explicitly spelled out “unindicted co-conspirator”). UCC-1, as well as two additional unindicted co-conspirators referred to only as “Person-One” and “Person-Two” in the Proud Boys indictment, were all in Proud Boys “upper tier leadership,” and appear to have been the most prolific planners and incendiary advocates of “insurrection” in the run-up to and on the day of 1/6. The DOJ cites statements made almost exclusively by unindicted co-conspirators as statements that “revealed a plan to storm the Capitol and to let the crowd loose.”
In December 2020 a former Green Beret and Republican congressional candidate was contacted by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and FBI Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF). The Green Beret released video surveillance of the FBI contacting him at his home and an audio recording made at a local restaurant of his actual meeting with the FBI. Federal agents attempted to recruit him to spy on patriots and everyday Americans. The lead was provided directly to the FBI by Facebaook.
Roger Stone has testified,
|"shortly after the President’s speech, there was a call from the Secret Service, offering to escort me to the head of the march and up to the Capitol which I declined. By the way two pastors, two reverend protestant ministers, and a police officer overheard all of that. Those are called witnesses."|
Ray Epps can be seen on video standing front and center giving out directions at the breach location. The breach team then proceeded to haul the metal police barricades off to the side, tear down “Restricted Area” signage, and systematically remove protective fencing from the Capitol lawn. Ordinarily, with no barriers in place, this entire area is open to the public. This occurred at an area known as the Peace Monument. It was the very first walkway entrance into the Capitol grounds that every Trump supporter would arrive at first as they walked from the Trump rally one mile away to the Capitol. The Pennsylvania Ave and the Constitution Ave exits from the Trump speech intersect at the Peace Monument. If any of the eight other walkway entrances into the Capitol grounds had been toppled, tens of thousands of marchers would have been met by police and metal barricades, instead of an open gate.
The Ray Epps breach team thus set up a booby trap by pushing back the police, then hauling away the “restricted area” signage, the chain fencing, and the metal barricades—all while tens of thousands were still at the Trump rally. Without police present or “do not enter” signs prominently visible, people leaving Trump’s speech and arriving at the Capitol entrance would have no idea it was illegal to walk through the gate, or onto the lawn, or up to the Capitol steps. This entire area is ordinarily open to the public. Instead, they heard friendly music and saw the main walkway to the Capitol grounds wide open. These unwitting Trump supporters had no idea they had just crossed an invisible tripwire that would later subject them to federal prosecution for trespassing.
Epps stepped straight up to the police officers who had just showered the crowd in pepper spray. Epps appeared to negotiate with the officers and struck a deal, whereby Trump supporters could come back up to the front step if they simply remained there peacefully. Epps then turned back to the crowd and told them “Guys: Listen Up. Up to the steps and stay there. We’re gonna stay there for a while.”
Scaffold Commander gets his name from being the ostensible “commander” of the prominent “media tower” that overlooked the Capitol’s back terrace on January 6. The scaffold was erected in November 2020 so that media crews could film the January 2021 inauguration ceremony. From high atop the tower between 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m, ScaffoldCommander issued the iconic bellows and non-stop commands that are loud and clear on almost every video clip from January 6 filmed in that time interval. For nearly 90 minutes straight, he bombards the otherwise leaderless crowd below him with endless variations on a single instruction: “Don’t just stand there. Keep moving forward!” Once the crowd had continuously “moved forward” for over an hour, and the very first handful of rioters entered the building, ScaffoldCommander suddenly threw the switch: “Okay we’re in! We’re in! Come on! We gotta fill up the Capitol! Come on! Come now! We need help We gotta fill up the Capitol! They got in.”
ScaffoldCommander should have been one of the top criminal suspects on the entire FBI Capitol Most Wanted List, however he isn’t even on the list, and no charges have been filed, and the FBI to date has still never acknowledged his existence. Rallygoers could hear his constant commands with total clarity all the way back at the entrance to the Capitol lawn. For new entrants arriving at the Capitol grounds, ScaffoldCommander’s voice would be the first and loudest voice they heard. One attendee described this unnatural pressure in a vividly detailed Twitter thread a few days after January 6. She fingered ScaffoldCommander as “the ringleader” of the operation. Ray Epps stationed himself immediately below ScaffoldCommander at the media tower for the whole 90 minutes it took to move the crowd forward, then into the building.
Peaceful protesters incarcerated were subjected to unconstitutional civil liberties violations, including unjustified solitary confinement, deprived of private conversations with their attorneys, lack of needed medical care, and terrible sanitary conditions in the DC Gulag. In addition to violent beatings, dissidents were subjected to re-education and de-programming. Of the 574 people arrested, 65% of them were married, 14% of them have military service, 4% of them are members of law enforcement, and over 55% of them have college education—86% of whom are male, and 14% female—whose ages range from 18 to 75—and came from nearly every State in America. Among the arrested and incarcerated were:
- An Indiana grandmother of five and lifelong registered Democrat convicted of one misdemeanor count of "demonstrating in a capitol building.”
- A 54-year-old Florida man charged with document tampering after he deleted his Facebook account two days after the protest, among other charges.
- A 73 year old Purple Heart Vietnam War Veteran and pastor for entering the building to use the bathroom.
- A 69 year old Los Angeles woman was arrested for trespass after the Capitol Police held the door open for her.
- A Texas family of 5 was arrested for Capitol tourism. During the arrest, the junta FBI did not arrest a minor child, leaving the child abandoned at home alone.
- A QAnon follower who thought he was at the White House spent six months in jail. The judge remarked that the defendant could not have planned or coordinated an insurrection when he appeared to have “no basic understanding of where he even was that day.”
- According to court papers, one suspect had in his possession "a fully constructed U.S. Capitol Lego set."
- A 50 year old chiropractor from Florida was threatened with 20 years to life for touring the Capitol for 9 minutes.
- A Black actor in Hollywood's home was stormed by an FBI SWAT team for daring to leave the Democrat plantation.
- A journalist was arrested in Hawaii for misdemeanor trespass and threatened with 20 years for reporting facts.
- Prisoners were forcibly injected in medical experiments.
- Prisoners were forced to drink out of toilets.
- Prisoners were denied contact with counsel.
- Those who attended the rally, even those who did not enter the Capitol, have been branded as domestic terrorists, fired from their jobs, and threatened by social media mobs. The toll of this has already led Christopher Stanton Georgia, a married father of two, to commit suicide after his arrest for unauthorized entry on federal property. Stanton made a mistake but was not accused of looting or violence
- Ned Lang, father of prisoner Jacob Lang, attended both. Lang told attendees that, following the a June 2021 rally in support of the detainees, the “whole Patriot wing” of the prison that included his son, Jacob, were locked down in a place called “the hole” for 8 straight days. This unjust punitive measure was imposed without reason and apparently is more brutal than the standard solitary confinement to which they had been subjected. Being imprisoned in “the hole” means twenty-four hours of confinement, no human contact, no showers, no shaving, no hygiene of any kind. Lang also said a “sergeant” opened Jacob’s cell door and maced him without cause. They also took his clothes and all his legal papers for his defense.
- According to an anonymous letter received by LAA from inside the Washington, D.C. prison, the prisoners are subjected to solitary confinement regularly for days, weeks and in some cases months at a time.36 They live under constant threats of violence and actual violence perpetrated by spiteful guards who, under cover of night, turn off their body cameras and commit acts of violence against the prisoners. They also have been threatened with undefined retribution if they file reports of their abuse. Prisoner Richard Barnett reported they threatened to attack his wife if he spoke of his abuse. In fact, retaliation was promised if any lawsuits were filed against the prison or its guards for the inhumane treatments they are routinely inflicting. Barnett’s attorney, Joseph McBride, spoke about the conditions and mistreatment facing the prisoners of January 6th to Newsmax’s Greg Kelly:
|Joseph McBride: What I can say about the Jan. 6 protesters who remain incarcerated or detained at this point, is that their constitutional rights and human rights are being violated by the Department of Justice and the Federal Government at this very moment. The law is clear that no type of punishment is appropriate for a detainee. Despite that numerous detainees are being held in solitary confinement for long periods of time. They’re being denied medical care. They’re taking beatings. They’re being denied sleep. They’re being psychologically, emotionally, and physically tortured on a regular basis,|
Greg Kelly: Hold on a second. Who’s beating them up?
- Prisoners are also subjected to medical abuse and neglect. At the Florida rally held by Look Ahead America on July 17, 2021, Trish Worrell said her husband, prisoner Christopher Worrell, has Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma (cancer) and he has been refused any medical treatment for his condition in the six months he has been held. His condition is worsening. His confinement, let alone his lack of treatment, are unwarranted. Worrell never entered the Capitol building on January 6th. Guy Wesley Reffit, while in custody, required hospitalization for three days in an intensive care unit because jail personnel did not provide him his prescribed medicine.
- An Oklahoma man pled guilty to taking a beer out of Nancy Pelosi's refrigerator in her office and was sentence to 6 months in prison.
- John Anderson of St. Augustine, Florida, who ws the subject of a Revolver News article entitled, Unindicted Co-Conspirators in 1/6 Cases Raise Disturbing Questions of Federal Foreknowledge, which brought to light FBI infiltration and coordination in Capitol Hill violence, died awaiting trial.
- A former Green Beet and Congressional candidate was arrested for trespass in October 2021, ten months after the protests.
- One 25 year veteran Capitol Police officer was indicted for obstruction of justice after telling people to get off Facebook days after the protests.
- Climate change activist and shaman Jason Angeli Chansley was sentenced to four years.
- The racist Biden DOJ arrested an African American actor, James Beeks, star of Broadway's Jesus Christ Superstar, for attending the protests.
- Victoria White was brutally beaten by Capitol Police.
- 38 year old Dustin Byron Thompson was convicted of stealing a coat rack and bottle of bourbon.
8th Amendment violations
- See also: Eighth Amendment
A 61-year-old protester claimed that he was denied medical treatment when he was having a heart attack in jail. The protester complained of being ‘tortured’ at the District of Columbia jail, citing incidents where he was slammed head first into the concrete floor and kept in solitary confinement for 23 hours a day.
One dissident had his hands zip-tied first and was beaten by a D.C. jail officer. The victim was hospitalized with a shattered orbital floor, a broken eye socket, broken jaw, and broken nose. He may have a permanent loss of vision in his right eye.
Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov informed the world that Russia is monitoring the illegal detention and human rights violations committed against nearly 450 dissidents who were arrested by the junta after they were invited into the United States Capitol building by U.S. Capitol Police on January 6, 2021. Widespread human rights violations against the peaceful protesters by the junta have been reported, including vicious and savage beatings by guards on protesters arrested for trespass and held in solitary confinement. Sens. Elizabeth Warren, Dick Durbin, Bob Casey and the ACLU spoke out about the junta's cruel and unusual treatment of the dissidents.
On October 12, 2021 a federal judge found the director of the D.C. Department of Corrections and the warden of the city jail in contempt of court and called on the Justice Department to investigate whether the facility was violating the civil rights of dozens of January 6 detainees. On October 18, U.S. Marshalls inspected the jail in compliance the judge's order.
At least two unarmed white women were killed by police at the U.S. Capitol false flag insurrection.
Among the deaths reported out of the incident include Ashli Babbitt, a veteran United States Air Force intelligence officer from California allegedly shot and killed by Capitol Police. Babbitt served four tours in Afghanistan and Iraq. In July 2021 Capitol Police Lt. Michael Byrd was identified as the gunman who used excessive force against unarmed white woman. A veteran Capitol Police officer said his colleague was not following department firearms training, which requires officers to keep their weapons pointed in a safe direction while making sure of what’s in front of and beyond a target, and to keep the finger off the trigger until ready to fire. “His trigger finger shouldn’t be inside the trigger guard and the gun shouldn’t be pointed at other officers. He’s even pointing it in the direction of a member of Congress,” the fellow officer said, referring to Rep. Markwayne Mullin. A lawyer for the Babbitt family said, “I can’t tell you how many officers have contacted me to say that what that guy did doesn’t pass muster. No one has come forward to say this was justified homicide, not even the Justice Department. The way he did it — hiding in a room and then popping out and firing — is a problem. If his objective was to stop her, he didn’t need to shoot."
Byrd, who once left his loaded gun in a Capitol bathroom unattended while a group of school kids were touring the Capitol, was hailed as a hero by leftist media.
Rosanne Boyland was a peaceful protester who was reportedly beaten to death by DC Metro Police officer Lila Morris at the J6 protests. Morris was seen on video beating Boyland with devastating force as Boyland lay unconscious on the U.S. Capitol steps. Fake news media reports attributed her death to a drug overdose. Philip Anderson, a victim of Antifa violence in San Francisco in the fall of 2020, held Boyland's hand at the time of her death. A second eyewitness came forward and made an audio recorded statement to Jim Hoft of the Gatewaypundit.
Ten months after the killing, the family was denied Roseanne Boyland's full autopsy report by the DC Medical Examiner’s office and the Biden Department of Justice. The Government of the District of Columbia Metropolitan Police Department also denied the family of Rosanne Boyland the video footage they posess showing her death after her father filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request to obtain it.
Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) grilled chief procurator Merrick Garland under oath about Boyland’s death and the video showing Boyland being beaten and possibly killed by a DC Police Officer on the Capitol steps. Gohmert asked Garland if a determination was ever made to the DC Metro Police Officer who struck Rosanne Boyland repeatedly in the head with a rod before she died. According to The Gatewaypundit Garland proceeded to lie to the nation in front of the House Judiciary Committee. The Boyland family has since contacted the Department Justice and were told there was no such investigation.
- See also: Impeachment 2.0
The New York Times initially reported that U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick was “bludgeoned by a fire extinguisher.” The Democrat House Impeachment Trial Memorandum named President Trump liable for “insurrectionists” that “killed a Capitol police officer by striking him in the head with a fire extinguisher.” CNN later reported that there was no fire extinguisher at all. The pathologist who performed the autopsy claimed Sicknick did not die from blunt trauma force. Sicknick in fact texted his brother the evening after the riot to tell him he was fine and “in good shape.”
The next day the Sicknick family began getting phone calls from reporters that Sicknick had been declared dead. However, as it turned out, Sicknick was not dead yet. One hour later, as Sicknick’s family rushed to the hospital to see what they believed was Officer Sicknick fighting for his life, the US Capitol Police issued a further statement that Sicknick now was dead. Sicknick's brother had been told Brian collapsed inside the Capitol building, then was rushed to the hospital. But the US Capitol Police’s statement told a different story: Brian had returned to his office at the police division first.
Sometime apparently between Sicknick being fine, healthy, and back in his office on Wednesday night, and dead or effectively dead on early Thursday evening, Sicknick apparently suffered a stroke. Sicknick’s body then was cremated.
The Biden junta resumed the weaponization of the Justice Department against political opponents that was begun by the Obama administration. Chief prosecutor Merrick Garland took over where Loretta Lynch, Sally Yates, Eric Holder and Rod Rosenstein left off. The Washington Examiner reported,
| U.S. District Court Judge Amit Mehta said during a court hearing conducted by phone and Zoom he was “surprised” to see Michael Sherwin, the former acting U.S. attorney for the District of Columbia, and other officials discussing the pending investigation into the insurrection in interviews with the New York Times and CBS’s 60 Minutes.
“I was surprised — and I’m being restrained in my use of terminology — surprised, to say the least, to see Mr. Sherwin sitting for an interview about a pending case in an ongoing criminal investigation. Whether his interview violated Justice Department policy is really not for me to say, but it is something I hope the Department of Justice is looking into,” the judge said. “As for the New York Times story, I found it troubling that sources within the Department of Justice were detailing the possibility of additional charges in a pending criminal case in an ongoing criminal investigation. I have little doubt that anonymously divulging internal department deliberations is contrary to department policy.”
[…] “No matter how much press attention this matter gets, let me be clear that these defendants are entitled to a fair trial, not one that is conducted in the media,” Mehta said. “They are also entitled to defend against charges that are actually brought against them, not speculation about what might or might not be coming. … The fact is, these types of statements in the media have the potential of affecting the jury pool and the rights of these defendants, and the government, quite frankly, in my view, should know better.”
In response to the injustices faced by non-violent American patriots, citizens have been organizing to hold our DOJ and FBI accountable. Rallies organized by Look Ahead America have been ongoing since June 19th, 2021, and occur outside the DC correctional Facility. The simple message of the protests is to end the political persecution of fellow citizens separated from their families for months. Prisoners also face solitary confinement, denial of medical care, denial of access to faith and worship services, and financial ruin due to court costs and legal fees. Approximately fifty American political prisoners remain imprisoned at the DC correctional facility, so rallies continue to end the injustice. Satellite rallies are conducted in nine other states with the same goal and vision. Arizona Representative Paul Gosar addressed the June 19th, 2021 Rally Against Political Persecution at the Department of Justice showing support for civil rights of prisoners.
QAnon conspiracy theory
The most frightening moment connected with January 6 protests occurred when the FBI seized a replica model of the U.S. Capitol in a box of Legos. Elements within the FBI had illegally leaked to the media that the Lego structure had been a fully constructed diagram of the Capitol building. In an unprecedented move, the FBI actually corrected its illegal fake news leak later, and in record time, too.
- See also: Impeachment sham
Congressional Black Caucus
(left) Congressional Black Caucus vice chair Joyce Beatty, (center) Sheila Jackson Lee (right) Hank Johnson
- See also: Two-tier justice system
In 2021, Congressional Black Caucus vice-chair Joyce Beatty was arrested for storming the U.S. Capitol with Linda Sarsour and a mob of insurrectionists. Sarsour declared jihad against the United States government in 2017, In 2017 Linda Sarsour declared jihad against the United States government. and had been arrested for leading mobs of insurrectionists into the offices of the Speaker of the House and at the Kavanaugh hearings insurrection. A week later, Georgia Rep.Hank Johnson led the mob in a takeover of the Senate Hart Office building. Beatty, Sarsour, and Johnson were all released the same day. None were subjected to the same inhumane treatment the January 6 peaceful protesters were subjected to.
- See also: Pelosi Panel
House crypt keeper Nancy Pelosi appointed a non-bipartisan Uniparty commission with the stated purpose to allegedly investigate the January 6 peaceful protests at the U.S. Capitol after the United States Senate rejected the idea. Even Joe Biden rejected the idea. Pelosi formed her own panel anyway and hand-selected participants, booting off Republican members while pretending the panel was bipartisan. Pelosi did not want to answer questions about her own involvement in rejecting National Guard security in the days before the fiasco.
In the days leading up to the formation of the committee, a Rasmussen Poll found that 66% of registered voters would rather see the 2020 Black Lives Matter and Antifa riots investigated. 67% of whites, 64% of Black voters, 66% of Hispanics and 62% of other minorities thought Congress should be investigating the 2020 leftwing riots that enveloped American cities. 60% of Democrats, 63% of voters not affiliated with either major party, and 75% of Republicans said Congress should investigate the 2020 riots. No majority existed for the Pelosi panel.
A Massachusetts teacher who was forced to resign after photos of him at the Capitol on January 6 later won a seat on the district’s school board.
- Geller, Pamela (January 6, 2021). Photos, Reports Show ANTIFA Infiltrators Stormed the Capitol Building. Geller Report. Retrieved January 10, 2021.
- Hoft, Jim (January 9, 2021). Far Left Activist John Sullivan from Utah Who Was Arrested for Storming the US Capitol Is Released without Charges — Organized Antifa Event in Area at Same Time as “Stop the Steal” Rally!. Gateway Pundit. Retrieved January 10, 2021.
- “Utah Activist John Sullivan Organized Antifa Protest Near US Capitol Before It Was Stormed — Tweeted About BLM Buses in DC on the 6th
- Cari Kelemen: "AZ BLM rally in June, DC Capital in January at Twitter
- The Zello channel in question was populated by patriot/militia personalities who were variously monitoring and participating in 1/6 activities in real-time. Zello is an app that allows for walkie-talkie functionality on a cell phone. Because phones signals were “jammed” by law enforcement in the Capitol area, Zello’s walkie-talkie function was useful (and pre-planned) to stay in communication.
- Two references:
- Italiano, Laura (January 6, 2021). Video shows the moment Ashli Babbitt was fatally shot in Capitol. New York Post. Retrieved January 10, 2021.
- Kates, Graham (January 7, 2021). Ashli Babbitt identified as woman killed by police during U.S. Capitol riots. CBS News. Retrieved January 10, 2021.
- Lawyer: Capitol Cop Who Shot Ashli Babbitt 'Ambushed' Her on Jan. 6 Without Warning, By Paul Sperry, RealClearInvestigations, August 05, 2021.
- Siddiqui, Sabrina. "Brett Kavanaugh: protests disrupt Senate supreme court hearing", The Guardian, September 5, 2018.
- The American Greatness articles
- Everything Wrong With the Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less, Wooz News, February 6, 2021. bitchute
- Questions About the FBI's Role in 1/6 Are Mocked Because the FBI Shapes Liberal Corporate Media, Glenn Greenwald, June 18, 2021
- American Gulag