Below are some of User: Conservative's essays.
- 10 reasons why American atheism will see a significant decline
- Christianity and its margin of victory over atheism
- Why the atheist movement is a lost cause
- July 2, 2011: The day the atheism movement died on the information superhighway
- The SS SJW Atheism ship is going down! China's atheist, leftist leaders censor feminist groups after drop in marriage and birth rate. Et tu, country with the most atheists in the world? Also, bad news for secular, leftist Europeans and Americans
- A tale of two countries - irreligious China and religious Nigeria
- Atheism: A house divided and in global decline
- Militant atheists cannot stop this runaway train
- Attention British, militant atheists! Brace yourself for the mighty, religious wave that is coming
- Atheist gentlemen, what we have here is a failure to communicate
- The steady grinding down of atheism
- Atheism facing a two front war and Christianity will prevail
- The slow implosion of atheism is accelerating
- A British atheist on Conservapedia's atheism articles
- Politics: The achilles' heel of atheism
- A key pillar of atheism will soon start crumbling faster
- Is atheism growing?
- Cutting off the air supply of atheism
- Essay: Will atheism ever disappear?
- Richard Dawkins and the supervolcanic eruption of feminist atheism
Most of the political essays have the common thread that liberals and secular leftists are foolish and they are losing power in the 21st century. In addition, right-wing ideologies which have no mooring in Christianity, are inferior to ideologies which are strongly influenced by Christianity.
- Mr. Leftist, the rich aren't going to bail you out. Get off your butt! And marry before you have sex! Godspeed.
- Anders Breivik is the canary in the mine showing that right-wing politics could become much more violent
- Why does the president of the Philippines Rodrigo Duterte require Philippine citizens to wear a mask and a face shield and the wimpy Anthony Fauci not stress wearing a mask and a face shield?
- Joe Biden may have to become more bipartisan to get Republicans to rally behind Covid-19 vaccination in order to get to herd immunity in the USA
- Donald Trump's glorious victories (see the postscript in the essay regarding the essay's title)