Below are some of User: Conservative's essays.
- Secular leftist shellshock in 2020
- The steady grinding down of atheism
- 10 reasons why American atheism will see a significant decline
- Christianity and its margin of victory over atheism
- Why the atheist movement is a lost cause
- Atheism facing a two front war and Christianity will prevail
- Militant atheists cannot stop this runaway train
- The slow implosion of atheism is accelerating
- A British atheist on Conservapedia's atheism articles
- Politics: The achilles' heel of atheism
- A key pillar of atheism will soon start crumbling faster
- Is atheism growing?
- Atheism: A house divided and in global decline
- Cutting off the air supply of atheism
- Essay: Will atheism ever disappear?
- Richard Dawkins and the supervolcanic eruption of feminist atheism
Most of the political essays have the common thread that liberals and secular leftists are foolish and they are losing power in the 21st century. In addition, right-wing ideologies which have no mooring in Christianity, are inferior to ideologies which are strongly influenced by Christianity.
I wish I could report on more positive/profound matters as far as the Western World, But the West is in a period of decline. Should Jesus Christ tarry, the 21st century will probably be an Asian Century due to the rise of evangelical Christianity in the East (See: Growth of Christianity in China and East Asia and global desecularization).
Perhaps after suffering some economic hardship, the West will sober up and there will be a Christian revival (see: Atheism vs. Christian revival and Christian apologetics).
- Donald Trump's glorious victories (see the postscript in the essay regarding the essay's title)
- Anders Breivik is the canary in the mine showing that right-wing politics could become much more violent