Trump witchhunt timeline 2022
for background see Mar-a-Lago raid;
please link back as the story unfolds.
- 1 2015 The Progressive Police State
- 2 2016 Election year
- 3 2017 Soft coup
- 4 2018 Reckoning
- 5 2019 The Empire Strikes Back
- 6 2020 Deep State coup 2.0
- 7 2020-2021 Election fraud timeline
- 8 2022 Trump witchhunt timeline
- 9 See also
- 10 Notes
- 11 References
- 12 External links
2015 The Progressive Police State
What Nixon contemplated - misuse of the FBI and CIA against domestic opponents - but failed to accomplish yet was nevertheless forced from office, Obama achieved beyond anyone's wildest expectations. The post-Watergate reform Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to supervise Executive Branch power was systematically and wantonly circumvented to harass political opponents in an attempt to dictate the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, and blackmail the winner with illegally gathered evidence should the Obama coterie of conspirators fail.
Obamagate timeline 2015 - the progressive police state documents how the Leftist authoritarian utopia under President Barack Obama was firmly in place to cover-up the crimes of Hillary Rodham Clinton, compromise whomever the 2016 GOP nominee would be, and rig the 2016 election for Hillary Clinton. This assault on American democracy is indisputable.
The origins of intelligence lures, FBI provocateurs or Spygate. Sally Yates terminates independent Inspector General oversight of the DOJ-National Security Division. Nellie Ohr hired as an FBI contractor to begin illegal FISA 702 surveillance on Michael Cohen and others. Papadopoulos set up.
Comey gives immunity to Clinton cronies who destroyed evidence under Congressional subpoena.
During a period of November 2015 through April 18, 2016, Justice Department political insiders and outside political contractors, including FusionGPS, accessed the NSA and FBI database using FISA-702(17) “About Queries”. They gathered information on political opposition of candidate Hillary Clinton, including Donald Trump campaign officials and affiliates. NSA Director Mike Rogers suspected illegal abuse and instructed the NSA compliance officer to conduct a full FISA audit. The NSA began querying DOJ and FBI activity.
The unlawfully obtained FISA intelligence information ended up with Fusion GPS. The key personnel in FusionGPS are husband and wife Glenn Simpson and Mary Jacoby. Mary Jacoby’s relationship with the Clintons’ goes back to the Rose Law Firm.[note 1]
2016 Election year
- See: Obamagate timeline and Ukrainian collusion
A month after Donald Trump announced his intention to seek the presidency in 2015, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates blocked the Office of Inspector General (OIG) from oversight of the DOJ National Security Division (DOJ-NSD). The OIG, Michael Horowitz, requested oversight and Sally Yates responded with a lengthy 58-page legal explanation essentially denying the request. All of the DOJ was subject to oversight, except the National Security Division.
Obama’s political operatives within the DOJ-NSD were conducting illegal surveillance to monitor the Trump campaign. The NSD unit was working in coordination with Peter Strzok and others of the FBI Counterintelligence Division.
Sometime in early 2016 NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers became aware of “ongoing” and “intentional” violations of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) - Section 702 surveillance. Specifically item #17 “About Queries” of US persons. Rogers suspected FISA 702 (#17 – email and phone calls) surveillance activity was being used for reasons he deemed unlawful. Rogers ordered the NSA compliance officer to run a full audit on 702 NSA compliance. In October 2016 Rogers told the FISA court he became aware of unlawful surveillance and collection of US persons. The FBI counterintelligence division was monitoring Trump through FISA 702(17) upstream surveillance collected by a DOJ National Security Division that had no oversight.
Ten days after the election, on November 17, 2016, Dir. Rogers traveled to Trump Tower without telling DNI James Clapper. Rogers likely informed President-elect Trump of the illegal activity by the FBI and DOJ, including the probability that all of Trump Tower’s email and phone communication were being collected. Clapper then demanded Rogers be fired. It appears Obama’s Director of National Intelligence, James Clapper, is complicit as well.
The information the FBI collected, and the material Christopher Steele and FusionGPS manufactured, were used to create the fake news Trump-Russia conspiracy theory, and to manipulate the FISA Court into granting a FISA warrant - what Peter Strzok called “the insurance policy” against Trump's election.
2017 Soft coup
The information the FBI collected, and the material Christopher Steele and FusionGPS manufactured, were used to create the fake news Trump-Russia conspiracy theory, and to manipulate the FISA court into granting a FISA warrant - what Peter Strzok called “the insurance policy” against Trump's election. When James Comey reopened the Clinton investigation ten days before the election in October 2016, and Hillary's lead in the polls started to drop, the "insurance policy" became operational: officially sanctioned leaks alleging collusion between Trump and Russia were rampant.
When James Comey asked for a private meeting with Trump on January 6, 2017 to present Trump with Hillary Clinton's fictional opposition research as a US intelligence product, Comey briefed Trump only on the sexual allegations and not a word about Carter Page, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, and Michael Cohen being targeted under the FISA Act. According to Comey, he acted on the instructions of John Brennan and James Clapper. Clapper dutifully leaked the fact that Trump had been briefed on allegations that he consorted with prostitutes in a Moscow hotel in 2013 in an unsavory way to Jake Tapper of CNN. CNN reported the made-up news from the supposed "intelligence report" and linked to the opposition research report on BuzzFeed, claiming it was some sort of official document in the hands of the US intelligence community that the government was acting on. The intelligence community had implemented the "insurance policy". Russiagate was no longer just Hillary Clinton's political campaign directed against Trump, it was now a disinformation operation aimed at deceiving the American people.
In early March 2017, Evelyn Farkas, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Russia/Ukraine/Eurasia from the Obama Administration, appeared on MSNBC's Morning Joe and shared efforts to get information about Trump staff to The Hill in hopes to get information out. To many people this proved President Trump's claim that Obama had "his wires tapped" at Trump Tower. Later in that same month she tries to backtrack and change the meaning of what she was saying.
The Russiagate timeline chronicles Obama administration appointees and holdovers, in collusion with the Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC, efforts to prevent the election of Donald J. Trump and, after he was elected, remove him from office. The Obama FBI Counterintelligence Division and DOJ National Security Division conducted an illegal counterintelligence operation against domestic political opponents. Chris Blackburn said:
|"For those that still believe we are living in democratic, free and open societies it is sadly starting to look like fantasy. Democracies flourish when the checks and balances in the system are robust. We need them to work now more than ever.”|
Elizabeth Vos observed:
|"In the Trump-Russia and Russian hacking narratives, American and UK intelligence agencies appear to have recklessly and deceptively acted in the interest of a single political candidate, Hillary Clinton. This singularity of purpose speaks to the insecurity and magnitude of the unelected Western power structure, equaled by the scale of lies propping up the Trump-Russia and Russian hacking narratives."|
2019 The Empire Strikes Back
The Muellergate scandal refers to efforts to cover-up Obama-era FBI/DOJ crimes and frame Donald Trump and campaign associates for crimes they did not do.
Since President Trump's inauguration, 26 people were fired or otherwise removed from the Department of Justice and FBI in the Obamagate scandal.
FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe and FBI chief legal counsel James Baker (DOJ) selected most of the special counsel investigators; those two then recommended to Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein that he hire Robert Mueller as special counsel lead.
James Comey was fired. The remaining ‘at-risk’ corrupt FBI leadership (McCabe and Baker), positioning to defend their own interests, selected the “small group”; then Mueller was selected and brought on his additional team members. The entire purpose of the special counsel operation was to cover-up the DOJ/FBI activity during the 2016 presidential election, Trump transition, and early Trump administration.
While DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz completed his review of the FBI mishandling of the Clinton email investigation, Horowitz was prevented from looking at any of the prime suspects in the FISA abuse scandal. As was U.S. Attorney John Huber from prosecuting anyone involved. Mueller's ongoing investigation gave cover to corrupt Obama era officials, citing Mueller's "ongoing investigation." They successfully impeded investigations throughout the 2017-2019 Congressional session.
2020 Deep State coup 2.0
- See also: Deep State coup 2.0 and Biden Putsch
Deep State coup 2.0 refers to the sham "impeachment" of Donald Trump by Democrat leaders Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff. and Jerrold Nadler to obscure revelations in the Spygate and FISA Abuse scandals. The Democrat Party, Clinton campaign, and Obama administration illegally colluded with foreign actors to interfere in the 2016 presidential election, and the FISA Court ruled the basis of the Mueller investigation was invalid.
After the failure of the Mueller investigation to depose President Donald Trump, in September 2019 Democrats manufactured evidence to begin an "impeachment inquiry". Under new House Rules adopted by Democrats in December 2018, due process rights were ignored and Republicans excluded from questioning witnesses while Articles of Impeachment were being drafted. The timing of the impeachment inquiry was to blunt information coming out regarding the fraudulent counterintelligence investigation opened up on the 2016 Trump campaign, and the Russia collusion hoax perpetrated by the Obama intelligence community in collusion with the Democratic National Committee, the 2016 Hillary Clinton campaign, foreign governments and intelligence agencies to meddle in American media, public opinion, sway elections and attack American democracy.
Candidate Donald Trump had questioned why the United States was shouldering the burden of European Union defense costs while Europeans enjoyed free healthcare and Americans did not, and why China was taking over $500 billion in American wealth out of the country annually by trade deficits while American communities were being destroyed. The military industrial complex and corporate globalists considered Trump a threat to their security.
The alleged "whistleblower" filed a questionable hearsay complaint in an area outside the statutory purview of the intelligence community inspector general. The same day, August 12, 2019, the Congressional Research Service (CRS), a supposedly "non-partisan" research service that provides legal analysis to committees and Members of both houses, issued an updated version of its report, The Impeachment Process in the House of Representatives. "Coincidentally," six weeks later the CRS again issued a faulty report, using no statutory citations, informing Members that hearsay evidence was acceptable under the Whistleblower Act just two days before the alleged "whistleblower" complaint was received by House Intelligence Committee.
The Democrats so-called "impeachment inquiry" denied fundamental constitutional due process rights.
While the impeachment trial neared a vote, Democrats and fake news media were more obsessed with removing President Trump from office than with preparing for the CCP global pandemic which was known to be transmissible between humans. When President Trump took action to form the coronavirus Task Force and shut down travel from the epicenter of the deadly viral outbreak, Leftists called President Trump "xenophobic".
2020-2021 Election fraud timeline
- See also: 2020-2021 Election fraud timeline
The 2020-2021 Democrat voter fraud timeline documents the pattern of voter fraud and election shenanigans in the 2020 Presidential election and creation of the single party totalitarian state. An open letter published by The Democracy Institute entitled Reasons Why The 2020 Presidential Election Is Deeply Puzzling begins by noting the fact:
|“Something very strange happened in America’s democracy in the early hours of Wednesday November 4  and the days that followed...Trump earned the highest share of all minority votes for a Republican since 1960…Trump grew his support among black voters by 50 percent over 2016…Nationally, Joe Biden’s black support fell well below 90 percent, the level below which Democratic presidential candidates usually lose...We are told that Biden won more votes nationally than any presidential candidate in history...But he won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008...Yet, Biden somehow outdid Obama in total votes...Victorious presidential candidates, especially challengers, usually have down-ballot coattails; Biden did not...The Republicans held the Senate and enjoyed a ‘red wave’ in the House, where they gained a large number of seats while winning all 27 toss-up contests...Trump’s party did not lose a single state legislature and actually made gains at the state level”.|
2022 Trump witchhunt timeline
- See also: Biden/Harris attack on civil liberties, Obama/Biden FISA abuse, and Police state
Lisa Monaco is the chief Political Commissar and deputy Attorney General for the Biden junta. Chief Procurator Merrick Garland announced Monaco would lead a “whole of government” effort to label any political opposition to the Biden regime as “domestic terrorists”. The junta used the January 6, 2021 Capitol Hill peaceful protests against the 2020 presidential election outcome to set into place various multi-agency monitoring systems to “identify threats”, “monitor behaviors” and “conduct surveillance” on all Americans, in effort to identify the “domestic extremists”.
The first week after disgraced FBI counterintelligence investigator Peter Strzok initiated the Crossfire Hurricane operation against Donald Trump, FBI director Jimmy "the Weasel" Comey met with Obama in the Oval Office for a private one-on-one meeting. Monaco, Susan Rice, and Avril Haines began convening meetings in the White House Situation Room, which would later be referred to as “Deputies Meetings”. These meetings were initially attended by John Brennan, James Clapper, Jimmy the Weasel, and Loretta Lynch. Vice President Joe Biden eventually joined the Deputies Meetings.
The Crossfire Hurricane investigation team, in conjunction with a number of agents at the Eastern District of Virginia (EDVA) under US Attorney Dana Boente, reported to Brennan's Working Group, including the CIA. During this time, they investigated the four main targets of Crossfire Hurricane, George Papadopoulos, Carter Page, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort and they also investigated Roger Stone as part of their expanded WikiLeaks investigation.
Monaco worked as a special counselor to FBI Director Robert Mueller. She was later chosen by Mueller to be his Deputy Chief of Staff, and then his chief of staff, a position she held until January 2009. Monaco worked as a research coordinator for the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary under then chairman Joe Biden from 1992 to 1994, at the time Tara Reade made credible rape allegations against Joe Biden and was hounded out of her staff position.
On Monday August 8, 2022, a day that will live in infamy, occurred 91 days prior to the 2022 Midterm elections. On that day, the Wray FBI raided President Donald Trump's home and seized boxes of materials. Trump was said to be in possession of certain documents with dirt on the Deep State. FBI assistant director Alan Kohler coordinated the break-in at the behest of a DNC donor at the FBI. The warrant, signed by an associate of Jeffrey Epstein, authorized the seizure of "Any government and/or presidential record created between January 20, 2017 and January 20, 2021." Additionally, the FBI seized attorney-client privileged, as well as executive privileged information. President Trump, who has for many years been the target of corrupt FBI activities, suggested one purpose of the raid was to plant evidence. FBI and DOJ operatives again overstepped the separation of powers the following day by seizing Rep. Scott Perry's phone.
The corrupt FBI agent who initiated the investigation into the President Trump and the declassified Mar-a-Lago documents, Tim Thibault, was seen being escorting out of the FBI Washington Headquarters by security on Friday, August 26, 2022. Thibault was also in charge of investigating voter fraud in the 2020 general election, which he had fail to do. By Tuesday morning after Thibault removal, it was confirmed that Thibault had been fired from the FBI. However, removing Thibault from the FBI does necessarily remove Thibault from the federal civil service system; one week before his firing the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) in the Department of Treasury was advertising for people willing to use "deadly force" against taxpayers who make less than $125,000.
The primary architect of the fraudulent Carter Page FISA warrant, the targeting and harassment of Gen. Michael Flynn, and Trump impeachment 1.0, Mary McCord (DOJ), appeared on ABC News This Week with Clinton crony George Stephanopoulos on Sunday, August 28, 2022. Much of the files seized deal with McCord's corrupt activities.
McCord led the support team who created the Carter Page FISA warrant using the Steele Dossier to replace the required ‘Wood’s file’ documentation for each fact presented as evidence. McCord was the DOJ-NSD official who went with Sally Yates to talk to former White House counsel Don McGhan with bogus evidence and weaponizing the Flynn-Kislyak phone call to remove Trump’s National Security Advisor.
McCord was the person who organized Alexander Vindman and Eric Ciaramella to construct the first impeachment effort. Additionally, it was McCord along with her former legal counsel, turned Intelligence Community Inspector General, Michael Atkinson, who changed the ICIG whistleblower rules allowing an anonymous complaint to underpin the false accusations from Ciaramella against Trump. The change was made two days before Ciaramella filed his whistleblower complaint.
It was also McCord who was appointed by FISA court Judge James Boasberg as an amici curia to the court, intercepting issues of false information in filings from the DOJ-NSD to the court as constructed by Kevin Clinesmith.
It was McCord who then took up the lead congressional position within the impeachment construct created by Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler, and it was McCord who then joined the January 6 committee in the fight to obtain President Trump’s white house records.
On November 15, 2022 a week after the 2022 Midterm elections in which 92% of Trump-endorsed candidates were swept into office, The Washington Post reported that FBI insiders claimed it was all a big misunderstanding, and that President Trump had merely collected memorabilia in Mar-a-lago. The following day, Biden top wingman Merrick Garland appointed a Special Counsel to determine if President Trump should be prosecuted over the bogus raid and false allegations.
- 18 November. Technofog: Developing: AG Garland to name Special Counsel to Investigate Trump.
- 19 November. JUDGE ANDREW P. NAPOLITANO: Americans Should Pay Close Attention To The FBI And Zero-Click. Here’s Why.
- JusttheNews: As DOJ appoints special counsel for Trump probes, legal experts ask: What about Hunter?
- 23 November. JTN: Will Trump special prosecutor backfire on Democrats? Some think so, and here's why.
- 24 November. JTN: House GOP plans to turn tables from Trump tax return fight, track Hunter Biden's money to father.
- 25 November. CTH: DOJ Once Again Changes Trump Seizure Evidence List Dropping “Empty Classified Folders”, and Continues Refusing to Give President Trump Lawyers the Affidavit Used for Search Warrant/
- Townhall: There's Something Fishy About the Special Counsel Investigating Trump.
- 1 December. The 11th Circuit reverses the order granting Trump the special master review of docs seized at Mar-a-Lago, paving way for Justice Dept to obtain all materials for the criminal investigation.
- 28 March. Boasberg Strikes Again – Deep State DC Judge, with a Long History of Deep State Rulings, Rejects Trump’s Executive Privilege Over Pence Forced J6 Testimony.
- List of names in Obamagate
- Media intelligence complex
- Trump-Russia scandal
- Clinton scandal
- Crisis in Ukraine
- Trump transition
- Deep state coup
- FBI scandal
- FISA abuse timeline
- Biden family corruption timeline
- Ukrainian collusion timeline
- Timeline of COVID-19 Outbreak
- 2020 Voter fraud timeline
- ↑ Hillary Clinton was the intellectual property lawyer for Systematics. According to The American Lawyer, July 1992: "[Hillary] Clinton also was attracted to intellectual property litigation. 'We did not have any intellectual property expertise when she joined us,' says Vince Foster, who adds that Clinton got involved in this area through her work for the firm client, Systematics Inc., a company based in Little Rock that provided computer systems for financial institutions. 'She became sort of self-taught in all of this,' explains Foster. 'And you don't find a lot of intellectual property subspecialists in Arkansas. Quite frankly, the rest of us here thought of it as a foreign language.'" Part of this "intellectual property" would involve a banking transaction software system based on the stolen PROMIS software. A federal bankruptcy court had ruled in 1987 that the US Justice Dept. 'stole' the PROMIS software from a small company called Inslaw Inc when the DOJ refused to pay Inslaw for it. US intelligence took the PROMIS software and added a hidden "backdoor" for monitoring banking transactions and money laundering. Systematics was the marketing firm the National Security Agency (NSA) was using to get the PROMIS software with the hidden backdoor into the hands of banks worldwide. The intellectual property that Hillary handled, and that Systematics was marketing, had been stolen from Inslaw. Systematics was founded in 1968 by University of Arkansas graduate Walter Smiley, who learned of the high software costs and other difficulties faced by small banks in trying to use data processing software from his experiences working with IBM and in the banking industry. Smiley recognized a niche that could be filled for medium-sized banks in this space, and sought funding to start his own company. http://walton.uark.edu/abhf/walter-v-smiley.php Through Jon Jacoby, Smiley was introduced to the Stephens family, who agreed to invest $400,000 in Smiley and Systematics in return for 80% equity stake. http://www.stephensgroup.com/our-portfolio-partners/case-studies Jon Jacoby is the father of Mary Jacoby, wife of Glenn Simpson, http://library.fora.tv/speaker/6818/Glenn_Simpson the founder and owner of FusionGPS.
- ↑ https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10212477850494564&set=pb.1631235312.-2207520000..&type=3
- ↑ https://youtu.be/CIJGH9RS2Fc
- ↑ https://t.co/b2VmsRhQ42
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/05/operation-condor-how-nsa-director-mike-rogers-saved-the-u-s-from-a-massive-constitutional-crisis/
- ↑ https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2016/10/veteran-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump/
- ↑ "the leaders of the intelligence community agreed he needed to be told about because we knew it and thought it was about to become public." http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1804/19/cg.01.html
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/former-dni-james-clapper-allegedly-leaked-to-cnn-investigation-revealed/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gapRNpEjXUo
- ↑ https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/837989835818287106
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_D-nDGSzQg4
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/01/11/the-doj-and-fbi-worked-with-fusion-gps-on-operation-trump/
- ↑ https://www.themarketswork.com/2018/04/09/john-brennans-role-in-the-fbis-trump-russia-investigation/
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/former-dni-james-clapper-allegedly-leaked-to-cnn-investigation-revealed/
- ↑ https://www.themarketswork.com/2018/01/10/an-american-hero-the-death-of-a-fisa-narrative/
- ↑ https://thespectator.info/2020/10/15/unlike-pop-joe-biden-i-wont-make-you-give-me-half-of-your-salary-video/
- ↑ $500 billion = roughly 2.5% of GDP; under the eight years of the Obama administration GDP growth never exceeded 2%. America was becoming increasingly impoverished by design.But he roots of this impoverishment ("leveling the playing field") by trade policy pre-dated Obama's election.
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/429229553/Pelosi-116th-Congress-Impeachment-Rules
- ↑ https://spectator.us/reasons-why-the-2020-presidential-election-is-deeply-puzzling/
- ↑ https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/L.Monaco%20Senate%20Judiciary%20Questionnaire%201.27.21%20-%20PUBLIC.pdf
- ↑ https://www.legistorm.com/person/bio/387013/Lisa_Oudens_Monaco.html
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/06/15/ag-merrick-garland-announces-dag-lisa-monaco-will-lead-doj-effort-to-frame-political-opposition-as-domestic-terrorists-equates-january-6th-dc-protest-to-1995-oklahoma-city-bombing/
- ↑ https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/06/15/fact-sheet-national-strategy-for-countering-domestic-terrorism/
- ↑ Miller, Greg; Nakashima, Ellen; Entous, Adam (June 23, 2017). Obama’s secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin’s election assault. Washington Post. Retrieved February 3, 2021.
- ↑ Apuzzo, Matt; Goldman, Adam; Fandos, Nicholas (May 16, 2018). Code Name Crossfire Hurricane: The Secret Origins of the Trump Investigation. The New York Times. Retrieved February 3, 2021.
- ↑ https://technofog.substack.com/p/the-fbi-has-raided-president-trumps?utm_source=email
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/11/part-4-what-was-in-the-trump-documents-creating-such-fear-in-doj-and-fbi/
- ↑ https://www.fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure/fbi-executives/kohler
- ↑ https://jdrucker.substack.com/p/oans-chanel-rion-lays-out-how-donald
- ↑ https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/judge-who-signed-mar-lago-search-warrant-exposed-associate-jeffrey-epstein
- ↑ https://technofog.substack.com/p/here-is-the-trump-search-warrant
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fbi-seizes-privileged-trump-records-during-raid-doj-opposes-request-independent-review-sources
- ↑ https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/2022/08/11/body-language-fbi-wray-trump-raid-evidence-concerns/
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/government/congress/breaking-rep-scott-perry-says-fbi-seized-his-phone-one-day-after-mar-o-lago
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/aug/29/top-agent-exits-fbi-amid-charge-political-bias-und/
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/fbi-special-agent-who-opened-trump-investigation-reportedly-escorted
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/breaking-fbi-agent-tim-thibault-opened-trump-investigation-escorted-headquarters-fbi-agent-charge-investigating-voter-fraud-failed/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/08/28/sunday-talks-out-from-the-shadows-the-primary-architect-of-the-trump-targeting-operation-surfaces-on-abc-news/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1592248515543326720
- ↑ https://technofog.substack.com/p/developing-ag-garland-to-name-special
- ↑ https://technofog.substack.com/p/developing-ag-garland-to-name-special
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2022/11/19/opinion-americans-should-pay-close-attention-to-the-fbi-and-zero-click-heres-why-judge-andrew-p-napolitano/
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/government/federal-agencies/doj-appoints-special-counsel-trump-probes-legal-experts-ask-what-about
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/all-things-trump/will-trump-special-prosecutor-backfire-democrats-some-think-so-and
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/house-gop-plans-turn-tables-trump-tax-return-fight-track
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2022/11/25/doj-once-again-changes-trump-seizure-evidence-list-dropping-empty-classified-folders-and-continues-refusing-to-give-president-trump-lawyers-the-affidavit-used-for-search-warrant/
- ↑ https://townhall.com/tipsheet/miacathell/2022/11/25/special-counsel-jack-smith-background-n2616233
- ↑ https://therightscoop.com/breaking-trump-just-lost-his-special-master-in-mar-a-lago-case/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/03/28/boasberg-strikes-again-deep-state-dc-judge-with-a-long-history-of-deep-state-rulings-rejects-trumps-executive-privilege-over-pence-forced-j6-testimony/