2020-2021 Election fraud timeline
- 1 Election fraud
- 2 See also
- 3 References
- 4 External links
When Democrats want to tilt elections in their favor outside the ballot box, Marc Elias of Perkins Coie is the go-to guy. Perkins Coie is the Democratic law firm, paid by the Hillary Clinton campaign, that hired Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Donald Trump in 2016. They failed, but still compiled the Steele dossier full of foreign-solicited lies about Trump and Russia, which was leaked by Obama intelligence officials to try to sabotage the new president's administration, sow doubt in his election victory, and invalidate the votes of 63 million Americans. From Wisconsin to Nevada, to California, Marc Elias and the Democrats pushed lawsuits disguised as “election reform” to water down important election safeguards and increase the opportunity for fraud, abuse, and corruption. In August 2020 Politico reported,
Coronavirus has turned the Democratic Party’s voter contact program, one operative said, into something more like a tech support operation than a traditional door-knocking effort.....Priorities USA, the Democratic super PAC, is spending $24 million on voter mobilization, which includes vote-by-mail education. Fair Fight, a group founded by Stacey Abrams, has rolled out voter protection programs in 17 states....
Meanwhile, President Donald Trump’s recent attacks on the USPS and on mail-voting is raising concern among voters, operatives say.
“We've seen such an increase from young people in terms of concern about their ballot casting,” said Jared DeLoof, the states director of NextGen America, which targets younger voters. “They want to vote, they want to make sure that that vote is going to count.” [...]
Democrats believe they will also have to follow up with some voters after their ballot has been cast, in an effort to help them fix ballots that have been rejected for technical reasons. State rules vary widely on if or how voters can correct their ballots, and the time windows to do so can be short.
While Democratic campaigns and groups navigate the patchwork of state rules governing mail ballots to encourage turnout, Democratic election attorney Marc Elias is trying to change many of those rules.
This is the other half of the party’s vote-by-mail efforts: a sprawling legal effort that spans every battleground state and is costing tens of millions of dollars. Priorities USA, just one of Elias’ clients, has expanded its voting litigation budget to $32 million.
“One of the features of vote by mail is that between the point that the voter cast the ballot and the point that the ballot is counted, several things have to go right,” Elias said in an interview. “One is that the ballot has to be received by the election officials in time. ... And the second is that the ballot needs to be verified and accepted.”
Elias, who was the lead attorney in former Sen. Al Franken’s (D-Minn.) 2008 recount victory and the general counsel for Hillary Clinton and John Kerry’s presidential campaigns, is pursuing what he calls “four pillars” of legal changes to election laws during coronavirus. The first, that mail ballots should include paid postage with them, has some cross-partisan support.
The other three do not, locking Elias in a wide-range legal fight with Republicans all over the country, including the Republican National Committee and its legal budget of at least $20 million. Those fights are over Elias’ push to mandate that states count ballots postmarked by Election Day but received after the fact; overhauling signature matching laws, which Elias derides as based on pseudoscience; and allowing for third parties to collect and turn in voters’ sealed absentee ballots, which Democrats call “community collection” and Republicans largely deride as “ballot harvesting.”
“One thing you do is you make sure that people whose ballot is being challenged based on signature matching, that the people that are doing that have been trained, are applying uniform non-discriminatory standards. And most importantly, the voter is notified and has an opportunity to cure,” Elias said of his legal strategy. (A cure process mandates that a state contacts voters whose ballots have been rejected to give them the ability to fix — or cure — their ballot.)
Several Democratic-backed lawsuits have also pushed to expand who can cast absentee ballots. In 44 states, any voter can, at a minimum, request an absentee ballot if they choose to do so, and some states have changed that requirement as a response to the pandemic. [...]
Republicans argue that allowing for outside parties to collect and deliver ballots could lead to coercion or fraud. [...]Depending on how close the races for the White House and battleground Senate seats are, "we could be headed for a Bush v. Gore situation in every battleground state, depending how close the results are."
The RNC and the Trump campaign pushed back against the Democrats’ assault on the integrity of elections. All across the country, Democrats tried to use coronavirus and the courts to legalize ballot harvesting, implement a nationwide mail-in ballot system, and eliminate nearly every safeguard in our elections.
One in five mail in ballots have been rejected in several 2020 elections. Nearly two-thirds (62%) say there is fraud in U.S. elections, and that fraud would concern them under Democrats’ nationwide mail-in ballot system. Americans overwhelmingly approve of the safeguards Democrats are suing to eliminate like signature matching (84%), voter identification (80%), and a ballot receipt deadline of election day (83%). Voters also oppose (67%) allowing campaign workers to collect mail-in ballots, also known as ballot harvesting.
- 2 May. Joe Biden met with Tony Babulinski at the Beverly Hills Hilton to discuss Sinohawk partnership with CEFC China Energy.
- 13 May. Remuneration package outlined in email for partnership between Ye Jian Ming, chairman of CEFC and the Biden family.
- 19 August. Joe Biden received the endoresment of the official Chinese Communist Party organ Global Times.
- 22 August. DHS chief calls on officials in all 50 states to have 'verifiable' ballots by 2020 election.
- 12 September. Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election.
- The EO reads in part:
|“the term “United States election” means any election for Federal office held on, or after, the date of this order...the term “foreign interference,” with respect to an election, includes any covert, fraudulent, deceptive, or unlawful actions or attempted actions of a foreign government, or of any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government...the term “covert,” with respect to an action or attempted action, means characterized by an intent or apparent intent that the role of a foreign government will not be apparent or acknowledged publicly”.|
- 28 October. ProPublica:The Market for Voting Machines Is Broken. This Company Has Thrived in It.
- 9 January. Bloomberg News: Chinese Technology in Voting Machines Seen as Emerging Threat.
- 6 March. In Democratic Party of Georgia v. Raffensperger, Georgia's Secretary of State entered a Compromise Settlement Agreement and Release with the Democratic Party of Georgia (the “Settlement”) to materially change the statutory requirements for reviewing signatures on absentee ballot envelopes to confirm the voter's identity by making it far more difficult to challenge defective signatures beyond the express mandatory procedures set forth at GA. CODE § 21-2- 386(a)(1)(B), which is particularly disturbing because the legislature allowed persons other than the voter to apply for an absentee ballot, which means that the legislature likely was relying heavily on the signature-verification on ballots under GA. CODE § 21-2-386.
- 1 June. Reuters: Exclusive: Philadelphia's new voting machines under scrutiny in Tuesday's elections.
- 9 June. Georgia primary. Jeff Carlson of The Epoch Times reported the findings of Harri Hursti, an acknowledged expert on electronic voting security. Hursti provided a first-hand description of problems during the June 9, 2020 statewide primary election and runoff elections on August 11, 2020. Hursti summarized his findings:
- “The scanner and tabulation software settings being employed to determine which votes to count on hand marked paper ballots are likely causing clearly intentioned votes not to be counted”
- “The voting system is being operated in Fulton County in a manner that escalates the security risk to an extreme level.”
- “Voters are not reviewing their BMD [Ballot Marking Devices] printed ballots, which causes BMD generated results to be un-auditable due to the untrustworthy audit trail.”
- Biden names Kamala Harris as his replacement; Harris is longtime advocate of San Francisco values. Marc Elias, who was paymaster for the Steele dossier, ran Harris' primary campaign.  Trump names coup plotters during press conference;  Susan Rice's name withdrawn from VP consideration. 
- 26 August. Remarks of Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey A. Rosen on Malign Foreign Influence in U.S. Elections Presented at Center for Strategic and International Studies.
- Trump says “I Have a Lot of Enemies…This May Be the Last Time You’ll See Me for a While”.
- US Air Force helicopter SHOT AT over Virginia, injuring crewman and forcing emergency landing.
- Shooting at White House.
- Air Force One Just Had A Near Miss With A Drone According To Reporter Onboard.
- Democrats tried four times to run a political coup against President Donald Trump. In fact a ranking general publicly refused to have anything to do with a military coup. So the Democrats will try the next best thing: election fraud. Vote in person. 
- A case of double voting in New Hampshire is being prosecuted by the state's attorney general, Gordon MacDonald. Vincent Marzello of West Lebanon, NH, was arrested and charged with Felony voter fraud for voting twice during the 2016 general election. The New Hampshire Democratic Party appointed the double voter, Marzello, also known as “Helen Ashley,” as an election inspector for the 2020 election under his female alias.
- Biden may follow Soros-funded Franken road map to victory. 2020 will see swarms of attorneys working with Democrat secretaries of state and liberal judges to finish the coup against Trump. This is their ultimate insurance policy. Watch for and follow the likes of Marc Elias.  Biden Putsch team hires LGBT-dominated lawfirm tied to Harris.  Democrats threaten more riots if Biden not elected. 
- Federal appeals court halts Wisconsin's extension for stuffing the ballot box with absentee ballots. 
- Arizona: GOP governor demands Democrat Sec. of State shut down illegal registration hotline w/out application or signature. 
- some received military ballots. 
- Democrat goon Marc Elias who heads up election challenges and paid Chris Steele for the Steele dossier convinced Hillary to take foreign cash.  Tulsi Gabbard condemns Democrat ballot harvesting. 
- Philadelphia: GOP election observers barred from entrance. 
- Virginia voters get duplicate ballots. 
- Two separate affidavits filed at the Texas Supreme Court formally accused Joe Biden's political director in Texas of helping to run an illegal ballot-harvesting operation. Journalist Patrick Howley of National File reported that “two private investigators, including a former FBI agent and former police officer,” testified under oath that they had video evidence, documentation and witnesses to prove that Dallas Jones and his associates were hoarding mail-in and absentee ballots and ordering operatives to fill the ballots out for people illegally, including for “dead people, homeless people, and nursing home residents”, in the 2020 presidential election. The affidavits are part of a class-action lawsuit filed by citizens against Harris County and the state of Texas.
- 17 September. Michigan Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson mails out misprinted ballots without Mike Pence's name.
- 29 September. Atlanta Journal-Constitution: Fix coming to Georgia touchscreens to restore missing Senate candidates.
- Eric Coomer made "a critical software change...without adequate security testing or certification from the U.S. Election Assistance Commission." Raffensperger’s office pushed out new software to each of the state’s 30,000 voting machines through hundreds of thumb drives that experts say are prone to infection with malware."
- 1 October. In Pennsylvania a laptop and several USB drives, used to program Pennsylvania's Dominion voting machines, were mysteriously stolen from a warehouse in Philadelphia. The laptop and the USB drives were the only items taken, and potentially could be used to alter vote tallies.
- Courthouse News: North Carolina Suspends Plan to Resolve Ballot Issue After Judge's Rebuke.
|"The election protection panel has been announced for Fal.Con 2020! Speakers include President of CrowdStrike Services & CSO Shawn Henry, Sir Robert Wainwright, Former Europol Cyber Chief & Executive Director, and William Evanina, Director of the U.S. government’s National Counterintelligence and Security Center (NCSC) as they discuss issues facing nations around the world dealing with foreign interference in the election process.|
- 1:30 PM (EDT). Trump transported to Walter Reed Army Hospital.
- WaPo: Justice Dept., FBI planning for the possibility of Election Day violence, voting disruptions.
- AP: National Guard taps units for rapid response to civil unrest.
- Courthouse News: Supreme Court Takes Up Arizona Ballot Delivery Law.
- 4 October. Judicial Watch Lawsuit Forces Pennsylvania Counties to Confess They Submitted Inaccurate Data to Government on Eligible Voters.
- 5 October. Supreme Court Reinstates South Carolina's Ballot Witness Requirement.
- 6 October. Charges filed against Pennsylvania election judge, including tampering with ballots.
- 7 October. NBC New York: USPS Worker in NJ Arrested for Allegedly Dumping Mail, Including Election Ballots.
- Texas Democrat Mayoral Candidate Arrested, Charged For Mail-In Ballot Fraud Scheme.
- 9 October. Stolen Mail, Including Election Ballots Found Discarded in Southern California.
- 10 October. Nearly 50,000 voters in Ohio mailed wrong ballots.
- 11 October. Judge Amy Totenberg of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia writes an opinion citing a risk of "stealth vote alteration or operational interference" in touchscreen voting devices sold by Dominion Voting Systems if they are not properly audited. Those risks "are neither hypothetical nor remote under the current circumstances," Totenberg wrote, adding that the machines can "deprive voters of their cast votes" by storing data in unverified digital QR codes, making any potential manipulation invisible to voters "at least until any portions of the system implode because of system breach, breakdown, or crashes."
- 13 October. Virginia Voter Registration System Crashes on Last Day To Register Before Election.
- Twitter continued banning people who posted the Hunter Biden story.
- Twitter banned White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany for sharing Hunter And Joe Biden corruption article.
- Senate Judiciary Committee announced Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey will be subpoenaed over censorship of NY Post.
- Wikipedia editors censored the Hunter Biden Bombshell, and called the New York Post an ‘unreliable’ source.
- Twitter locked the Trump Campaign account less than 3 weeks before the 2020 Presidential election.
- Rep. Jim Jordan posted the Biden-Burisma story on a federal government website after Twitter censors House Judiciary GOP, at which point the link was promptly censored by Twitter.
- Twitter itself shut down completely.
- Google meddling in U.S. Senate elections.
- 16 October. Appeals Court Upholds Strict Application of Tennessee Absentee Ballot Signature Requirements.
- Michigan court blocks 2-week absentee ballot extension.
- South Carolina Elections Chairman resigns after being caught removing and defacing Trump signs.
- Vote buying by Democrats in Minnesota 'worse than Somalia', voters expect $200 per vote.
- RNC files FEC complaint against Twitter.
- Jack Dorsey, Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook, and Sundar Pichai of Alphabet Inc. and Google to testify before Congress.
- NJ MAIL-IN VOTE ONLY, NO MACHINES: Every Voter Sent Mail-in Ballot, EVEN AT THE POLLS ON ELECTION DAY, Poll Votes Won’t Be Counted Until At Least Nov. 10.
- 15 Cases Of "Major" Mail-In-Voting Issues In Just The Last Month.
- TAMPERING WITH REALITY: Facebook "Fact Check" cites USA Today hit piece on Veritas.
- 4Chan Users Claim to Have Found Way to Easily Change People’s Voter Registration and Cancel Ballots Online in Oregon and Washington.
- 19 October. Supreme Court Sides With Democrats On Pennsylvania Mail-In Deadline After Justice Roberts Joins Liberals.
- 23 October. Pennsylvania Supreme Court rules signatures DO NOT have to match on mail-in ballots.
- 24 October. Biden Brags About Having “Most Extensive Voter Fraud Organization” in History.
- 25 October. Boston man arrested in connection to ballot drop box fire investigated by FBI.
- 27 October. Federal Judge Rules GOP May Inspect Pennsylvania Location Where 29,000 Incorrectly Printed Ballots Are Being Processed.
- 28 October. Supreme Court Declines to Disturb Ballot Deadlines in North Carolina, Pennsylvania.
- 29 October. Philadelphia Inquirer: Pennsylvania struggles with how — or if — to help voters fix their mail ballots.
- Officials across Pennsylvania are trying to help voters fix mail ballots that would otherwise be disqualified because of technical mistakes in completing them, creating a patchwork of policies around how—or even whether—people are notified and given a chance to make their votes count.
- 30 October. Dem Superlawyer's Assistant Engaged in Possible Voter Intimidation: Marc Elias's assistant: 'im about to see how alllllll you f******s vote'.
- Epoch Times: Thousands of Ballots in Pennsylvania May Be Missing.
- Washington Times: Election officials in Florida uncover scheme to register dead voters as Democrats.
- Trafalgar Group: Trump must win Pa. by 4 or 5 points to overcome voter fraud.
- Jill Stein wins Wisconsin court fight to inspect voter machine source codes.
- Biden Tells Voters: “I Don’t Need You to Get Me Elected”.
- ‘Destroy Trump Ballots’ Demands NYT, Atlantic Mag Writer.
- Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro tweets Trump will lose Pennsylvania.
- DuPage County Election Judge Arrested, Accused Of Stealing Campaign Signs.
- Roger Stone writes:
|...Behind all of this organized Democrat corruption is a sleazy legal trickster and Democrat hatchet man named Norm Eisen, who actually wrote a manual or guidebook outlining how he was behind the same type of violent insurrection in other countries – and how he plans to use the same tactics to hijack our election next Tuesday. Eisen’s international trademark is a scenario in which insurrectionist forces engineer various contrivances to loudly contest a national election, while also mobilizing massive protests in support of seizing the election in their favor. These astro-turfed riots are falsely portrayed as “peaceful protests” or acts of civil disobedience, when they are in fact violent destructive mobs.
Eisen wrote a detailed “how to” book for radical revolution, literally called the “Playbook”. This diabolical manual for mass manipulation lays out scenarios for the overthrow of democratically elected governments overseas, which Eisen sought to topple. It includes plans for engineering election fraud scenarios and then using election fraud as the pretext to engineer mass protests intended to cast doubt on the legitimacy of election result.
This un-American slimeball Eisen has been a chief architect of the underhanded, dishonest and even seditious impeachment efforts waged against President Trump, as well as over 180 frivolous or malicious lawsuits against Trump and his political allies. He had already authored ten articles of impeachment against President Trump before the President’s phone call to the President of Ukraine, which Democrats absurdly distorted, misrepresented and inflated into their laughable grounds for impeachment, had even taken place. Eisen was Special Counsel to the Democrats for the impeachment process he had himself engineered.
This ruthless lawyer thug and Democrat zealot Eisen will employ the usual Democrat lawfare tricks to try to steal or overturn the 2020 election, with street thugs as his Plan B. Republicans must be prepared to fight this effort both in the courts and through mobilization of legitimate peaceful protests.
The big stash of ballots that Congresswoman Ilhan Omar got caught with trace directly to Eisen’s ballot-harvesting operation. This is but one strand in a sprawling vote fraud web which can be traced, and proved if necessary, to similar criminal operations underway in Minnesota, Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Florida, Georgia and Arizona.
I firmly believe, and can look to their long history of engaging in it, that Democrat criminals are, and will be, engaging in widespread voter fraud in various forms including mail-in voting abuse, illegal ballot harvesting, multiple votes cast by one individual, votes cast in the name of persons who are deceased or no longer reside in the voting jurisdiction and manipulation of computerized voting machine tabulations. I know that there will be credible evidence of this everywhere it is perpetrated, if for no other reason than, while Democrat masterminds like Eisen may be crafty little manipulators who slither around in the shadows undetected, the average Democrat thug hired, or otherwise willing, to carry out the necessary election fraud tasks is going to reflect the Democrat base in being either sloppy, stupid, or both, and will leave a trail of evidence behind.
The President’s lawyers and a supporting network of diligent attorneys willing to join the fight against this criminal effort to steal the presidency and more, must be prepared and organized to collect and catalog credible evidence showing the Democrats’ systematic vote fraud campaign, while preserving all available legal options to challenge the results, even if (when) the fake news media works overtime to stampede the public into rubber-stamping a fraudulent election, stealing the presidency if not the Congress too.
To pull off their version of a “color revolution”, Democrats and their fake news propaganda machine in mainstream media have set up a cynical diversionary effort. In recent weeks, corporate-owned Democrat shill media has been in overdrive falsely and maliciously smearing and defaming a fraternal organization called the “Proud Boys,” an extraordinarily small group of mostly young men of all races and identities (the national chairman is a black latino of Cuban descent) who are essentially a drinking society. Truly vile Democrat stooges in media have published libelous and slanderous statements falsely labeling these men as “white supremacists.” Having absolutely ZERO evidence to substantiate this defamation, all they do is cite a criminal front group run by leftist zealots called the “Southern Poverty Law Center” or SPLC (an organization whose name is three lies in one).
The radical leftists behind this shady defamation factory disguised as a public interest group are neither neutral nor objective, and are a credible arbiter of absolutely nothing on this planet. They have been a malicious propaganda generator against anyone with views that are anything right of the Chamber of Commerce. This evil organization was essentially setup as a money-making scam for left-wing fundraiser Morris Dees, used to fleece well-intentioned low-dollar liberal donors of their money, thinking they were sending money to fight extremists on the right, like Gerald Ford. Meanwhile, they defame as a Nazi or Klansman anyone who doesn’t actively profess twisted hard left doctrine or bow down before the likes of Elizabeth Warren.
That said, their lies about the Proud Boys have been fodder for a despicable smear campaign by the corporate Democrat media which has progressed to totally-false utterly-fabricated insinuations that the Proud Boys are going to suppress votes by menacing , harassing and assaulting voters at polling places.
I predict here and now that no Trump-supporter anywhere of any kind will in any way intimidate or harass voters at the polls, nor even attempt such conduct. Because the left always accuses their opponents of whatever crimes or treachery in which they are themselves engaged, or planning to engage, I am concerned about the Norm Eisen – Mark Elias – Neal Katyal scheme to steal the 2020 election and the presidency, using Black Lives Matter and Antifa to intimidate and harass Trump voters at the polling places in order to suppress the Trump vote – particularly among older citizens.
The head Democrat election thief Eisen calls his ballot fraud/lawfare/street violence operation (what else?) a “Voter Protection Project”. It is anything but that, but one must acknowledge how clever these liberals can be in their nefarious scheming and scamming.
BLM and Antifa have demonstrated beyond question that they have the numbers, funding, structure and organization to stage such violent suppressive incidents at carefully selected polling locations around the country. The notion that Antifa is, per Joe Biden in the first presidential debate, merely “an idea” or “ideology” and not an actual organization is, aside from being lunacy, disproved by their criminally violent and well-organized actions in recent months. Someone is paying for trucks, buses, U-Hauls and pallets of bricks, as well as the lawyers who show up instantaneously with bail money whenever one of these violent terrorists is arrested.
That America is awash with dark money to fund these terrorist operations and the insurrection they seek to foment is beyond question at this point. These are the thugs who will lead the wave of violence that Mr. Eisen and his cohorts have planned to use the pressure tactic against the vote counters, while Mr. Katyal and his band of manipulative lawyer thugs badger and threaten them with legal maneuvers.
In recent days the Democrat propaganda fake news media juggernaut has taken on the practice of distorting virtually everything I say, ever since the Soviet-style show trial I was put through in Washington D.C. This has only escalated since President’s humanitarian act of justice and mercy, commuting the outlandish sentence slapped on me by the vicious partisan judge who made sure I would never receive a fair trial and sought to incarcerate me immediately in a prison rife with COVID-19 cases, literally putting my life at great risk to sate their partisan malice. The President’s clemency by which I was able to escape certain death in a federal penitentiary has degenerate leftist zealots feeling denied the fruits of their lawless abuses of power and corruption of our courts as their illegitimate tool for political score-settling. Many will surely attack me for revealing the truth in this article.
Since they now twist and distort anything I say publicly, let me state it clearly and unequivocally: I renounce violence of any kind as a solution to any dispute over the outcome of the election taking place just days from now. If there is credible evidence of voter fraud sufficient to distort the election results, and the fake news media and violent shock-troops of the Democrat Party should attempt to stampede the country into accepting the illegitimate election of Joe Biden as president, the dispute must nonetheless be settled in the courts, not in the streets.
- See also: Democrat election fraud
- 2 November. Pennsylvania Election Officials Rattled After Trump Campaign Requests Names Of Ballot Transporters, Storage Locations.
- Dems collude with CIA to launch intelligence operation that ALTERS voting machine results in Pennsylvania and other swing states.
- Federal judge in Texas allows Harris County to count drive-through ballots.
- BLM blocking voters from voting in NC.
- Decision 2020: Some are Choosing While Others are Cheating.
- Military Times: National Guard Election Day update: More than 3,600 troops active in 16 states.
- 3 November. CISA issues updated Alert: Iranian Advanced Persistent Threat Actor Identified Obtaining Voter Registration.
- 6:07 AM EST. Fulton County election results delayed after what was initially reported as a pipe burst in a room with ballots. The room was evacuated except for a few ballot counters. The "pipe burst" myth was later debunked as fake news.
- Epoch Times: Georgia County Says All Polling Stations Up and Running After Election Day Glitch.
- VIDEO EVIDENCE OF VOTER SOFTWARE FRAUD - FLORIDA (FL).
- The Gateway Pundit: Tarrant County, a traditionally Republican area in Texas which contains Fort Worth, trended towards the Democrats' column after an official for Smartmatic was hired as its elections administrator in the previous year.
- 7:43 PM EST. Texts messages reveal Georgia "pipe burst" fake news that caused halt to counting and Republican observers being expelled.
- 9:01 PM - 9:32 PM EST. Vote switching in Pennsylvania.
- 11:04 PM EST. 4 boxes of hidden ballots were taken out in front of surveillance cameras at the State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia after the room had been evacuated under the false pretense of a water main break. Republican observers were sent home and instructed that vote counting would resume the following morning. The 4 ballot boxes that were removed from under the draped table were then unlocked and distributed to 4 tables where counting resumed.
- 11:09 PM EST. Three examples of vote count decrease in Pennsylvania, also at 4/11/2020 2:04 AM & 2:42 AM EST.
- 11:38-11:42 PM EST. Huge vote increase in Virginia.
- 4 November. 1:34 AM EST. A vote update in Georgia shows 136,155 votes for Joe Biden and 29,115 votes for Donald Trump.
- 3:11 AN EST. A black Elantra with Pennsylvania plates arrives at TCF Center in Detroit, departs at 3:18 AM EST.
- 3:23 AM EST. A white van with the Wayne County, Michigan city clerk's emblem at the back entrance of the TCF Center in Detroit and delivered 61 unsealed USPS boxes containing 38,000 ballots with no chain of custody documentation marked exclusively for Joe Biden.
- 3:42 AM EST (4:42 AM CST). An update in Wisconsin shows 143,379 votes for Joe Biden and 25,163 votes for Donald Trump.
- A flash drive containing tens of thousands of votes was left unattended in the Milwaukee tabulations center in the early morning hours without anyone aware it was not in a proper chain of custody.
- 3:50 AM EST. An update in Michigan shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump.
- 4:19 AM EST. Black Elantra with Pennsylvania plates returns to TCF Center in Detroit.
- 4:31 AM EST. A white van returns again to the TCF Center in Detroit with more unsealed USPS boxes, black Elantra departs.
- 6:31 AM EST. An update in Michigan shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump.
- Michigan election officials admitted that a purported “glitch” caused 6,000 votes for President Trump to be wrongly switched to Democrat Candidate Biden.
- Eyewitness to massive voter fraud in Michigan.
- Dozens of documented examples of election shenanigans.
- 5 November. 9:09 AM EST. A large batch of 90,022 mail/absentee votes get added that has over 95% support for Biden, but total votes to go up by only 9,534, implying that in-person votes actually went down by 80,488. On its own, this is a very strange irregularity, as ballots cannot disappear, and in-person ballots cannot become mail ballots. Something is wrong in the reported data, the only question is what.
- The new batch of 90,022 mail ballots looks nothing like existing mail ballots. If the update is a data error, it must be a complicated error along multiple dimensions and is unlikely to be a simple typo. The new batch is improbable on four separate dimensions:
- It has a level of support for Biden (over 95%) that is statistically impossible to have come from the same distribution of mail ballots counted up to that point (74.9% for Biden)
- Every comparison of pairs of candidates shows improbable changes. This is important, as it helps rule out the possibility that a single typo in the data drives the pattern.
- Irrespective of the old distribution, the new batch is extremely unlikely on its own terms, as it has a ratio of support for Jorgenson relative to Trump (20%) that is higher than virtually every county in America. The last fact is consistent with aiming to get Biden’s vote share “high but not impossibly high” while simultaneously trying to not give any more votes to Trump than absolutely necessary.
- The distribution of the ballots being removed from the in-person counts is even more implausible (98.1% Biden), making it difficult to explain the overall vote update as being due to genuine mail ballots having been previously incorrectly classified as in-person.
- Anomalies of this magnitude are extremely rare in the NYT database. Montgomery’s reduction of 80,488 in-person votes is the fourth highest vote reduction in the entire database. Over half of these involve changes of less than 100 votes, and 28% involve changes of just one vote. Of the remaining errors, many can be easily understood as examples of exactly the phenomena ruled out above (e.g. simple vote-type misclassifications).
- Edison’s report of total absentee ballots counted in their update at 5:43am Wednesday November 5th is very close to (and slightly below) media Twitter reports of total absentee ballots counted a few minutes later in the county data, suggesting that these early Edison absentee vote totals are likely accurate reflections of the underlying county data.
- To test this hypothesis further, and to help rule out the possibility that this is all due to NYT/Edison data errors, after the initial anomaly was uncovered, we scraped multiple snapshots of the county’s own data at the precinct level. The changes between the two snapshots reveal that the earlier arriving mail ballots (which included the anomalous update) show a significantly higher vote share for Biden than the mail votes which were counted later in the same precinct. This shows that something is changing in the distribution of mail ballots counted within each precinct, and the earlier ballots showed a stronger tendency to favor Biden.
- Adding all this evidence together, there is a strong case for the following interpretation:
- Some time after election night, a very large batch of mail ballots were counted that showed an enormous advantage for Biden-This batch looks nothing like the mail ballots counted up to that point in the NYT data, and also looks different from the mail ballots counted later in each precinct as measured using the county’s own data
- The batch looks implausible on its own face, in terms of relative vote shares of Libertarian and Republican votes
- The updates are difficult to reconcile with simple data errors like genuine mail ballots being mis-classified as in-person, or a single candidate total being incorrectly entered as a typo.
- These facts present strong circumstantial evidence suggesting fraud in mail votes in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania.
- 6 November. Scrutiny of top PA election official grows as GOP says she 'fundamentally altered' outcome.
- 7 November. StoneColdTruth: VOTER FRAUD AND ELECTION MEDDLING EVIDENCE FLOODS SOCIAL MEDIA.
- Michigan ballot dump.
- 9 November. Oregon Elections Director Fired After He Details Problems With Election.
- 10 November. Lincoln Project Orders Left-Wing Mob to Harass and Threaten Trump's Legal Team in Pennsylvania.
- Nevada Poll Worker Alleges Rampant Electoral Fraud for Crucial Battleground County in Sworn Affidavit.
- New York Times Election Report Reveals 104,984 Stolen Votes in Ga, 347,768 in PA.
- 19 November. National Election Fraud: Evidence of National Chicanery During America's 2020 Presidential Election.
- Nevada group offered gift cards for voting — and a state agency promoted it.
- 20 Movember. Smoking Gun: Dominion transferring vote ratios between precincts in PA.
- 21 November. Explosive: New Data From Rigorous Statistical Analysis Points to Voter Fraud in Montgomery County, PA/
- Pennsylvania deletes links to its open voting database.
- 22 November. Something Rotten in Pennsylvania.
- 23 November. A dozen compelling allegations of voting irregularities in 2020 election.
- 24 Novmber. SPECIAL REPORT: The Stealing of the Presidency, 2020.
- 26 November. Sworn testimony of Dr. Navid Keshavarz-Nia. Dr. Keshavarz-Nia has 35 years experience performing technical assessment, mathematical modeling, cyber-attack pattern analysis, and security counterintelligence linked to foreign intelligence service operators, including China, Iran, North Korea, and Russia and who has worked as a consultant and subject-matter expert supporting the Department of Defense, FBI and US Intelligence Community (USIC) agencies such as the DIA, CIA, NSA, NGA [National Geospatial Agency], and the DHS I&A [Office of Intelligence and Analysis] supporting counterintelligence, and law enforcement investigations and whom the New York Times describes as the "always the smartest person in the room, testified under oath Smartmatic and its role in the 2020 Presidential election thusly:
|"In my expert opinion, the DVS [ Dominion Voting Systems ] Democracy Suite, Scytl/SOE Software/eClarity and Smartmatic have not produced auditable results in the 2020 election. It is evident that ballots were not properly validated, system records were not kept, and the system experience considerable instability even several days prior to November 4, 2020 that require DVS to implement software changes at the last minute. In addition, the disparity in data distribution after 4:30 AM on November 4, 2020 indicates significant systemic anomalies that were widespread among all battleground states. The evidence is both extensive and persuasive and indicates large-scale fraud by remote operators.
"I conclude that a combination of lost cryptographic key contained on stolen USB memory cards, serious exploitable system and software vulnerabilities and operating system backdoor in DVS, Scytl, SOE Software/eClarity and Smartmatic created the perfect environment to commit widespread fraud in all states where these systems are installed. My analysis of the 2020 Election from NY Times data shows statistical anomalies across the battleground state votes. These failures are widespread and systemic - and sufficient to invalidate the vote counts.
"I conclude with high confidence that the election 2020 data were altered in all battleground states resulting in a hundreds of thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump to be transferred to Vice President Biden. These alterations were the result of systemic and widespread exploitable vulnerabilities in DVS, Scytl/SOE Software and Smartmatic systems that enabled operators to achieve the desired results. In my view, the evidence is overwhelming and incontrovertible."
- 29 November. Sharyl Attkisson: A (fairly) complete list of (some of) the most significant claims of 2020 election miscounts, errors or fraud.
- 1 December. Many investigations launched against vote fraud in Georgia.
- 4 December. Sharyl Attkisson: allegations of widespread irregularities and fraud are building.
- 4 January. H.R. 1 For the People Act introduced into the House.
- 5 January. Team of Georgia auditor gets SHOT AT in Atlanta as he looks into alleged fraud.
- 6 January. Everything Wrong With the Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less.
- 11 January. National Pulse: “Incitement” Timeline Debunked As Ex-Capitol Police Chief Says Pelosi, McConnell’s Sergeants-At-Arms Refused Security Measures.
- 1 February. Pennsylvania election fraud kingpin Kathy Boockvar fired.
- 4 February. Patrick Byrne writes, "Melania had been warned by a government official that if Trump served another term he would be JFK’ed. It may even have been someone in the Secret Service itself, in a “We will not be able to protect him” sense. The threat included another family member as well, per the telling."
- 6 February. Andrew Torba, CEO of Gab writes, "we know 100% for a fact that Jared Kushner is actively trying to keep Trump off Gab.
- 15 February. GWP: More on Biden’s 308,000 Ballot Drop in Fairfax County Virginia.
- 27 February. Judge rules Arizona’s Maricopa County must turn over 2.1 million November ballots to state Senate.
- 3 March. For the People Act passed the House of Representatives 220–210.
- 4 March. Four Months After 2020 Presidential Election in Georgia No Chain of Custody Documents Produced for 404,000 Absentee Ballots Deposited in Drop Boxes.
- 13 March. Washington Examiner: Democratic election lawyer of Steele dossier fame sanctioned by Texas court.
- 17 March. Judge Rules Michigan Ballot Signature-Matching Guidance Invalid.
- 24 March. Wisconsin State Assembly Approves 2020 Election Investigation.
- 25 March. House Election Law Committee Approves Forensic Audit of Nov. 3 Election in Windham, NH.
- 26 March. Proof Emerges GA SoS Raffensperger Wooed Chinese Community In Atlanta, With Ties To Chinese Communist Party.
- 20 April. UncoverDC: The Wisconsin Electoral Votes Were Stolen, too.
- 29 April. CTH: Lawfare Groups Ask For Federal Intervention in Arizona Ballot Audit – Send Letter to DOJ Asking for Immediate Involvement.
- Democrat voting fraud
- Biden Putsch
- Obamagate timeline
- FISA abuse timeline
- Biden family corruption timeline
- Ukrainian collusion timeline
- Timeline of COVID-19 Outbreak
- Marxist insurrection timeline
- Big Tech
- Citizen journalist Joe Oltmann infiltrated Antifa Zoom chats in Denver in which Coomer participated in. Oltmann said,
"His Facebook account, he had posted the Antifa Manifesto a day after it's was posted by a major Antifa organization. So it's not like he waited and somewhere along the line somebody gave it to him. It was literally that day....I wanted to research everything that was out there, like anything, anything that he touched. And everywhere I ran into him having his fingers in it, like he was the one in Arizona that was actually pitching the project to the election Commission in Arizona in 2019. October 29th  he was in Georgia as the expert witness in a lawsuit. He was in Georgia selling the product. He was in Georgia for the spokesperson. He was in Pennsylvania selling the product. He was in Pennsylvania meeting with county clerks. He was in Michigan installing the system. Like this is a guy that's not supposed to be involved in every minute detail of the organization. He is the Director of Strategy and Security. And there he is, everywhere you turn. He's everywhere." https://youtu.be/IbqNLx1KXDw
- Texas County Goes Blue for the First Time Since 1964 After Hiring former Executive with Smartmatic as Elections Administrator
- Everything Wrong With the Capitol Shooting In 21 Minutes Or Less, Wooz News, February 6, 2021. bitchute
- Pa. secretary of state out after failure to advertise constitutional amendment. Associated Press via 6 ABC. Retrieved February 2, 2021.
- How DJT Lost the White House, Chapter 4: The Christmas Doldrums (December 23- noon January 6)