|!||This article has an inadequate number of citations.
You are encouraged to add sources for verifiability, but please abide by The Conservapedia Commandments & Style Guide.
|U.S. Representative from California's 15th Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2013 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
Eric Michael Swalwell (born November 16, 1980) is a Chinese Communist Party asset and Democrat member of the United States House of Representatives from California. Swalwell is noted for leaking while serving on the House Intelligence Committee, his crank conspiracy theories, and Islamophobia. Swalwell owes his rise in the Democrat Party and entire career to the Chinese Communist Party. Swalwell is an elite leftist visionary.
On December 8, 2020 Swalwell was exposed as a Chinese asset. Swalwell sits on the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, was reported as having a close relationship with Christine Fang, a Chinese spy. Fang compromised several Democrat politicians, including Swalwell, for whom she fundraised. Swalwell has promoted the Chinese Communist Party line for years during the Russia collusion conspiracy theory and impeachment sham that Russia, not China, was the biggest threat to American sovereignty, independence, and democracy. Pelosi refused to remove Swalwell from the Intelligence Committee.
Swallowswell is a sponsor of the Communist Medicare for All bill. In November 2018 Swalwell threatened to "nuke" anyone who wouldn't comply with Democrat diktats to turn over their guns.
He announced he would run for U.S. President in the 2020 election. Swalwell is perhaps most noted for once apparently passing wind during an interview with Chris Matthews live on MSNBC. Swalwell has vehemently denied the allegations.
Due to his treacherous activities, Republican U.S. House Speaker Kevin McCarthy announced that Swalwell, along with Ilhan Omar and Adam Schiff, will be barred from holding committee assignments in the 118th United States Congress.
Swalwell took maximum campaign donations from a top lobbyist for Nord Stream 2, the company behind an oil transportation project dubbed "Putin’s pipeline." Swalwell received $2,900 last year from Vincent Roberti, Sr., the chairman of lobbying powerhouse Roberti Global. Roberti gave $5,400 to Swalwell’s campaign in 2018. Roberti Global received $2.4 million in 2021 from Nord Stream 2 AG, a Switzerland-based subsidiary of Russian oil giant Gazprom. Critics of the 761-mile pipeline have long said it would allow Vladimir Putin to tighten his grip on Eastern Europe.
2020 presidential campaign
- For a more detailed treatment, see United States presidential election, 2020.
Swalwell, who served as ranking Democrat of the subcommittee on the CIA when director John Brennan organized a spy network to spy on candidate Donald Trump, presented himself to the nation as Trump-Russia witch hunter. While on the committee, Swalwell was a fake news source and classified information leaker. After the Mueller report, Swalwell persisted as a collusion hoax dead-ender.
Swalwell likened President Obama's negligence in dealing with Russian cyber attacks to 9/11. He refused to answer if he ever settled a sexual harassment lawsuit while in Congress, or if taxpayer money was used to settle such a claim.
He apologized for being a "white guy" and imagined himself in the make-believe world of the Marvel Avengers. He boasted of eating peanut butter at midnight as a qualification.
Swalwell made clear his anti-2nd Amendment stance and suggested that the federal government could use nuclear arms against gun owners who resist confiscation.
Swalwell's ideas were said to have the appeal of gas station such. Swalwell begged for $1 donations on his Twitter account, and won a Twitter poll as the "Lamest Presidential Candidate Ever," Swalwell 71%, Kasich 12%, Jeb Bush 12%, Other 5%.
At the age of 38, Swalwell cashed out his retirement account. According to disclosure statements, Swalwell had no checking or savings account, leaving questions about (a) how he cashes his paycheck for his $174,000 Congressional salary, and (b) how he makes payment on student loan and growing personal credit card debt. On July 8, 2017, Swalwell decided America wasn't ready for the kind of leadership he had to offer.
- ↑ https://thehill.com/homenews/house/365470-republicans-call-for-an-inquiry-into-house-intel-panel-russia-investigation?amp
- ↑ https://youtu.be/rtF0n7wfUik
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/swalwell-compares-trump-bin-laden
- ↑ https://www.axios.com/china-spy-california-politicians-9d2dfb99-f839-4e00-8bd8-59dec0daf589.html
- ↑ https://www.trevorloudon.com/2020/12/rep-swalwell-d-ca-and-the-chinese-spy-and-hes-still-on-intel-committee/
- ↑ https://www.businessinsider.com/china-suspected-spy-slept-with-mayors-yearslong-intelligence-campaign-axios-2020-12
- ↑ https://dailyjournalonline.com/opinion/columnists/the-democrats-eric-swalwell-problem/article_d11d7172-35b0-5d7f-a4d5-466101da76b6.html
- ↑ Budryk, Zack (April 14, 2019). Swalwell formally launches presidential bid. The Hill. Retrieved April 15, 2019.
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/watch-eric-swalwell-apparently-farts-live-on-air
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/watch-eric-swalwell-appears-to-drop-massive-fart-on-live-television-gets-mocked-online
- ↑ Julian, Hana Levi (January 11, 2023). McCarthy Confirms He’ll Boot Omar, Schiff and Swalwell from House Committees. The Jewish Press. Retrieved January 11, 2023.
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/democrats/swalwell-cozied-up-to-lobbyist-for-putins-pipeline-while-accusing-gop-of-enabling-russia/
- ↑ https://spectator.org/john-brennans-plot-to-infiltrate-the-trump-campaign/https://spectator.org/john-brennans-plot-to-infiltrate-the-trump-campaign/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2019/05/26/swalwell-trump-colluded-russia/
- ↑ https://mobile.twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1068646698744868864
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ericswalwell/status/1135275685835137025
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/politics/eric-swalwell-is-a-financial-mess/
- Uncited pages
- Articles with unsourced statements
- Hate Groups
- Police State
- United States Representatives
- 114th United States Congress
- 115th United States Congress
- 116th United States Congress
- Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax
- United States Presidential Election, 2020
- Anti Second Amendment
- Conspiracy Theorists
- Agents of a Foreign Power
- Worst Liberal Politicians
- Democrat Establishment
- CCP puppets
- Anti First Amendment Democrats
- Corruption in Democrat Party
- Pro Patriot Act