Center for Technology and Civic Life
The Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL) is a communist front group organized by Obama operatives and funded by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to promote Democrat election fraud. Zuckerberg funneled more than $400 million in election fraud efforts, $350 million was siphoned through the Center for Tech and Civic Life (CTCL),
CTCL distributed hundreds of millions in “Zuckerbucks” to thousands of election jurisdictions in 48 states and Washington, D.C.. These funds were pitched as “COVID-19 response grants” supposedly intended to assist election officials in the safe conduct of elections. However, the infusion of CTCL funds into Democrat-leaning jurisdictions influenced the outcome of the 2020 presidential election. Much of the Zuckerbucks were not spent on COVID-19 related expenses—with states reporting expenditures on advertising, vehicle purchases, registering teenagers to vote, and other non- COVID-related items. The grant money included clawbacks, meaning if the funds were not used in the way CTCL dictated, which included on-the-ground CTCL organizers and supervisors, CTCL could demand its money back. This amounted to illegal outside private third party influence and interference in elections.
The pivotal state of Georgia was one of the biggest targets of these funds, ultimately receiving one of the largest allocations of CTCL funds in the nation.
Emails and documents obtained by the Wisconsin Spotlight allege that individuals affiliated with CTCL took control of election procedures,including giving left-wing advisers “access to boxes of absentee ballots before the election.”
Zuckerberg money to CTCL was laundered through the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative (CZI) controlled by Zuckerberg and his wife. Chan Zuckerberg also gave $433,000 to Ralph Baric, who was described by Shi Zhengli of the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) as her “longtime collaborator” on gain-of-function research on the bat coronavirus. Baric also received funding from Anthony Fauci's National Institute of Health (NIH).
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/how-mark-zuckerbergs-350-million-threatens-democracy
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/12/07/what-is-mark-zuckerbergs-election-money-doing-in-georgia/
- ↑ https://creativedestructionmedia.com/news/politics/2021/06/05/report-zuckerberg-went-down-to-ga-with-45-million-more-than-any-state/
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/sandy-juno-wisconsin-election-clerk-2020-election
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/news/revealed-emails-show-zuckerberg-funded-group-overruling-election-officials-accessing-mail-in-ballots-before-election/
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/exclusive/facebook-czi-funds-controversial-wuhan-researcher/
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/breaking/wuhan-lab-partner-scheming-on-pandemic-profits/
- Amistad report: The Legitimacy and Effect of Private Funding in Federal and State Electoral Processes, December 14, 2020.