Alyssa Jayne Milano (born December 19, 1972, age 47) is a left-wing Hollywood political activist who played a witch in the Satanic-inspired Charmed TV series, as well as previously starring in the 1980s sitcom Who's the Boss?. She is prominent in the #MeToo movement and a former organizer of the socialist Women's March. She is reported to have a net worth of $10 million, mostly earned as a child star, and as an aging actress apparently will do anything for publicity to remain relevant.
On May 19, 2019, Milano was called out by NFL star Benjamin Watson in a Twitter post for condescending racist remarks she made regarding blacks and abortion during a CNN interview, where she claimed that recently passed pro-life laws in Alabama and Georgia would be "catastrophic" to black women, who have traditionally been the targets of propaganda campaigns by Planned Parenthood to obtain abortions (as intended by the group's founder, open racist and eugenicist Margaret Sanger).
On July 26, 2019, Milano called pro-lifers "hypocrites" for supporting the death penalty after Attorney General William Barr reinstated the death penalty. Her profane tweet was heavily criticized by many other posters and was also condemned by conservative commentator Allie Stuckey, who exposed Milano's extreme hypocrisy in opposing the death penalty for convicted murderers, rapists, and brutal child abusers while supporting the murder of defenseless, innocent unborn babies.
Alyssa Milano unambiguously supports gun control. Her overwhelming support of gun control caused her to blame the NRA on a mass shooting in the YouTube headquarters in San Bruno, California. In her speech at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School, the site of a mass shooting on February 2018, she made an obviously false claim that the loss of Andrew Pollack's daughter, or the mass shooting in general, was caused by the NRA, in which she was quickly called out. Despite being an anti-gun rights activist, Milano, when she was in a meeting with Senator Ted Cruz on September 2019, stated that "I have two guns in my household for self-defense".
Alyssa Milano endorsed Joe Biden in the 2020 presidential election. When sexual assault allegations arose against Biden, Milano removed the #MeToo tag from her Twitter profile and refused to withdraw support for Biden. Rose McGowan, Milano's former Charmed co-star, tweeted in response:
|"You are a fraud. This is about holding the media accountable. You go after Trump & Kavanaugh saying Believe Victims, you are a lie. You have always been a lie. The corrupt DNC is in on the smear job of Tara Reade, so are you. SHAME"|
Milano put her support behind Black Lives Matter (despite it being a racist, money-laundering front group for white liberal Democrats which has no actual regard for black people) as she also joined the demand for defunding and abolition of police departments across America, specifically demanding that the LAPD be defunded by 90% as she attacked the LAPD's union, the Los Angeles Police Protective League, in a Twitter post. She was roasted for her statement on Twitter, with many critics calling her out on her hypocrisy in attempting to deny the public protection by law enforcement and called on her to give up her private security, while other critics correctly pointed out that if Milano (and other anti-police leftist Hollywood celebrities) and BLM got their wish to defund and abolish the police, crime would correspondingly skyrocket. Some posters even called Milano out on her racist hypocrisy by posting an old photo of her putting on a "kissy-face" expression while wearing blackface.
Despite calling for defunding the police, Milano called local police when she heard "shots" by what she believed was a dangerous man with a gun; the "gunman" was in reality only a teenager using an air gun on squirrels.
Although raised Catholic, Milano denounced her past faith when shamelessly boasting about having aborted two of her children out of convenience to avoid personal responsibilities, ridiculously claiming that it was supposedly “needed — like most healthcare is.”
- Alyssa Milano Net Worth
- Nolte: NFL's Benjamin Watson Blasts Alyssa Milano Abortion Comment as "Racism, Ignorance" at Breitbart News Network
- Alyssa Milano: It’s Wrong to Execute Convicted Murders, But Executing Babies in Abortions is OK at LifeNews.com (Warning: Tweet within article contains foul language)
- Sorry, Alyssa, But We're Glad We Came
- Alyssa Milano Under Fire for Blaming YouTube HQ Shooting on NRA
- Parkland victim's dad: No Alyssa Milano, the NRA did not kill my daughter
- Alyssa Milano: ‘I Have Two Guns in My Household for Self-Defense’
- Alyssa Milano Pushes Black Lives Matter Effort to Defund LAPD by 90 Percent
- Multiple references:
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Defund the police' activist Alyssa Milano calls 911 sparking massive police presence in her quiet California neighborhood claiming an armed an gunman was on her property - but it was really a teen shooting at squirrels with an air gun
- “Defund the Police” Activist Alyssa Milano Calls the Cops Claiming Gunman Was on Her Property – But it Was a Teen Shooting Squirrels with Air Gun
- 'Defund the Police' Supporter Alyssa Milano Calls 911 After Gunman Incident
- Two references:
- Multiple references: