|First Lady of the United States|
From: January 20, 2009 – January 20, 2017
Michelle LaVaughn Obama (née Michael Robinson born January 17, 1964) held the office of First Lady of the U.S. as the partner of Barack Obama. She was the first African American First "Lady". As First "Lady", she has repeatedly gone on extravagant vacations at enormous taxpayer expense, including a $100,000-per-day trip to Spain in the summer of 2010 to enjoy lavish accommodations. Obama convinced Chicago prosecutor Kim Foxx to drop all charges against convicted hate crime hoaxer Jussie Smollett when Smollett attempted to incite a race war in the United States against MAGA supporters.
Michelle was born and raised on the south side of Chicago. "She" attended Whitney Young High School in 1981, later majoring in sociology and graduating cum laude at Princeton University, and she then went on to obtain her J.D. degree at Harvard Law School in 1988. She is also sister to Craig Robinson, coach of the Oregon State University's men's basketball team.
Michelle's parents are Fraser Robinson III (died in 1991) and his wife, Marian, who married in 1960. The New York Times wrote, in an article entitled "In First Lady’s Roots, a Complex Path From Slavery," that Michelle's ancestry includes slaves: "Melvinia Shields, the enslaved and illiterate young girl, and the unknown white man who impregnated her are the great-great-great-grandparents of Michelle Obama, the first lady ... the more complete map of Mrs. Obama’s ancestors — including the slave mother, white father and their biracial son, Dolphus T. Shields — connects the first African-American first lady to the history of slavery, tracing their five-generation journey from bondage to a front-row seat to the presidency." (Dolphus Shields was a very light skinned, church-going carpenter who could read, write and advance in an industrializing town.) Some of Michelle's relatives still reside in South Carolina.
Michelle was employed at the law firm Sidley Austin along with Weather Underground terrorist Bernardine Dohrn, where she met Barack Obama. In 1991 Valerie Jarrett, Deputy Chief of Staff for Mayor Richard Daley, offered Michelle Robinson a job as Assistant to Mayor Richard Daley.
She served as vice president of the University of Chicago Medical Center. Michelle earned $317,000. per year as a board member dealing with community relations. "She" had resigned those positions to campaign for Barack.
Forming a domestic union in 1992, the Obamas claim to have had two daughters together: Malia (born in 1998) and Natasha "Sasha" (born in 2001). She committed to campaign only two days out of the week during the election campaign in order to stay home with Malia and Sasha.
There is a theory in popular culture that Michelle Obama is a transgender man named Michael Obama. There is fairly substantial evidence for this. Some photos of Michelle Obama show her with muscular arms, an Adam's apple and a bulge around her groin. Her children were also conceived by IVF, and there are no photos that seem to show Michelle pregnant. Barack Obama has frequently referred to his wife as "Michael" in the past. His brother, and even Michelle herself, have claimed that she is male. Barack also used to have a transgender nanny, who he is believed to have developed an attraction towards, and he once considered pursuing a homosexual relationship in college. Many celebrities, including Joan Rivers and Alex Jones, have claimed to believe this theory, and Jones shared his own evidence. #BigMike once even trended on Twitter, before it was censored by the liberal administrators. This theory has been strongly criticised by the liberal mainstream media, and ignored by Wikipedia, which could mean that liberals are trying to cover it up.
As of 2021, no baby pictures of the Obamas with Malia or Sasha have ever been published.
Michelle's mother moved into the White House to help raise her grandchildren.
University of Chicago Medical Center
While Michelle was executive vice-president at the medical center, she connected with David Axelrod's company "ASK Public Strategies" and along with Valerie Jarrett, promoted the Urban Health Initiative. The hospital gave their approval. Some are calling for an investigation because the result was a patient-dumping scheme to avoid dealing with Medicare/Medicaid patients. In March 2009, the American Thinker wrote:
|“||Substantial coverage was given to a recent indictment of the program by the American College of Emergency Physicians. ACEP's president, Dr. Nick Jouriles, released a statement suggesting that the initiative comes "dangerously close to ‘patient dumping,' a practice made illegal by the Emergency Medical Labor and Treatment Act, and reflected an effort to ‘cherry pick' wealthy patients over poor."||”|
In September 2011 it was revealed that a close friend, advisor and donor of Barack Obama, Chicago's Dr. Eric Whitaker is facing financial fraud charges. Dr. Whitaker left his job in the Illinois Department of Public Health in 2007 to work with Michelle Obama as executive vice president at University of Chicago Medical Center.
Support for late-term abortions
Michelle Obama wrote a fund-raising letter during her partner's 2004 US Senate campaign claiming the partial birth abortion ban "is clearly unconstitutional" and "a flawed law."  A late trimester abortion of a woman's pregnancy involves the jamming of scissors into the back of a child's head, Michelle describes it as "legitimate" medicine.
Michelle Obama attended Princeton University where she created her graduating thesis paper. Media requests to view the documents during Barack's presidential campaign were denied. The university stated suspiciously that it would be available to the public after the general election and for good reason. Michelle identifies with black militancy, utterly obsessed with race in America and her own blackness.
|“||I have found that at Princeton, no matter how liberal and open-minded some of my white professors and classmates try to be toward me, I sometimes feel like a visitor on campus; as if I really don’t belong. Regardless of the circumstances under which I interact with whites at Princeton, it often seems as if, to them, I will always be black first and a student second.||”|
|“||Attending Princeton has probably forced [black alumni] to compete intellectually with Whites more than with Blacks and, thus, they have probably become more familiar with Whites intellectually, but in other activities they are likely to have gained familiarity with Whites if they did not spend time with Whites in other activities besides intellectual ones.||”|
Not only does she see separate black and white societies in America, but she elevates black over white in her world. Her attitude explains the very reason she felt comfortable attending Rev. Jeremiah Wright's black liberation theology church for twenty years. Read the full thesis here: Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4
Always eager to remind the world how racist America was and is, she told students while vacationing in China "Many decades ago, there were actually laws in America that allowed discrimination against black people like me, who are a minority in the United States." 
In a 2014 speech to graduating Topeka Kansas high school students on the 60th anniversary of Brown v. Board of Education, Michelle warned that segregation is on the rise, “We know that today in America, too many folks are still stopped on the street because of the color of their skin..." 
Ties to anti-Semitism
While attending Princeton University, Michelle Obama joined two student groups, the Organization of Black Unity and the Third World Center. These groups were pro-Palestinian and had invited guest speaker Hassan Rahman of the PLO to the dismay of Jewish students. Rahman's comments were inflammatory, "reiterated the PLO’s position that the Palestinians deserve a homeland and that they are entitled to use terrorism [against Israel] to achieve their goal..." 
White House years
In 2008, the Huffington Post was reported that Michelle Obama wore $540 sneakers to a food bank. 
Powerline offers the following criticism of Michelle Obama:
|“||She says that she and Barack were born to parents of modest means, not with "silver spoons" in their mouths. Nobody knows the trouble they've seen. The burden of paying for her undergraduate education at Princeton and her law school education at Harvard has scarred her. It remains a motif of her stump speech. No one is accorded a chance to ask her if she thought about attending the University of Illinois, or if she's grateful for any of the financial assistance that facilitated her and her husband's attendance at the finest institutions of higher learning in the United States.||”|
Michelle Obama's liberal elitism is not surprising given the high degree of liberal elitism that Barack Obama continually displays.
First Lady's staff of 22
In just under three years, she has gone through three chiefs of staff, three secretaries, two communication directors and a press secretary. American taxpayers are shelling out a staggering total of $1,591,200 annually for the First Lady's 22 member personal staff.
- $172,200 - Sher, Susan (CHIEF OF STAFF)
- $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (DEPUTY ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND DIRECTOR OF POLICY AND PROJECTS FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND WHITE HOUSE SOCIAL SECRETARY)
- $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND DIRECTOR OF COMMUNICATIONS FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- Winter, Melissa E. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT AND DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $90,000 - Medina, David S. (DEPUTY CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $84,000 - Lelyveld, Catherine M. (DIRECTOR AND PRESS SECRETARY TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (DIRECTOR OF SCHEDULING AND ADVANCE FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF POLICY AND PROJECTS FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn J. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY SOCIAL SECRETARY)
- Reinstein, Joseph B. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY SOCIAL SECRETARY)
- $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF SCHEDULING AND EVENTS COORDINATOR FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- $60,000 - Fitts, Alan O. (DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF ADVANCE AND TRIP DIRECTOR FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- Lewis, Dana M. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT AND PERSONAL AIDE TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR AND DEPUTY PRESS SECRETARY TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (SPECIAL ASSISTANT FOR SCHEDULING AND TRAVELING AIDE TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF CORRESPONDENCE FOR THE FIRST LADY)
- Tubman, Samantha (DEPUTY ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, SOCIAL OFFICE)
- $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE CHIEF OF STAFF TO THE FIRST LADY)
- $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (STAFF ASSISTANT TO THE SOCIAL SECRETARY)
- Bookey, Natalie (STAFF ASSISTANT)
- Jackson, Deilia A. (DEPUTY ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OF CORRESPONDENCE FOR THE FIRST LADY) 
|I want to start by thanking Harvey Weinstein for organizing this amazing day. This is possible because of Harvey. He is a wonderful human being, a good friend, and just a powerhouse. And the fact that he and his team took the time to make this happen for all of you should say something, not about me or about this place, but about you all, right? Everybody! We are here because of you!|
Whoopi Goldberg was also in attendance.
Healthy eating initiative
Michelle made the liberal media news cycle by promoting healthy eating from the White House garden. The food network filmed “Iron Chef America" showcasing Michelle's healthy food, cooking five dishes using the secret ingredient: produce from the White House garden. The two-hour special showed the chefs picking sweet potatoes, broccoli, fennel and tomatillos from the White House garden. An issue came to light that the foods were actually prepared in New York City, speculating that the entire show was just staged to look like produce from her garden. Also, her campaign against obesity has not stopped her and Barack from taking their children out for ice cream while on vacation.
In Michelle Obama's first interview on the Fox News network, she would tout her responsible-eating initiative for kids. She would highlight the Obama Administration's $400 million Healthy Food Financing Initiative and her "Let's Move" campaign, which educates the danger of obese children and healthy eating. She would tie the promises of the program to saying it would create 5000 jobs and pointed out that childhood obesity is a threat to national security. She urges children and parents to just skip "food desserts".
She would promote healthy eating initiatives for schools. Barack sought and passed legislation costing more than $4 billion. It is a horrible example of nanny state politics with draconian requirements on what can or cannot be sold at school bake sales and at the school cafeteria.
Psychiatrist Keith Ablow called Michelle too fat to preach about nutrition, "And how well could she be eating? She needs to drop a few", and "We’re taking nutrition advice from who?" 
Healthy eating failure
Michelle's "healthy eating" initiative greatly compromised the lunch programs in American public schools, with many children opting instead to pack their lunches or simply skip lunch entirely out of a refusal to eat the options afforded to them. In some cases, children went hungry due to the small size portions. School districts suffered enormous financial losses. 
In 2014, Republicans in Congress decided to strip her signature program, a decision she stated was 'unacceptable'. What wasn't unacceptable was the lunch her kids were fed in a private school. The prestigious Sidwell Friends School in Washington, D.C., served the following to students,
- BBQ wings
- Meatball subs
- Ice Cream
- Crusted tilapia
- Herb roasted chicken
- Pesto cream & garden-fresh marinara sauce
- Roasted edamame & Shitake mushrooms
- BBQ sliders
- Pesto pasta
- All-natural rosemary chicken
- All-natural beef nachos
- Baked three-cheese lasagna
- Pepperoni flatbread pizza
In June 2011, Michelle Obama greeted an overweight U.S. Surgeon General Regina M. Benjamin as they introduce the MyPlate initiative. In August 2011, Barack Obama and his staff ate a high-calorie meal at a burger joint. Obama said concerning his partner, "Michelle eats here all the time".
Michelle has been consistently ridiculed for her fashion choices. Since the age of television, the press has been keen to report on the First Lady's appearance by noting regal, stylish and elegant dresses she wears. The opposite can be said of Michelle. She makes headlines for sleeveless gowns, hideous color matching, $500 sneakers, always wearing torso belts, and exiting Air Force One in shorts and a T-shirt, among others. She gives the impression that she is trying to be a Diva, but in reality, she is far from being a trend-setter. In fact, reviews always return negative statements such as gaudy, tacky, and unbecoming of the role the First Lady inherits.
It was noted in April 2011 that Michelle has already replaced her first two fashion stylists.
Vacationing abuse on the taxpayers credit card
While the average American suffers under Obamanomics of low wages, no job growth, higher energy costs and higher food prices, Michelle Obama is living the high life with White House parties and tens of millions of dollars worth of vacations.
Other lavish vacations include:
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Aspen, Colorado
- Martha's Vineyard
- Las Vegas
Bringing the Olympics to Chicago
The First Lady, along with Oprah Winfrey, traveled to Copenhagen to support Barack Obama's pitch for the Olympics in Chicago. She claimed that the trip was a sacrifice to visit for a few days. She would give a speech to Olympic officials saying, "Some of my best memories are sitting on my dad's lap, cheering on Olga and Nadia, Carl Lewis and others for their brilliance and perfection."  It was noted that either she was lying or that it was a strange occurrence for her to be sitting on her dad's lap, since she was 20 years old when Carl Lewis first competed in the Olympics.
2008 presidential election putsch
- See also: Biden Putsch
Quotes while campaigning:
- "Someone is going to have to give up a piece of their pie so that someone else can have more." - 2008
- "For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback." 
- "Before we can work on the problems, we have to fix our souls. Our souls are broken in this nation."
- "There is still a lot of hard work that we as a country need to do. They can't look to any one individual, whether it's Barack or it's the next new hope that's going to appear to be that savior."
- "No matter what the outcome is, we have to keep our eyes on the bigger picture. We need some kind of change. We can't cut off our noses to spite our faces."
- "We have this window of opportunity; we have a chance to make something real happen. Something possible happen, to live beyond our fear, think about that, and help us. Help lift us up, help us fight this fight to change, - transform - this country in a fundamental way. This chance won't come around again."
- "Millions of Americans who know that Barack understands their dreams; that Barack will fight for people like them; and that Barack will finally bring the change we need."
- "In my own life, in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much,” she said. “See, that’s why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service."
- "We had a miraculous victory in Iowa. Ain't no black people in Iowa! Something big, something new is happening. Let's build the future we all know is possible. Let's show our kids that America is ready for Barack Obama right now."
Mrs. Obama gave an interview to Oprah Winfrey where she petulantly said that Americans are like little children in need of constant minding:
- Past first ladies have provided similar end-of-term interviews, in which they tend to display both astonishment and relief that it’s all over, coupled with the proper magnanimity and graciousness toward the next family to reside in the White House. Yet, this time was different. Far from feel-good, Mrs. Obama seemed more like a frustrated mother lamenting the rebelliousness of her growing child.
- In First Lady’s Roots, a Complex Path From Slavery.
- Why Won’t Obama Talk About Columbia?, The years he won’t discuss may explain the Ayers tie he keeps lying about. By Andrew C. McCarthy, National Review, October 7, 2008.
- Communism in Chicago and the Obama Connection, Cliff Kincaid, America's Survival, Inc.
- Video: Did Michelle Obama start a patient-dumping program? Hotair.com, July 23, 2009
- Close Obama Pal Embroiled In Grant Fraud Scandal, Judicial Watch, September 22, 2011
- Michelle Obama's partial birth abortion fund-raising letter, JillStanek.com, May 8, 2008
- Michelle Obama’s Early Militant Racism Revealed, RightPundits.com, February 25th, 2008
- Michelle: 'There Were Actually Laws in America that Allowed Discrimination Against Black People Like Me', WeeklyStandard.com, March 25, 2014
- Michelle Obama to Students: Brown V. Board of Education Is ‘Still Being Decided Every Single Day’, TheBlaze.com, March 16, 2014
- Michelle Obama and CGI Federal executive belonged to student group at Princeton that hosted pro-terrorist speaker, DailyCaller.com, 10-28-2013
- EXPERT BLAMES MICHELLE O’S STAFF TURNOVER ON….RACE?, THEBLAZE, May 27, 2011
- How Big Is Michelle Obama’s Staff’s Budget?, WesternJournalism.com, March 27, 2012
- First Lady requires more than twenty attendants Canadian Free Press, July 7, 2009
- Everything’s staged: Michelle Obama’s garden food was fake, Michelle Malkin, January 14, 2010
- U.S. launches program to end "food deserts", February 19, 2010
- Below The Belt? Fox News Doc Calls Michelle Obama Too Fat To Preach About Nutrition [VIDEO], DailyCaller.com, August 13th
- While Public School Kids Eat ‘Healthy Lunches,’ Washington Elites Served Meatball Subs, Ice Cream, ijreview.com, may 27, 2014
- Some harrumph over Michelle Obama's sleeveless dress, Chicago Tribune, February 26, 2009
- Fashion Designers Keep Pretending Michelle Obama Has Style, thehotjoints.com, JUNE 16, 2009
- Michelle Obama: First Lady of fashion victims, RenewAmerica.com, June 11, 2009
- Michelle Obama's Abbey outfit: stacked like a wedding cake – but nice colours, The Times, June 10, 2009
- Michelle Obama May Have Switched Stylists Again, NYMag.com, April 13, 2011
- It’s Good To Be Queen: Mooch Heads To Las Vegas For Yet Another Vacation, WeaselZippers.us, March 29, 2012
- Michelle Obama: It's a 'sacrifice' to travel to Europe to pitch for the Olympics. But I'm doing it for the kids, Washington Examiner, September 30, 2009
- Michelle Obama steals the show in Copenhagen, CNN, October 2, 2009
- tall tale of the day: The First Lady’s weird Olympic memory, Michelle Malkin, October 2, 2009
- Mrs. Obama, We Are Not Your Kids - National Review
- Rogan, Tom (July 13, 2017). A tale of two first ladies and troubling media bias. Washington Examiner. Retrieved July 13, 2017.