|Junior U.S. Senator from Connecticut|
From: January 3, 2013 – present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
|Former U.S. Representative from Connecticut's 5th Congressional District|
From: January 3, 2007 – January 3, 2013
|Former State Senator from Connecticut's 16th District|
From: January 3, 2003 – January 3, 2007
|Former State Representative from Connecticut's 81st District|
From: January 3, 1999 – January 3, 2003
Christopher Scott “Chris” Murphy, born August 3, 1973 (age 49), is the junior United States Senator for Connecticut and a member of the Democratic Party. He previously served in the House of Representatives for Connecticut's fifth district. Murphy had endorsed Connecticut Senator Chris Dodd for President (along with all other Democratic Representatives in Connecticut.) He entered the House in 2006, defeating Nancy Johnson, and won reelection in 2008.
On November 6, 2012, Murphy was elected to the United States Senate for Connecticut to succeed retiring Senator Joe Lieberman. Murphy has become an outspoken apologist and sympathizer with the murderous Chinese communist regime.
Regarded by many rational Americans as moronic and a laughingstock on foreign policy, Sen. Murphy initially called President Trump "impotent" on actions towards Iran, yet whined two days later over the killing of Qassem Soleimani. He voted in favor of a Democrat resolution to curb Trump's war powers toward the country, which ultimately failed after being vetoed. In addition, it's important to note that Murphy secretly met with Iranian Foreign Minister Javid Zarif in February 2020. After the story spread on the news, he made excuses; after being called out by Trump, who noted a likely violation of the Logan Act, Murphy repeated the highly discredited narrative that the president's foreign policy towards Iran "has been a total disaster".
Murphy believes that Rudy Giuliani is an asset for Russia.
- See also: Biden-Ukraine scandal
On September 4, 2019 former Prosecutor General Victor Shokin made a sworn affidavit outlining Joe Biden's shakedown. Sen. Chris Murphy, while travelling to the Ukraine, delivered a quid pro quo message to Ukrainian President Zelensky: if the Ukrainian government co-operates with the U.S Justice Department investigating DNC/Ukrainian collision and interference in the 2016 presidential election, Congressional Democrats will withhold funding aid.
Murphy called revelations in the Biden-Burisma scandal "Rusian propaganda.
- ↑ https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2020/04/15/it-was-our-own-president-dem-sen-chris-murphy-doubles-down-on-bald-faced-lies-to-protect-the-chicoms-and-their-who-pals/
- ↑ Two references:
- ↑ S J Res 68 - A joint resolution to direct the removal of United States Armed Forces from hostilities against the Islamic Republic of Iran that have not been authorized by Congress - National Key Vote
- ↑ Multiple references:
- Democratic senator meets with Iranian foreign minister
- Source: Democrat Senator Held Secret Meeting In Munich With Iranian Foreign Minister Zarif
- Dem Sen. Chris Murphy Confesses to Secret Meeting With Iranian Foreign Minister As Well as Meeting with Ukrainian President
- Chris Murphy Is a Massive Hypocrite on Iran
- ↑ Two references:
- ↑ Two references:
- ↑ Connecticut senator: 'Trump policy on Iran has been a total disaster'
- ↑ Dem Sen. Murphy: ‘Rudy Giuliani Is Effectively a Russian Asset at This Point’
- ↑ https://www.scribd.com/document/427618359/Shokin-Statement
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/343049/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/462658-lets-get-real-democrats-were-first-to-enlist-ukraine-in-us-elections
- Hate Groups
- Police State
- United States Senators
- Former United States Representatives
- Democratic Party
- 110th United States Congress
- 111th United States Congress
- 112th United States Congress
- 113th United States Congress
- 114th United States Congress
- 115th United States Congress
- 116th United States Congress
- Trump-Russia Collusion Hoax
- Liberal Deceit
- Liberal Hypocrisy
- 117th United States Congress
- 118th United States Congress
- Conspiracy Theorists
- CCP puppets