|Date and place of birth|| September 19, 1954 (age 68) |
|Spouse||Clare Buckle (m. 1977-2023)|
|Country||Wales; devolved administration within the United Kingdom.|
|Highest rank attained||First Minister|
|Political beliefs|| Communism|
Socialism with Chinese characteristics
Xi Jinping Thought
|Political party||Labour Party (Wales)|
|Date of dictatorship|
|Number of deaths attributed||Unknown|
Mark Drakeford is the far-left atheist ruler of Wales. Appointed to the position of First Minister of Wales and as Leader of Welsh Labour in December 2018, he has served as an elected representative since 2011. He has been described in his position as first minister as a "dictator", and he believes Wales should strengthen its links with the genocidal regime of the People's Republic of China.
History and career
Drakeford was born in Carmarthenshire, Wales in 1954. He studied Latin at the University of Kent.
1980s, 1990s and 2000s
Mark Drakeford represented Pontcanna as a councilor from 1985 to 1993. After being an activist for the successful campaign for a Welsh National Assembly (now known as Senedd), he was a failed candidate in the inaugural election for that body in 1999. He contested the seat of Cardiff Central.
2010s and rise to power
Drakeford was elected to the seat of Cardiff West in 2011. He was appointed health minister in 2013 by then-first minister Carwyn Jones.
Drakeford became Leader of Welsh Labour in December 2018, and was elected as First Minister of Wales by way of a vote in the Senedd that same month.
On 7 February 2019, Mark Drakeford hosted the Chinese New Year Reception 2019 at the Temple of Peace in Cardiff. The event was attended by Chinese Minister Ma Hui. During a speech at the event, Drakeford bragged about the progress of co-operation between Wales and China's authoritarian regime.
In June 2019, Mark Drakeford held talks with Vice-Premier Hu Chunhua of the genocidal Chinese Communist Party. In the run-up to the meeting, Drakeford said that he looked forward to building on ties with the tyrannical regime.
During the Chinese Communist Party pandemic, Drakeford bought PPE from China and introduced blatantly authoritarian policies which earned him the description of "tin-pot dictator". Such policies included banning the sale of non-essential goods in supermarkets in October 2020, helicopters guarding the Anglo-Welsh border earlier that year, and the introduction of vaccine passports for various venues in September 2021.
During March 2021, Mark Drakeford proposed that all men be subject to a curfew.
It was revealed in February 2022 that Mark Drakeford was wasting over £200,000 of Welsh taxpayer's money to fund Chinese state-owned social media app TikTok.
Drakeford's government quoted far-left, racist black supremacist militant hate group the Black Panthers in a June 2022 "action plan".
Drakeford is an atheist and supports the abolition of the UK monarchy. He also supports abortion and in 2022, he slammed the decision by the US Supreme Court to overturn Roe v. Wade.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-46618507
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 https://north.wales/news/the-first-minister-is-turning-into-a-tin-pot-dictator-north-wales-ms-criticises-mark-drakeford-over-supermarket-non-essential-goods-ban-21355.html
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Who is Mark Drakeford? (6 December 2018).
- ↑ Minister Ma Hui Attends Chinese New Year Reception 2019 Hosted by the Welsh Government
- ↑ First Minister Mark Drakeford announces 500,000 pieces of PPE are being delivered to Wales from China this afternoon.
- ↑ https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-54662795
- ↑ https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1286590/uk-lockdown-Wales-question-police-cost-npas-helicopter-patrolling-welsh-border
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/03/13/uk-regional-leftist-leader-would-consider-temporary-intervention-curfew-men/ Leftist Leader of Welsh Govt Would Consider ‘Temporary’ Curfew for All Men]
- ↑ Mark Drakeford WASTES Taxpayers' Money On Chinese Government's TikTok
- ↑ British ‘Anti-Racist Action Plan’ Quotes Black Panthers, Demands Racial Quotas
- ↑ Drakeford slams US Supreme Court decision to end abortion rights as ‘heartbreaking and dangerous’