|Senior U.S. Senator from Colorado|
From: January 21, 2009 – Present
|Successor||Incumbent (no successor)|
Michael Farrand Bennet (born November 28, 1964) is the senior United States Senator from Colorado and a member of the Democratic Party. He was appointed to the Senate by Governor Bill Ritter to replace now Secretary of the Interior Ken Salazar. Bennet was little-known in Colorado and his appointment was a surprise. He has voted with his Democrat colleagues 91% of the time. Previously he served an appointed position as superintendent of Denver Public Schools.
Son of a head of NPR, brother of the head of the leftist commie rag The Atlantic, a John Hickenlooper crony and racial agitator. Bennet's job as head of the Democrat Senate Leadership Council during the 2014 Midterm elections was to stir-up racial strife and animosity between Blacks and police resulting in the Ferguson riots to motivate Blacks to the polls. Bennet never publicly condemned the leftwing violence during the 2020 Marxist insurrection.
Although Bennet qualifies for an Obamacare subsidy, Bennet refused to sign up for Obamacare and pay the bloated insurance rates, high deductibles, and limited access to physician networks while advocating for herding all Americans into Obamacare collective farms.
Bennet told an interviewer, "I see the last ten years of my life in the Senate as essentially a terrible waste of the American people’s time."
2020 presidential election
- Main article: 2020 presidential election
Like former Obama VP and segregationist Joe Biden, Bennet targeted 90% of his Facebook advertising at adults 45 years old and up.
After a Colorado high school shooting in which a transgender and registered Democrat murdered a fellow student and injured nine, anti-constitutional activists tried to hijack a memorial service and turn it into an anti-Second Amendment rally. Students walked out when Bennet spoke. The children complained of being exploited by liberals for political purposes.
- ↑ http://projects.washingtonpost.com/congress/members/B001267/
- ↑ http://www.unz.com/isteve/dems-try-to-ride-ferguson-pogrom-to-senate-victory/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/28/six-days-later-colorados-john-hickenlooper-and-sen-michael-bennet-have-yet-to-condemn-denver-riots/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2019/06/04/dem-presidential-candidate-just-loves-obamacare-wont-sign/
- ↑ https://thepoliticalinsider.com/stem-students-walk-out-when-liberals-turn-candlelight-vigil-into-anti-gun-event/I
- Hate Groups
- Police State
- United States Senators
- 2010 Midterm Elections
- 111th United States Congress
- 112th United States Congress
- 113th United States Congress
- 114th United States Congress
- 116th United States Congress
- Anti Second Amendment
- Democratic Party
- American Jews
- Democrat Establishment