2020 Leftwing insurrection
|2020 Leftwing insurrection|
|Date||May 28, 2020 - ongoing|
Black Lives Matter
Social justice warriors
Organizing for Action
Revolutionary Communist Party
Democratic Socialists of America
Party for Socialism and Liberation
Workers World Party
Left Inside/Outside Project
Africa Town Coalition
diversity of America
and local police
departments, along side some Federal Agents.
Ayanna Pressley, Kamala Harris
Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer. George Soros,
Thousand Currents, Alicia Garza, Patrisse Cullors,
Opal Tometi, Phil Murphy,
Ted Wheeler, Kate Brown,
VA state Sen. Louise Lucas
WI state Rep. David Bowen and other leftist agitators
and Democrat officials.
|~ 66,000||230,000,000+ |
|At least five protesters
were killed by other protesters
including one child.
Another was struck and killed
by a Black driver while blocking traffic on a freeway. 1 White
BLM terrorists was killed in Austin and 2 in Kenosha for a total of 9.
|more than 710 including|
two children and three police. At least 6 Black
bystanders including a one year old baby in a stroller A staffer for Lacy Johnson
The 2020 Leftwing insurrection is an ongoing effort by the DNC and mainstream media to spark a race war in the United States in advance of the 2020 presidential election. After the death of a Black man while being taken into Minneapolis police custody, white liberal racists and social justice warriors nationwide began rioting, knowing that African Americans would be blamed for the violence. The violence was discovered to have been pre-planned and well financed. Democrat leaders and mainstream media refused to condemn the loss of innocent lives and property. The Antifa terrorist organization and other violent socialist groups hijacked peaceful protests and were responsible for church burnings, book burning, and used mothers and children as human shields for riots. More people were killed in the first week of rioting, which continued throughout the year, than unarmed blacks who were shot by police while resisting arrest in all of 2019. The Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) is a key support group.
After the death of George Floyd by ingesting a fatal amount of fentanyl while being taken into Minneapolis police custody, the communist-dominated New York Times called for a movement to defund the police nationwide. Hillary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign spokesman immediately echoed the sentiment. In Atlanta, after a drunk driver assaulted police with a stolen weapon and was killed, an incumbent prosecutor facing a primary runoff election charged a policeman with first degree murder which led to a large number of police walking off the job, leaving the city vulnerable to criminal elements of the Democratic party voter base. A one year old black toddler was murdered while sitting in a stroller in the BLM violence. An 8 year old black girl and a black man were murdered by Black Lives Matter protesters in the violent aftermath.
It is certain the riots were non-spontaneous; the delivery of unbound pallets of bricks placed at strategic points in front of government buildings and affluent shopping districts in metropolitan areas throughout the country on the morning the riots broke out demonstrates a high degree of logistical coordination and financing. Community organizers had been preparing for a violent uprising months in advance. The evidence suggest a classic communist revolution, which much of the world has suffered at one time or another over the past 100 years, but the American people has been isolated from and remains somewhat naive in dealing with such threats to preserving their freedom.
Democrat Speaker Nancy Pelosi called upon rioters to stop "Trump and his stormtroopers." 150 federal buildings were defaced and 750 police officers injured nationwide in the liberal Democrat/Socialist violence.
- 1 You ain't Black
- 2 Central Park Karen
- 3 Minneapolis riots: White people riot to destroy civilized society
- 4 New York insurgency: Obama subversives toss Molotov cocktails at police
- 5 DC riots: Socialist burn churches, deface Lincoln memorial and Memorial to WWII anti-fascists
- 6 BLM: Man burned alive inside pawn shop
- 7 Atlanta: Black Lives Matter murders 8 year old Black girl
- 8 Capital Hill Autonomous Zone
- 9 Portland Antifa riots
- 10 Boston: Leftwing racists deface Black Civil War monument
- 11 Oakland: Socialists murder Black policeman
- 12 St. Louis: Socialists murder retired Black police captain
- 13 Other cities - Antifa's Summer of Love
- 14 Helter Skelter: Charles Manson's dream of race war reborn
- 15 Funding
- 16 2020 Elections
- 17 Counterrevolution
- 18 Federal response
- 19 2020 Marxist insurrection timeline
- 20 See also
- 21 References
- 22 External links
You ain't Black
President (at the time democratic presidential nominee and former Vice President) Joe Biden made a particularly offensive and egregious racist comment toward African American's during a radio interview. Biden's comments were an effort at voter intimidation. Black Entertainment Television (BET) co-founder Bob Johnson called him out saying in part,
|"This proves unequivocally that the Democratic nominee believes that black people owe him their vote without question; even though we as black people know it is exactly the opposite. He should spend the rest of his campaign apologizing to every black person he meets."|
NBC's America’s Got Talent host Terry Crews pointed out the inherent racism in the Democratic nominee's train of thought:
|“When you’re white, you can be Republican, Libertarian, Democrat. You can be anything. But if you’re black, you have to be one thing. Even Joe Biden said, ‘Hey man, if you don’t vote for me, you ain’t black.’”|
Biden won the Democrat presidential nomination when South Carolina Rep. Jim Clyburn endorsed him, and the dominos of the Democrat machine fell into place. In short choreographed order, the remaining white candidates, Amy Klobuchar, Pete Buttigieg, Tom Steyer, Michael Bloomberg and a host of local officials began goosestepping in lockstep. The minority candidates, Kamala Harris, Cory Booker, Julian Castro, and Tulsi Gabbard had been driven out earlier in a rigged process that allowed rich white male billionaires - Steyer and Bloomberg - to buy their way into the process once all the people of color had been forced out. Clyborn admitted he cringed when he heard Biden's racist attack on Black people.The Democrats cynically tried to take advantage of George Floyd's killing, which occurred only days after Biden's racist comments, to repair his relations with Blacks by attacking the alleged systemic racism of police departments. Police groups and unions which Biden courted since the 1990s on behalf of the Democratic party and Clinton administration with the Biden Crime Bill, mass incarceration, and effort to put 100,000 new cops on the street to deal with "Superpredators", responded by withdrawing their support. Jacobin magazine summarized Biden's record:
|"It’s not as if Biden didn’t know what he was doing.... He just didn’t care. Biden had made a calculated decision that the elections he would win were worth the damage he inflicted....even if Biden has subsequently learned the error of his ways, the rank cynicism and callousness involved in his two-decade-long championing of carceral policies should be more than enough to give anyone pause about his qualities as a leader, let alone a progressive one."|
Lee Stranahan observed the organized George Floyd riots were an attempt to win the alienated white Bernie Sanders supporters back to the Democrat plantation.
- See also: Elizabeth Warren
Democrat lawmakers, led by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Karen Bass faced overwhelming backlash after wearing Kente cloth during their nearly nine-minute moment of silence in a photo-op staged to show their alleged sympathy for black victims of police brutality. Some fiddled with iPhones while allegedly mourning Floyd. Many users across social media questioned their motives and blasted them for missing the mark.
Author Obianuju Ekeocha posted a video telling Democrats to stop "virtue signalling" by wearing African cloth.
"In your tokenism, you didn't wait to find out that this thing that you're hanging around your neck is not just some African uniform -- it's actually the kente material. The kente belongs to the Ghanaian people, mainly the Ashanti tribe."
Kente reflects the history of the Ashanti people, from the emergence of the various Ashanti kingdoms to the development of the slave trade up to and including contemporary life in Ghana. Slavery was historically a tradition with the Ashanti, slaves typically taken as captives from enemies in warfare. The welfare of their slaves varied from being able to acquire wealth and intermarry with the master's family to being a human sacrifice in funeral ceremonies.
By the early 1800s the Ashanti had become a major exporter of enslaved people. The slave trade was originally focused north with captives going to Mande and Hausa traders who exchanged them for goods from North Africa and indirectly from Europe. By 1800, the trade had shifted to the south as the Ashanti sought to meet the growing demand of the British, Dutch, and French for captives. In exchange, the Ashanti received luxury items and some manufactured goods including most importantly firearms. The consequence of this trade for the Ashanti and their neighbors was horrendous. From 1790 until 1896, the Ashanti were in a perpetual state of war involving expansion or defense of its domain. Most of these wars afforded the opportunity to acquire more slaves for trade.
The modern-day Ashanti claim that slaves were seldom abused, and defend the "humanity" of Ashanti slavery by noting that those slaves were allowed to marry, and that their children were born free. USA Today fact checkers rated the claim as True that Democrats wore the garb of slave traders.
Central Park Karen
CNN analyst Van Jones summarized sentiments in the Black community days after Floyd's death:
"It's not the racist white person who is in the Ku Klux Klan that we have to worry about. It's the white liberal Hillary Clinton supporter walking her dog in Central Park who would tell you right now, you know, people like that, 'I don't see race, race is no big deal to me, I see us all as the same, I give to charities,' but the minute she sees a black man who she does not respect or who she has a slight thought against, she weaponized race like she had been trained by the Aryan nation. A Klansmember could not have been better trained to pick up her phone and tell the police a black man, African-American man, come get him.
So even the most liberal well-intentioned white person has a virus in his or her brain that can be activated at an instant. And so what you're seeing now is a curtain falling away. And those of us who have been burdened by this every minute, every second of our entire lives are fragile right now. We are fragile right now. We are tired. And so I appreciate people who have been reaching out, I've had people reaching out to me for two days now, expressing their empathy and sympathy.My only prayer, look in the mirror at how you choke off black opportunity. How you choke off black dignity. How you behave in ways that make it harder for African-Americans to rise in your profession, in your place of work, on your campus, in your house of worship, and start working on that. Because this is the last domino of a whole series of dominos that have been falling for a long time. And black people have been getting gas lit every time we point this out."
Minneapolis riots: White people riot to destroy civilized society
- See also: DFL riots
The leftist riots were triggered by the death of a Black man who was pinned to the ground in an allegedly "non-lethal" choke hold approved by the city's Democratic administration. The neck hold used by the Minneapolis cop was approved by the city's Democrat administration. According to the Minneapolis Police Policy Manual, the restraint used was a "Non-deadly force option" and training is given to officers on the maneuver. Minneapolis has not elected a Republican mayor since 1957; all police chiefs entrusted with overseeing police training, conduct, and community relations in six decades have been appointed by Democrat mayors, with the approval of a Democrat majority city council, and elected by Democrat voters.
White Antifa liberals were identified as smashing windows at an Autozone car parts store and Wendy's restaurant where the violence originated. Jacobin magazine, described as "the closest thing to a flagship publication of the DSA left", asked,
|"Should we care about the looting of stores like Target and Autozone? ...Should we participate in this ritual condemnation even though our media consistently treats identical acts of property destruction by sports fans as simply revelry and exuberance, and corporate looting of working-class communities as business as usual? No.... until working people of all races unite against capitalists and their repressive apparatus, it is a good thing that bosses, government officials, and the police who protect them are sometimes reminded that black lives matter through a little proletarian fury."|
Fires, looting, and violence spread to St. Paul, Minnesota and nationwide from the burning of the Autozone store, Target, and Wendy's. Both the Minneapolis and St. Paul mayors identified the vast majority of arrests of leftwing rioters the first night were from out of state; crossing state lines to incite riot is a federal offense.
Minnesota Attorney General and former DNC vice chair Keith Ellison is a proponent of Antifa and political violence who's had a long-running dispute with the Minneapolis police. According to reports,
|The crowd that had gathered outside the police precinct was, for the most part, peaceful. White members of Antifa, however, began to attempt to do what they do and begin escalating the situation with violence.
Before it got anywhere, a black man spoke up and addressed the crowd.
He assured people that they aren’t trying to shut down anyone’s speech, but they weren’t going to allow anyone to start getting violent, understanding that if that started, the black members of the crowd would get the bulk of the response.
“We’re going to keep our social distance, and we’re not going to allow somebody in the crowd to throw some bulls**t and then we feel the bulk of that,” said the man. “We’re not allowing that no more. That’s the reality of what we’re dealing with right now.”
Before the night was over, violent revolutionaries burnt down the Minneapolis 3rd precinct police station. The Minneapolis Star-Tribune reported that one of the Boogaloo Boys from Texas fired into the building with an AK 47-type weapon shouting, "Justice for George!" The mayor politely asked rioters to wear masks and practice social distancing. Minneapolis "boy mayor" Jacob Frey still did not request National Guard assistance. DFL governor Tim Walz peddled a curious conspiracy theory that international drug cartels and white supremacists were behind the violence. St. Paul, Minnesota mayor Melvin Carter said that all "protesters" who were arrested the first night in his city were from out of state. Mike Griffin, a longtime political activist from Minneapolis, told The New York Times there were people he never witnessed before demonstrating, including “well-dressed young white men in expensive boots carrying hammers and talking about torching buildings.”
|“I know protests, I’ve been doing it for 20 years. People not affiliated with the protests are creating havoc on the streets.”|
The Minneapolis Police department warned of “incendiary materials and accelerants” such as water bottles filled with gasoline found hidden in bushes and neighborhoods. Minneapolis veto-proof Democratic City Council considered disbanding the police department completely, leaving the citizenry vulnerable to lawlessness and Socialist thugs. One councilman said the entire council had been discussing the proposal “to some degree”:
|“Several of us on the council are working on finding out what it would take to disband the Minneapolis Police Department and start fresh with a community-oriented, nonviolent public safety and outreach capacity.”|
Compassionate liberals destroyed a subsidized housing project under construction in the name of equality Initial reports estimated Democrats destroyed 220 buildings and 500 businesses, mostly in minority neighborhoods, and $55 million in damages.
|Minneapolis City Council members on Tuesday received an update from the city’s Community Planning & Economic Development department that estimated at least 220 buildings had been damaged, resulting in a minimum of $55 million in costs, though the city was “not yet ready to produce a credible estimate” of the losses.|
Mohamed Hussein Abdi
On May 28, 2020, the Gordon Parks High School in St. Paul, Minnesota, suffered damage due to fire and vandalism. Surveillance cameras inside the school captured footage of Somali Muslim Mohamed Hussein Abdi and another individual intentionally setting a fire in the cafeteria.
The footage shows ABDI reaching through a broken glass door and pouring a clear liquid from a white container on the floor of the cafeteria. ABDI then entered the cafeteria and poured more clear liquid onto the floor and into a trashcan. ABDI ignited a fire in the trashcan using a liquid-soaked garment...After trying different venues in 2020–21, in Feb 2022, he gets probation. Commentator:
I wonder what the penalty for arson in Somali might be.
Conservatives became outraged as Mohamed Hussein Abdi, 20, has been sentenced to only five years of probation and no jail time.
Alleged "centrist" Amy Klobuchar, who ranks high on Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden's short list of VP choices, was the Minneapolis Hennepin County prosecutor prior to being elected by the longtime communist infiltrated Democrat Farm Labor party senator from Minnesota. Klobuchar handled a case involving the same police officer charged in the death of George Floyd. When exposed for protecting racist cops, Klobuchar blamed the Bill of Rights for not indicting the same cop accused of killing George Floyd in the death of another black man in 2006.
Earlier in 2020 the NAACP and Black Lives Matter called on Klobuchar to withdraw her presidential bid due to her racist prosecution in a 2003 murder case resulting in a life sentence for an innocent black man. As district attorney, Klobutcher built her career prosecuting a vastly disproportionate number of black youths.
Klobuchar's wrong views are in keeping with her opposition to due process rights and her anti-constitutionalist ideology.
With Klobuchar forced out of contention and her appeal to Blacks tainted, the liberal media re-booted Stacey Abrams of Georgia as the top contender for the Number 2 spot. A much touted Biden/Abrams "dream ticket" had already been peddled "out of the gate" even before Biden announced his candidacy in the Spring of 2019. Abrams supposedly is representative the vital Black female vote that Democrats relied upon to win back the House in the 2018 Midterm elections. Abrams has proven herself a loyal dogface pony soldier shilling for the Democrat plantation, attacking Tara Reade's credibility, with the added bonus of poo-pooing the "Believe All Women" and MeToo movements. Racist Biden's staffers quietly and ironically told journalists behind Abrams back, 'no one takes Stacey seriously'.
Keith Ellison was actively opposed by the Minneapolis Police Officers Federation when he ran for Minnesota Attorney General in 2018. Bad blood has existed between the police officer's union and Ellison since the 1990s when Ellison, as a private attorney, defended a gang leader implicated in the public execution of a Minneapolis police officer. Ellison's sympathy for cop killers has been accentuated by his close association with the leader of Portland's notoriously violent, homophobic, and racist Antifa faction. As congressman and Attorney General, Ellison promoted Antifa and political violence. Antifa has been designated as a domestic terrorist organization by the Department of Homeland Security.
Formerly tied with Nation of Islam's fascistic Farrakhan.
Ellison is a former Democrat National Committee vice chair and congressman who gave up his seat to Ilhan Omar to run for Minnesota Attorney General. His son is on the Minneapolis City Council that wants to disband the city's police department.
As Attorney General Ellison overcharged the accused police officers, setting up future riots when and if the accused officers are exonerated. Newsweek reported shortly after charges were filed, Prosecutors of George Floyd Police Officers Will Struggle to Get Four Convictions.
Democratic Socialists of America
- See also: Communism
The Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) has 600 comrades in the Twin Cities who work closely with Antifa aligned groups. On May 27, 2020, the Twin Cities DSA issued a call on Twitter asking comrades for supplies at the same intersection where the Auto Zone was burned to the ground kicking off the nationwide riots. Later that evening the Marxists tweeted,
|"Want to help out your comrades protesting at the 3rd precinct? Here's a good list of much needed supplies."|
The folks on the ground attached a list and included medical supplies, plywood for shields, anything else useful for shielding from the cops. The Minneapolis Police 3rd precinct building was evacuated and burnt down hours later. Private cars were then requested. The tweet read,
|"Another big need: if you have a car, some folks may need a quick ride out of the area."|
The Twin Cities DSA Ecosocialists Working Group tweeted to comrades,
|"Support the ongoing mass working-class uprising!"|
The daughters of Democrat governor Tim Walz and Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar were two of the insurgents tweeting out strategic intelligence for the communist uprising. On May 28, 2020, after the violence and burning down of law enforcement buildings, the DSA National Political Committee issued a statement in support of the rioters:
|"We the National Political Committee of the Democratic Socialists of America condemn the public execution of George Floyd at the hands of the Minneapolis Police. His murder falls into the deeply entrenched pattern of violence, anti-Blackness, and oppression upheld by policing in this country.... This is white supremacy... We stand with and share the rage of all of those who are making themselves heard on the streets after years of being suffocated by policing and poverty after years of being looted by corporations landlords and billionaires."|
On May 30, journalist Andy Ngo tweeted:
|“We are witnessing glimpses of the full insurrection the far-left has been working on for decades. Within hours, militant antifa cells across the country mobilized to aid BLM rioters. The first broken window is the blood in the water for looters to move in. The fires come next.”|
Ngo later added:
|“Media, politicians, public—all of us—have underestimated the training, purpose & capability of left-wing extremists. Every part of the rioting has a purpose. Fires destroy economy. Riots can overwhelm police & even military. All of it leads to a destabilized state if maintained.”|
In Marxist–Leninist and Maoist theory, a United front is a coalition of leftist organizations that collude for the purpose of taking over a government. In the 116th Congress, the Committees of Correspondence for Democratic Socialism, Democratic Socialists of America, Liberation Road (formerly Freedom Road Socialist Organization), and Communist Party of the United States formally created a united front of the nation's four largest Communist organizations to take over the Democratic Party. As of 2018 the umbrella group is known as the Left Inside/Outside Project (“One foot in the institutions, one foot in the streets.”) consisted of 57,000 community organizers. At its August 2019 convention the DSA passed a resolution to form a
|“National Working Group to help drive collaboration and resource sharing to support our antifascist organizing.”|
Law enforcement authorities found evidence of pre-planning. The Minneapolis Star/Tribune reported:
|state officials said several caches of flammable materials were found both in neighborhoods where there have already been fires and “in cars we’ve stopped as recently as this morning,” said John Harrington, state public safety commissioner. Some of the caches look like they may have been planted days ago and some only in the last 24 hours or so, he said.
Police are also finding stolen vehicles with plates removed that are being used to transport the flammable materials. Looted goods and weapons also have been found in the stolen cars, he said.
The Sunrise Movement, with established groups in several major cities, has heavily recruited activists from the DSA and Liberation Road affiliated groups, such as the Pennsylvania Student Power Network. Sunrise founding activists are all current trainers with Momentum Community, which is a training workshop funded by millionaires and billionaires to “incubate” supposed "grassroots" organizations such as Sunrise and the Movimiento Cosecha (Harvest Movement). Democrat millionaire donor and former 2020 presidential election candidate Tom Steyer's NextGen America is also tied to the Sunrise Movement, and according to the New York Times, the two groups “strategize” together.
The DSA itself as of 2020 has 66,000 members nationwide and locals in almost every state. Other communist groups such as Communist Party USA, Liberation Road, Socialist Alternative, Workers World Party, Party for Socialism and Liberation, Socialist Unity Party, and Revolutionary Communist Party and their allies in Black Lives Matter and Antifa can mobilize tens of thousands of militants and organizing cadre at short notice. The American Left has the power to start race riots in nearly every major U.S. city. DSA branches in Memphis, Los Angeles, Brooklyn, Louisville, Philadelphia, and Richmond are raising funds for “George Floyd Uprisings Nationwide.”
New York insurgency: Obama subversives toss Molotov cocktails at police
NBC News reported that New York's Deputy Commissioner for Intelligence and Counterterrorism said there is a high level of confidence within the New York Police Department (NYPD) that rioters had organized scouts, medics, and supply routes of rocks, bottles and accelerants to commit vandalism and violence. There are strong indicators they planned for violence in advance while using encrypted communications. NYPD has received intelligence that U-Haul trucks with NJ registrations were aiding looters and vandals by transporting stolen goods and criminal actors. In Sep 2022, after over two years passed, Urooj Rahman was reported to have come up with an argument that she was drunk and dealing with ‘Unprocessed Trauma’...Dangerous violent Rahman tried to claim victim hood CAIR style.
Attorneys for Urooj Rahman argue the self-described human-rights activist was "numb, disassociated, and inebriated" when she threw a Molotov cocktail into a New York City police car during the George Floyd riots in May 2020. Lawyers say Rahman was also reeling from her many "abusive partnership relationships" and processing "early trauma" from being taunted as a Muslim after 9/11.
Remarkably, Rahman was eventually disbarred and sentenced to 15 months in prison.
NYPD Commissioner Dermot Shea explained how bricks and water bottles filled with cement had been thrown at NYPD members. Shea wrote that construction sites in the city have had bricks stolen from them.
|“Pre-staged bricks are being placed and then transported to ‘peaceful protests,’ which are peaceful protests, but then used by that criminal group within. We’ve had construction sites burglarized in recent days in Manhattan … during a riot, it’s interesting what was taken – bricks.”|
The Daily Mail reported:
|video captured the moment rioters in Manhattan chanced upon a cache of bricks between St. Marks Place and Seventh Street in the East Village on Sunday evening, though no construction site appeared to be nearby.|
Teams of looters armed with power tools systematically worked together to loot one location after another. A neighborhood eyewitness stated,
“Cars would drive up, let off the looters, unload power tools and suitcases and then the cars would drive away. Then the cars would come back pick them up and then drive off to the next spot. They seemed to know exactly where they were going. Some of the people were local, but there were a lot of out-of-towners.”
One out of every seven arrests in New York City were of people from out of state. Those arrested came from Massachusetts, Connecticut, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Iowa, Nevada, Virginia, Maryland, Texas and St. Paul, Minnesota. The Police Commissioner estimated at least 20% of arrests were from out of town. Democrat mayor Bill de Blasio's daughter was among those arrested along with others for acts of violence. The counterterrorism deputy commissioner told NBC News,
"Before the protests began, organizers of certain anarchists groups set out to raise bail money and people who would be responsible to be raising bail money, they set out to recruit medics and medical teams with gear to deploy in anticipation of violent interactions with police. They prepared to commit property damage and directed people who were following them that this should be done selectively and only in wealthier areas or at high-end stores run by corporate entities....[they] developed a complex network of bicycle scouts to move ahead of demonstrators in different directions of where police were and where police were not for purposes of being able to direct groups from the larger group to places where they could commit acts of vandalism including the torching of police vehicles and Molotov cocktails where they thought officers would not be."
2020 Biden campaign staffers and Hollywood celebrities were among those providing financing and bail money for arrested terrorists. Two attorney's, including an Ivy League corporate lawyer, were charged with after tossing a Molotov cocktail into a police car. An Obama intelligence official secured bail over the objections of government prosecutors for the attorney charged with a domestic terror attack on law enforcement. In another event, an out-of-town white woman was charged with attempted murder after tossing a Molotov cocktail into a police van with four law enforcement officers inside.
Three officers were poisoned with bleach while eating at a restaurant. Colin Kaepernick's paymaster's, Nike shoes, were looted.
A one year old Black toddler was murdered while sitting in a stroller during the BLM violence.
DC riots: Socialist burn churches, deface Lincoln memorial and Memorial to WWII anti-fascists
On the evening of June 1, 2020 the United States Park Police encountered violent protestors throwing bricks, frozen water bottles and caustic liquids. The protestors climbed onto a historic building at the north end of Lafayette Park that was destroyed by arson days prior. Intelligence had revealed calls for violence against the police, and officers found caches of glass bottles, baseball bats and metal poles hidden along the street.
Liberal white protesters obstructed Washington, D.C. police as rioters attempted to storm the White House and ransacked the Treasury Department. Rioters breached the Treasury Department building and the White House was put under a brief lockdown. A gang of white liberals vandalize emergency vehicles outside White House. The liberal mob defaced the Lincoln Memorial where Martin Luther King gave his "I Have a Dream" speech, the memorial to 16 million soldiers who fought and defeated fascism, and memorial to 100 million victims of Communism. Two crates filled with pipe bombs were discovered near Korean War Memorial. The lobby, entrance area and the front offices of the AFL-CIO headquarters a block from the White House grounds were left in shambles. Antifa church burners set fire to the historic St. John's Church on Lafayette Square across from the White House. Liberal rioters attacked the White House injuring more than 60 Secret Service agents. Investigators feared leftists using car bombs to kill innocent people.
Spectator USA reported on the damage Democrat church burners did in the nation's capital:
|over 100 police showed up last night but essentially did nothing to stop the looting. Their passivity is extraordinary. The idea seems to be that it’s better to allow the looting than to prevent it. It’s an odd mindset: the criminal gets to set the terms of the encounter.
Downtown Washington resembles a war zone rather than the nation’s capital.
Lafayette Square, right across from the White House, is a disgusting mess. The protestations of the protesters extended to defacing statues of the likes of Polish Col. Andrzej Tadeusz Bonawentura Kosciuszko who fought in the American Revolutionary War in the Continental Army. The ubiquitous ‘f*** 12’ was sprayed in black on the plinth. Rather rough treatment, I should think, for a Polish freedom fighter against the Russians who also directed in his will that the proceeds of his American estate be used to procure the freedom of American slaves, including ones that his friend Thomas Jefferson owned.
As the acrid stench of smoke lingered in the air from a fire at the venerable St John’s Church, I strolled over to the middle of the park to look at a Secret Service structure that was covered with such pearls of wisdom as ‘F*** AmericaKKKa’. Buildings, including the Department of Veterans Affairs, had smashed windows. The old standby, ‘eat the rich’, was sprayed near the Bombay Club. Clean-up crews were everywhere, performing the laborious task of effacing, as far as possible, the slogans that had been scribbled to liberate America.
Progressive rioters looted pharmacies for controlled substances. National Guardsmen found broken glass baked into a pizza they ordered. By mid June, year-to-date homicide numbers were 13 percent higher than the year prior. Nevertheless, the District PD is slated to be defunded by more than $15 million.
BLM: Man burned alive inside pawn shopAccording to court documents:
on May 28, 2020, Montez Terriel Lee, 26, along with others, broke into the Max It Pawn Shop on East Lake Street in Minneapolis. Surveillance video footage showed Lee pouring a fire accelerant around the pawn shop and lighting the accelerant on fire. The fire destroyed the building. A second video showed Lee standing in front of the burning pawn shop and Lee could be heard saying, “[expletive] this place. We’re gonna burn this [expletive] down.”
Reminder, Keith Ellison is MN's Attorney General at the time of this most weird light sentencing for such a cruelty.
Atlanta: Black Lives Matter murders 8 year old Black girl
- See also: Occupy Wall Street
And 8-year-old girl was murdered by Black Lives Matter protesters when they shot into a car in the violent aftermath. A day later, Black Lives Matter murdered a Black man.
"Protesters" took over the CNN headquarters in Atlanta. Rapper #KillerMike delivered a message to CNN:
|Stop feeding fear and anger every day. Stop making people feel so fearful. Give them hope!"|
A rift has developed between peaceful Black Lives Matter protesters and the violent white liberal domestic terrorist organization, Antifa and other similar groups. The Antifa Manual specifically instructs members to target Black Lives Matter and immigrant rights groups for subversive infiltration. White liberal anarchists and socialists from the Antifa terrorist organization piggy-back on peaceful civil rights protests, acting as the provocateurs of violence. This occurs in cities throughout the United States. Consequently, Blacks as a whole are blamed for rioting, looting, and violence. Then Blacks are reminded by the Democrat plantation establishment, "if you don't vote Democrat, you ain't Black".
Metro Atlanta DSA was involved in the lawlessness. Dozens of cars were burnt and destroyed near CNN headquarters. Two black police officers were fired for tazzing a white riot protester. In what can only be described as "institutional white flight", CNN's parent company Time Warner announced in the following days its intention to bail on the property and move their subversive communist propaganda headquarters to a civilized environment after having accomplished their objective of creating poverty and misery for the oppressed Black people of Atlanta.
When a drunk driver attempted to taze police with a stolen weapon and was shot and killed at a Wendy's restaurant, a communist white woman tried to burn down the Wendy's. The rioters then turned on CNN cameramen.
Video footage from the police bodycam and a nearby witness makes it clear that Brooks resisted arrest after failing a breathalyzer test when police approached him sleeping in his car at a Wendy's parking lot, punching an officer and taking a taser the police had attempted to use on him before trying to flee the scene. Video footage from the parking lot makes it clear that Brooks was running away, and, without ceasing to run, pointed the taser at police behind him, at which point he was shot twice in the back by an officer.
And 8-year-old girl was murdered by Black Lives Matter protesters when they shot into a car in the violent aftermath.
Fulton County prosecutor Paul Howard, a 28-year incumbent, was presently under investigation for taking bribes. Nine days earlier Howard finished second in a primary election and forced into a runoff election. Howard then filed felony murder charges against the officer involved in the shooting. Atlanta police walked off the job leaving citizens undefended from criminals and furthering the objectives of the Democratic National Committee. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation was never consulted before the charging and had not completed its investigation.
The next day 25 police officers called in sick on in Zone 5, which was every cop scheduled to work. The criminals owned the night.
Capital Hill Autonomous Zone
For a more detailed treatment, see CHAZ.
The Seattle DSA provided logistical support to rioters. Police surrendered the East Precinct to armed far leftists, and a 7 block radius declared "Autonomous Zone". Socialists employ Stop and Frisk and extort money from residents for protection.
Antifa terrorists declared the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone (CHAZ), established border walls and checkpoints, took hostages, discriminated against illegal aliens, and engaged in police brutality against innocent protesters. Antifa paramilitants seized land without the consent of the native inhabitants and colonized a seven-block radius in east Seattle, illegally imposing Stop and Frisk harassment and restrictions on residents. Not since the Paris Commune has a libertarian anarchist state been declared in the West. Others compared it to an ISIS-style insurrectionist state.
After a prolonged siege the Seattle Police Department abandoned its East Precinct building. In a private message to the department, Seattle Police Chief Carmen Best passed the buck upstairs:
|“You fought for days to protect it. I asked you to stand on that line day in and day out, to be pelted with projectiles, to be screamed at, threatened, and in some cases hurt. Then to have a change of course nearly two weeks in — it seems like an insult on our community.”|
Several hundred demonstrators, led by Seattle City Council Socialist Alternative Kshama Sawant, occupied City Hall calling for the resignation of Democrat mayor Jenny Durkan and the defunding of the Seattle Police Department after a march from the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone. Sawant was backed by Democratic Socialists of America (DSA). The DSA provided logistical support for the riots. Sawant called for the importance of Black LGBTQIA+ women and other issues. At City Hall another speaker decried Sawant's co-opting of the movement to push her own agenda.
“Please stop using Black Lives Matter for your political campaigns....I’m really sorry, I want to tax Amazon too, I want to do all these things too, but this is not a movement for you to be politically active, for you to be politically correct, and for you to gain all these votes. Please stop taking advantage of us.”
The speaker noted the whiteness of many speakers at recent protests. Protesters left City Hall chanting "Defund SPD" and headed back to the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone, where protesters watched 13th, a documentary on the The New Jim Crow.
A two-hour rally of an estimated 2,000 protesters gathered in the rain for a community meeting hosted by Sawant.
“What we’ve defeated here is the political establishment of this city....You can never have zero police and an elimination of racism and oppression on the basis of capitalism."
A 30-point list of demands was published. “We demand the de-gentrification of Seattle, starting with rent control," etc.
Community members were subjected to barricades set up by the protesters with some armed individuals running them as checkpoints in the neighborhood, a police spokesman said. “While they have a constitutionally protected right to bear arms there is no legal right for those arms to be used to intimidate community members.” Residents described a small number of people armed with rifles who have been seen serving as guards. Many businesses and residential buildings in the so-called CHAZ hired private security staff. The entire area was lawless, and residents were left to fend for themselves. A social media posting from inside the illegally occupied territory read,
"Due to the police not being able to respond for fear of reprisal and the shear amount of police resources required that makes it possible to have any presents in our area, residents needed to have an emergency plan that does not involve 911. Whether it is contacting friends, family or driving someone or yourself to the emergency room. You can still call 911 for help with planning and dealing with emergencies, but they may ask that you attempt to make your way to one of their other locations or possibly deal with a significant delayed response.
Civil disorder and vigilante justice erupted over a property rights dispute when a socialist stole an iPhone from a resident they claimed was "unwilling" to "share the wealth". 911 calls reporting violence and sex crimes increased 300% in four days in the area which Durkan seceded the area to terrorists. Durkan illegally ordered the police to stand down and provided material support to the terrorists, calling them "patriotic."
The Occupied Seattle Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone offered no social and mental health care for victims of the occupation.
One resident, called Brandon, described daily life in the CHAZ as being "scared every day of my life".
"I’m scared. I’ve been scared every day since Sunday, and I haven’t gotten a lot of sleep. For the first time in my life in Capitol Hill, I hear gunshots every single night. I’ve heard people screaming every single night outside. And they’re not protest screams … I’ve also heard screams of terror out there, and I don’t know what’s happening out there." 
BLM and Antifa racists set fires at the Seattle juvenile detention facility. 21 police officers were injured. The Seattle Chief of Police warned citizens that the police could not protect them after the Democrat city council politburo defunded riot-control measures.
Portland Antifa riots
- See also: Leftwing violence in the Trump era
Antifa broke into the Portland, Oregon Justice Center, housing the central police precinct and the sheriff's office, and set a room on fire with occupants still inside the building. A man carrying an American flag was beaten by white Antifa terrorists. Small businesses were vandalized and looted. Stolen cars were driven into stores. A Chase Bank branch was attacked and set on fire. Virtually all offenders in these incidents were white. Antifa terrorists attempted to blind police with laser lights. Communist protesters tore down a statue of Thomas Jefferson, author of "all men are created equal." Antifa terrorists toppled the George Washington statue. Washington is commonly referred to as the "father of the nation."
Portland has been the hotbed of subversive Anti-American communist and anti-Trump activity since 2017. More than 100 fires were set in and around downtown. After the Minneapolis George Floyd riot, Portland was under siege by leftwing white supremacists nightly for over a month. More than 100 people were injured and over $20 million in damages. Marxist Democrat mayor Ted Wheeler ordered the police to stand down during the riots/protests. Oregon Democrat governor Kate Brown did absolutely nothing to stop the violence. Oregon Democrat Attorney General Ellen Rosenblum sued the Trump administration on behalf of the rioters.
A white Antifa racist, Blake David Hampe, stabbed a gay Black Trump supporter. Hampe the assailant, a leftwing racist and homophobe, previously was convicted of child pornography. The Antifa white supremacist stalked and menaced the Black man for several blocks before the stabbing. The victim believes that ANTIFA fascists doxxed his identity and posted his location on social media before he was stabbed.
Boston: Leftwing racists deface Black Civil War monument
In Boston, Progressives defaced the 54th Regiment Memorial to black soldiers in the Civil War as Antifa protests moved through the city. A website dedicated to the memorial, which stands at the top of a hill on the Boston Common, explains:
|The most acclaimed piece of sculpture on Boston Common is the Robert Gould Shaw and Massachusetts 54th Regiment Memorial by Augustus Saint-Gaudens; a memorial to that group of men who were among the first African Americans to fight in the Civil War. The monument portrays Shaw and his men marching down Beacon Street past the State House on May 28, 1863 as they left Boston on their way to South Carolina, Shaw erect on his horse, the men marching alongside.|
The monument, which commemorates black lives dedicated and sacrificed to the struggle against slavery, was defaced with profane anti-police graffiti, as well as tributes to George Floyd. The story of the 54th was immortalized in the Hollywood movie Glory, for which Denzel Washington received the Oscar for Best Supporting Actor.
A Virgin Mary statue outsideof a church was set on fire.
Oakland: Socialists murder Black policeman
Bay Area Democrats rioted in Oakland, California. Nearly 10,000 people took to the streets of the California community, looting stores like Target and Walgreens, and setting fire to a Chase bank. A Black officer from the Department of Homeland Security was murdered and another officer shot.
Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf ordered a hate crime investigation after Oakland Police identified five ropes they described as “nooses” hanging from trees at Lake Merrit, with the city government apparently believing that the ropes were akin to racial intimidation tactics and allusions to lynchings carried out by groups such as the Ku Klux Klan. The FBI was called in support of the investigation. A black man stepped forward stating that he and some of his friends installed the rope and small nooses merely for use as swings and exercise equipment. The nooses were used to attach a makeshift swing. “It’s unfortunate that a genuine gesture of just wanting to create a good time got misinterpreted," stating that he couldn't see how anyone would view the small ropes as a hangman's noose. The Democrat mayor however, refused to accept the word of a Black man and continued to claim the findings are indicative of a hate crime and continued the witchhunt for white supremacists invading Oakland.
St. Louis: Socialists murder retired Black police captain
Progressive rioters murdered 77 year old retired Black Police Captain David Dorn working as a private security guard. The shooting and theft was posted on Facebook Live. Dorn served on the St. Louis police force for 38 years. Dorn’ s personality was described as “bigger than life...a fun guy, a happy guy....He wanted them to do the right thing all the time." The Ethical Society of Police, which represents black officers in St. Louis, said in a news release that Dorn was “the type of brother that would’ve given his life to save them if he had to.” Neighborhoods were set on fire.
Soros funded St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kim Gardner, the city's prosecutor, said she would investigate a white couple for having the audacity to protect their home from violent Black Lives Matter thugs who tore down a gate and stormed their property. Gardner issued a search warrant to confiscate the firearms the couple used to defend themselves.
Other cities - Antifa's Summer of Love
- See also: 2020 Democratic party issues, Democrat urban issues, and Kenosha riots
The Socialists paid particular attention to the destruction of several New Deal projects, such as Lincoln Memorial or the Teddy Roosevelt statue in front of the Museum of Natural History in New York.
- Guardhouse in front of the White House was set on fire.
- Columbus, Ohio: The State capital building was attacked and ransacked by anti-democratic Marxist forces.
- Nashville: The mayor urged protesters to join him in a rally downtown; the attendees burnt down the courthouse.
- Las Vegas: A Police Officer shot during the Democrat riots is paralyzed from the neck down –and can't speak.
- Dallas: A huge pallet of bricks was found just outside of a Dallas court house. There was no construction going on in the area. A pharmacy was looted and destroyed. White people smashed windows.
- Baltimore: Law enforcement officials found “mounds of bricks and bottles” that had been staged in downtown Baltimore.
- Fayetteville, North Carolina: Stacks of bricks found.
- Kansas City: Police announced they found “stashes of bricks and rocks in & around the Plaza and Westport to be used during a riot”. The Daily Caller reported:
|Kansas City police officers found bricks and rocks staged near protest sites around the city, stoking concerns that individuals or groups had pre-planned looting and destruction that hit the city over the weekend, the department said Sunday.
“We have learned of & discovered stashes of bricks and rocks in & around the Plaza and Westport to be used during a riot,” the department said in a tweet on Sunday.
- Los Angeles: Crates of bricks were left at a bus stop on Ventura Blvd. Leftist rioters beat up a cop and burnt a police vehicle. The city's Democrat mayor Eric Garcetti cut funding for the police department by $250 million. LAPD reported that during the week of May 31 to Jun 6 homicides went up 250% and victims shot went up 56% compared to the previous week.
- A Black Lives Matter organizer attempted to murder two Trump supports by ramming them with her vehicle.
- Provo, Utah: Blacks Lives Matter shoot driver at a stop light.
- Cottonwood Heights, Utah: Democrats arrested for assaulting police.
- NPR claims that people resisting Socialism will try to run barricades. Black Lives Matter upgraded its Rules of Engagement (ROE) to “shoot people in vehicles”.
- Asheville, North Carolina: Insurrectionists attempt to create a No Go Zone.
- Chicago: On May 31, 2020, Chicago saw its deadliest day in at least 60 years (records only go back to 1961), with 18 killings in a 24-hour period. Over the Memorial Day holiday - 85 people were shot and 24 killed, according to the University of Chicago Crime Lab. Democrat Mayor Lori Lightfoot said that day the city's 911 emergency call centre received 65,000 calls - 50,000 more than on an average day. White rioters assaulted a police woman. Lightfoot acknowledged “an organized effort”. Chicago Business reported Lightfoot as saying,
|“There is no doubt. This was an organized effort last night,” she said. “There were clearly efforts to subvert the peaceful process and make it into something violent.”|
- A racist black woman objected to Arabs defending their property with AK-47s "if we decided to loot it". Chicago Alderman Raymond Lopez, a frequent critic of Lightfoot and her leftist policies, asked Lightfoot, "Once they’re done looting and rioting, and whatever’s going to happen tonight, God help us, what happens when they start going after residents? Going into the neighborhoods? Once they start trying to break down people’s doors if they think they’ve got something," noting that there were “gang-bangers with AK-47s walking around right now, just waiting to settle some scores." When Lightfoot did not respond, Lopez added, "It’s not something you ignore. This is a question that I have." Lightfoot dismissively responded, "I think you’re 100% full of sh**, is what I think." Lopez then angrily told Lightfoot off as he shot back, "No offense — F*** you, then. Who are you to tell me I’m full of sh**? Maybe you should come out and see what’s going on." The call was recorded. One alderman could be heard weeping while others angrily decried what was going on in the city. "My ward is a sh** show," one alderman says. "They are shooting at the police." On July 17, 2020, BLM and Antifa rioters assaulted police with bricks, rocks, sticks, bottles, and fireworks. The police, most of whom had no helmets, were defending a monument. In the month of July 2020 alone there were 105 homicides compared to 44 the previous July.
- St. Petersburg, Florida: Tampa Bay Times reported:
|officers at about 12:16 a.m. found a container of gasoline, bricks and “materials used to assemble crude incendiary devices commonly known as a ‘Molotov cocktail’” inside a red Mitsubishi Outlander parked on Central Avenue, near the police department at 1301 First Ave. N, according to arrest reports.|
- Alhambra, California: Police find razor blade in restaurant take-out food.
- Northern California: 70 looters descended upon a car dealership simultaneously and stole 70 vehicles.
- Columbus, Ohio: Police seized a bus supplying riot equipment, bats, rocks, meat cleavers, axes, clubs & other projectiles.
- Buffalo, New York: Progressives targeted police and ran over an officer with a vehicle. Buffalo City Councilman Rasheed N.C. Wyatt livestreamed a call for rioters to loot and destroy communities that aren't their own. A crowd of over 1.000 people gathered at Buffalo City Hall, and the federal courthouse. Violence escalated. The Erie County Executive issued a state of emergency and curfew. A flaming object was thrown through a City Hall window and several buildings were damaged. Rioting continued for several days. All 57 members of the Buffalo Police Department's Emergency Response Team resigned from the unit in a show of support for two officers who were suspended without pay after pushing an elderly white man to the ground when he approached a police skirmish line, violated New York state social distancing orders, and riot control instructions to disperse. The old white man was in fact an Antifa provocateur using a capture scanner to transmit locations of police.
- North Carolina: A white rioter lit himself on fire attempting to burn down a museum.
- Charleston, South Carolina: Democrat mayor John Tecklenburg ordered police to stand down allowing Democrat rioters to destroy the cities central business district.
- Philadelphia: White Antifa rioters hijack protests again. Cars were torched. Armed patriots protected statues from godless communist rioters. Leftists drove a car into the West Philadelphia Lowe's home improvement store, stole a forklift, and used it to break into a Wells Fargo bank and lifted out the vault.
- Richmond: Leftist rioters torched a home with children inside and then blocked the fire department. Antifa marked the Richmond Federal Courthouse for arson. Antifa rioters were confirmed to be present.
- Indianapolis: Black Lives Matter murder a 24 year old white mother for saying "All lives matter."
- Austin: White people destroyed police vehicles. An armed BLM protester with a rifle banged on car and was shot dead by the driver.
- Fall River, Massachusetts: White communist beats 82 year old veteran for holding a Trump sign.
|The memorial at Evergreen Cemetery on Central Avenue is covered with the words “Glory to the day of heroism June 19, 1986.” The phrase appears to correspond to the Peruvian prison massacres of 1986, when 224 people died in a series of riots.
The hammer and sickle symbol of communism was also painted on the memorial. Yellow paint covers a passage reading, “Dedicated to the memory of the Mecklenburg heroes of World War II who made the supreme sacrifice that you might live in liberty, freedom and peace.”
- Santa Monica: Beating and stomping guy on the ground Santa Monica. 
- Atlantic City: Rioters came from out of town.
- Madison, Wisconsin: Democrats pull down statue of Col. Christian Heg, an abolitionist who fell in the Battle of Chickamauga. State Senator Tim Carpenter was assaulted by homophobic Black Lives Matter protestors. A licensed physical therapist and a school social worker were arrested in the attack. The school social worker's profile on the school website said that she helps “students and families who are struggling with social-emotional needs, behavioral issues, or environmental issues in the family, school and/or community.” The Progressive defund police movement calls for reducing police brutality by replacing police with more social workers.
- New Haven, Connecticut: Skirmishes erupt over removal of Christopher Columbus statue.
- Fort Worth: All charges against rioters dropped.
- Cleveland: Owner of a small cupcake business that was destroyed by Democrats says she's being threatened with future harm and destruction for cooperating with police.
- Louisville: 7 people shot.
Steven Lopez, a Black Lives Matter protester, was arrested for inciting a riot, disorderly conduct, harassment and possession of drug paraphernalia. His citation noted he was in possession of a handgun "with two full mags of ammo" at the time of the arrest. He was released. Ten days later Lopez was arrested again for murder and first-degree wanton endangerment. The murder victim was another Black Lives Matter protester. Lopez fired into an encampment of protesters wanting to defund the police. Bystanders returned fire, wounding the accused killer in the leg. Lopez participated in many protests, which rocked the streets of Louisville for a month. Media accounts referred to the BLM protester as a Hispanic white supremacist. The leftwing armed militia group NFAC shot three people in Braxton Park. Kamala Harris referred to the violence as “brilliant” and was “an essential component or mark of a real democracy." In the Breonna Taylor case, police executed the search warrant by knocking on the door. The warrant listed Breonna Taylor and two men. Both men were under suspicion of trafficking drugs. Taylor's apartment was being used as part of a trafficking ring. Breonna Taylor and her boyfriend Kenneth Walker refused to answer the door after the police identified themselves. The police broke down the door. Kenneth Walker was armed and shot first at police. Walker used Taylor as a shield. The police returned fire and Breonna Taylor was shot and killed.
- New Orleans: Democrat Mayor LaToya Cantrell praised Black Lives Matter until a mob converged on her home. NOLA reported:
|Cantrell issued a scathing rebuke of their actions, saying they scared her daughter and should take their concerns to state lawmakers. In an open letter released late Tuesday, Cantrell praised the Black Lives Matter movement that has inspired protests across the nation in the wake of the police killing of George Floyd, but condemned demonstrators who used the movement’s rallying cry when they converged on her home.|
- Rome, Georgia: Alleged white supremacists made an appearance on June 10, indicating a possible capitulation to leftists' demand for a race war. However, the alleged white supremacists committed no violence or destruction of property.
- Detroit: A Customs and Border Protection (CBP) helicopter monitoring activities in the southeastern portion of Detroit near the Canadian border. While aloft, someone on the Canadian side of the border began repeatedly pointed a green laser into the cockpit. This continued even after the pilot took evasive action to avoid being blinded.
- Eaton, Colorado: Marxist terrorist weaponizes vehicle and assaults' Blue Lives Matter rally sponsored by Young Republicans.
- Lincoln County, Oregon: exempts non-whites from wearing covid masks.
- London: Antifa protests. In support of alleged protests over the death of George Floyd, on the 76th anniversary of the liberation of Europe from Nazi occupation by British and American soldiers, Leftwing socialists defaced the statue of Winston Churchill who led the UK to victory over Adolph Hitler. Black Lives Matter protesters deface the statue to Abraham Lincoln who signed the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Berlin, Germany: Antifa's parent organization, Die Linke remnant of the East Germany Communist Party and Stasi, organizes protests.
- Stuttgart German youth riot and vandalize after police begin drug checks based upon suspected drug dealing.
- Islamic State: celebrated the progressive riots.
- Beijing: Chinese Foreign Ministry and state media expressed sympathy for the communist uprising.
The Associated Press went through the records of arrests at protests around the United States and determined that more than 10,000 people had been arrested in the first week on charges ranging from curfew violations and failures to disperse to looting. Most of the arrests occurred in Los Angeles (where there have been more than 3,000), New York, Dallas, and Philadelphia.
Party for Socialism and Liberation
The Marxist-Leninist pro-China, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, and Russia, Party for Socialism and Liberation has chapters in about 30 states. They also seek to exploit the death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis Police, referring to this time in history as an “absolutely critical period” to impose their vision of a communist revolution:
|“The police will always fulfill their role of being shock troops for white supremacy and capitalism as long as it exists in this racist state.
“In this absolutely critical period, we sharpen our resolve to build organizations capable of waging militant class struggle against the racist state and their ruling class. … Amidst the deep crisis, the racist killings of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbery in Brunswick, Georgia, Breonna Taylor in Louisville, Ky. and Sean Reed in Indianapolis, Ind., make it clear that the protests and fight back must continue and intensify.”
Revolutionary Communist Party
The Revolutionary Communist Party used the death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis Police to call for “a movement for an actual revolution.” They issued communique #6 titled, “Police murder after murder after murder… To YOU who are sick and tired of the madness, and ready to be part of a movement for an ACTUAL REVOLUTION”:
|“If you’re sick of watching video after video of these murders by police … you need to … join with a movement for an actual revolution, to prepare for a time when it will be possible to lead millions to bring this system down, and replace it with a new society based on the Constitution for the New Socialist Republic in North America.”|
Project Veritas infiltrated Rose City Antifa. In an undercover video, Antifa instructors teach white people how to maim and disable people.
A Project Veritas video also introduces Andy Zee, an organizer for Refuse Fascism, a project of the Revolutionary Communist Party, talking about a possible meet-up with Democrat donor Tom Steyer.
|“I don’t know if we took the meeting today. We were meeting with his main advisor on impeachment...Tom Steyer’s been retweeting some of our stuff."|
Zee said the group was hoping to raise $2M to $5M to organize massive protests in major cities against President Trump. “You’re actually going to sustain millions of people, hundreds of thousands on the streets in certain cities,” Zee explained.
Workers World Party
Monica Moorehead of the Workers World Party (WWP) wrote an article May 28, 2020 titled, Against police violence and capitalism, to rebel is justified:
|“Workers World salutes all the brave protesters in Minneapolis, currently ground zero against police terror. We also salute those activists in Los Angeles, Memphis and other cities who are organizing protests and braving the pandemic to be in the streets or in car caravans to show solidarity with the demand: Justice for George Floyd and all victims of police violence.”|
Moorehead goes on to quote WWP founder Sam Marcy's defense of the 1992 Los Angeles riots—in which 63 people died:
|“In times when the bourgeoisie is up against the wall, when the masses have risen suddenly and unexpectedly, the bourgeoisie gets most lyrical in abjuring violence. It conjures up all sorts of lies and deceits about the unruliness of a few among the masses as against the orderly law-abiding many.
“Marxism here again cuts through it all. The Marxist view of violence distinguishes between the violence of the oppressors as against the responsive violence of the masses. Just to be able to formulate it that way is a giant step forward, away from disgusting bourgeois praise for nonviolence. It never occurs to any of them to show that the masses have never made any real leap forward with the theory of nonviolence. Timidity never made it in history.”
Helter Skelter: Charles Manson's dream of race war reborn
"Helter Skelter" was the Beatles song that inspired progressive icon Charles Manson's efforts to spark a race war in 1969. Manson, who masterminded the Tate-LaBianca murders in 1969 and was originally sentenced to death for those crimes before his sentence was commuted to life in prison in 1972, was the inspiration behind other progressive pop-icons such as Marilyn Manson and Bernadine Dohrn, Michelle Obama's bridesmaid. Dohrn was enamored by Manson. Barack Obama began his political career in Bernardine Dohrn's living room where the mantle of Progressive leadership was passed from one generation to the next.
A Twitter account named OC Antifa, allegedly from Orange County, California posted a series of tweets on May 31, 2020. The tweets read:
|Attention Antifa "comrades": today marks the end of an almost three year operation. Our infiltration of your movement was a success, and the faces and identities of everyone who has attended or financially supported Marxist and seditious activities has been recorded.
Say hello to the terrorists at @UciYdsa . Their leader, Steph, and many of their members have participated in Antifa demonstrations and acts of vandalism.
in local politics and academia, including professors at University of California, Irvine, and local DSA officials. The reckoning is here, and you are all going to feel the wrath of a nation who has finally had enough of your games. Enjoy prison!
The countless patriots whose lives you have ruined, and families you have terrorized, will finally be avenged. No longer will the American people tolerate your Red terror and subversion of everything we hold dear. We have identified dozens of militants, and sympathizers ...
For much of the 20th century, Detroit was the fourth largest city in the United States. Today it ranks as the 18th largest. Since five days of looting and burning in 1967, Detroit lost 60% of its population. Detroit never recovered from its riots. And unlike Minneapolis in 2020, Detroit in 1967 did not have elected officials sympathetic to lawlessness during and after the riots.
Maoist Rectification comes to America
- See also: Rectification
A Maoist rectification campaign erupted out of the Antifa riots. Whites were asked, if not demanded, to kneel and publicly disavow their white privilege. Calling police to report crimes or threats to life and safety was deemed "racist". The mayor of Minneapolis was shamed before a leftist mob of mostly white people for not agreeing to disband the Minneapolis police. A New York Times columnist urged white people to text “relatives and loved ones telling them you will not be visiting them or answering phone calls until they take significant action in supporting black lives either through protest or financial contributions.”
New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees told an interviewer “I will never agree with anybody disrespecting the flag of the United States of America.” Brees and his family received death threats. Brees asked for "forgiveness" for saying Americans should respect the flag. Even Brees wife wrote an apology: “WE ARE THE PROBLEM. I write this with tears in my eyes and I hope you all hear our hearts.”
Aleksandar Katai, a Serbian soccer who played with the Los Angeles Galaxy, wife posted criticism of the Minneapolis rioters in Serbian. Someone noticed, translated the posting and criticized her. She deleted the posting. Katai's wife was in Chicago when she wrote the post, and Aleksandar may not have even been aware of the post. Riot protesters arrived at the Los Angeles stadium to call for Alexander's firing. The management of the L.A. Galaxy forced Alexander Katai to apologize for his wife, and then to denounce her. Then they made him endorse Black Lives Matter, which he did, and then they fired him anyway. Then Katai was attacked on his way out for something he didn't do, may not have even been aware of, in a language most Americans don't understand.
UCLA investigated a white professor who read Martin Luther King Jr.’s Letter from Birmingham Jail, which reportedly contains the N-word, to students in a political science class. UCLA also held a town hall shaming and urged students to come forward with complaints. The department head and other faculty charged,
|"The lecturer also showed a portion of a documentary which included graphic images and descriptions of lynching, with a narrator who quoted the n-word in explaining the history of lynching. Many students expressed distress and anger regarding the lecture and the lecturer's response to their concerns during the lecture. We share students' concerns that the lecturer did not simply pause and reassess their teaching pedagogy to meet the students' needs."|
Editorial page director of the New York Times James Bennet apologized, and then resigned, after publishing an op-ed from Sen. Tom Cotton. The article suggested the U.S. military might be necessary to quell nationwide socialist insurrection if governors and mayors refused to defend the lives and property of American citizens and taxpayers.
The stepmother of an Atlanta policeman charged in a politically motivated indictment before the Georgia Bureau of Investigation completed its investigation was fired from her job for being a relative of a person designated as a scapegoat by the Left.
Author Daniel Greenfield wrote:
|People's Temple writ large on a nation. Jones, the son of a Klansman, who was inspired by a Communist-allied cult to build a following as a Marxist preacher of interracial brotherhood, joining the California Democrat establishment before going down in flames, has once again become the future....
The Peoples Temple used the moral drama of racism to create a racial conflict, playing on the guilt of white people and the fears of black people to divide them, threatening apocalypse and offering redemption through socialism. Racism was the source of Jones’ power. It was the primal sin and fear that he held over the heads of his followers to incite them to commit horrible crimes against each other....
There is no meaningful reckoning that Americans can make with 1619, but it is vitally important that there be a reckoning with the seventies as Jonestown is becoming a statewide and nationwide model....
The ultimate victims of Jonestown were largely black. That’s also true of the Democrat Party.
Jim Jones was the first to turn racism into a religion. The end of the Peoples Temple and Jonestown are instructive now that racism has become the national religion of Jones’ Democrat Party. The cult leader had told his followers that God was socialism and that a man was as godly as he embodied socialism. And Jones was the ultimate divinity because he was the embodiment of the Principle of Socialism which alone could reconcile the races and all of humanity to paradise by becoming the gods of socialism....
The Democrats and their media are telling the nation that burning and looting cities is the path to utopia....
Like Jim Jones, the Democrats have no vision or hope to offer. Utopia has been replaced with pain and death. The screams of hate and the wrecked blocks in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, and San Francisco are the nation’s Jonestowns. The country’s biggest cities have become failed experiments in social justice where the socialist cant is preached all the louder even as things only get worse.....
The arc of history points not to progress, but to Jonestown. The Joneses are torturing their followers with pandemic lockdowns, rioting, economic destruction, environmental impoverishment, and cultural collapse to sate their own sadistic impulses and to divert attention from the failures of their ideas.
All that’s left now is the grim death march through the opening of prisons, the normalization of crime, the Green New Deal, socialized medicine, and the random crises met with tyranny on the way to utopia. At the end, the men and women who had followed Jones realized that the promise of a socialist kingdom of heaven on earth was a lie. There was no food. Bibles were being torn up for toilet paper. The only escape from the misery was death. That is also the great leftist vision for western civilization....
“There’s scientific consensus that the lives of children are going to be very difficult. And it does lead young people to have a legitimate question: Is it OK to still have children?” Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wondered.
The Democrats have perfected Jones’ trick of using racial guilt to empower a white elite to carry out the socialist schemes that make them feel like gods even as they impoverish, enslave, and destroy. But, just like in Jonestown, all anyone has to do is look at the carnage and ask, “Is this progress? Where’s utopia?” Are the burning cities, the kneeling mobs, and the terrorized people really leading to utopia?
Jim Jones was the socialist son of a Klansman who exploited and killed hundreds of black people. The Democrats are the socialist party of the Klan who exploited and killed hundreds of thousands of black people. When the Democrats claim to care about black lives, they take them in horrifying numbers."
SDS, WUO, and Black Panthers reborn
Antifa has a hundred-year plan in which they want to transform the United States into exactly the opposite of what it has been. Antifa has rallied an army around its objectives. People who "identify" as straight, white, males are excluded, and are being targeted clearly as the enemy, whom they deem as "fascists" and "colonizers", and whom they seek to eliminate.
Antifa has drawn on the organizing principles and game plan of the SDS, Weather Underground (WUO), and Black Panthers of the 1960s. Like the SDS, WUO, and Black Panthers they seek violent Marxist, and Maoist, revolution. The SDS was a million member band of students, predominantly white, from which a few hardcore, violent radicals were recruited which constituted the Weather Underground. Under Marxist and Maoist theory of communist revolution, the Black Panthers were designated as the spearhead of the revolution, with the predominantly white WUO and SDS as "support" groups.
Copying the 1960s model, Antifa is the modern violent, predominantly white, support group to the spearhead of Marxist revolution, Black Lives Matter. All these groups trace their organization and ideals from the veritable ant heap of American communist front organizations over the past fifty-plus years.
Marxist revolution in the 1960s and 1970s in America failed; however through tutoring and mentoring from oldtime believers, true dedicated Marxist revolutionaries study and learn from their previous failures. The question America faces today is, are the ordinary people who believe in democracy, freedom, and the goodness of America willing to stand up to senseless violence and criminals, and their corporate sponsors, who have the police and taxpaying citizens intimidated? Are Americans in 2020 willing to lay down and be slaves to communism? This is the objective that these community organizers have been working toward for decades.
|"Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."|
The attacks on the family and church are completed. The takeover of education and brainwashing in schools is complete. All that remains is violence in the street, and eliminating the enemies of revolution, which has already occurred in countless nation states on the planet over the past 100 years. Now America faces on its own shores what it has fought to protect other peoples overseas from for the past century.
Color revolutions are not about color
Linda Goudsmit writes:
|Color revolution is a known tactical CIA operation that uses a seemingly spontaneous act as the precipitating event to destabilize a country and effect regime change. Color revolution is what is happening in America, and its front line soldiers are Antifa and Black Lives Matter (BLM).
"America's Own Color Revolution," a June 29, 2020, Geopolitics article explains how "Hundreds of thousands of young Americans are being used as a battering ram to not only topple a U.S. President, but in the process, the very structures of the U.S. Constitutional order."
The organization Black Lives Matter (BLM) is not about black lives. BLM is a Marxist organization disguised as a civil rights organization. Instead of improving race relations, BLM exploits racial tensions to collapse America from within and replace our constitutional republic with socialism/communism. BLM is the ultimate humanitarian hoax being perpetrated on unsuspecting Americans who still believe that BLM cares about black lives. They don't.
Marxism, socialism, and communism are often used interchangeably, but Sandra Campbell clarifies the differences and shows how each builds on the other. "Marxism is the theoretical framework which lays the foundation for the economic and political philosophies of socialism and communism." Communism is the end game. . . . Karl Marx argued that capitalism, with its strict adherence to free market principles, divided people because of competition. He believed communism was the solution."
The failure of Karl Marx's experiment is that in the real world, socialism and communism create the same centralized government with the same tyrannical, binary feudal structure of rulers and ruled. Globalism is centralized government on an internationalized planetary scale.
Now, back to race in America. Of course black lives matter - all lives matter in the United States of America! The foundation of life in the USA is that we all matter - all of us - white, black, blue, red, yellow, young, old, thin, fat, gay, straight, Christian, Jew, Muslim, Buddhist, atheist, etc etc etc. [...]
Our founding fathers rejected the tyranny of the aristocratic attitude that puts monarchs, emperors, oligarchs, caliphs, political elites, Hollywood glitterati, professional athletes, etc etc above the people. Ideologically, our founding fathers rejected the oppressive construct of rulers and ruled. Instead, they created a government of the people, by the people, and for the people. Our forefathers rejected the tyranny of elitism, and embraced the individual freedom and upward mobility of the people. They dreamed the American dream - the opposite of the ruler and ruled nightmare of Marxist socialism, communism, Islamism, and globalism.
Our founding fathers fought for our freedom from the British monarchy and prevailing social pyramid of the few privileged elite at the top ruling their enslaved subjects below. The American War of Independence replaced the binary socio-political structure of feudalism with a threefold system that embraces an upwardly mobile middle class. Our forefathers dreamed a more perfect union of inclusion.
The United States of America is the greatest experiment in individual freedom the world has ever known. "Only in America" is the phrase that captures the possibilities of freedom. For 232 years, United States Presidents tried various methods to achieve the American dream of equal opportunity and upward mobility. Then came Barack Hussein Obama, the anti-American president who tried to fundamentally transform America and kill the American dream.
Barack Obama was the most divisive president in U.S. history. His promise to fundamentally transform the United States was the insidious effort to destroy the American dream, and replace our decentralized constitutional republic with the centralized government of socialism.
What's wrong with socialism?
The problem with socialism, communism, Islamism, and globalism, is that NO LIVES MATTER except the lives of the ruling elite! Citizens' individual rights and freedoms are forfeited to the state. The individual is not valued in collectivism, only the state and what the state deceitfully labels "the greater good" matters.
Obama's eight anti-American presidential years were devoted to weakening the country. Obama's four anti-American post-presidential years were dedicated to overthrowing duly elected America-first President Donald Trump. Obama marketed his Marxist movement as "resistance." Obama's resistance movement is ideologically aligned with Black Lives Matter and Antifa.
BLM and Antifa are Marxist communist organizations leading the color revolution in America, attempting to destabilize the country and effect regime change. Out with America-first President Donald Trump, and in with communist China's puppet, Beijing Joe Biden.
Let's connect the dots and examine the picture that emerges. Follow the money - always follow the money.
John Haywood's June 11, 2020, Breitbart article, "The Complex Funding and Ideology of Black Lives Matter," is very informative. Despite BLM's attempt to present itself as a grassroots, humanitarian, civil rights organization, it is heavily funded by radical leftist corporate sponsors pushing Obama's anti-American Marxist agenda:
BLM's major financial supporters include:
Airbnb – $500,000 to BLM and the NAACP Anastasia Beverly Hills fashions – $1 million pledged, $100,000 donated so far to groups including BLM Bad Robot Productions – film studio involved in Star Trek, Star Wars, and Mission Impossible, $10 million pledged to "anti-racist" groups. BLM among the first recipients BTS, a Korean pop group – $1 million, matching donations from fans Cisco, electronics giant – $5 million to groups including BLM and its own Fighting Racism and Discrimination fund DECIEM cosmetics – $100,000 to NAACP and BLM Democracy Alliance – another Soros-linked group, added BLM to its annual $500 million donor list Door Dash – food delivery company, $500,000 Ford Foundation and Borealis Philanthropy – Left-wing groups that established a $100 million donor fund George Soros' Open Society Foundation – $33 million Glossier cosmetics – $500,000 Pokemon Company – owners of the popular card game and its characters, $100,000 Scopely – mobile phone game developer, $1 million to BLM, NAACP, and Equal Justice Initiative Spanx – undergarment manufacturer, $100,000 to groups including BLM Square Enix computer games – $250,000 to BLM, also matching employee donations Ubisoft computer games – $100,000 to NAACP and BLM The Weeknd – Canadian R&B singer, $250,000 This brings us to public enemy #1, the king of radical leftist Democrats, humanitarian huckster extraordinaire, George Soros—the principal funder of Antifa and BLM through his Open Society Foundation. Antifa and BLM should both be designated as domestic terrorist organizations. Former New York City Police Commissioner Bernie Kirk says, "The FBI should investigate to see who's doing this. Who's behind these groups? Because when you look up the definition of terrorism - threats, intimidation, and extreme violence or violence for political reasons - that's what these people are doing. . . .These aren't protesters. These people are paid radical left-wing anarchists that come to instigate and engage in extreme violence, arson, and looting."
Lew Rockwell's June 21, 2020 video, "The Soros 2020 Color Revolution Explained," is very instructive:
"They [Antifa and BLM] are created to disrupt and to continue the sowing of division. And in connected news earlier this year, Mr. Soros has launched his open societies University Network with a $1 billion gift and he will thus continue to help mold the thoughts of young people in the increasingly stifled halls of academia worldwide long after his death. While there is much back and forth, as to whether Mr. Soros has paid out of pocket for the mysterious flats of bricks conveniently left for looters and rioters to use in the recent round of violence, arson, looting and murder, it doesn't really matter.
"He has for decades helped build the infrastructure, the organization, and the command-and-control that can immediately be fielded, once a single case of police brutality is caught on video and within a few days, have cities put to the torch with elected government officials bending the knee to violent mobs while the corporate mainstream media cheers it all on from the sidelines."
Why are these corporate sponsors and radical leftist organizations so eager to support Antifa and BLM? Color revolutions and war on America are expensive, and the corporations who rely on cheap Chinese communist labor to manufacture their goods need Trump OUT.
America-first President Donald. J. Trump is the existential enemy of globalism, socialism, Islamism, and communism. He is committed to Americanism, American sovereignty, the U.S. Constitution, and the American dream. The enemies of America must remove America-first President Donald Trump in order to fundamentally transform America into socialism and then communism.
BLM and Antifa soldiers need money and materials to launch the next phase of their Marxist revolution after President Trump is reelected - armed insurrection. Marxist leader Angela Davis warned in a Vanity Fair interview that, "the violent BLM and Antifa protests across the country are the early stages of a far larger far-left 'revolution.'" Then what happens?
Then the unholy alliance of America's enemies including Marxists, leftists, socialists, globalists, Islamists, and communists will battle each other for dominance, unless they are denied ascendancy in November 2020. VOTER BEWARE!
All lives matter in Trump's constitutional America. Only elite lives matter in the 2020 radical leftist Democrat party.
The Alliance for Global Justice (AFGJ, sometimes styled AfGJ) is an organizing group that serves as a fiscal sponsor to numerous left-wing initiatives, among them Refuse Fascism and Stop Mass Incarceration. The group describes itself as “anti-capitalist,” opposed to the principles of liberal democracy and individual rights, and favoring a “multi-polar” world order with powerful rivals to American international primacy.
The organization provides “fiscal sponsorship” to groups advocating numerous foreign and domestic far-left and extreme-left causes, including eliminating the State of Israel, supporting convicted violent leftist extremists, and advancing various labor union efforts.
Alliance for Global Justice has received substantial funding from organizations often claiming to be the mainstream of the center-left. The Open Society Foundations, Tides Foundation, Arca Foundation, Surdna Foundation, Public Welfare Foundation, and the Brightwater Fund have all made contributions to AFGJ. AFGJ has also received substantial contributions through donor-advised funds, which allow donors to anonymize contributions which might otherwise be disclosed using an intermediary foundation.
In addition to more general left-of-center organizations, AFGJ has taken money from foundations associated with the extreme left. The Foundation for Deep Ecology, an extremist environmentalist funder, has provided $30,000 to AFGJ. The group has also received funding from the left-wing Ben and Jerry's Foundation, the anti-Israeli Firedoll Foundation, and the left-wing Hill-Snowdon Foundation.
Labor unions are also substantial contributors to AFGJ and its sponsored projects. In 2016, the SEIU reported a contribution to AFGJ, while numerous other unions have funded AFGJ projects United Students Against Sweatshops and US Labor Against the War.
BLM/DNC money laundering
- See also: Money laundering
Raheem Kassam and Gatewaypundit exposed Black Lives Matter as a money laundering scheme for the Democratic National Committee. On the BLM homepage, which features a “Defund The Police” petition front and center, if a user chooses to donate, they're rerouted to a site hosted by ActBlue, the DNC's official payment portal. ActBlue claims to be tax exempt organization and all donations to it are tax-deductible. The terms and conditions also link to ActBlue and mention “Campaign Finance Laws”. Joe Biden is a top beneficiary of the ActBlue's fundraising efforts.
ActBlue contributions comprise 99.64 percent of all funds raised for the “Biden for President” entity and the total is nearly 773 times greater than the group with the second-highest donation sum. As of May 21, 2020, the organization has donated $119,253,857 to the “Biden for President” effort.
In response, the Democrats note that ActBlue is a fundraising gateway platform which each funding campaign maintaining separate accounts. So that even if the political camapaigns of Democratic candidates make up the vast majority of ActBlue's revenues, each campaign accounts for the funds that it raises separately with the Federal Election Commission, and that funds raised by the BLM-related campaigns were paid directly to those organizations.
Bail fund scam
The Minnesota Freedom Fund said it's spent “well over” $200,000 in bailing protesters and rioters out of jail — despite receiving more than $30 million in donations from Biden and Harris' fundraising efforts. The MFF issued a statement:
“One week ago we were a small bail fund struggling to get anyone to listen about the harms of cash bail and pre-trial detention. We are now flooded with resources and we are going to take a beat while we marshal those. We have some big plays in mind.”
The donors demanded their money back. It is illegal for a non-profit organization to raise money under one pretext and to divert those funds to other uses.
The Louisville Bail Inititative, another Soros-connected entity, supplied riot gear to alleged demonstrators in a riot wherein two police officers were shot.
Campus "Black Life" Crowdsourcing
As a means of "virtue signaling", students on several campuses started crowdsourcing fundraises from BLM-related causes. "Rice University for Black Life" was the first such effort. It raised $93,362 to benefit four organizations including Black Lives Matter Houston. Cornell University then followed raising $118,136. In the last few days of Cornell's campaign, the Cornell Black Alumni Association, a 501(c)(3) non-profit, became involved so as to make donations tax deductible. However, the CBAA failed to register its solicitation with New York State. Cornell President Martha Pollack and VP Ryan Lombardi both donated. With the funds being delivered to the CBAA, the original four beneficiaries became subject to change.
- See also: Obama FISA abuse
In an interview with Roland Martin in 2015, Rep. Maxine Waters said:
Roland Martin: Come 2016 that’s it.
Maxine Waters: Well, you know, I don’t know. And I think some people are missing something here. The president [Obama] has put in place an organization that contains a kind of database that no one has seen before in life. That’s going to be very very powerful, and whoever…(crosstalk)
Roland Martin (interrupts): In terms of Organizing for America that he’s now shifted to a 501(c)4.Maxine Waters: That’s right. That’s right. And that database will have information about everything on every individual in ways that its never been done before and whoever runs on the Democratic ticket will have to deal with that…it’s very powerful what he’s leaving in place.
The New York Post reported in early 2017:
When former President Barack Obama said he was “heartened” by anti-Trump protests, he was sending a message of approval to his troops. Troops? Yes, Obama has an army of agitators — numbering more than 30,000 — who will fight his Republican successor at every turn of his historic presidency. And Obama will command them from a bunker less than two miles from the White House.
In what’s shaping up to be a highly unusual post-presidency, Obama isn’t just staying behind in Washington. He’s working behind the scenes to set up what will effectively be a shadow government to not only protect his threatened legacy, but to sabotage the incoming administration and its popular “America First” agenda. He’s doing it through a network of leftist nonprofits led by Organizing for Action. Normally you’d expect an organization set up to support a politician and his agenda to close up shop after that candidate leaves office, but not Obama’s OFA. Rather, it’s gearing up for battle, with a growing war chest and more than 250 offices across the country.Since Donald Trump’s election, this little-known but well-funded protesting arm has beefed up staff and ramped up recruitment of young liberal activists, declaring on its website, “We’re not backing down.” Determined to salvage Obama’s legacy, it’s drawing battle lines on immigration, ObamaCare, race relations and climate change.
While Obama worried that Trump was now president, he left enough swamp rats in DC to keep his operation running. Still, he was forced to have a more hands-on approach to OFA than intended. The article continues:
Obama is intimately involved in OFA operations and even tweets from the group’s account. In fact, he gave marching orders to OFA foot soldiers following Trump’s upset victory.
“It is fine for everybody to feel stressed, sad, discouraged,” he said in a conference call from the White House. “But get over it.” He demanded they “move forward to protect what we’ve accomplished.” “Now is the time for some organizing,” he said. “So don’t mope.” Far from sulking, OFA activists helped organize anti-Trump marches across US cities, some of which turned into riots. After Trump issued a temporary ban on immigration from seven terror-prone Muslim nations, the demonstrators jammed airports, chanting: “No ban, no wall, sanctuary for all!” Run by old Obama aides and campaign workers, federal tax records show “nonpartisan” OFA marshals 32,525 volunteers nationwide. Registered as a 501(c)(4), it doesn’t have to disclose its donors, but they’ve been generous. OFA has raised more than $40 million in contributions and grants since evolving from Obama’s campaign organization Obama for America in 2013.OFA, in IRS filings, says it trains young activists to develop “organizing skills.” Armed with Obama’s 2012 campaign database, OFA plans to get out the vote for Democratic candidates it’s grooming to win back Congress and erect a wall of resistance to Trump at the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue.
Obama told aides that the nationwide riots following the death of George Floyd are “a tailor-made moment” to help his former vice president Joe Biden defeat Donald Trump.
- See also: 2020 Presidential election
As Bernie Sanders rose in the polls, leftist violence escalated.
- A Bernie supporter tried to burn down GOP HQ in California.
- A Leftist attempted voter intimidation and suppression at a Trump registration event, deliberately driving his vehicle through it.
- A Leftist wanted to "Slit Republican throats" at a voter registration table.
- An aide to Democrat Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham vandalized GOP Headquarters in New Mexico.
- A retired cop was punched in the face when his red hat triggered a leftist.
The Washington Times reported:
Activists of the far-left Antifa movement began planning to foment a nationwide anti-government insurgency as early as November  as the U.S. presidential campaign season kicked off in earnest....“Antifa’s actions represent a hard break with the long tradition of a peaceful political process in the United States,” said former National Security Council staff member Rich Higgins. “Their Marxist ideology seeks not only to influence elections in the short term, but to destroy the use of elections as the determining factor in political legitimacy.” Added Joe Myers, a former Defense Intelligence Agency official and counterinsurgency expert, “President Trump’s election and revitalization of America are a threat to Antifa’s nihilist goals. They are fomenting this violence to create havoc, despair and to target the Trump campaign for defeat in 2020.”
- See also: 2020 Democrat issues
The Democrat Convention originally scheduled to held in Milwaukee was cancelled. A virtual convention in which the Politburo nominated Joe Biden was held instead. The virtual convention was widely panned as one of the most despicable displays of hate and divisiveness in American political history.
Democrat community organizer Kyle Jurek vowed in January, before primary voting began, that “If Bernie doesn’t get the nomination, or it goes to the second round at the DNC convention, f–ing Milwaukee will burn. It’ll start in Milwaukee, and then when the police push back on that, other cities will just f–ing (explosion sound).” Jurek also said “We’re going to make 1978  look like a f–ing Girl Scout f–ing cookout. The cops are going to be the ones that are getting f–ing beaten in Milwaukee. They’re going to call out the National Guard for that s–t. I promise you that.” Jurek aligned himself with Antifa, saying that Trump supporters are “scared f–ing senseless of anti-fascists” and that “the only thing that fascists understand is violence," adding "There’s a reason Josef Stalin had gulags” and that “gulags were actually meant for, like, reeducation.” “I mean, we don’t have a lot of time left, we have to save f–ing human civilization.” Speaker Nancy Pelosi has echoed similar comments and has advocated incivility and violence against American citizens.
Federal Election Commission records show that Kyle Jurek was paid by the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC) during the 2018 Midterm elections.
In Milwaukee a prominent Black community leader and Trump supporter was assassinated.
- See also: Biden Putsch
Biden Putsch organizers called for riots beginning Election night, November 3, 2020, using their trademark Marxist coded language.
almost every strategy to protect the democratic process is dependent on mass mobilization, and in particular, on people taking peacefully to the streets in large numbers, potentially for an extended period. Large, base-building groups on the progressive side will need to anchor this strategy, but their success will likely depend on supporting and resourcing new and emerging racial justice leaders, many of whom are not affiliated with formal institutions and coalitions.
"People taking peacefully to the streets" is language intended to recruit children, mothers, the elderly, and peaceful minority civil rights protesters to march in the front line as cannon fodder and human shields for anarchists and Marxists behind them who toss Molotov cocktails at police, set diversionary fires, and smash windows to set off looting. "Emerging racial justice leaders" are spontaneous mob leaders who then must be either recruited into the Marxist hierarchy, compromised or blackmailed, or otherwise neutralized if they resist the agenda of the overall Marxist movement.
A key element to understanding Marxism is to know what "trained Marxists" already know, and that is, in large crowds otherwise ordinary rational people are capable of doing things that as an individual they would never imagine. The trained Marxist uses this incitement to mob mentality to sacrifice innocent "peaceful protesters" to gain power for themselves.
|“||With malice toward none, with charity for all, with firmness in the right as God gives us to see the right, let us strive on to finish the work we are in, to bind up the nation's wounds, to care for him who shall have borne the battle and for his widow and his orphan, to do all which may achieve and cherish a just and lasting peace among ourselves and with all nations.||”|
—Republican President Abraham Lincoln shortly before accepting the surrender of Democrat rebels at Appamattox
After the DOJ's motion to dismiss bogus charges in the Obamagate scandal and awaiting final action by the judge, Deep State POW Gen. Michael Flynn was able to issue a communique:
|If the United States wants to survive the onslaught of socialism, if we are to continue to enjoy self-government. To secure the God-given individual blessings of liberty to ourselves, to our families, then good Americans must accept that each has a moral obligation to participate in the political life of our country.|
The art and exercise of self governance requires active participation. Voting matters but it is only a part-time engagement of the American citizenry and doesn't go far enough if we are to survive as a constitutional republic. I want to see more of our Veteran and Law Enforcement communities become involved in the political life of America. We are a participatory experiment in governing. Without a greater commitment, we will continue our slide into the abyss of socialism.
And we must not be intimidated by the smear campaigns that will most certainly come with greater and more active participation. We will only keep America if we dedicate ourselves to freedom's victory over the socialist monster by our good citizen's accepting greater responsibility.
I am not done.
After the Nike store was raided, Curtis Sliwa and the Guardian Angels guarded a Footlocker store where they were vastly outnumbered. Sneakers are like currency on the street. Progressive leftists were trying to get into the Footlocker store because it contained limited edition Nike sneakers. Leftists tried to get past the Guardian Angels three times, each time with a bigger group of rioters. In the third attack, Sliwa suffered a fractured jaw when he was hit with a hammer and another Guardian Angel suffered a broken eye socket and broken nose.
|“The police had been told to stand down. I said to the cops, ‘How do you allow this? We’re not standing down. We’re making a stand.’ ”|
Dan Bongino told the House Judiciary Committee,
|"We can, and should, commit to police accountability without shredding the thin wall between civilization and chaos.... please stop this defund the police abomination before someone gets hurt."|
Author Lloyd Marcus noted:
|"Leftists do not give a rat’s derriere about black empowerment or black lives. They view blacks as useful idiots towards transforming America into their socialist/communist utopia in which anything goes sexually.
A huge elephant in the room is how long will the white majority tolerate being repeatedly poked in the eye with a hot poker of racial hate by BLM; demanded to kneel in worship to blacks? While claiming to be against racial hate, leftists are intentionally generating such hate. They believe voters will blame Trump and vote against him in November.
Evidence that leftists are lying about America being eternally racist is everywhere for anyone willing to see it. Eager to heal our nation from the wounds of slavery and racial discrimination, white America excitedly allowed a black man to bypass the usual vetting process for a presidential candidate. They gifted Obama two terms in the White House. Naive whites believed electing a black president would usher in a new era in which they could never be called “racist” again. Democrats and fake news media used Obama’s skin-color as a bludgeon to beat Republicans into submission, giving Obama free rein to implement their agenda to transform America into a socialist nation.
Here’s another example of the good-hearted nature and generosity of the American people. Fake news media and Democrats promoted the lie that Republicans and white America did not care about the victims of Hurricane Katrina because they were mostly black. The truth is U.S. donors opened their hearts, giving $4.2 billion to victims of Katrina which is believed to be the highest amount ever....
I would love for the Tea Party buses to roll again. Frankly, thus far, the funding is simply not there. Yes, I have been contacted by concerned Americans who are eager to donate. However, a tour needs a major donor to get the ball rounding.
While we struggle to find funding for a bus tour to inspire and encourage Trump’s base, BLM has a war-chest of mega-millions to destroy America and block Trump’s reelection. There is something terribly wrong with this picture.
Another thing causing my head to explode is of the pandering to BLM… an evil and demonic hate group. In compliance with BLM, pastors are telling their white congregations to own up to their white privilege. My response is, “Stop it! Stop falling for leftists’ bogus guilt-trip.”
Dennis Prager wrote in The Dehumanization Of Blacks,
|“If you take black and white left-wing rhetoric seriously, blacks are not human beings like members of other races…They are first and foremost black; they are human beings defined before anything else by their color — not their humanity, their personality, their character, their mind or their heart…So much so that, according to white and black leftists, if you dissent from this racist view, you are now labeled racist”|
Retired General Paul Vallely wrote,
|"It became clear to many of us that the Obama administration (with some help from Bill Clinton’s presidency) had seeded the Pentagon with leftist generals whose allegiance was to the Deep State, to cultural leftism, and to the infamous and profitable “military industrial complex” that Eisenhower warned about in 1961. In only five years, Obama had conducted a major Pentagon purge, firing almost 200 senior officers who held the old-fashioned belief that the military exists to protect America and should not be a social justice institution with limited firepower.
The upper-level officers who remained were hardcore Democrats. Several were assigned to our Military academies at US Military Academy at West Point, The Naval and Air Force Academies, bringing their liberal, left-wing philosophies with them. All the above says there is something rotten happening in the Pentagon. The implications are not just in the past. They are also in the future. Michael Anton has written the best article spelling out the fact that the Democrats are openly planning a coup if Biden doesn’t win. One of the crucial points about this planned coup is that the Democrats have been explicit about military involvement. [...]
“Enough is enough” America! The Deep State is still filled with anti-Trump political appointees, senior Generals and Admirals and staffers, who need to be removed from the ranks. Patriotic Americans know in their hearts what is needed to keep the Republic from crumbling. We have a President now who fights for them and this great country and will not permit anarchists and Socialists to destroy what our forefathers created.
We recommend that the President convene a meeting immediately at the Pentagon to be attended by the senior Defense leaders, Secretaries and four-star Generals and Admirals. The President can then determine and sound out their concerns. He can, then, determine their loyalty and commitment to the Trump team. Those that cannot commit to the President should be asked to submit their resignations by close of business. Selected Retired Generals and Admirals who are apart of a Trump coup should be called back to Active Duty and tried by Court Martial.
The laughable Atlantic article about Trump disrespecting the military was intended not just to get military votes on November 3 , but to get military coup participants after November 3. Critical Race Theory training and eight years of Obama’s social justice policies appear to have shifted many of the enlisted ranks from strong conservatives to equally strong Democrats.
Former Reagan Undersecretary of the Treasury Paul Craig Roberts noted,
|"The March Through the Institutions Has Set the Stage for a Color Revolution. The public schools, and probably also the private ones, are teaching your children self-loathing and loathing of you, their parents. The goal of critical race theory and associated activism, now being taught to five-year olds, is to motivate white children to despise their systemic racist parents and be good Antifa members. Vote Democrat and bring on more such social justice.
The same thing is occurring in the federal government. President Trump ordered a halt to the Obama-regime-initiated anti-white propaganda forced down the throats of white federal employees, but the State Department, Environmental Protection Agency (which no longer protects the environment), and the Veterans Administration openly defy President Trump’s order. Anti-white propagandists, not President Trump, control the federal government.
While the military/security complex focused the white population on “foreign enemies,” domestic enemies seized control of American institutions. No people can survive such total insouciance.
Leftwing racists attack statue of Mexican colonizer
In Albuquerque, Antifa fascists attempt to tear down a statue of Juan de Oñate, the first Spanish Governor General of Nuevo Mexico. One rioter was shot when the mob attacked and threaten to murder a citizen. Brandon Morse of Red State summarized the state of chaos leftists created in America:
|Time and again, Antifa have pushed intimidation and violence upon the innocent Americans. They have threatened us, torn down and burned our businesses, showed up at our homes, and even conducted hostile takeovers of city blocks.
Collectively speaking, Americans are peaceful people who will try every non-violent solution before we, ourselves, resort to any kind of violence. It’s the way we’ve done things before our nation’s founding. Even our most famous moments of defiance of authority were incredibly polite. But Americans have also proved that once the sleeping giant is awakened, whoever is on the receiving end of its wrath will suffer. Whatever we do in return is going to hurt and it’s going to hurt badly....
Antifa, despite being made up of middle-class white kids, may not have understood this as its playbooks and historical knowledge all seem to be imported from nations that fell to communism. It’s not concerned with American history or how it’s people really think or act. Perhaps they thought that this “revolutionary” attitude and the violent, destructive methods that came with it were really going to pave the way for a systemic shift to the hard-left.
They probably moved with all confidence seeing as how their extremist actions rarely resulted in any real punishment. Hell, they were taught they could conduct hostile takeovers of a section of an entire city and the authorities would back off....
Antifa’s real power lies in how well it can sell the idea that it’s a powerful group, but has no real power to begin with. It’s “revolution” is a silly idea bandied about by bored rich kids who are led by the nose by bitter college professors and special interest grifters.
- See also: Operation Legend
On April 2, 2020, the website of the International Department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China published an open letter which, according to the official CCP propaganda outlet Xinhua, at least 230 political parties from more than 100 countries endorsed or re-published the letter. The CPUSA was one such party. The letter calls for,
"all countries to further foster the global governance outlook of achieving shared growth through discussion and collaboration and to support the leading role of the United Nations and the World Health Organization."
Project Veritas has provided evidence of DSA infiltration and subversion into the federal government.
In the wake of the nationwide destruction caused by leftwing rioters, President Trump tweeted,
"80% of the RIOTERS in Minneapolis last night were from OUT OF STATE. They are harming businesses (especially African American small businesses), homes, and the community of good, hardworking Minneapolis residents who want peace, equality, and to provide for their families."
U.S. Attorney General Bill Barr issued a statement:
The outrage of our national community about what happened to George Floyd in Minneapolis is real and legitimate....In many places, it appears the violence is planned, organized, and driven by anarchistic and far left extremists, using Antifa-like tactics, many of whom travel from out of state to promote the violence. ...In that regard, it is a federal crime to cross state lines or to use interstate facilities to incite or participate in violent rioting. We will enforce these laws.”
Tucker Carlson and Steven Crowder have accused President Trump and Republicans of taking insufficient actions against the rioters.
- See also: Insurrection Act
On September 2, 2020, President Trump issued a memorandum entitled “Memorandum on Reviewing Funding to State and Local Government Recipients That Are Permitting Anarchy, Violence, and Destruction in American Cities.” The memorandum stated,
“When state and local leaders impede their own law enforcement officers and agencies from doing their jobs, it endangers innocent citizens who deserve to be protected, including those who are trying to peacefully assemble and protest,” said Attorney General William P. Barr. “We cannot allow federal tax dollars to be wasted when the safety of the citizenry hangs in the balance. It is my hope that the cities identified by the Department of Justice today will reverse course and become serious about performing the basic function of government and start protecting their own citizens.”
Criteria for evaluating each city is below:
- Whether a jurisdiction forbids the police force from intervening to restore order amid widespread or sustained violence or destruction.
- Whether a jurisdiction has withdrawn law enforcement protection from a geographical area or structure that law enforcement officers are lawfully entitled to access but have been officially prevented from accessing or permitted to access only in exceptional circumstances, except when law enforcement officers are briefly withheld as a tactical decision intended to resolve safely and expeditiously a specific and ongoing unlawful incident posing an imminent threat to the safety of individuals or law enforcement officers.
- Whether a jurisdiction disempowers or defunds police departments.
- Whether a jurisdiction unreasonably refuses to accept offers of law enforcement assistance from the Federal Government.
- Any other related factors the Attorney General deems appropriate.
On September 21, 2020, the Department of Justice identified New York, Seattle, and Portland, Oregon as anarchist jurisdictions.
New York City
- Shootings in New York City have been on the rise since looting and protests began on or about May 28, 2020. For July 2020, shootings increased from 88 to 244, an increase of 177% over July 2019. In August 2020, shootings increased from 91 to 242, a 166% increase over August 2019.
- While the city faced increased unrest, gun violence, and property damage, the New York City Council cut $1 billion from NYPD's FY21 budget.
- The budget resulted in the cancellation of the new police recruiting class, cuts to overtime spending, and the transfer of certain police functions, including school safety, out of the NYPD.
- Meanwhile, the Manhattan and Brooklyn District Attorneys have declined to prosecute charges of disorderly conduct and unlawful assembly arising from the protests, and the District Attorneys in Queens and the Bronx have declined to prosecute other protest-related charges.
- Both Mayor de Blasio and Governor Andrew Cuomo have forcefully rejected federal law enforcement support.
- In September 2020 Portland marked 100 consecutive nights of protests marred by vandalism, chaos, and even killing.
- Those bent on violence regularly started fires, threw projectiles at law enforcement officers, and destroyed property. Numerous law enforcement officers, among others, suffered injury.
- Shootings increased by more than 140% in June and July 2020 compared to the same period last year.
- In the midst of this violence, the Portland City Council cut $15 million from the police bureau, eliminating 84 positions. Crucially, the cuts included the Gun Violence Reduction Team, which investigates shootings, and several positions from the police team that responds to emergency incidents.
- In August, Portland Mayor Wheeler sent a letter to President Trump expressly rejecting the Administration's offer of federal law enforcement to stop the violent protests.
- For nearly a month, starting in June, the City of Seattle permitted anarchists and activists to seize six square blocks of the city's Capitol Hill neighborhood, naming their new enclave the “Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone” (CHAZ) and then the “Capitol Hill Occupied Protest” (CHOP).
- Law enforcement and fire fighters were precluded from entering the territory. The Seattle Police Department was ordered to abandon their precinct within the CHOP.
- Person-related crime in the CHOP increased 525% from the same period of time in the same area the year before, including by Mayor Durkan's own count “two additional homicides, 6 additional robberies, and 16 additional aggravated assaults (to include 2 additional non-fatal shootings).”
- The CHOP was allowed to stand for nearly a month, during which time two teenagers were shot and killed in the zone.
- The Seattle City Council, Mayor Durkan, and Washington Governor Jay Inslee publicly rejected federal involvement in law enforcement activities within the city of Seattle.
2020 Marxist insurrection timeline
- See also: 2020 Marxist insurrection timeline
- 2019 Chilean State of Emergency
- Obama riots
- Aaron Danielson
- Blue state Civil War
- ↑ https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/local/protests/this-is-not-a-kumbaya-organizers-of-expect-us-say-they-want-change-not-just-outward-showings-of-unity/63-06426b68-d009-434c-b65d-8b76f148ff74
- ↑ NFAC, an alleged armed militant Black militia group advocating for slave reparations, are said to be paid actors from more than one source. NFAC shot 3 of its own members in Louisville in July 2020.
- ↑ *https://twitter.com/Public_Citizen/status/1266776797301166088
*Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez promoted a fundraiser for the Antifa terrorist organization.
- ↑ https://gellerreport.com/2020/08/radical-hate-rep-ayanna-pressley-calls-for-unrest-in-the-streets-targeting-republicans.html/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/chiIIum/status/1299077701916073984
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dhs-chief-pelosi-federal-law-enforcement-stormtroopers
- ↑ https://whyy.org/articles/gop-assemblyman-n-j-gov-murphy-broke-own-order-marching-in-protests/
- ↑ https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/news-wrap-mayor-of-portland-oregon-asks-for-cease-fire
- ↑ https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/jul/29/trump-officials-portland-oregon-governor-protests
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/17/louise-lucas-virginia-democrat-hit-felony-charges-/
- ↑ https://newstalk1130.iheart.com/featured/common-sense-central/content/2020-08-10-why-was-a-state-rep-at-the-mob-attack-on-a-police-officers-home/
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/federal-judge-rejects-oregons-efforts-to-block-federal-arrests-of-portland-protesters_3438057.html
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/cities-burn-but-none-dare-call-it-communist-insurrection_3371302.html
- ↑ https://www.newsweek.com/majority-americans-support-calling-military-assist-police-during-nationwide-unrest-polling-shows-1508210
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/JordanPeterson/comments/hk3em1/can_someone_please_explain_to_me_all_these_chaz/
- ↑ https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2020/06/01/davenport-iowa-rioting-two-people-shot-dead-police-officers-ambushed/5306484002/
- ↑ https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/07/06/media-finally-acknowledged-that-man-who-hit-protesters-on-highway-is-black-likely-not-a-white-supremacist/
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/30/us-sees-710-additional-homicides-and-2800-more-shootings-attributed-to-minneapolis-effect-978986
*Lee Keltner was murdered by an Antifa terrorist working for NBC News; https://bigleaguepolitics.com/revealed-charged-denver-shooter-matthew-dolloffs-left-wing-facebook-posts/
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/us/deadly-unrest-people-have-died-amid-george-floyd-protests-across-us
- ↑ https://www.odmp.org/officer/24695-sergeant-damon-gutzwiller
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/07/05/say-their-names-20-people-killed-in-the-george-floyd-riots-n592577
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/07/14/family-of-1-year-old-who-was-shot-and-killed-do-baby-lives-matter/
- ↑ Multiple references:
- Republican Campaign Aide Murdered in Minneapolis — Staffer for Lacy Johnson Who Is Running Against Ilhan Omar Shot Dead in Drive-By Shooting
- Campaign staffer, 17, for Ilhan Omar's Republican congressional opponent is shot and killed in Minneapolis
- Teenage campaign staffer for Ilhan Omar's opponent killed in Minneapolis shooting
- Ilhan Omar’s GOP challenger shocked after campaign aides shot in random drive-by, teen staffer dies
- Suspect arrested in murder of 17-year-old staffer of GOP challenger to Ilhan Omar
- ↑ https://100percentfedup.com/prominent-black-trump-supporter-shot-to-death-in-milwaukee-hours-after-pro-trump-interview/
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/06/08/more-than-700-officers-injured-in-george-floyd-protests-across-us/
- ↑ https://creativedestructionmedia.com/analysis/2020/05/28/the-last-7-days-media-and-the-reckless-push-for-race-war/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=254536622291839
- ↑ https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/nypd-violent-acts-planned-in-advance/2440865/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/churches-burned-and-vandalized-in-riots
- ↑ https://youtu.be/KN4f4o0563U
- ↑ https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/07/portland-antifa-moms-provide-human-shield-against-federal-law-enforcement/
- ↑ https://heavy.com/news/2020/07/portland-protester-video-baby/
- ↑ https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/07/23/watch-tiny-little-kids-led-to-portland-federal-courthouse-encouraged-to-use-vile-curses-against-police/
- ↑ https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/07/portland-antifa-blm-baby-shield/
- ↑ https://summit.news/2020/06/04/riot-death-toll-now-higher-than-total-deaths-of-unarmed-black-people-for-whole-of-2019/
- ↑ https://www.lifezette.com/2020/08/george-floyd-died-of-drug-overdose-bodycam-footage-shows-him-ingesting-fatal-amount-of-drugs-cops-lawyers-contend/
- ↑ https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/30/opinion/george-floyd-police-funding.html?action=click&module=RelatedLinks&pgtype=Article
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/06/04/former-hillary-clinton-spokesman-calls-for-defunding-police/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/trqqiAw--tA
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2020/07/13/go-to-hell-gardner-family-slain-toddler-tells-killers/
- ↑ 41.0 41.1 41.2 41.3 https://dcdirtylaundry.com/black-lives-matter-upgrades-rules-of-engagement-roe-to-shoot-people-in-vehicles-protester-shoots-unarmed-elderly-man-in-a-vehicle-chaz-security-opens-f/
- ↑ 42.0 42.1 42.2 https://www.cbs46.com/news/shooting-leaves-8-year-old-girl-dead-on-university-avenue-police-investigate/article_3de6674c-be41-11ea-8e33-2b7eacb8bee8.html
- ↑ https://deepclips.com/clip/4951/insurrection-pallets-of-bricks-are-being-pre-staged-in-flashpoint-cities-across-the-country#top
- ↑ https://twitter.com/SpeakerPelosi/status/1284294427654197248
- ↑ https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/06/405-law-enforcement-officers-were-injured-black-daniel-greenfield/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/499214-african-american-figures-slam-biden-on-you-aint-black-comments
- ↑ https://youtu.be/GaTv5FQHqVw
- ↑ https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/police-identify-8-year-old-girl-killed-in-atlanta-4th-of-july-shooting
- ↑ https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2020/05/25/joe-biden-you-aint-black-racism-trump-column/5254434002/
- ↑ https://www.nbc.com/americas-got-talent/credits/host/terry-crews
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/election/tyler-o-neil/2020/06/18/terry-crews-slams-biden-warns-against-black-supremacy-n545003
- ↑ https://legalinsurrection.com/2020/02/michael-moore-goes-ballistic-on-dnc-for-changing-debate-rules-for-bloomberg/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/HNgrTu1YhuU
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/news/2020/06/04/police-groups-joe-biden-300222
- ↑ https://www.jacobinmag.com/2018/08/biden-crime-mass-incarceration-police-prisons
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/08/outrage-at-democrats-wearing-kente-cloth-during-moment-of-silence-so-woke-it-actually-feels-racist/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/obianuju/status/1270053042340139008
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/figures-democrats-wore-kente-cloth-honor-geoge-floyd-fabric-ashanti-slave-traders/
- ↑ http://ultimatehistoryproject.com/kente-cloth-and-the-history-of-the-ashanti-people.html
- ↑ Alfred Burdon Ellis, , The Tshi-speaking peoples of the Gold Coast of West Africa Template:Webarchive, 1887. p. 290
- ↑ Rodriguez, Junius P. The Historical Encyclopedia of World Slavery, Volume 1, 1997. p. 53.
- ↑ https://www.blackpast.org/global-african-history/ashanti-empire-asante-kingdom-18th-late-19th-century/
- ↑ Johann Gottlieb Christaller, Ashanti Proverbs: (the primitive ethics of a savage people), 1916, pp. 119-20.
- ↑ History of the Ashanti Empire. Template:Webarchive
- ↑ https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/06/16/fact-check-kente-cloths-have-ties-west-african-slave-trade/5345941002/
- ↑ https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/central-park-karen
- ↑ https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/05/29/van-jones-george-floyd-white-liberal-hillary-clinton-supporter-sot-newday.cnn
- ↑ https://hotair.com/archives/ed-morrissey/2020/05/29/msnbc-reporter-front-burning-liquor-store-protest-not-generally-speaking-unruly/
- ↑ https://www.lawofficer.com/neck-hold-used-by-minneapolis-officer-was-approved-by-department-policy/
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://archive.is/Avjb5
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1265906786541830144
- ↑ https://youtu.be/vtzsYFs-2Qc
- ↑ Creegan, Jim (22 March 2018). Walking the Tightrope.
- ↑ https://jacobinmag.com/2020/05/george-floyd-minneapolis-uprising-police-brutality/
- ↑ https://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/para/antifa.htm
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/Minneapolis/comments/gs6jwn/the_real_face_of_the_instigators_in_minneapolis/
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=2646114418996236
- ↑ https://streamable.com/6fouwt
- ↑ https://www.fox9.com/news/twin-cities-mayors-vast-majority-of-violent-rioters-are-from-out-of-state
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2018/01/04/keith-ellison-invites-antifa-to-the-party/
- ↑ https://www.mprnews.org/story/2006/06/22/ellisonprofile
- ↑ 83.0 83.1 https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2020/05/28/peaceful-black-protester-shuts-down-antifa-after-they-tried-to-get-violent/
- ↑ https://www.startribune.com/charges-boogaloo-bois-fired-on-mpls-precinct-shouted-justice-for-floyd/572843802/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2020/05/28/minneapolis-mayor-to-rioters-please-practice-social-distancing-wear-masks/
- ↑ https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/2020/05/29/body-language-minneapolis-riots-mayor-jacob-frey/
- ↑ https://www.waynedupree.com/2020/05/mn-gov-mobilizes-national-guard/
- ↑ https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/500268-st-paul-mayor-says-arrested-protesters-were-from-out-of-state
- ↑ http://archive.is/QNWOS
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MinneapolisPD/status/1267306513594494977
- ↑ http://www.citypages.com/news/minneapolis-city-council-members-consider-disbanding-the-police/570993291
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20210107233625/https://streamable.com/dxmc0w
- ↑ https://www.startribune.com/mayor-frey-seeks-federal-state-aid-for-mpls-as-early-estimate-shows-at-least-55m-in-damages/570984542/
- ↑ 94.0 94.1 D Greenfield, "Somali Muslim Gets Probation for School Arson During BLM Riots", FPM, Feb 6, 2022.
May 28, 2020, the Gordon Parks High School in St. Paul, Minnesota, suffered damage due to fire and vandalism...Surveillance cameras inside the school captured footage of ABDI and another individual intentionally setting a fire in the cafeteria. The footage shows ABDI reaching through a broken glass door and pouring a clear liquid from a white container on the floor of the cafeteria. ABDI then entered the cafeteria and poured more clear liquid onto the floor and into a trashcan. ABDI ignited a fire in the trashcan using a liquid-soaked garment...I wonder what the penalty for arson in Somali might be.
- ↑ Department of Justice, U.S. Attorney’s Office District of Minnesota, Tuesday, June 30, 2020, Maplewood Man Charged With Arson Of St. Paul High School. 
- ↑ Sayantani Nath, "Mohamed Hussein Abdi: Outrage as BLM protester who tried to set school on fire gets no jail time," Meaww, Feb 6, 2020.
- ↑ Amy Klobuchar Blames the Bill of Rights, NY Sun, May 30, 2020.
- ↑ http://www.startribune.com/activists-call-on-amy-klobuchar-to-withdraw-over-2003-murder-case/567397292/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1s0W1-ILBT4
- ↑ https://www.axios.com/2020-presidential-election-joe-biden-stacey-abrams-vp-54472f8f-5bb2-4d1f-bc7c-0544a09ebba5.html
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/05/02/the-powerful-female-democrats-angling-for-biden-administration-hjobs/
- ↑ https://theminnesotasun.com/2018/11/04/minneapolis-police-make-final-plea-dont-vote-for-gang-attorney-keith-ellison/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/YECDzSn7co8
- ↑ https://bigleaguepolitics.com/busted-keith-ellison-photographed-with-portland-antifa-leader-deletes-pro-antifa-tweet/
- ↑ https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2017/9/2/1695501/-Homeland-Security-has-named-AntiFA-as-a-domestic-terrorist-organization
- ↑ Andrew Kaczynski, Rep. Keith Ellison faces renewed scrutiny over past ties to Nation of Islam, defense of anti-Semitic figures, CNN, December 1, 2016.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/SETEqKnXug4
- ↑ https://www.newsweek.com/prosecutors-george-floyd-police-officers-will-struggle-get-four-convictions-1509258
- ↑ https://twitter.com/TwinCitiesDSA/status/1265774113693372417
- ↑ https://www.fox9.com/news/rioters-set-minneapolis-police-precinct-on-fire-as-protests-reignite-over-george-floyds-death
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/TwinCitiesDSA/photos/a.252330275204626/951997051904608/?type=3&theater
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/breaking-exclusive-minnesota-governors-daughter-hope-walz-tweeting-intel-violent-looters-rioters-just-like-ilhan-omars-daughter-isra-hirsi/
- ↑ https://www.dsausa.org/statements/dsa-condemns-the-public-execution-of-george-floyd/
- ↑ https://m.theepochtimes.com/how-57000-socialists-and-communists-plan-to-take-over-the-democratic-party_2654589.html
- ↑ https://dsabuild.org/r9-establishing-a-national-antifascist-and-direct-action-working-group
- ↑ https://organizingupgrade.com/the-left-we-want/
- ↑ https://www.dsausa.org/2019-convention-a-world-to-win/
- ↑ https://www.startribune.com/police-arrest-150-driver-who-barreled-into-crowd-held/570908442/?refresh=true
- ↑ https://archive.fo/ytfYT
- ↑ https://www.dsa-la.org/support_floyd_protests_nationwide
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/former-obama-intelligence-official-helps-secure-bail-for-molotov-cocktail-throwing-nyc-lawyer/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1267877057817698305
- ↑ Trevor Schakhol, Attorney Who Firebombed Police Cruiser At George Floyd Riots Says She Was Drunk And Dealing With ‘Unprocessed Trauma’, Daily Caller, September 29, 2022.
A New York lawyer convicted in the firebombing of a police vehicle during 2020 protests following George Floyd’s death claims to have been intoxicated and struggling with “unprocessed trauma,” requesting no further prison time in her upcoming sentencing, a court document shows.
- ↑ Josh Christenson, Firebombing Attorney Begs for Light Sentence, Citing Inebriation and ‘Unprocessed Trauma’,
Washington Free Beacon, September 29, 2022.
Urooj Rahman was 'quite drunk' during George Floyd riots, court filings show A left-wing lawyer who pleaded guilty to firebombing a police cruiser is asking for a commutation of her sentence, pointing to the fact that she was inebriated at the time of the offense and coping with "unprocessed trauma," according to court filings.Attorneys for Urooj Rahman argue the self-described human-rights activist was "numb, disassociated, and inebriated" when she threw a Molotov cocktail into a New York City police car during the George Floyd riots in May 2020. Lawyers say Rahman was also reeling from her many "abusive partnership relationships" and processing "early trauma" from being taunted as a Muslim after 9/11.
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/11/19/disgraced-lawyer-sobs-as-judge-hands-down-sentence-for-firebombing-cop-car-twitter-weighs-in-1310799/
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/politics/feds-investigating-whether-criminal-actors-exerting-command-and-control-over-unrest-as-bricks-thrown-at-copsM
- ↑ 127.0 127.1 https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8377069/Bricks-randomly-appear-protests-sparking-theories-planted-stoke-violence.html
- ↑ https://6abc.com/nyc-looters-and-vandals-chauffeured-in-cars-had-power-tools-witness/6228327/
- ↑ https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/nypds-terrorism-chief-says-unnamed-groups-planned-protest-violence-in-advance/2440722/
- ↑ https://www.lifezette.com/2020/05/hollywood-celebs-and-biden-staff-team-up-to-bail-out-violent-rioters/
- ↑ https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-molotov-nypd-brooklyn-lawyers-charged-20200531-nxamwxnjmzgvzmczi6z2ypcbzi-story.html
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-molotov-cocktail-nypd-van-federal-charges-antifa-brooklyn-riots-floyd
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8388125/Obama-era-intelligence-posts-bail-NYC-lawyer-alleged-Molotov-cocktail-Floyd-protest.html
- ↑ https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/06/03/minnesota-finds-incendiary-devices-stashed-in-residential-neighborhoods-this-is-organized-and-its-not-just-minnesota/
- ↑ https://headlineswithavoice.com/2020/06/16/public-service-announcement/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200926231642/https://streamable.com/6sdcb3
- ↑ https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/ny-baby-fatally-shot-stroller-brooklyn-park-cookout-20200713-hso2fb63r5bsjebq7ltp2ki5gu-story.html
- ↑ https://www.christianpost.com/news/historic-st-johns-episcopal-church-set-on-fire.html
- ↑ https://youtu.be/WG8B8kGDLpc
- ↑ https://www.nps.gov/subjects/uspp/6_2_20_statement_from_acting_chief_monahan.htm
- ↑ https://youtu.be/z7--xbI08lQ
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3WNqL7_W_w
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-rioters-breach-treasury-department-in-washington-d-c
- ↑ https://youtu.be/ZntBe29UXSI
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ABC7Kevin/status/1266842420874010625
- ↑ https://amgreatness.com/2020/06/01/antifa-rioters-deface-world-war-ii-and-lincoln-memorials-on-national-mall/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/do-black-vets-count-lincoln-and-wwii-memorial-among-dc-landmarks-vandalized-during-riots
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/victimsofcommunism/posts/3212803305438891
- ↑ https://bigleaguepolitics.com/report-crates-filled-with-pipe-bombs-discovered-near-korean-war-memorial-authorities-pursuing-suspect/
- ↑ https://video.foxnews.com/v/6160734355001
- ↑ https://gellerreport.com/2020/05/dc-antifia-terror.html/
- ↑ https://dennismichaellynch.com/dmBlack%20Pidgeonl-morning-briefing-june-1/
- ↑ 
- ↑ https://spectator.us/washington-war-zone-vandalism-protests/
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/06/12/national-guardsmen-found-glass-in-pizza-they-ordered-in-dc/
- ↑ Minnesota Rioter Sentenced After A Man Was Burned Alive Inside A Pawn Shop During George Floyd Riots, B911, January 18, 2022
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/atlanta-triple-shooting-leaves-one-dead-scene-fatal-shooting-8-year-old-black-girl-parents-cry-black-lives-matter-killed/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/GwMxzWqh5q4
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/media/rapper-killer-mike-pleads-to-cnn-stop-feeding-fear-and-anger-everyday
- ↑ https://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/08/21/antifa-thug-attacks-black-lives-matter-member-in-dallas
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/TheTwitterFeed/comments/gul0yk/jackposobiec_the_antifa_manual_specifically/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200926231645/https://streamable.com/ubjohz
- ↑ https://dmlnewsapp.com/video-attorney-fired-police-officers-says-bodycam-footage-incident-edited-multiple-times/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/VlSi2MT3Xgk
- ↑ https://www.citizenfreepress.com/column-1/breaking-video-atlanta-wendys-set-on-fire-by-rioters/
- ↑ https://thepoliticalinsider.com/video-shows-atlanta-rioters-attacking-cnn-crew-outside-of-wendys-where-rayshard-brooks-was-shot/
- ↑ https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/fulton-county-da-faces-election-runoff-battle-while-under-state-investigation/7ACT6BS25ZBCLHOOPT6C36I644/
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/policy/what-does-defund-the-police-mean-depends-which-democrat-you-ask/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/18/georgia-investigation-bureau-not-consulted-charges-da-brooks-rolfe/
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/atlanta-police-continuing-to-call-out-sick-over-d-a-s-decision-to-charge-police-officer
- ↑ https://www.wrdw.com/content/news/Atlanta-police-says-dont-worry-about-the-Blue-Flu-Atlanta-mayor-calls-for-officers-to-honor-community-571333811.html
- ↑ https://www.11alive.com/article/news/local/protests/officer-sickout-blue-flu-third-day-atlanta/85-515886b4-7241-4320-8db3-e257fb2754a5
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/22/mayhem-reigns-as-blue-flu-spreads-in-atlanta-wild-gun-battle-breaks-out-in-streets-937589
- ↑ https://youtu.be/2RF_HqelHVU
- ↑ https://youtu.be/XMxR3ciTyRM
- ↑ https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2020/06/11/first-case-police-brutality/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20210415201422/https://gofile.io/d/IffAr1
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/officialbenshapiro/posts/3801648196539248
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/tyler-o-neil/2020/06/09/antifa-militants-seize-seattle-police-hq-set-up-autonomous-zone-n512621
- ↑ https://www.capitolhillseattle.com/2020/06/seattle-police-chief-speaks-out-on-chaz-leaving-the-precinct-was-not-my-decision/
- ↑ Socialist Alternative is a Trotskyite organization.
- ↑ https://keywiki.org/File:Zshama.PNG
- ↑ 183.0 183.1 https://www.theepochtimes.com/the-communist-origins-of-the-antifa-extremist-group_2282816.html
- ↑ https://www.capitolhillseattle.com/2020/06/sawant-and-protesters-briefly-occupy-seattle-city-hall-as-capitol-hill-autonomous-zone-grows/
- ↑ https://nationalfile.com/police-911-calls-for-violent-and-sex-crimes-triples-in-seattle-autonomous-zone/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/seattle-officials-deliver-porta-potties-support-antifa-mayor-defends-autonomous-zone-chaz-not-lawless-wasteland-anarchist-insurrection/
- ↑ 187.0 187.1 Link text, As mentioned before, nights in CHAZ are where the crime usually happens:.
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/26/seattle-police-declare-protests-a-riot-after-fires-erupt-21-cops-injured-youth-center-set-ablaze-951572
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/seattle-police-chief-warns-city-cops-unable-protect-property-antifa-blm-riots-thanks-city-council-barring-crowd-control-tools/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20201222113346/https://streamable.com/1j6fof
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200926231644/https://streamable.com/avcfq0
- ↑ https://youtu.be/hpVj4658Zvc
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20201222113330/https://streamable.com/bfs08c
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200926231653/https://streamable.com/adfxxt
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200926231648/https://streamable.com/o1w92j
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200904195247/https://streamable.com/o1wtom
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200926231647/https://streamable.com/nanakz
- ↑ https://www.kptv.com/news/demonstrators-pull-down-thomas-jefferson-statue-in-front-of-portland-high-school/article_73436e00-aecc-11ea-9077-d733d2846650.html
- ↑ https://youtu.be/_fgK3a2JDN0
- ↑ https://pamplinmedia.com/pt/9-news/470191-380568-nearly-100-arson-fires-in-portland-under-investigation
- ↑ https://youtu.be/WXnT7Iolmt8
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/oregon-attorney-general-loses-court-motion-restrain-feds-stopping-rioters-portland/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20201206121448/https://twitter.com/SpaceForceUSA_
- ↑ https://bigleaguepolitics.com/antifa-terrorist-accused-of-stabbing-trump-supporter-had-once-been-indicted-for-child-porn/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/02/rioters-deface-glory-monument-to-black-civil-war-soldiers-boston-54th/
- ↑ https://www.westernjournal.com/rioters-deface-monument-black-civil-war-veterans-served-union/
- ↑ https://www.lifezette.com/2020/06/police-officers-all-over-the-country-targeted-for-murder-by-antifa-rioters/
- ↑ https://www.nbcboston.com/news/local/virgin-mary-statue-set-on-fire-outside-boston-church/2158037/
- ↑ https://calwatchdog.com/2013/12/18/actually-jim-jones-cult-was-bay-area-democrats/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQq1Kv2UNpo
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200926231651/https://streamable.com/y9s4x9
- ↑ https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/east-bay/one-of-two-federal-officers-shot-friday-night-dies-from-injuries/2299729/
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/05/30/federal-police-officer-shot-dead-another-injured-in-oakland/
- ↑ https://bigleaguepolitics.com/racial-panic-erupts-in-oakland-over-nooses-that-were-actually-exercise-equipment/
- ↑ https://canadafreepress.com/article/george-floyd-riots-antifas-marxist-anti-cop-skulduggery
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jun/2/donald-trump-pays-tribute-david-dorn-retired-st-lo/
- ↑ https://news.immitate.com/2020/06/03/beloved-st-louis-police-captain-killed-amid-unrest/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200926231644/https://streamable.com/8lnd7v
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200926231647/https://streamable.com/vfopia
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20201225053839/https://streamable.com/k13b3l
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/nashville-mayor-urges-people-join-black-lives-matter-protest-saturday-leftist-mob-torches-city-hall-nashville-courthouse-video/?utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons
- ↑ https://thepoliticalinsider.com/las-vegas-police-officer-shot-during-riot-is-paralyzed-from-the-neck-down-cant-speak/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ShoreProgress/status/1266687820984451073
- ↑ https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/06/01/15/29081824-8376737-image-a-22_1591023422698.jpg
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200904195254/https://streamable.com/fl7e5z
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200926231653/https://streamable.com/hn1qng
- ↑ https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mounds-of-bricks-bottles-found-in-baltimore-ahead-of-expected-george-floyd-unrest/ar-BB14TxmI
- ↑ https://twitter.com/64hunblock/status/1266914365355315200
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/01/kansas-city-bricks-george-floyd-retail-riots/
- ↑ https://coloradosun.com/2020/06/28/black-lives-matter-shooting-alamosa-colorado/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Lkeb-rDwtgw
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/05/leftist-mob-beats-police-officer-street-la-officer-mobbed-rescued-good-samaritan/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200904195238/https://streamable.com/61mdlo
- ↑ https://youtu.be/DcGSvEl44ow
- ↑ https://twitter.com/LAPDHQ/status/1270441223753396224
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8777035/Shocking-moment-BLM-organizer-plows-car-crowd-Trump-supporters.html
- ↑ https://krdo.com/news/2020/06/06/video-shows-moments-surrounding-alamosa-protest-shooting/
- ↑ https://www.rt.com/usa/493416-utah-protesters-shoot-vehicle/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/XTwyuvYQH94
- ↑ https://twitter.com/ian_mckelvey/status/1274874461511127041
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/30/volunteer-medic-in-seattles-autonomous-zone-says-chop-security-shot-at-black-teen-killed-in-mondays-shooting/
- ↑ https://thefederalist.com/2020/06/30/seattle-police-chief-blasts-chop-two-men-are-dead-enough-is-enough/
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/06/05/hmmm-an-amazon-warehouse-is-burned-to-the-ground-in-la-n498384
- ↑ https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/06/13/how-its-done-asheville-nc-protesters-attempt-an-autonomous-zone-police-immediately-dismantle-it-watch/
- ↑ https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52984535
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200531072423if_/https://twitter.com/silver_report/status/1266551798057316364
- ↑ https://www.chicagobusiness.com/greg-hinz-politics/there-no-doubt-was-organized-effort
- ↑ https://twitter.com/MaxBlumenthal/status/1349577218146635776
- ↑ https://www.trendsmap.com/twitter/tweet/1349577218146635776
- ↑ https://www.redstate.com/elizabeth-vaughn/2020/06/09/chicago-woman-goes-ballistic-because-shop-owners-with-guns-prevent-her-from-looting/
- ↑ Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot In Expletive-Filled Fight with Alderman over Black Lives Matter Riots at Breitbart News Network (Warning: Contains foul language)
- ↑ https://news.wttw.com/2020/06/05/what-are-we-going-have-left-our-community-aldermen-react-panic-sorrow-unrest
- ↑ https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/07/17/dozens-of-blm-and-antifa-full-on-attack-police-in-chicago-police-reinforcements-make-them-regret-it/
- ↑ https://apnews.com/5a4b1f1cde30f26bd1a9dcd6f2390d83
- ↑ https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/2020/06/02/three-arrested-at-st-pete-protest-had-materials-for-molotov-cocktail-police-say/
- ↑ https://www.pinknews.co.uk/2020/06/25/wisconsin-gay-democrat-state-senator-violence-attack-tim-carpenter-black-lives-matter/
- ↑ https://ktla.com/news/local-news/police-find-metal-blade-in-food-from-alhambra-restaurant/
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/auto/more-than-70-cars-stolen-from-dealership-amid-looting-in-northern-california
- ↑ https://twitter.com/robbystarbuck/status/1267670598127357952
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/Columbus/comments/gutj0l/this_bus_was_stopped_yesterday_at_broad_st_3rd/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/1267654257014161409
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/watch-new-york-politician-livestreams-call-rioters-loot-communities-arent/
- ↑ Protest in Buffalo leads to State of Emergency (en) (May 30, 2020).
- ↑ Watch now: Poloncarz declares state of emergency, curfew in Buffalo as protests spread (en-us) (May 30, 2020).
- ↑ Protester tries to set Buffalo City Hall on fire; vandals damage several buildings (en-US).
- ↑ Curfew remains for Buffalo, 8 p.m. to 5 a.m. until Sunday (en-US).
- ↑ https://www.investigativepost.org/2020/06/05/police-unit-resigns-in-protest/
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/06/06/buffalo-officials-duped-by-professional-antifa-provocateur-arrest-and-charge-two-police-officers-righteous-police-team-stand-together-and-walk-out/
- ↑ https://districtherald.com/idiot-north-carolina-rioter-lights-himself-on-fire-while-attempting-to-burn-down-historic-building/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/JriEI6ZDNlQ
- ↑ https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-alleged-antifa-militant-shoots-and-kills-conservative-at-patriot-rally-in-denver
- ↑ https://abcnews4.com/news/local/business-owners-react-to-911-calls-during-downtown-charleston-riots
- ↑ https://youtu.be/DxQpVWR1ylE
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200926231646/https://streamable.com/13784m
- ↑ https://www.wgal.com/article/armed-people-vigilantes-protect-christopher-columbus-statue-philadelphia/32866381#
- ↑ https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10158648728727859&set=a.10151098801937859&type=3&theater&ifg=1
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/pure-evil-police-chief-breaks-describing-richmond-leftist-rioters-torched-home-children-inside-blocked-fire-department-video/
- ↑ https://dailycaller.com/2020/06/04/richmond-federal-courthouse-antifa-arson-riots/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/BwXvXmsYiTM
- ↑ https://fox59.com/news/crimetracker/indy-mother-becomes-2nd-homicide-along-downtown-canal-in-1-week/
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200818145347/https://streamable.com/v8zk1e
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/26/armed-blm-protester-shot-dead-by-a-motorist-in-austin-was-on-camera-earlier-calling-critics-puies-951567
- ↑ https://www.masslive.com/police-fire/2020/06/fall-river-man-accused-of-beating-82-year-old-man-holding-trump-sign-in-massachusetts-now-facing-civil-rights-violation-charge.html
- ↑ https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/06/29/louisville-breonna-taylor-protest-shooting-suspect-identified/3277736001/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/sosxuh34XCc
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/23/gen-z-targets-greatest-generation-as-ww-ii-monuments-are-defaced-in-hatred-for-america-938053
- ↑ https://youtu.be/tU52nMGL3m8
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200926231651/https://streamable.com/ixpxh9
- ↑ https://twitter.com/NathalieDecuyp2/status/1271377908255375361
- ↑ https://wkow.com/2020/06/23/protesters-pull-down-forward-statue-outside-state-capitol/
- ↑ https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/07/29/police-arrest-two-women-protesters-in-attack-on-dem-state-senator-who-they-are-is-disturbing/
- ↑ https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kxf3x_1593014406
- ↑ https://mobile.twitter.com/redlikereagan/status/1268070925066547201
- ↑ https://www.wksu.org/post/fort-worth-police-drop-rioting-charges-against-protesters
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/22/destroyed-cleveland-cupcake-store-owner-gets-threats-to-shut-up-or-her-business-will-be-looted-again-937729
- ↑ https://www.pressherald.com/2020/05/29/7-shot-at-louisville-protest-over-fatal-police-shooting/
- ↑ https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/what-we-know-about-steven-lopez-the-suspect-in-the-fatal-louisville-protest-shooting/ar-BB166xfs
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200811134945if_/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmI8bJ7Kgr8&gl=US&hl=en
- ↑ https://www.courier-journal.com/story/news/2020/07/25/louisville-shooting-accidental-shots-fired-injures-3-nfac-protest/5510892002/
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/09/26/kamala-harris-blasted-for-praising-blm-as-essential-and-brilliant-amid-violence/
- ↑ https://www.wave3.com/2020/05/12/breonna-taylor-shooting-warrant-says-suspect-used-her-apartment-hide-drugs/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/Igp5Ov2aluM
- ↑ https://www.kalb.com/2023/02/19/mayor-cantrell-seen-yelling-making-obscene-gesture-passing-carnival-float/
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/new-orleans-mayor-latoya-cantrell-cheers-black-lives-matter-except-outside-house/
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhLwRV_p27A
- ↑ https://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-cbp-helicopter-struck-laser-canada-border-20200609-jtatkcjqifhxnb2dip4uhhuvie-story.html
- ↑ https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/youtube-jake-paul-california-home-raided-fbi-ongoing-federal-investigation
- ↑ https://lawandcrime.com/crazy/man-allegedly-tried-to-drive-through-or-over-blue-lives-matter-protesters/
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/06/23/oregon-county-issues-face-mask-order-exempting-non-white-people/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/XEQbLsRn6Zo
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20200926231643/https://streamable.com/3hwkx2
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20210107233515/https://streamable.com/92h4rr
- ↑ https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8374261/George-Floyd-protests-set-hit-Hyde-Park-Sydney-Australia-week.html
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/05/31/george-floyd-protests-erupt-in-berlin-london-and-toronto/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/QB2z05j-V6o
- ↑ https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/2020/06/06/london-protestors-black-lives-matter-london-abraham-lincoln-statue/
- ↑ https://www.theleftberlin.com/post/tell-us-police-no-more-racist-murders
- ↑ https://www.dw.com/en/germany-stuttgart-reckons-with-youth-rage-after-riots-rock-city/a-53893055
- ↑ https://summit.news/2020/06/05/isis-celebrates-blm-protests-in-hope-they-will-weaken-the-west/
- ↑ https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/george-floyd-protests-police-clashes-continue-updates.html
- ↑ https://www.liberationnews.org/psl-statement-justice-for-george-floyd/
- ↑ https://revcom.us/a/649/communique-6-police-murder-after-murder-after-murder-en.html
- ↑ https://web.archive.org/web/20201215052921/https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1268527969586360320?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/video/debra-heine/2018/08/01/okeefe-catches-antifa-fight-instructors-teaching-activists-how-to-inflict-pain-on-their-targets-n91391
- ↑ https://www.workers.org/2020/05/49008/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/vCHUhxGbIZw
- ↑ https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/michelle-obama-bernardine-dohrn-and-sidley-austin-ed-whelan/
- ↑ https://spectator.org/charles-manson-and-the-weather-underground/
- ↑ https://www.politico.com/story/2008/02/obama-once-visited-60s-radicals-008630
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/orangecounty/comments/gumkeb/oc_antifa_possibly_infiltrated_twitter_deleted/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/1267734418241830912
- ↑ https://justthenews.com/nation/culture/forced-apologies-and-public-shaming-doctrinal-deviation-sweep-american-culture
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/03/brain-washed-whites-convulsing-from-white-guilt-make-pledge-of-allegiance-to-black-people-929304
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/06/08/minn-official-tells-cnns-camerota-wanting-to-protect-your-home-comes-from-a-place-of-privilege-931770
- ↑ https://youtu.be/eACIjK36mek
- ↑ https://summit.news/2020/06/09/new-york-times-columnist-demands-white-people-ditch-family-members-who-dont-support-black-lives-matter/
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/drew-brees-caves-asks-for-forgiveness-for-saying-americans-should-respect-the-flag?itm_source=parsely-api
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/06/07/drew-brees-wife-brittany-issues-apology-we-are-the-problem/
- ↑ https://skugal.org/racist-violent-la-galaxy-fire-aleksandar-katai-over-wifes-shocking-social-media-posts-about-us-police-brutality-protests/
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2020/06/06/la-galaxy-releases-aleksandar-katai-amid-wifes-racist-posts/
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/professor-under-investigation-for-reading-mlks-letter-from-birmingham-jail-containing-n-word
- ↑ https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/tucker-carlson-reports-stepmother-of-ex-atlanta-officer-who-shot-rayshard-brooks-fired-from-job
- ↑ Jim Jones, The Most Admired Democrat of The 1970s, Censored Info, youtube
- ↑ https://www.dcclothesline.com/2020/06/21/the-jonestowning-of-america/
- ↑ https://www.intellihub.com/intellihubs-shepard-ambellas-reveals-antifa-playbook-must-watch/
- ↑ http://goudsmit.pundicity.com/24540/color-revolutions-are-not-about-color
- ↑ https://geopolitics.co/2020/06/29/americas-own-color-revolution/
- ↑ Richardson, Valerie. “Antifa violence splits left as another major protest looms at Berkeley.”, The Washington Times. September 13, 2017.
- ↑ “#BlackLivesMatter Protests Held Amid Parties on New Year’s Eve.” NBCNews.com. January 01, 2015.
- ↑ Our Principles.” Alliance for Global Justice.
- ↑ “Alliance for Global Justice.” NGO Monitor.
- ↑ Data compiled by Foundationsearch.com subscription service, a project of Metasoft Systems, Inc. from forms filed with the Internal Revenue Service. Queries conducted December 14, 2017 by Influencewatch.org.
- ↑ Hogberg, David. “Communists Funding the Resistance: The Alliance for Global Justice.” Capital Research Center. August 29, 2017.
- ↑ 354.0 354.1 Hogberg
- ↑ Data compiled by the U.S. Department of Labor Office of Labor Management Standards from Annual Report of a Labor Organization (Forms LM-2) filed with OLMS in 2016 and 2017. Queries conducted December 15, 2017, Influencewatch.org
- ↑ https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/exclusive-donations-including-international-funding-blacklivesmatter-com-go-directly-dnc-money-laundering/
- ↑ https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/expenditures.php?cmte=C00401224&cycle=2020
- ↑ https://secure.actblue.com/content/fineprint
- ↑ https://thenationalpulse.com/politics/biden-black-lives-matter-defund-the-police/
- ↑ https://www.opensecrets.org/pacs/expenditures.php?cmte=c00401224&cycle=2020
- ↑ Fichera, Angelo. "Donations to Black Lives Matter Group Don’t Go to DNC", June 12, 2020. Retrieved on 2020-09-05.
- ↑ http://archive.is/xQMVv
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/09/24/u-haul-that-supplied-riot-gear-to-louisville-protesters-reportedly-rented-by-soros-connected-bail-project-976285
- ↑ Britto, Brittany. "Rice group raises more than $90K for black lives", Houston Chronicle, June 1, 2020. Retrieved on 2020-09-05.
- ↑ Rice For Black Life Contact-A-Thon. Retrieved on 2020-09-05.
- ↑ Cornell Students 4 Black Lives. Retrieved on 2020-09-05.
- ↑ C4BL FUNDRAISER. Retrieved on 2020-09-05.
- ↑ https://theconservativetreehouse.com/?s=%22secret+project%22
- ↑ https://theblacksphere.net/2020/06/obama-planned-for-the-riots/
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2017/02/11/how-obama-is-scheming-to-sabotage-trumps-presidency/
- ↑ https://nypost.com/2017/01/30/obama-says-hes-heartened-by-backlash-to-trumps-ban/
- ↑ https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/obama_admits_it_riots_and_protests_are_tailormade_for_electing_joe_biden.html
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WyYUshFe3k
- ↑ https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/2020/02/08/police-van-drives-through-republican-partys-voter-registration-tent/
- ↑ https://www.conservapedia.com/Left-wing_violence_in_the_Trump_era#cite_note-608
- ↑ https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/police-republican-headquarters-building-vandalized//
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/02/13/former-ny-cop-reportedly-punched-in-face-at-his-own-birthday-party-when-red-hat-is-mistaken-for-maga-cap-886522
- ↑ http://archive.is/ympwz#selection-2715.0-2743.30
- ↑ According to the far left online encyclopedia Wikipedia, "The name Forward carries a special meaning in socialist political terminology. It has been frequently used as a name for socialist, communist and other leftwing newspapers and publications."
- ↑ "There have been at least two radical-left publications named “Vorwaerts” (the German word for “Forward”). One was the daily newspaper of the Social Democratic Party of Germany whose writers included Friedrich Engels and Leon Trotsky. It still publishes as the organ of Germany’s SDP, though that party has changed considerably since World War II. Another was the 1844 biweekly reader of the Communist League. Karl Marx, Engels and Mikhail Bakunin are among the names associated with that publication....Vladimir Lenin founded the publication “Vpered” (the Russian word for “forward”) in 1905." President Barack Obama adopted the motto for his 2012 presidential election campaign.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/ENQlgoSbF60
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/absolutely-our-party-democrats-embrace-linda-sarsour-at-national-convention
- ↑ https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2020/08/18/whitmer-irreverent-joke-shark-week-makes-sense-internet/3388789001/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/01/14/project-veritas-bernie-campaigner-predicts-violence-at-dnc-police-will-get-fing-beaten/
- ↑ https://pjmedia.com/election/pelosi-warns-civilization-as-we-know-it-is-at-stake-if-trump-wins/
- ↑ https://freebeacon.com/politics/pelosi-collateral-damage-dont-share-view/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/2BWzfEh9mEs
- ↑ https://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jun/14/nancy-pelosi-wonders-why-there-arent-uprisings-acr/
- ↑ https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jan/14/project-veritas-sanders-staffer-says-cities-burn-i/
- ↑ https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/07/25/peace-loving-black-trump-super-supporter-shot-dead-hours-after-giving-pro-trump-interview-951222
- ↑ https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/36948-soros-linked-org-prepares-for-election-coup-calls-for-mass-street-uprisings
- ↑ https://saraacarter.com/letter-from-lt-gen-michael-t-flynn-i-am-not-done/
- ↑ https://youtu.be/3srSyVR3Y5Q
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2jeAuLb4Gw
- ↑ http://archive.is/gbKjV
- ↑ https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2020/08/gaige-paul-grosskreutz-kenosha-shooting-victim-shot-activist/
- ↑ https://www.trevorloudon.com/2020/06/blm-at-war-with-america/
- ↑ https://www.dailywire.com/news/prager-the-dehumanization-of-blacks
- ↑ https://ccnationalsecurity.org/chinese-scientist-says-covid-19-was-created-by-chinas-military/
- ↑ https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/197-military-officers-purged-by-obama/
- ↑ https://rense.com/general96/listof.html
- ↑ https://americanmind.org/essays/the-coming-coup/
- ↑ https://www.bookwormroom.com/2020/09/07/the-democrats-plan-for-the-military-in-the-coming-coup/
- ↑ https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/09/no_author/the-orwellian-indoctrination-of-kindergarteners-with-critical-race-theory-is-outrageous-and-must-be-stopped/
- ↑ https://www.rt.com/usa/501329-agencies-defy-ban-critical-race-seminars/
- ↑ https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2020/09/22/the-march-through-the-institutions-has-set-the-stage-for-a-color-revolution/
- ↑ https://www.hiddenhispanicheritage.com/timeline-1598---juan-de-ontildeate---new-mexico.html
- ↑ https://www.redstate.com/streiff/2020/06/16/856433/
- ↑ https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2020/06/16/antifa-lesson/
- ↑ https://www.theepochtimes.com/chinese-communist-party-rallies-230-leftist-parties-to-exploit-ccp-virus-for-political-gain_3302341.html
- ↑ https://www.projectveritas.com/news/deep-state-unmasked-state-department-on-hidden-cam-resist-everything-i-have-nothing-to-lose/
- ↑ https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/09/20/project-veritas-gao-socialist-activism-destroy-capitalists/
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/donaldtrump/comments/gtj8y1/donald_j_trump_80_of_the_rioters_in_minneapolis/
- ↑ https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/attorney-general-william-p-barr-s-statement-death-george-floyd-and-riots
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWmw3IzdDVQ
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrJHOcKQFi4
- ↑ https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/memorandum-reviewing-funding-state-local-government-recipients-permitting-anarchy-violence-destruction-american-cities/
- ↑ https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/department-justice-identifies-new-york-city-portland-and-seattle-jurisdictions-permitting
- Peaceful Civil Rights March vs. Violent Rioters and Looters, Prager University. Disproves the leftist lie that these are only peaceful civil rights protests.
- Protests of Peace- Democrat Stronghold "Minneapolis" Gets Third Fascist Police Precinct Set on Fire
- ANTIFA National Mobilization? Riots Across Country Raise Questions About Coordination
- Rough Cut of my film Black Lives Matter Unmasked + Interviews. What is behind the riots? - Lee Stranahan
- NYC RIOTS Union Square George Floyd BLM!!!, Smooth Sanchez, June 1, 2020.